❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                         A cute moments with Park Shin Hye's Mother at "Little Tin Drum" Restaurant

cr:七狸狸 via @MohamedSunbae
3427840e9bdrt1muv.gif

Olla Starlight Angels... It's been long time since my last post... It's not like i dn'l love Shinhye anymore bt i just dn't knw wht to post since all of SA here r amazing with ur post n fast to update with any news abt uri princess so i just lurking here kekeke :D I'm sorry for enjoying ur post secretly bt i'm not a stalker B-) N ths is me... The silent lurker wanna share my opinion why i love Shinhye... :\">1. Her love to her mom..bnxwc8kiqaaqjl3.jpg
The most thing tht i love abt her is bcs she love her mother so much... I really adore this mother n daughter with all of my heart... U knw, i'm a person who always looking someone personality from how they treat their mother... Because for me, mother is the number one person in my life, none will change her... She's the most important person in the world... A good person can't b call good if he/she treat his/her mother badly... Because mother the one who fights for her life just to make us able to see ths wonderful world.. Even when the day we get married, she will cry to let go of us with our husband/wife... N shinhye's love to her mom makes me more love my mom... I believe tht Shinhye n her mother have a great love....  Shinhye is a great daughter :x2. Her cheerful, kind heart and humble image...tumblr_lx7qquVodi1qavpvwo1_500.gif
Shinhye always smile widely n laughing everytime... She show her respect to everyone... not to forget her 90 degre bow... She shed her tears of joy everytime she remember the supports she get from family, friends n fans to show how thankful she is... She's so kind to everyone...3. Her angelic face....11.PNG
Looking her pure eyes, her sweet smile n tht bright face really make me cn't stop admiring her... Moreover tht's natural beauty without plastic surgery.... I wanna have tht face tooo :\">4. Friendly...11479_531829873521496_678654740_n.jpg
Shinhye is a hallyu queen, nation's sister n number 2nd goddess of Asia but she always friendly with everyone whether celebrity or not... She go out with her non celebrity friends... I remember one of my dooliers friend said tht one of shinhye classmate said tht Shinhye remember all of their name n greet them everytime they meet.. Ths is how friendly my angel is...5. Love kids...20111006_13178298691+%25281%2529.jpg
Beside her love to her mother bt Shinhye also love kids so much... She said tht if she is not an artist she wud b a police or a kindergarten teacher.. She love to playing with kids... She was cried when one of her kids in ghana send her a letter in one of her fm... She carried sowoon in her arms n many more...I believe tht she will b a great mother... :-*6. Hard worker, confident and brave...She really do her best when acting... She never doubt to choose wht her heart say although so many haters insult her... She do like challenge... She love sport tht she never afraid to hurt her beautiful skin... She really wanna act in action movie/ drama... She's the strongest girl tht i ever knw...7.  Her honest n mature thinking...When another girl busy to do plastic surgery just to get perfect face, Shinhye never bother to think abt it... Yes, she said honestly tht she dn't have a perfect body such as her nose, her thumbs, and her chubby cheek bt in the end she said tht she won't hate it bcs thts gifts from her parents... Proud of u my angel  =D>8. Lovely friends n playful sister...Shinhye never forget to show her support to her friends... She even update in her twitter just to promoted her friends new song just like juniel, Hongki n many more... She also came to Cn Blue , Ft island n IU concerts... N give her congratulatory message to her friends fm...I also adore how cute Shinhye n Shiwon when they're together... They teased each other just like a normal bro n sis relation ship... They show their support to each other... This Parks Sibling teach me how to love my naughty little brother :))9. Her talents...Shinhye really a multi talent actress she can dancing, singing n writing songs for her fans... She can do sport tht not everyone can do...10. Her cooking ability..Shinhye always cook in her fm... Some tv show also showing her good cooking ability... N thts make me more adore her... A beautiful young lady can cook so well.. No wonder tht so many mothers want her to be their daughter in law like wht hongki said... No doubt tht she's not only great daughter for her mom but she will be a great wife n mother of her own family later... :-j11. N the last but not least... I love her because she love to eat...tumblr_n5ho45vizJ1sspym4o1_400.gif
Ths one of so many reasons why i adore her... Shinhye love to eat just like me hehehehe... If another girl always picky with their food bcs afraid to gain weight, uri angel is different.. Shinhye always eat happily without afraid to get fat then she will do sport... Good My angel, keep eat well for your health kekeke ;)No matter wht, i'll always adore Shinhye... She's my role model... She's a great daugther, sister n friends... Without she knowing, she teach me alot of good things from her... She bring happiness n positive things for the people around her... Love u Shinhye >:D<I'm sorry SA if i bother u with ths post... I knw i'm not a good SA like u all who can always update bt i love shinhye so much huaa... :-t :(:((Sorry for my mess english tht i'm sure will make u headache... ^:)^
Credit to the owner of all the gifs/pics

Guest nistymaj

Awww...@BluenB....what a great post... I teared reading it... :-bd ....I know all of us here share that kind of love for uri angel... :x  your kind of writing makes me miss @Missmoon too with her questions about SH that SA's enjoy answering.... :(

Guest jennbee

Maybe it's too much to ask for a real outdoor cf. Watch the official video as well.

MILLET COLD ZERO

cr: Millet KR

@diena11 What will happen on 2014.10.3? Will there be a Millet fansign?

@nistymaj‌ yeah me too, I enjoyed and missed reading SAs' answers to @MISSMOON‌ 's questions back when I was still lurking here. :)

Guest annariana18

Wow.. yogiyo cf reaches 1 million views =D> shin hye daebak!

Edited :

I think fifty minutes ago I viewed the video (yogiyo cf) and it has 1,005,+++. But just now, it goes up to 1,117,446. I'm like \m/ this is totally incredible...

Indeed the influence of Nation's Little Sister, Hallyu Queen, CF Queen (if I'm not mistaken, she got this nickname once before), Hallyu Goddess (as mentioned by OSEN, and Asia Goddess but above them all... the influence of PARK SHIN HYE herself.. I remember she said about her fingers. Although some people point out that her fingers are ugly, she said she heard that this is the fingers of a star who can make money =D> truly true.

I welcome myself here!! Hi to all a newbie here

>:D<

Guest annariana18

@jennbee yeah, this is just daebak =D> I mean, it's just a CF video. Moreover, it has been played on TVs. A CF video that has been show in many medias doesn't usually become a hit like this. Congrats to Yogiyo and our sweet princess! I'm so proud of her :x

Guest jennbee

annariana18 said: @jennbee yeah, this is just daebak =D> I mean, it's just a CF video. Moreover, it has been played on TVs. A CF video that has been show in many medias doesn't usually become a hit like this. Congrats to Yogiyo and our sweet princess! I'm so proud of her :x

Guest jennbee

Park Shin Hye & T.O.P for Millet 'COLD ZERO' CF
tumblr_ncr1rw5n1C1siqvhio5_250.gif tumblr_ncr1rw5n1C1siqvhio4_250.gif
tumblr_ncr1rw5n1C1siqvhio3_250.gif tumblr_ncr1rw5n1C1siqvhio2_250.gif

tumblr_ncr1rw5n1C1siqvhio6_250.gif tumblr_ncr1rw5n1C1siqvhio1_250.gif

cr: the-inheritors
Sorry, but I really sang 'Let it go' out loud once I saw the CF. It felt magical, you guys should sing along. =))

- 박신혜 2014년 10월 스케줄 -  솔트 배우 스케줄 / 솔트(S.A.L.T.) 배우 
2014/09/30 13:27
 http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220137048242

박신혜 배우님의 2014년  10월 스케줄을 알려드립니다.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- SBS 새 수목미니시리즈 <피노키오> 촬영

- 10월 3일 밀레 팬사인회
- 10월 4일 브루노말리 팬사인회
-10월 24-25일 중국 통일음료 행사 (성도) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

수정사항은 이 게시물에서 계속 수정될 예정입니다.
불가피한 스케줄 변동과 비공개 스케줄이 있음을 양해해 주시기 바랍니다.
항상 든든한 버팀목이 되어주시는 팬 여러분께 감사드립니다

- Park Shin Hye October 2014 Schedule - Schedule Salt actor / Salt (SALT) Actor
2014/09/30 13:27
  http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220137048242

Please note that in October 2014 actress Park Shin Hye's schedule.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------

- SBS New Forest Mini Series <Pinocchio> Shooting

- October 3 Miele fan meet
- October 4, Bruno Marley fan signing
- October 24 to 25, China unified Drink Events (Saints)

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------

The modifications will be continued in the post edits.
Please note that this schedule is a schedule change inevitable unlisted.
Fans always giving thanks to you, we are a strong pillar

37273273.jpeg

【NEWS】 / MILLET 
2014/10/01 12:09
 http://milletcafe.blog.me/220138022010

기다리고 기다리던
밀레 전속모델 탑& 박신혜의 팬 사인회가
각각 현대백화점 목동점 / 신세계백화점 의정부점에서
10/3일 금요일에 진행 됩니다. :)

특히 탑씨의 경우 많은 분들이 팬 사인회를 기다리지 않으셨을까
생각이 드는데요~

<밀레 전속 모델 탑 팬 사인회>

1. 일정:

2014.10.3(금) 14:00~15:00

2. 장소:

현대백화점 목동점 유플렉스 B2F

3. 참여 방법:
 현대백화점 목동점 유플렉스 밀레 매장에서 10월1일 수요일부터 10월 3일 금요일까지
밀레 제품 20만원 이상 구매고객 대상으로 선착순 50명에게 사인권 증정

<밀레 전속 모델 박신혜 팬 사인회>

1. 일정:

2014.10.3(금) 13:00~14:00

2. 장소:

신세계백화점 의정부점 2층 테라스 특설무대

3. 참여 방법

신세계백화점 의정부점 밀레 매장에서 10월1일 수요일부터 10월 3일 금요일까지
밀레 제품 구매고객 대상으로 선착순 100명 행운권 증정

밀레 전속 모델 박신혜씨 팬 사인회의 경우
행운권 추첨을 통해 박신혜 자켓 / 박신혜 신발 / 박신혜 티셔츠 도 드린다는 사실!

밀레 전속모델 탑&박신혜와 함께하는
팬 사인회에 오셔서 사인 및 경품도 받으시고
주말의 첫 시작을 즐겁게 맞이해 보세요 :)

[NEWS] / MILLET
2014/10/01 12:09 

http://milletcafe.blog.me/220138022010

Waiting waiting
Fan signing exclusive model of millet Top & Park Shin Hye is
In each HDS Mok / Shinsegae Uijeongbu
10.3-day progress on Friday. :)

Especially if you do not want to wait for the fan meet tapssi did she get a lot of people
I think lifting ~

<Miele exclusive model tower fan signing event>

Schedule 1:

Fri 10/03/2014 14:00 to 15:00

2 places:

Hyundai Department Store Mok Yu Flex B2F

3 How to participate:
  On Wednesday October 1st at Hyundai Department Store Mok Yu flex until Friday, October 03, Millet store
Miele products over 200,000 won four human rights presented to 50 people to purchase first-come, first-served basis subject

<Miele exclusive model Park Shin Hye fan signing event>

Schedule 1:

Fri 10/03/2014 13:00 to 2:00 p.m.

2 places:

Shinsegae Department Store, second floor terrace Uijeongbu special stage

3 How to participate

On Wednesday October 1, Shinsegae Department Store in Uijeongbu Miele store by Friday, October 03,
Miele products purchased by Customers First 100 people haengungwon presented

Miele's exclusive Park Shin Hye's model, if the fan meet
Park Shin Hye jacket over a drawing haengungwon / Park Shin Hye shoes / Park Shin Hye knock the fact that the t-shirts!

Miele exclusive model together with Top & Park Shin Hye
Come on fans and autograph signing TAKE prizes also
Discover welcomed the first start of the weekend, enjoy :)

Guest nistymaj

@Jenbee...your posts crack me up...you rock  :-bd  ottoke...I can't let go like Elsa and instead, I saw a promise in your gifs.... imageimage 

Guys....wouldn't be an action Sci Fi movie be great for the two of them?! \:D/