Tim Hwang Young Min, The Korean-american Ballad Prince

Guest natedao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tim came to houston at a korean baptist church for his friend's wedding. my sunday school teacher is friends with tim and told me that after he came back from the wedding and my freaking godbrother forgot to get me his autograph when he drank with Tim at Starbucks -0-;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Tim came to houston at a korean baptist church for his friend's wedding. my sunday school teacher is friends with tim and told me that after he came back from the wedding and my freaking godbrother forgot to get me his autograph when he drank with Tim at Starbucks -0-;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

haha aw i'm sry to hear that. well if i see him sometime soon.. bleh.. probably wont be until.. like.. mid next year if i'm lucky, i'll get you one? haha molla ~

Guest ROCKSTAR

i watched love letter just to hear him sing.....

and then i got hooked; i still watch it but grudgingly because tim doesnt come out anymore! =(

Guest frOsty_pAnda

haha aw i'm sry to hear that. well if i see him sometime soon.. bleh.. probably wont be until.. like.. mid next year if i'm lucky, i'll get you one? haha molla ~

can u get me one too? hahaha. i miss Tim on Loveletter. he was awesome, but i guess he has other things to do. at least he's not being madly overworked...or is he?

Guest ygchixzta1177

You guys are lucky to even get a chance to meet tim.. >.< Im so far in NY and where i live is very small and barley any celeb comes..

Guest frOsty_pAnda

MAN! I USED TO LIVE IN JERSEY! BUT THEN WE MOVED DOWN HERE NEAR ATLANTA! I MEAN SURE IT'S THE #1 STOP FOR U.S SINGERS, BUT...waaaaaah! i've never been to a korean popstar concert b4...n i've never seen a korean celebrity in person b4 either...but i guess it doesn't matter. as long as i give the singers' my support n love...but still it'll be nice, neh?

HAPPY EARLY 25th (in USA) BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!

Guest frOsty_pAnda

ok. so i did mi math wrong. tim is 24? i'm soooo srry! but watever. age doesn't really matter. lol. it's the 31st! wat happened? i thought his album was gonna come out this month? is it being pushed back again?

Guest jess1tym4life

Man this thread is so dead where r all the tim's fans at?

So no news on his album..hope to hear it soon. I was a big tim fan back in those days catching up on everything on tim. Loved him on love letter but stopped so i don't know how many episodes i've missed.

Well trying to get my tim fever back..i'm gonna post old stuff up sorry if i bring old stuff back up..

Tim & Lyn- i'm your Angel perf this was so sweet..Lyn's english is not bad..Tim's english is so perfect..

tim9.JPG

some old pics

tim.jpg

credit:soompi

Guest s3rene

How come there aren't much pics of Tim? I heard that he is really sweet and nice and has a great voice. Can't wait to learn more about him since my knowledge of Tim is limited.

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

gahhh he needs to get his 3rd album released!!

... heard he was in the area (PA/MD) around thanksgiving. my darn friend is best friends with him and he always gets to eat and stuff when Tim's back from Korea.. bOooO LOL. I have yet to meet him :)

I got an autograph but some ah ju ma from my church thought it was trash or something and crumbled it up to throw away.. gahh haha. I SAVED it :D haha..

Let's all BUY the album to support him! :D

Guest frOsty_pAnda

i would post all the pictures of tim i have, but...sadly, soompi won't let me post my pictures directly from mi computer. i need a link. T-T

wat is with his 3rd album? seriously, it's been pushed back so much.

:edit: i posted my pictures of tim on mi xanga. creditz to Tim ocean n Lost in Tim forum. http://www.xanga.com/frOsty_pAnda

:edit2: wat the- i read on Lost in Tim forums that after he releases his 3rd album he's going to go to Japan and focus his music there. nooooo! stay in korea tim!

Guest jess1tym4life

i would post all the pictures of tim i have, but...sadly, soompi won't let me post my pictures directly from mi computer. i need a link. T-T

wat is with his 3rd album? seriously, it's been pushed back so much.

:edit: i posted my pictures of tim on mi xanga. creditz to Tim ocean n Lost in Tim forum. http://www.xanga.com/frOsty_pAnda

:edit2: wat the- i read on Lost in Tim forums that after he releases his 3rd album he's going to go to Japan and focus his music there. nooooo! stay in korea tim!

I haven't been back to that forum for so long, is this old or new news?

tim43.jpg

Archived