JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest xjustsweet

gosh, i need to be where you are because my friends arent

serious either about the whole entertainment business dream ya noe! xD

OMG.. poofie could sing.. i just heard her like 2 minutes ago.

that poop head. xD lols.

[=

you can call me sori or jess...poofie likes to call me jelly.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. JYP needs to losen up. xD accept memememe! xD

bobeeee honeeeeeeeeeeeyyy! =] i lovee your namee! your korean neh? gotta msn?

poofie: if your doing the wonder girl's dance routine i suggest you do the leader's

routine cuz she keep moving.

Guest xjustsweet

^ gimmie your aim! puhhahrharhahrrrs

thanks. weeeeeeee. i never heard of that song. i dont noe what kinda songs JYP is into. xD

Guest sungiebaby637

do u guys have any JYP information on wut should we can and cant do?

like we cant use webcam 2 video us but we can use digi so yea hehe ^^

Guest .x.SHUU.

I wanna join in this thread! x3

My friend, and possible me, really want to try out for JYP Entertainment. My friend dances really well. :]

She's around the Wonder Girls' level, or maybe better or worse, hehe, who knows. ^-^;

I want to start taking dance classes but I live in Vietnam, and there are only Vietnamese teenagers there with me as a little dongsaeng looking nothing like a Vietnamese. TToTT; I'd feel so left out since my friends can dance really well so they won't be in the same dance class. I told myself to ignore how I'm different, but yeah. I still can't do it. ><; And what if my mom doesn't allow me? (even though I don't think she won't but yeah it's possible) Ahh, what am I blabbing, most of you wouldn't care. XD

shuu~

Guest xjustsweet

do u guys have any JYP information on wut should we can and cant do?

like we cant use webcam 2 video us but we can use digi so yea hehe ^^

well, all i know is a digi cam works best unless your webcam is like SUPER good.

I wanna join in this thread! x3

My friend, and possible me, really want to try out for JYP Entertainment. My friend dances really well. :]

She's around the Wonder Girls' level, or maybe better or worse, hehe, who knows. ^-^;

I want to start taking dance classes but I live in Vietnam, and there are only Vietnamese teenagers there with me as a little dongsaeng looking nothing like a Vietnamese. TToTT; I'd feel so left out since my friends can dance really well so they won't be in the same dance class. I told myself to ignore how I'm different, but yeah. I still can't do it. ><; And what if my mom doesn't allow me? (even though I don't think she won't but yeah it's possible) Ahh, what am I blabbing, most of you wouldn't care. XD

shuu~

lols! hi, im sori/jess. dont worry, remmeber... just show you can move to a beat, doesnt

have to be brillant or anything ^^.

Guest cutiehoney18

hiya (goodbye) today is my last day in england :tears::( but im dead nervous gon 2 korea 2morrow.

i will miss u guys n i wana thank u guys 4 supportin me i will neva 4 get u lotssssssXXX!!!

i wnt b signing in dat much bt i will keep on tryin cuz im takin ma laptop ova aswell so ill try..

il answer the questions u lot wana no bout auditions.

:use a digi cam it has betta quality dan webcams!

:dnt over sing. wen ur singing keep on thinkin ders a whole bunch of people listenening and loving it

:b4 u audition try singing a song 2 ur parents cuz dey cud giv u comments n wat u cud improve on and dnt b nervous wen doin it cuz den u wil b nervous wen auditionin.

:dnt send in others work n claim it is urs as poofie sed if u passed dey wil cum n hav a anotha audition 2 see if it was really u on da tape.

:dnt ova dress, dress normally n wear da stuff u feel comfortable in.

:the pronounciation doesnt matter dat much . dey will not laugh at you . if they hear ur pronounciation is bad den dey no wat u need 2 improve wen u get 2 korea (if u passed)

:LASTLY .........................................................ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS GUYS I LOVE YOU ILL TRY N GIV ANOTHA COMENT 2 MOROW MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE !!!!!!!SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!KAMSAHMNIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest kdramasongfan

Good luck, cutiehoney !! :) & thanks for the advice :D

Do you guys know what songs you're going to sing for your audition?

I'm still thinking about it <_< .. :sweatingbullets:

Guest xjustsweet

hey cutiehoney18 im so excited for you! GOODLUCK! one day your gonna be like on the TVs and everything and im gonna be all like *points* OMG i noe her shes from soompi! [= ill be rooting you!! [=

Guest xjustsweet

im excited even for you. *get goose bumps* hahas..

so does anyone noe what kinda song jyp is looking for?

Guest sungiebaby637

well, all i know is a digi cam works best unless your webcam is like SUPER good.

haha i have both but i use digital camra better then my webcam so yea hehe ^^

Uhmm what you can't do - -

- No editing your movies / recordings.

- No Sending other peoples stuff that's not yours and claiming it is. (because they will check)

Here's what I think you shouln't do / do:

- I would prefer that you did solo video taped singing / dancing.

- Try to dress casual and non over rated?

- For singing do not go monotone on them . .

- Recording get a good quality mike not a sensitive one that has background static.

- Pronunciation >_< work on it before you sing or they'll laugh at you.

- Before you video tape make sure to introduce yourself than sing` / dance.

u mean intro myself b4 sing? monotone wut u mean by that?

the information u put could go in the first page very first page so we could read it ^^