[drama 2007] Crazy For You (사랑에 미치다)

Guest xosandy

Guest noknok

:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :tears::tears:

he looks so sad but also so hottie at the same time!!!

u don't know how badly i'm want to hug him and saying "oppa pls don't cry i'm here..."

hahahaha... ohhh.... dear ^^

thanks for sharing 2 more of ur artwork noknok

mmm... i want to share all ur artwork in kyesang thread, may i?

Thank you Kyelin,

and You're welcome. :rolleyes:

you make my dream come ture

hee hee hee!!!!!! :D :D :D

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyelin

Thank you Kyelin,

and You're welcome. :rolleyes:

you make my dream come ture

hee hee hee!!!!!! :D :D :D

hahaha....

ur so cute noknok, thanks ^______________^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyelin

hey guys,

i just stop by and dropping some messages

yesterday i watch again crazy for you

since i stop watch to 6th episode so i continue to watch episode 7

it's weird ...

bcos when i first saw lee mi yeon i don't like her

no, i don't want to make this thread into an lee mi yeon antifans, hehe...

just say i'm always judging people by their face or their age (yea, stupid me)

but when i watch episode 7 especially the scenes when kyesang and lee mi yeon and kim.. (i don't remember her name, forgive me) was in the same elevator

i don't know why but i see lee mi yeon very pretty, she's more pretty than the other girl (honest!)

maybe becos kim as minhee in this drama is a material girl who dump kyesang? hehe.. dunno too

but since then i'm crazy for this drama all over again

*right now i'm watching episode 8*

Guest littlemafia

sorry guys.. wanna ask something...

is all epi (LQ) at non clubbox is eng hardsubbed?

thanks guys (n_n)v

Guest kyelin

sorry guys.. wanna ask something...

is all epi (LQ) at non clubbox is eng hardsubbed?

thanks guys (n_n)v

nope ^__^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest se7ensoul

such a beautiful drama. seriously! they are all great actors/actresses! YKS really played this role brilliantly. his acting is so heartbreaking.. and LMY is a great actress too.. so touching! I love this drama.. In this drama the two characters are destined to be together. bottom line: highly recommended.

Guest se7ensoul

So in the end, did he lost his memories but sorta remembers her or he didnt lost his memory and just joking that he didnt remember? is this an open ending?? because when i watched it, i think he didnt lose his memory and was just pulling a prank. my reason is because they smile to each other like they know for a long time. i mean, if he lost his memory, his facial expression would not be like that. so tell me guys!

• 1 month later...
Guest blue.berrii

First time watching this series. Really looking forward to seeing the main guy, its been awhile since his last drama. I guess this drama is more depressing compared to My 19 years old sister in law, right? still,, really hoping to see his performance and the drama.

• 3 months later...

This was a very nice drama - although i would have liked the ending to be a bit different....I did have PDS (post drama syndrome) for some time on finishing it and it took me some time to want to see something else....

Also I have decided I like dramas based on aviation - the second lead actor looks good in his uniform - actually everyone looked good and the leads did a good job....I have liked the lead actress since I watched her in "Addicted" (where she acted opposite LBH) she is beautiful in a very natural, no makeup, simple and mature kind of way...

The soundtrack for this drama is also haunting.....you keep wanting to hear it....

Guest Super_Sonia

I am currently watching this drama right now...

AHHHHHHH...it's turning out way better than I had assumed it will...

Can't believe that the chemistry is so....STRONG...

I thought she was a little old at first but going further into the drama...that opinion changed...

No wonder the drama is called Crazy In Love...

Seems like they can't let go of each other...

Makes me sad to know it is so tough for two people to fall in love...

Especially when one person took the life that could have been from the other person...

Still have the last episode to go...can't wait...overly excited...

In this drama I was really crying but I there are things seek in on my mind could be possible to be fall in love.

It’s really hard to understand that if you talk about Love. There is no impossible…all the things are possible.

I love it the story. But the sad thing is the ending a little bit I don’t like it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xling06

finished this in 4 days!! a really nice and great drama...think this drama is special in the sense that there has not been many drama (or maybe I did not get to know such drama) that actually look into the impact of a "murderer"'s life after their crime and how sad and difficult it is for them to survive in the society and also on their love story...most of the times, we will see drama that talk about the "victim"'s life rather the "murderer"'s life....and normally they emphasis on how hard and sad it is for the "victim" than the "murderer".....this drama is really refreshing as it tell us that there are people out there who are not what we have presume to be....they might have made a mistake in life but these mistake might not be something that they plan or did it on purpose...people should learn to love and forgive...however, it is always easily said than done.....this drama just make me ponder on certain issue in life and show me different perpective in life...this are just my thoughts and hope to share with fans of this drama.... :)

just need to say that YKS has really improve tremendously after "my sister in law is 19". His crying scenes in this drama are just too great! I think he is born to be an actor given the fact that he hasn't act in a lot of drama...and is should I said a new-comer in acting....I have watch this drama because of him and he did not disappoint me at all :) great work! YKS!! hope to see more drama of his! :)

Good to know that people still search and look out for this nice drama.

Yes. it's worth to watch.

KyeSang loves acting so much which he had to give an official announcement to the public that he had to leave god (a singing and dancing boy band which was set up in late 1999 but now temporary suspended till further notice).

Below is news about the drama which will be air in Japan in 2007.12.24

U1343P28T3D1809782F326DT20071127170528.jpg

Here's the news in Chinese

李美妍、尹继尚主演《为爱疯狂》

新浪娱乐讯 由李美妍、尹继尚主演的SBS电视剧《为爱疯狂》即将制作成精装版在日本播放,而在日本的很多尹继尚粉丝都期待着电视剧的播放。

对此尹继尚经纪公司表示:“尹继尚出演的电视剧《为爱疯狂》将制作成为精装版在日本播放,而这也是日本首次播放的国外精装版电视剧。”本月的21日,尹继尚曾访问过日本并与当地的媒体进行交流时谈到过有关《为爱疯狂》的内容,而且还向日本媒体透露了他最近的一些情况。

日本某电台有关人士表示:“尹继尚出演的电视剧《嫂嫂19岁》在日本播出时就博得了很多观众的好评,而且尹继尚服役前后的人气依然是非常火爆。因为有很多粉丝都不断要求播放《为爱疯狂》,所以才决定播出《为爱疯狂》精装版。”

精装版电视剧 《为爱疯狂》将于12月24日起,在日本卫星频道播放

news credit to ent.zjol.com.cn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love this drama and bought it, but the subs are terrible, so I've been watching my DVD's and reading the subs from D-addicts.... I have a big headache!

Just wondering if the hardsubbed version is available on any clubbox? D-addicts torrents are pretty dead with this drama. :( Or can someone please seed D-addicts Bonsub version Ep. 7 and 9???

Archived