Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest c0lap1nada

i want the song kajima, not sure if i want to buy whole cd. but i love brian and want to support him. does anyone know if voice sounds different on kajima cd than perf?

o.o I like his performances more than the song. It's probably just because you get to hear his vocals and see his hot face... o_O Meh.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Explicitj0yee

i just watched the clip featuring Brian winning the SBS inkigayo mutizen award.

And he made mentioned of Fly High in his thank you speech. How nice of him.

He really is so mindful of his fans. CONGRTULATIONS BRIAN!!!

May there be more awards to come.

To watch the clip visit http://blog.daum.net/chic7114/1858525

Viki of Fly High provided the link.

I know omg =) I was so Happy to hear it and he was so happy and the fans sing a long. Man i wish i was there to sing along too ><

Guest Childlike Faith

but i saw his myspace

i was just wondering how you know if its real

if anyone knows its him for sure, please tell me! haha

It really is his myspace. -3-

Aww, that's so cool that he mentioned Fly High. I like how he loves his international fans too...

YoochunsGirl I'd buy his whole CD. ^^; It's one of the best CDs I've heard...

Er... it sounds nearly the same... I mean, artists don't always sound the same unless their not singing live. ^^

O_O Has Brian ever lived in Las Vegas?

^Yup definitely get the album, it's worth it.

As for concealed cash, why don't you pm or email Maria/Jinxfairy, she was offering it a while back...though now, I'm not too sure if her offer still stands.

^

hehe yeahhhhh i know it's worth it but i'll see. ^^ thanks though!

i was rewatching SGB and XMAN again today.. the good bye 2006 episodes. my god i laughed my richard simmons off again when that woman pushed brian with her stomach. friggen hilarious, but so mean! xDDD

and i swear, i think i had a brian dream again last night. i just forgot. T_T i think i was his girlfriend or something. that's the second time now D: my last dream about brian was absolutely hilarious, my friend LOL-LED at school when i told her.

OMGGGGG @ haneul<3! i just saw your new sig, IT'S SO FRIGGEN CUTE!! JUNSU BABYYYYY! )_q&#)_(&#%_)5 that reminds me, i was going to make a new sig~ hmm might include brian this time. ^^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[Audio] Brian - Kim Tae Hoon's Night Radio (2007-01-13).wma [32.0MB]

EDIT:

got this from the FTTS thread. so, for those who are doubting, brian shares his myspace URL here: :D

hi guys...been ages since i last posted... >_<

i came back to spread more love with this cool piece on Brian in the Korea Times...read on and enjoy!

it's timely too! here he confirms his myspace account hahaha!

click to read more about TheBrian

i'm so proud of his achievements as a solo artist. ^_^ i think it gave him the opportunity to express himself. it would've been awesome if he did all the songs in english as well. but i'm happy with All I Know. and he confirms his myspace. watch him double the # of friends now. :lol: *lol* so thoughtful of him to reach out to us international fans. :wub: and he sounds like a good friend with people calling him in the wee hours of the morning. i can definitely see it's an industry with lots of pressure and competition. i'm glad he has managed to stay strong with his faith. <333

Guest chuy2701

hi, this is the first time ive posted on here...

but i saw his myspace

i was just wondering how you know if its real

because there's lots of posers of like uhljjangs and stuff

..i was thinking this person could be one too

if anyone knows its him for sure, please tell me! haha

well its hard to say really but who knows?

yeh we can think of the worst and it might be a fake but i personally dont think its a fake.

Guest marg918

'just read the article in the Korea Times... I am so so glad that he said he'll not be following the trend

of boygroup members going solo. :D You see, much as I love Brian I just don't want him to part with Hwanhee.

Fly To The Sky is what got me interested into Kpop in the first place. Notwithstanding that I don't understand korean.

I can hardly wait for the release of their new album.

Back to the article, it's nice to know that Brian is such a down to earth and humble person. I hope he continues to stay

that way even when he becomes more popular and successful.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

^

hehe yeahhhhh i know it's worth it but i'll see. ^^ thanks though!

i was rewatching SGB and XMAN again today.. the good bye 2006 episodes. my god i laughed my richard simmons off again when that woman pushed brian with her stomach. friggen hilarious, but so mean! xDDD

and i swear, i think i had a brian dream again last night. i just forgot. T_T i think i was his girlfriend or something. that's the second time now D: my last dream about brian was absolutely hilarious, my friend LOL-LED at school when i told her.

OMGGGGG @ haneul<3! i just saw your new sig, IT'S SO FRIGGEN CUTE!! JUNSU BABYYYYY! )_q&#)_(&#%_)5 that reminds me, i was going to make a new sig~ hmm might include brian this time. ^^

AHAHAH I know!! I don't think the lady knew Brian was going to FLY off to the other side; she probably thought he was only going to stumble a bit. :lol: Poor Brian.

Did you guys see the one where she 'body slammed' Joon from god?! My gosh, luckily he's such a well-built man. He merely stumbled a bit. It was HILARIOUS!!

^ LMFAO she did that to him? OMFGGGGG HAHAAAA XD

THANKS for the article! I wonder if he talked to them in English. That would have been HOT!

Awww OMG he was planning to do it in all english? Ahh he wanted to do an english album anyway... I've been waiting so long for one ><

7TH IN MAY OMG FINALLY ALSDGKHADG

yeah i'm so happy he still has his faith.. it really makes me like him more. i guess i just trust him more. ^^ he's such a sweetie <3

acting? ROFL i seriously can see him act in a drama.. BUT PEASE DON'T, OPPA T_T

wahaha! the myspace part! xDD awww CONNECT WITH AUSTRALIAN FANS TOO T_____T GAAAAAHHHHH~~~

gosh that article was like a reply back to me for my email o___O i hope he still emails me back T_T

Thanks for the article as well :)

And OMG he wanted to do an English album?! :o

I hope he gets to do one in the future, I'm sure it would be amazing. The acting thing would be interesting too.

And yay! 7th album in May :w00t:

Thnx for the article link Dreamweaver :) Too bad that all-English album didn't materialize but still happy with result of TheBrian. And I'm sure we'll get to see him in a movie/drama in the near future, patience Mr. B. ;)

That article's a validation of Brian's myspace acct too...doubts be gone :D

THANKS for the article! I wonder if he talked to them in English. That would have been HOT!

I think he did coz somebody from HS mentioned that a friend of hers' who doesn't speak Korean well is doing an interview w/ Brian.

Guest lilmagoo

BRIAN!! im so happy that hes doing well..i loved his live performances...so good...im so proud of him...WOOT WOOT...keep up the good work

brian is such a sweet humble guy. BRIANS DEBUT IN THE US MARKET is what i'll be routing on the most.. that is if he decides to go for it.. cuz so many people are trying to break into the us market.. iono =\

lets hope brian does well in everything he does ^^

i wonder which of his friends call him up and tell him about how hard and stressful it is.. hmm

hyebin came to mind. lol. cuz they're in same company and they're pretty close.. i believe

hehe.

Guest vietblue99

Omg I feel like such an idiot. I just figured this out. Black Tears (Track #8) is the Korean version to All I Know. Haha I'm so slow I've listened to his album for weeks now and I just realized this. Both versions are really good! The english version displays a lot of emotions while the Korean one flows together very well!

^ LOL i realised it after like 5 listens HAHA. everyone realised it late too, so you're not the only one. xDD

I think he did coz somebody from HS mentioned that a friend of hers' who doesn't speak Korean well is doing an interview w/ Brian.

ohh hehe okay thanks for telling me ^^ yeah i saw the author's name and figured maybe it was in english. ^^ awww how sweet then~

AHAHAH I know!! I don't think the lady knew Brian was going to FLY off to the other side; she probably thought he was only going to stumble a bit. :lol: Poor Brian.

Did you guys see the one where she 'body slammed' Joon from god?! My gosh, luckily he's such a well-built man. He merely stumbled a bit. It was HILARIOUS!!

^ LMFAO she did that to him? OMFGGGGG HAHAAAA XD

LMAO I remember that, it was friggin' hilarious! For those who haven't seen it yet, here's a link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpqlkIFyP6E

And his english!!! ahhhhhhhh *dies* :blush:

Archived