❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest litto_gurl

i don't mind if psh get's the role.

i just hope she won't turn out annoying like

ariel (which i can not stand) ...i couldn't get pass ep 1

but i like the anime verision...

Guest aqua

BUT I AM FANS PSH.

I WANT PSH PAIRING WITH KHJ....i don't know why??

because if i looking they are in CF DK make my heart thump2.....

thao_2512..ask

Another one: If SH is the female lead, ISNT IT FUNNY THAT SHE TRIED TO AVOID KISSING HIM ONCE, BUT THEY 'D END UP KISSING ???# TIMES IN THIS SERRIES?

46859020005124348608906.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Kim Hyun Joong in a commercial they shot together. Maybe we’ll be seeing more scenes like this in the future? XD

i want scream..Kya..kya....is so sweet....

KHJ is suitable for my favorite artis PSH......ha..ha....

and if you remember PSH and KHJ is aktor and artis number 1. in polling site FROM CHINA (EASY MAGAZINE)

Guest natisa

lolz....KHJ is confirm for sure... OMG if PSH really get the part it would be one of my dreams couple come true...

My other future pairings would be:

PSH and Lee Wan- hoping they will reunite someday, even though he was 6 years her senior, but the way they look at eachother and act in tree heaven, I have to say too bad she wasn't old enough to kiss otherwise this series would be intense on every scene. I know it's not anytime soon because Lee Wan will enter the military next week.

PSH and Lee Min Ho- I think they would rock the show no questions ask... 2 hot person one show will burn like fire.

PSH and Ju JiHun- These two will be a refreshing one.

PSH and Jang Keun Suk- I love them in You're Beautiful... I believe that they can kick it off, just like they did the first round.

I know i'm so greedy haha... but, who says I can't! :rolleyes:

Guest ForbiddenJell02

New news (not that new since we know about it already lol) :

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=20100709102828341f7&linkid=4&newssetid=1352

Fisrt SH vs. SeungYeon,

Now SH vs. Sulli.

LOL

What make them so difficult to decide/choose?

I actually did think something about company they belong to.

But I don't want to make assumption.

I just hope they will consider this based on talent and skills

Oh well, business in Korean entertainment industry :ph34r:

I agreed with gems comments and thoughts in her post.

SH will getting more and more opportunity in the future if she gets the opportunity to play the role in the drama.

I'm not saying she didn't get any after YAB ended,

but if she deserves more, why not?

I'm not afraid with anti fans.

I'm ready to stand for SH lol.

As we know, not many people agreed KHJ for the male lead either.

(me one of them)

But I just look at the positive side.

We know he is new.

Perhaps with this opportunity will help him to strengthen his acting skills.

Back to SH,

I don't think collaborating between her and KHJ would ruin her drama.

I rather think that it is good opportunity for KHJ to learn something from her since she is much much more experience in acting field.

I'd proud for SH.

That is why G8 need someone a truly an actress for the female lead role after casting an idol for their male lead role.

Just like gems, I simple love the drama and my biased side want SH to be in it.

I believe she can handle the role well :)

I guess they will announce about it soon.

Whatever their choice,

SH fighting! ^_^

Guest natisa

I think the production team are just trying to stir up news to get this drama heated before it starts filming...If it's that hard than i can care less if they don't pick PSH, to me it would be their loss and there are other roles out there. This is making me mad, the news keep putting PSH's name out there with other females that are not even anywhere near her acting skills. :wacko:

Honestly, I think SH will get it if she wont turn it down,

Because Sulli is only 16, and I think that it's unappropriate for people who are under 18 do intimate scenes like kissing/ cuddling... on TV/ shoot/ any public media

Stars who watched SH's Tree of Heaven and Olive CF 'd know what I am talking about :sweatingbullets:

I dont love the idea that SH pairing with KJH or play the similar charater like GMN again either, although I think they DO look good together

However, what Gems said makes sense too

Maybe we should give him a chance, and SH an opportunity to get more fans love/not anti*

But the final decission is up to SH.

If she wants it and takes it, I'll give her my full support.

No question asked!!!

BUT I DONT HOPE SHE TAKES IT THOUGH!!! PLEASE SH!!! LISTERN TO ME OK?

Was that 4 or 6 in the first part? I forgot....

DID SHE REALLY GO TO THE AUDITION FOR IT? IS IS CONFIRMED?

@ Gems: So Jeajoong is KHJ roomate? haha

I didnt know that lolz

And they live the same neighbor too?

Somehows , all PSH boys always connect with each other :lol:

No wonder why SH hasnt visited to JGS house. Too dangerous !!! :sweatingbullets:

And GS 'd better watch out since SH has to KISS for real this time if she took the role

*on a side note*:

Did you know that KHJ will go against with Rain and Micky right? I am not too possitive about the rating here ^^;; so that SH can get bigger award....

And yeh, your monkeys are adorable, I want to bring them home :P

@ sakurazuka and vio_vi: I really hope she 'd turn it down the last minute due to a better offer, or something

And KHJ has HUGE fan base ( go check JB thread to see what I mean , lolz)

Our SH is certainly sensitive with this matter as well, so I dont know why she would want to take it?

I'd rather SH 's paired with SiWon or LMH, since their acting are better at least . So it's still worthy if she gain more antis.... phew.gifvicx.gif:wacko:

Oh, well...

@ litto_gurl: Idk since that's how the role is supposed to be *pretty stupid**. It's easy to get annoy by the character *sigh*

@20784: yeah, that 's what I said earlier, they both were top on EASY for months too

and you'd definitely see more of that pics if SH took the role ^^

@ Natisa: Only if LMH didnt reject the offer, I'd love to see SH and him as a couple in this. That guy DOES know how to KISS :wub: and his acting has been improving * thumb up**

I wouldnt mind at all

Can you add SH and Choi SiWon in the list. I want to see them pairing. He's such a cuttie ...

I'd take him over GS any day...... for my beloved SH blush.gif

But at least you get 1 pair down right?

@ ForbiddenJell02: I 'll take what you said and try to look at the bright side (yet, it's hard lol)

And hopefully KJH 'd learn something form SH, and.......... NEVER turn his head to orange again ( for God sake!!!)

Me too, I am proud and love SH a lot

Therefore, whatever she chooses, I'll be there for her

( Just please think carefully ok, my love)

Guest kaypie

Can you add SH and Choi SiWon in the list. I want to see them pairing. He's such a cuttie ...

I'd take him over GS any day...... for my beloved SH blush.gif

But at least you get 1 pair down right?

Sorry for cutting your post but the thought of Siwon and Shin Hye together sounds appealing to me as I'm a fan of both. Too bad he is part of the new drama Athena but perhaps in the future.

The anticipation is killing me. I'm not a fan of ISWAK when it was aired here coz I found it annoying but if Shin Hye will star in it, I'll definitely watch.

Hi everyone,

I'm so happy with all the news about Shinhye. I'm really excited that there's a big chance for Shinhye to star in drama series again. I didnt like the Taiwanese version at all because Ariel acted so badly and well too dumb for my liking. I bet Shinhye would play it better. :) Let's keep our fingers crossed everyone!!! Shinhye fighting!

Guest ForbiddenJell02

I'm tired about the news already.

Hopefully they quickly find their choice

and not playing with SH's name to create more uncertain speculation and hype :ph34r:

Since the news are all over site, I doubt SH does not know about this.

Some new pics of SH.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=822962601

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=823006896

I think they were taken in Japan.

And looks like she enjoyed her vacation(?).

EDIT

I think CA movie is now officially completed their filming.

SH part might completed earlier than other actors involved in the movie.

http://news.nate.com/view/20100709n21187

Guest ore0_gal

I believe shin hye had completed the filming before the fm.

I saw shin hye and CA news while in Seoul right after the FM and the 3 other stars were already promoting it.

I believe most of the new pictures are from the managers cyworld. He updated heaps of photos today.

Guest ForbiddenJell02

Thanks oreo_gal for the info :)

One news (dated yesterday) and come with one pic which has admins/members PSHIC group during the ANJELL Japan FM holding a banner ^_^

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?articleid=20100709211856122d5&linkid=4&newssetid=1352

The first half of the news article talk about possibility of our SH in Mischievous Kiss,

for role Moon HaNi (yeah again :sweatingbullets: )

And later part only about the FM and the possibility another FM in Taiwan(?) but I love the pic posted there :)

Guest nhmoonlights

love the posted photo in news, too ForbiddenJell02. PSHIC's admin become famous guys, I think I should ask their signature now... :rolleyes:

Hello Beautiful Stars...

thank you forbidden Jell for the latest news and photo link.

I looove her japan vacation pics on Baidu.

the pics are so beautiful and artsy, made me put one as my siggy :P

wow pshic is getting recognized in news.

Shinhye must be proud that she has such a strong international fans community. good job gals! :) thank you so much.

I wish I could join and meet with her,too. :rolleyes:

Guest yumoreo5

I know that people aren't too happy about Hyun Joong as the lead for MK but I for one would love that Shin Hye receives the female lead because one, she's an awesome actress, she can definitely influence Hyun Joong into a decent actor and two, for once, her acting isn't the cookie cutter Korean acting, the exaggerated facial expressions. Shin Hye has this genuine touch to her acting which is perfect for the role. Although, I wouldn't mind JGS but it's been done and over with for the male lead so now, I'm just looking forward to it.

Acting wise, I think this role will not only propel Shin Hye further in terms of popularity, it will also give her a new challenge.

I think it's too soon for people to assume that this will be a flop. I mean, if anything, BOF should have been a flop, it really stunk. In a way, I don't have much hope in this production company, but towards Shin Hye, I have faith in her that her acting will make this drama shine, that's why I'm cheering her on all the way out of all the girls that are considered for the role. Sorry to say, honestly, all of them don't have a thing on Shin Hye, yes, personally, even PBY and Sulli can't compare in terms of cuteness and acting. I just hope Hyun Joong is taking acting lessons and is prepping up for this drama seriously now that he's under a better management team.

Guest natisa

I so agree with you... I know PSH will shine, her crying skills are so amazing and for those of you who watch all of her drama..tell me are you guys disappointed? or is it after the drama you would go i want more? This girl can act, sing, dance, cry, laugh and the most important thing is she can bring joy to the people around her live or just by watching her on tv. I honestly have to say I have watch drama almost all my life and are a lot of actress and acotrs fans but, PSH i adore her so much no actress nor actor can compare. :wub:

Guest gizaflame

I really hope Sh will be chosen for the role and she will accept it! Her acting is superb and her crying skills is good that it make me wanna cry too..Even though i do not agree with the Male lead, but i think SH would be able to make the show a good one!

Guest Elsiec

I really hope Sh will be chosen for the role and she will accept it! Her acting is superb and her crying skills is good that it make me wanna cry too..Even though i do not agree with the Male lead, but i think SH would be able to make the show a good one!

I also hope she is chosen for the role in MK. Just look at this forum and all the talk this has generated among us who are her fans. I think this role could bring her even more popularity than what she has now. If she is given the lead role, she will shine like the star she is.

Some of you have mentioned Goong S as a reference of a role she should not have taken, but I just want to kindly remind you that she was not the lead there and her participation was not as big. If she was the lead in goong S, they probably would have done better!