[drama 2007] Crazy For You (사랑에 미치다)

Guest xosandy

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piano4112000

I think he is just thanking his fan for supporting his drama. This drama just ended and I already miss it. Can't wait for when the subs are all done so I can watch it all together. BON you guys are great.

Guest chunu

Thank YOU SeReNiTy & BON TEAM .. :wub:

we're getting closer to finishing .. YEH ! :w00t:

Thank YOU EVERYONE for all the LOVE & SUPPORT !

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest botbien

does anyone know where can I download this drama beside torrent from d-addicts and clubbox? I try to download from d-addicts but it was so slow; I research for few days try to fix my torrent connection and setup the port forwarding...etc. Its still very slow...I try to let it download but for two days it wasn't finish one episode. Then I try to learn download from Club box...it was the same...Now I give up on these two client download. I wonder where can I find the direct download link for this drama...love to see this drama very badly but I can't download it....thank you for your help.

Guest kyelin

does anyone know where can I download this drama beside torrent from d-addicts and clubbox? I try to download from d-addicts but it was so slow; I research for few days try to fix my torrent connection and setup the port forwarding...etc. Its still very slow...I try to let it download but for two days it wasn't finish one episode. Then I try to learn download from Club box...it was the same...Now I give up on these two client download. I wonder where can I find the direct download link for this drama...love to see this drama very badly but I can't download it....thank you for your help.

mm.. where have u been dear?

don't u see the link that chigurl gave to us

she already uploaded all the episodes here and her links are not club-box nor bit-torrent

hope u can download

because i have the same problem as u and i can download only from her links

well... happy downloading then

serenity, chunu, dramaok, yuta_rule and every one that subbed this drama : thank u for billions times once again guysssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur all Bon FunSubs Team are doing greattttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love for all u did (especially for foreigner like me who don't understand korean)

thank u guys

but seeing those teary moments again make me really heavy on my chest

really i just want to see happy moments only, hehe...

really miss this drama alot and also miss each one of u guys

many many thanks for all ur priceless piccies and the links and the spoiler translations too ^________________^

Hey guys!

I got this info from DC Gall...not sure if it's true...But if you are able to watch SBS live, be sure to tune in 1310 Korean time Saturday (which means in another ten minutes!!!), there's supposedly a Crazy for You NG special in store for us....

Okay, I just watched it...

Very disappointed with SBS...

It was like what....about 5 minutes worth of NG only!?!

It was really cute though, especially the part involving Kyesang...it was hell cute!

Hopefully someone can upload it for us all! :D

Guest jadeacl

Thank you for the Subs. I'm so making my mother watch this drama because I know she'll love it but she reads only English subtitles so THANK YOU.

Re-watched Episodes 15 and 16 and the tears just couldn't stop coming. I doubt it'll ever be packaged and sold like Goong but I hope it happens cos I really would like to keep an original copy.

Well came on too late to learn about the special so yes, long to see a link to it eventually :)

Guest kyelin

Okay, I just watched it...

Very disappointed with SBS...

It was like what....about 5 minutes worth of NG only!?!

It was really cute though, especially the part involving Kyesang...it was hell cute!

Hopefully someone can upload it for us all! :D

arghhh!!!! :wacko:

the NG is about what? would u share here?

i wanna know too

wish i can watch alive too, aihhh... T__T

Bon Fun-Subs Teammmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u so very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur angels!!!!!!! :w00t:

well...

it was really too damn short...but yah, there was a really cute kyesang part...

one part was at the island when lee jyung hyuk pulled lee miyeon to go with him but pulled her too hard...therefore NG..

the classic one with kyesang was the part when he was trying to cheer her up at the coffee shop with that "kong-pa (kidney)" joke...apparently that was his own improvisation so before the actual one, he was actually gaggin' with something else (i think he was playing with jinyeong's name) but later he was like super embarrassed and started laughing sheepishly before doing the actual one that aired...

i think besides that, there weren't much though they were all really funny NGs...

oh yes, there was one with lee jyung hyuk and kyesang...when they confronted each other on the island in front of jinyeong...apparently ljh did something funny with his face and kyesang started laughin...

yup...

Guest piano4112000

crazyforcamchangedc8zh.jpg

Credits: mangosteen

Episode 13 English Sub

Translator: yuta_rule

Timer: SeReNiTy

Editor/QC: mangosteen

Encoder: doggieusa

Coordinator: SeReNiTy

Thanks to ALL B.O.N Staff once again!

Enjoy~! :D

Wow, thanks for the sub. That was quick, only three more to go guys. :)

Guest littlemafia

i already watched until epi 2 n the storyline seem bored.. (or it just me? ) :sweatingbullets:

are u guys really recommended this drama?

if yes, i'll dload until finish.. :blush:

thanks guys! (n_n)v

Guest kyelin

i already watched until epi 2 n the storyline seem bored.. (or it just me? ) :sweatingbullets:

are u guys really recommended this drama?

if yes, i'll dload until finish.. :blush:

thanks guys! (n_n)v

hi littlemafia,

thanks for dropping by and write a note here

mmm.... abt the recommendation, huh? :sweatingbullets:

well....

i'm afraid i cannot give the recommendation to u, dear ..

bcos if i say this drama was good but u still say it wasn't then...

anyway it is everyone's preference whether they want to watch it or not, or whether they like it or not

as for me this drama is good because one of the players is my idol but it's not only that

there are so many reason why i say this drama is good

some of the reasons are :

- we can learn how to forgive someone that have already hurted us, bcos in forgiveness we can get a happy life

- we can learn to accept people (even the ex-criminal) openly without any bad judges

- we can learn abt true love

actually i still have other reasons y i like this drama but only these reasons i remember

so it's up to u now

finally i really hope that u'll like this drama as much as i do, girl ^________^

Guest littlemafia

thanks a lot kyelin.. :rolleyes:

i have seen ur idol in my sister in law is 19.. he's so great in that drama..

mb this drama lot of tears.. + quite slow.. :sweatingbullets:

i guess i'll dload until finish..

thanks a lot guys :blush:

Guest kyelin

thanks a lot kyelin.. :rolleyes:

i have seen ur idol in my sister in law is 19.. he's so great in that drama..

mb this drama lot of tears.. + quite slow.. :sweatingbullets:

i guess i'll dload until finish..

thanks a lot guys :blush:

hehe.... ur welcome ^_________^

Guest jibba

Does anyone have the direct link to download this series in all english or chinese subtitles ive been looking for a long time i could not find it. Some of the file in The addict forum does not work.WHERE CAN I GET THE TORRENT FOR THIS SERIES IN ENGLISH OR CHINESE SUBTITLES. PLEASE HELP

Archived