❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

MISSMOON said: @jenniferg do u mean allkpop voting. Chingu press on the link http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress then u will find the figure "the picture" showing the rounds & the competitors. Just press on unnie name "in pink boxes" in the top of the figure then click vote. The voting is on the figure itself. I hope u understood form me chingu.

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith‌ 4 dramafever u can log in using ur facebook account. And abt spreading abt the battle we don't need to do it 4 this round cause unnie will win. Let's keep it 4 the next rounds since Usually people get bored quickly ;)

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith‌ it depends against who they r competing. Psh unnie's competitor is the one of best k actresses ever "gong hyo jin". Unnie will win against the actresses. I am afraid from the last round with the winner actor /:)

Our @nistymaj seems to be in d silent lurking mode. ;)Come out come out you..I see you. :-B ;;)Pls leave some of your spazzworthy comments for us to enjoy. :-*
@MISSMOONOh really baby.. Wow u gave me a new insight in just a single sentence. U r brilliant. All the best for the upcoming exams and d finals. Do well ok sweetheart. :)
Edit:Oh wait.. Regarding d last round..you meant actor or actress..? I didnt get that part. :-/
Anyways.. Lets keep supporting shin hye. :)

Good evening,Night,Morning,Afternon Chinguuuus~ I miss this thread !!

@bunnybear, I notice too that Shin hye unnie really loves to hit her close friends... How does it feel to be spanked by unnie ?? 8-| I bet it hurts since she`s a taekwondo player.
:-O :-O
@Maris,@Nystimaj thank u for welcoming us~ :x
@Resrimith, Good to know that ur feeling well. :) I do the same... I visit this thread everytime i was down to ease my loneliness, Problems.~ keep fighting . Ajah!!
@JenniferG, Yow kbabayan~ XDD, @Faidaris, @Bone, @missmoon, @kixamay, @Agie, @bunnybear and many to mention--  :) I Certainly love all the awesome gifs,pic., Videos, Articles. etc. you all posted. :x Keep it up~ A big Hug for all of you chingus~
>:D< >:D<

MISSMOON said: girls we have a battle here, press on the link then on unnie's name. the link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

Last month, we held a tournament for the best group and after 4.5 million votes you voted forSuper Junior. Now, we're having a tournament featuring the best actors and actresses.

For our tournament, we listed 16 top actors and 16 top actresses (32 in all) for you to decide on who is the very best. They've been split up into two sections and the finals will feature the top actor versus the top actress. Just like the real tournament, could a Cinderella upset a top favorite? Well, that's all up for you to decide through your votes!

Let's see who our readers have to say is the best of the best. 

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith‌ the final round will be with the winner actor.

Actually the silent lurker is our @agie or maybe she is busy. We missed u sis :-*

@ Leshel JaneBDear.. Pls edit d post(top right corner) n just remove d photo. We are supposed to not quote any photo or video. Its against soompi rules. So i am just letting u know. :)
And of course.. Shin hye is more than that.. Its just a poll conducted in DC. But d more important thing is.. She is well-loved by her own people. Thats really something we should be happy and proud about. :)
@MISSMOON is it..? agie is here?
@Agie baby.. are you hiding..? Come out. Is everything ok..? :-*

bunnybear said: itemprop="name"i think someone posted here the male version and said if it's female actress it will be park shin hye who will win-here it is. itemprop="name"Top 10 Korean actresses according to the fans
1. Park Shin Hye

And by far the most popular Korean actress among DramaFever fans with 35,612 likes, Park Shin Hye is the queen of romantic comedies in You're Beautiful, Heartstrings, Flower Boy Next Door, and Heirs.

FULL ARTICLE
http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-korean-actresses-according-to-the-fans/

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith‌ no she is not. I said maybe :P . Actually I missed sis @agie :(

Abt the battle they did the same 4 idol groups and the winner was male idol group "super junior.

Guest MISSMOON

Park Shin Hye Difficult Time During the Lotte Duty Free event

http://youtu.be/TIwZbHoUbWg

Uploaded by kpopstation