* Title: マグノリアの花の下で

* Title (romaji): Magnolia no Hana no Shita de

* Also known as: 목련꽃 / Magnolia Flower

* Episodes:

* Broadcast network: Fuji TV

* Broadcast period: June 2007

* Air time:

Synopsis

This drama is about the love between a Korean man and a Japanese woman who meet while studying in the United States.

Cast

* Lee Wan

* Suzuki Ami

* Attack

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! me too! so excited to see Lee Wan again in a new drama! :w00t:

anne suzuki has some resemblance w/ Park Shin Hye. based on her profile, she's known as a good performer and starred in some intl movies. the moment i learned that she's lee wan's next leading lady, i've surfed and looked for her profile, noticed in some of her pics that she has resemblance with park shin hye. i've also watched her movie, Hana and Alice, and i can say that she can really act, except that she has some difficulty crying in one scene (am not sure if she was trying to control her tears coz my cd has no english subs and i dont really understand japanese).

hope that this will drama will be successful and able to get good ratings.

so excited to see lee wan speaking in english. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asianrice

LEE WAN! Very nice, I can't wait for this.

I don't really like Anne Suzuki though. Her acting is annoying, but just to be fair, I've only seen her in about 2 doramas..

hmm...interested to see this...takes place in the US partly...get to see them speak english...pretty good cast...last i heard of lee wan was that japanese movie he was in - veronica wa shinu koto ni shita..too bad there are no subs for that...just saw anne suzuki in the returner with takeshi kaneshiro and koisuru hanikami w/ edison chen...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

hmm...interested to see this...takes place in the US partly...get to see them speak english...pretty good cast...last i heard of lee wan was that japanese movie he was in - veronica wa shinu koto ni shita..too bad there are no subs for that...just saw anne suzuki in the returner with takeshi kaneshiro and koisuru hanikami w/ edison chen...

If you want Lee Wan movie Veronika Decides To Die, I have it with english subtitles (Out of topic :P) Here it is.... :phew:ベロニカは死ぬことにした

1 & ベロニカは死ぬことにした

2 Enjoy the movie....!!!! B) Where can I download Koisuru Hanikami Edison & Anne movie???? :huh::( Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived