Lee Soo Hyuk 이수혁 [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Queen Woo"] [Upcoming Drama 2024 "S Line"]

partyon

personally, he looks fine with the wave curly hair in Love Story MV.

ps: the morning wake up face of his in the MV is so cute.

LOL and now, I don't mind him having this hairstyle. some ways, it suits part of him :lol:

okay, although ive read the brief story of his mv... its still pretty confusing to me.

so, he has a girlfriend. and they're both in love. he is a composer then he dedicated a song only for them and use it as their ringtone. he then sent another of his composition to a music agency.... this woman at the agency heard his ringtone and ask for it. he SIMPLY gave it. later on, he got busy composing songs and totally forgot about his girlfriend..... then suddenly this woman (at the agency) hugged him (?) which she witnessed and thought he was cheating on her. at the cafe, the girl thought her phone rang; much to her surprise it was a ringtone of that woman and she and her boyfriend met up.......... and sometime later, hyuksoo was under pressure of his work and saw his girlfriend's painting and phone her blah blah blah..... then i think the girl was breaking up with him(?) and then he realized how important that ringtone was to them and went to the place he gave the song to her...

IMO, i dont think he cheated, more like he was too excited about a company hiring him and totally forgot the significance of that ringtone to the both of them. the woman at the agency must have tried to seduce him but he still loves his girlfriend; just composing songs is his top priority at that moment.

that's why at the end he was looking for her in panic and finally reconciled with her??? maybe???? LOOOL.

some gifs i did to spazzz more on Hyuksoo...

i thought this scene was cuuute.

2ns6ul3.jpg

xeefcy.jpg

1zf4ozm.jpg

there goes his smile again

2d7u6v7.jpg

if you want to DL this mv, go here: http://ledoquyen.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/...j-a-love-story/

Guest kkbluvv

hes kinda hot

but he does look really emo

and isnt he dating.....oh shoot i forgot her name...kim something lol..oh kim minhee ! i think

they dont seem like a........good match. ><

Guest missie_ko_ko

I"m gonna say that he looks better in pictures then in motion....

or maybe it's just his hair that is hella bothering me...

><....

Guest cosmicolor.

omgahhhhhhhhhh.....mme likeyyyy.....

his hair is cool, he's super skinny though....

so skinny wind could blow him away......lmao....

i've always liked this picture for some reason.

i really like his hair here (:

and daul's an interesting model...i like going on her blog.

i really don't like hyuksoo's new hair...but that might just be me with my dislike for long hair on guys lol. but yeah, i think he looks good with the sleek look instead of hair all over the place :lol:

^its not just you, honey. I love hyuksoo but Im not digging his recent hair. :lol:

++++

GASSSSP* $#%$%$$#%#$#!!!

oh my freeeaaking goosh!! hyuksoo just removed his photo section on his cy!!!

$%$$#%#$%#! like why the hell he would do that -_-

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=36389197

ahhhh~~~ i wish he would bring it back

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

Yup he's pretty much got that sexy facial structure, sharp nose, sharp cheek bones..what's left to say?