Guest cofioca

mailbox.gif MY PRINCESS Updates via TSH

~Shooting Spots 

고 택,버스정류장 / Old residence, Bus Stop  Shooting Spots 

6 정 우 오피스텔 / Wu Chung Office Building 

해 영 오피스텔 / Office 

4 동 재저택 / East residence 

3 일 영허브랜드(펜션) / Herbland (A lodging) 

2 베 어트리파크 (황실) / Beartree Park (The Imperial Family)    

국 립고궁박물관 / National Palace Museum 

source: MP Cafe 

It looks like MP has already started filming in one of those locations

승헌횽은 오늘 태희횽이랑 마프 촬영중인가봐. 

송승헌, 김태희 봤다는 글을 봤음. Saw SSH, KTH 

버스정류장씬인가? Think this is the bus stop? 

상 명대 밑 삼거리? 

so it's true there is shooting at some bus stop (SSH, KTH). 

source: dc ssh 

---

*Source: TSH

http://www.beartreepark.com/

fr: KTH DC

I'm not sure what this one's all about but it appears they are recruiting for someone/something. 

Anyone who can read this and enlighten us? Thanks in advance!

5210799394_9987552f11_b.jpg

fr: SSH DC

Guest cofioca

camera.gif MY PRINCESS Shooting Captures via LCKTour Japan November 26, 2010

greetings10.gif HELLOOOO ANGELS!!! I'm so happy to be back here again and share with you a lil' weekend treat! 

w00t.gif I'm very thrilled to share this with all of you. Finally, a Japanese travel agency was able to capture a few of the filming scenes which had transpired the past days. Hopefully, we can also get a nice glimpse of the second leads as soon as possible. tongue.gif 

The details and photos are as follows: 

11月26日 20時 ‾ 02時まで撮影 20:00 26 Nov 02 - time taken

[撮影 イ・ジョンホ][Lee Jong-shots] 

11月26日 ソウル市内 明洞(ミョンドン)にある新世界デパートの1階での様子。

Myeong-dong Seoul, 26 November (Myeong-dong) in the state on the first floor of the New World Department Store. 

夜8時過ぎ撮影地に到着したソンソンホン、キムテヒさん。

Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee arrived in the location at 8 o'clock in the evening.

5211777972_cc598e3785.jpg

5211177351_9fb79d5816.jpg

5211184425_4f193e9153.jpg

5211184565_ef1e36233f.jpg

5211198439_c0ca0d52eb.jpg

5211198511_9f3b3a8145.jpg 5211312101_66aa20f02b.jpg

Credit to Legendary Culture of Korea Tour and thanks to SSH DC

^ The captures are more on SH. Oh, our princess surely knows how to hide huh. laugh.gif

Guest fivemagic

:w00t:  AWESOME sharings Soju!

I am so loving these photos... envy the Japanese Travel Agency for his/her work on getting these photos for sharing.

Thanks so much!  Love SH and TH even more now that I have seen these... heehee.

Looking forward to see more MP photos soon! :D

Guest cofioca

mailbox.gif MY PRINCESS Shooting Updates 

Wow, another series of paparazzi photos surfaced this weekend. w00t.gif

This time, actual scenes of SH&TH together were captured.love7.gif  

camera.gif from TSH 

Yesterday according to eye witnesses, shooting seems to take place at: 

Cheongdam-dong, Gosen, Apgujeong.... 

unsure if these were from yesterday~ 

source: Baidu MP -> dc kth 

cr: http://me2day.net/witster_kjh

5216860133_acbb4c18f0.jpg

I think the one in eyeglass and black-red orange jacket is PD Kwon Seok Jang rolleyes.gif

5216860191_f776edd1e1_b.jpg

source: twitter 

the one who posted said he/she was driving home yesterday (28/11) and saw the shooting... 

5216860225_c881da5766.jpg

camera.gif  photos courtesy of KTH DC:

5216885407_033428e2be.jpg

5217467644_cff323187b_z.jpg

camera.gif photos from MP Baidu:

(taken from the neighborhood)

5216888371_05f2225ec5_z.jpg

5216888395_7d90f944f0_z.jpg

Credits and many thanks to DC, Baidu and TSH

Guest fivemagic

:D MANY THANKS SOJU FOR THE MP UPDATES!!!

I am so happy seeing another batch of MP photos... heehee, seeing SH and TH makes me go GAGA... puts a big smile on my face again and again and again.:P

CELEBRITIES, thank you for your lovely post!  I love these new HERA photos.:D

*SAVES THEM ALL INTO MY TAE HEE COLLECTION FILE*

Guest cofioca

sign0150.gif  Five sis! I'm really happy to see you back! 

This thread won't be complete without you showing love and support for our Tae Hee through your lively postings and bubbly remarks.biggrin.gif

I'm also missing your artworks. Hope you'll treat us with 'em soon now that holidays are here. tongue.gif

I know you have missed our lovely princess so this is for you:

5218008805_537e74b00c_z.jpg

got this from her DC... Omo, how cute is she? blush.gif

Hi celebritiessign0092.gif  for those Hera photos. Hee looks so fresh in there. rolleyes.gif

w00t.gif Also have some Hera goodies to share: 

5218006591_4d878df2a9_z.jpg

Hera released not only an iPhone application but a screensaver as well. cool.gif

5218008705_b883d4d431_m.jpg

I'm already using and loving it with Tae Hee popping up animatedly on my desktop. love28.gif

You can download it here: http://www.amorepacific.co.kr/common/UFODownload.jsp?filePath=sTla7%2BspSLWSQLaBXEilj3zDNiJrB5bYj8CKCXMPy46eijLS1rM0Wa7SOPuJZq5Y3VV1ru%2BR4mE%3D&fileName=HERA_2010_WINTER.exe

Credits to Baidu and Amore Pacific/Hera

Guest fivemagic

sign0150.gif  Five sis! I'm really happy to see you back! 

This thread won't be complete without you showing love and support for our Tae Hee through your lively postings and bubbly remarks.biggrin.gif

I'm also missing your artworks. Hope you'll treat us with 'em soon now that holidays are here. tongue.gif

I know you have missed our lovely princess so this is for you:

got this from her DC... Omo, how cute is she? blush.gif

w00t.gif Also have some Hera goodies to share: 

Hera released not only an iPhone application but a screensaver as well. cool.gif

I'm already using and loving it with Tae Hee popping up animatedly on my desktop. love28.gif

You can download it here: http://www.amorepaci...2010_WINTER.exe

Credits to Baidu and Amore Pacific/Hera

:w00t: Soju, my dear, thanks for missing me while I was away... and of course, I have missed you too! I had a great time during my festival celebration, and the attendance is totally packed... heehee, too many people here and there, and the four day event is hella wonderful.

I uploaded some videos into YOUTUBE if you want to check it out later.

I will be sharing some CHRISTMAS artworks with you and all Tae Hee angels later on as we get closer and closer to the XMAS holiday.  So, please don't forget, OK?:lol:

Awww, thanks so much my dear for the lovely Tae Hee picture.  I really do missed our angel with all my heart and soul.  She is really cute in that picture wearing the headband.  She looks like she is only 16 years old... heehee.:P

Many wonderful thanks for the HERA goodies as well as the HERA screensaver!!  I am going to download it later so that she will be popping up animatedly on my desktop too... love you for sharing the wonderful link and all Tae Hee goodies! :D 

Its a pleasure to see our Tae Hee acting again..cant wait to watch the drama...

To all my friends out there...thank you so much for updating our Tae Hee movement...

Love u all :wub: :wub:

Guest cofioca

^ Hi, KTH393! I've missed you, dearie! tears.gif Thanks for coming here once in a while! wink.gif

Five, greeting you again my chingu! I'm happy knowing you had a wonderful time there! biggrin.gif

Well, it seems like MBC finally heard our rants cause after a long wait, the first stills are out! w00t.gif 

And now, I can't get enough and want to see more! But I'm lovin all the thrill so far!  tongue.gif

Cheers to all Tae Hee's angels and of course, to our Princess!! biggrin.gif

newspaper.gif First stills released via Asia Today November 30, 2010

Song Seung Hun - Kim Tae-hee, 'My Princess' sparkling first shooting released

송승헌-김태희, '마이프린세스' 화기애애한 첫 촬영현장 공개

5219503106_bc95f7d789_b.jpg

[Asia Today = woonamhui News] MBC drama 'My Princess'starring Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee in the first act focused breathing.

These are the last 24 days MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, Gyeonggi sparkling first finished shooting.

If you take the day photo shoot part timewas the relocation of students jjandolyi (Kim Tae-hee), a foreign princess who came to Korea, taking souvenir picturesyou want to proceed with diplomatic haeyoung (Song Seung Heon) and the first encounter is a scene.

'My Princess' role, the diplomat bakhaeyoung Song Seung each of the leading luxury conglomerate sole heir to suit graced the set appears. Kim Tae-hee as the relocation of the play as a college student comes to a casual outfit look cute as a headband appears each characterappeared to be assimilated to.

Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee in a break between rehearsals for the shooting was in progress. Kim Tae-hee as a separate camcorder to postpone his appearance monitorsappeared to be an enthusiastic.

Song Seung Heon and the "comeback drama about two years after the first romantic comedy to challenge and can expect a lot of" good "actor glad I got together with staff to work through this I will try to see some new looks," he said.

Kim Tae-hee a "lot of shooting before the shooting and went fluttering heart tteolryeotjiman comfortable neck feels good," he said.

Conglomerate and the sole heir to the best bakhaeyoung jjansun college women as a princess in the overnight relocation of the clumsy love storyromantic comedy, stating 'My Princess' will be broadcast early next year in January.

5218913735_3a81ec9202.jpg

5219505738_3371b0522c_b.jpg

Source: Asia Today

Google Translate applied

newspaper.gif First stills released via Osen November 30, 2010 

'My Princess' Song Seung Hun - Kim Tae-hee, the first shoot-rush "fluttering and trembling"

'마프' 송승헌-김태희, 첫 촬영 돌입 "설레고 떨린다"

5219505930_82e325fea3_z.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Lee Ji] petulant jjansun diplomat Song Seung Heon Kim Tae-hee and the first two students met.

MBC New sumokgeuk 'My Princess' Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee of the two protagonists in the last 24 days MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, entered into an amicable first shot, according to testimony. 

'My Princess' one-time broadcast footage from the day the pictures were part-time students jjandolyi relocation (Kim Tae-hee), a foreign princess to come to Korea to celebrate the progress of photography diplomats haeyoung (Song Seung Heon) and the first encounter is a scene .

'My Princess' role, the diplomat bakhaeyoung Song Seung each of the leading luxury conglomerate sole heir to the set appeared bitnaeteumyeo suit, Kim Tae-hee as a dramatic relocation of the college students coming to the casual clothes and a cute headband to appear in Each character appeared to be assimilated.

Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee in a break between rehearsals for the recording process, were enthusiastic to see Kim Tae-hee as a separate camera to monitor her enthusiastic acting like the look of the crew were surprised.

After the first shooting of Song Seung Hun, "the drama about a comeback after two years and is the first romantic comedy, a lot of work is expected to challenge the" good "with actors and staff happy with that, this work shows a new look through the effort to get back I will, "he said.

Song Seung Heon Kim Tae Hee was able to hang out and breathe the "fluttering tteolryeotjiman lot before shooting, I feel comfortable and good heart, neck and went shooting," he said.

'My Princess' first time since her debut in this romantic comedy with a Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae Hee cute to show a new look at college women, to come back in about one year after the tube Park Ye Jin, after the army after the eve of the first return for his appearance in such works Ryu Soo Young expectations are for amplifying.

The only successor to the best of conglomerate bakhaeyoung (Song Seung Heon) and jjansun college women as a princess in the overnight relocation (Kim Tae-hee), containing the love story of a clumsy romantic comedy 'My Princess' second broadcast is scheduled in January.

Source: Osen

Google Translate applied

HQ stills from iMBC  - First shooting at MBC Ilsan Dream Center last November 24love50.gif

5219959314_3d958ae6ae_b.jpg

5219360643_ec8fe9cc3f_b.jpg

5219955866_e7c54dbe97_b.jpg

5219959056_21b6235bd2_b.jpg

Credits to iMBC and reposted from TSH

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif MY PRINCESS News Update via TSH November 30, 2010

《我的公主》公开片场照 金泰熙-宋承宪合作令人期待 

"My Princess" released shooting set photos 

Expectations for KTH-SSH's collaboration 

将在明年初播放的MBC电视剧《我的公主》首次公开了拍摄现场照片。 

To be broadcast early next year, MBC drama "My Princess" released the first photos from the shooting scene. 

电视剧《我的公主》24日在京畿道一山MBC梦想中心进行了首次拍摄。当天拍摄的内容是,作为摄影兼职生的小气鬼李雪(金泰熙饰),和来到摄影现场与外国公主拍摄纪念照片的外交官朴海英(宋承宪饰)首次相见的场面。宋承宪表示:「时隔两年回归电视剧荧屏,又是首次挑战浪漫的题材,我也很期待。能和这么好的演员以及工作人员合作非常开心,希望通过这次作品能给大家展示下我的新面貌。」金泰熙则表示:「拍摄前很激动也很紧张,现在真正开拍了反而平静了下来,不过很开心。」 

TV drama "My Princess" on 24th at MBC Ilsan Dream Center, Gyeonggi started the first shooting. The contents of the day is, stingy Li Seol (Kim Tae Hee) who is a part-time photography student, had her first encounter with diplomat Park Haeyoung (Song Seung Heon), who came to the photography site with a foreign princess for commemorative photos. SSH said "Returning to TV screen after two years, and a first challenge to romantic theme, I'm looking forward to it. I'm also very happy to work with such good actors and staff, and hope to show you a new image through this work." KTH said" Before shooting I'm very excited and nervous, but after shooting started I've calmed down, but still very happy." 

《我的公主》描述了韩国最大财阀家族唯一的继承人,有着俊秀外貌的外交官朴海英(宋承宪饰),与在某天突然成了公主的女大学李雪(金泰熙饰)之间的搞笑又浪漫的爱情故事。定于明年1月初首播。 

"My Princess" describes the funny and romantic love story between the sole heir to Korea's largest chaebol family, the handsome diplomat Park Haeyoung (SSH) and university student Li Seol (KTH) who suddenly becomes a princess one day. Scheduled for early January premiere. 

【TVDAILY=崔慜智记者】

~Special thanks to TSHTeam~

Source:Korea Star Daily

2010年11月30日 星期二10:53 

english translation by TSH 

5220248591_4d2f9e7d07.jpg

《我的公主》正式开镜 金泰熙面对宋承宪很紧张 

网易娱乐11月30日报道 (编译/三三)MBC新剧《我的公主》近日正式开始拍摄,首先第一场戏就是饰演大学生的金泰熙向外交官宋承宪撒娇的戏份,金泰熙直言和宋承宪首次对戏既心动又紧张。 

24日开机的《我的公主》拍摄了第一集两位主角金泰熙宋承宪首次相遇的戏份,剧情讲述打工的大学生李雪(金泰熙饰)希望和前来韩国的外国公主合照,而碰上挑剔的外交官海荣(宋承宪饰)。第一次拍摄的二人导演一喊cut就马上到导演旁边看回录像,不满意就互相协调再拍摄,展现了对该剧的热情,宋承宪说到:“2年没有拍剧了,所以好期待这次的浪漫喜剧,这风格也是我第一次挑战,努力让大家看到我新的一面。”金泰熙则说到:“拍摄前想起要和宋承宪对戏我就又心动又紧张,但开始拍摄就放缓了心情一齐投入角色。” 

The scene is about Lee Seol who wished to take a photo with the foreign princess, but met the hypercritical diplomat Haeyoung.

在剧中饰演外交官的宋承宪是个有才有貌的财阀二世,打扮和行为举止都帅气十足。而金泰熙则首先以懵懂的大学生造型登场,二人十分匹配。该剧预计在1 月首播。 

Source: http://ent.163.com/1...5E00031GVS.html

2010-11-30 15:56:34 来源: 网易娱乐专稿 

translation by TSHTeam

mailbox.gif MP January 5 airing confirmed via iMBC November 30, 2010

~MBC has confirmed that the first broadcast of MP will be on January 5 next year. smile.gif

Source: iMBC

[마이프린세스] 김태희 공주만들기 프로젝트?! 

작성일 : 2010-11-30 10:43 

2011년 1월 5일 수요일 밤 9시 55분 첫방송!! 

2011 January 5, Wednesday, 21:55 first broadcast! 

mailbox.gif MP Filming Updates via TSH November 30, 2010

and according to dc fans, poster shooting is scheduled on Mon, 6Dec. 

if so.... the poster, synopsis, casting etc. will be made official next week(?).

source: dc ssh 

**Special thanks to TSHteam for these updates

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif MY PRINCESS News Update via 10 Asia November 30,2010

Song Seung-heon, Kim Tae-hee speak of shooting new drama

5220986348_623bce4e7b_z.jpg

Korean actor Song Seung-hun (left) and actress Kim Tae-hee (right) on the set of upcoming drama "My Princess" [MBC]

Top Korean stars Song Seung-heon and Kim Tae-hee have spoken about shooting their first scene for upcoming new MBC TV series "My Princess." 

"I have high expectations for the show since it is my return to the small screen after two years as well as my first role in a romantic comedy. I hope to show a different side of myself to the audience through this production," Song was quoted as saying. 

"I was really nervous on working together with Song but I felt comfortable once filming began," Kim said of co-star Song. 

"My Princess" is a love story between a regular female college student named E-seul (Kim) and a diplomat named Park Hae-young (Song). 

The show will go on air in early January next year after current Wednesday and Thursday series "Home Sweet Home" finishes its run.

5220986436_9e7eb77973_z.jpg

Korean actor Song Seung-hun on the set of upcoming drama "My Princess" [MBC]

Reporter: Lucia Hong luciahong @

Editor: Jessica Kim jesskim @

<Ⓒ 10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10 Asia

newspaper.gif News Update via Allkpop November 30, 2010 

BTS photos of Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee’s “My Princess” revealed

Actor Song Seung Hun and actress Kim Tae Hee finally came together for their latest MBC drama, “My Princess,” on November 24th.

The scene they filmed that day was of the first meeting between stingy college student ‘Lee Seol’ (Kim Tae Hee) and diplomat Haeyoung (Song Seung Hun).

In the drama, Song Seung Hun’s character is the sole heir to one of the top Korean companies and appears in luxurious clothing. Kim Tae Hee’s character appears in comfortable and casual attire, with a cute headband to add to the character’s cute image.

The two rehearsed throughout the filming, with Kim Tae Hee even going as far as to film herself with her own camcorder and monitoring it frequently.

Regarding the drama, Song Seung Hun stated, “This is my drama comeback after a two year hiatus, and also my first romantic comedy as well. I’m anticipating a lot of challenges and I’m glad to be able to work with such great castmates and staff members. I’ll be working hard to show a new side of myself.

Kim Tae Hee added, “I was extremely nervous and excited before the filming, but after it began, I felt better and a lot more comfortable.

This romantic love comedy will broadcast this coming January.

Source: Asia Today via Nate

Written by VitalSign @Allkpop

mailbox.gif Filming Updates via TSH November 30, 2010

송숭헌 씨와 김태휘 씨 SSH KTH 

마이 프린세스 My Princess 

outside palace? museum? looks so freezing cold in the day~ 

KTH back-facing in last photo?

5220390765_7fd28f284d_b.jpg

source: cyworld via TSH

^^ oh, must be really cold there but somehow, i get a warm feeling when dramas are shot during winter. happy.gif

~Princess Lee Seol keeps singing SNSD's Hoot to Park Hae Young laugh.gif

according to JYJ chinese fans who were in korea waiting for JYJ, they saw MP shooting in the same area. 

according to them, they heard KTH singing "hoot" to SSH, various times due to NGs. 

"Hoot" by SNSD? true?^^ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_aii5EoNnw

~Special Thanks to TSHTeam smile.gif

Guest fivemagic

~ HOLY MOLY, OUR PRAYERS/RANTS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! ~

Awesome Sharings, SOJU!:w00t:

You are so FAST and SPEEDY and Thank you so much for these AWESOME SH and TH first stills... I love them so much!

FINALLY, MBC has heard our calls and prayers... SH & TH's 1st stills are totally COOL and AWESOME... Loving all SH and TH photos... SH looked so cool and macho and that hairstyle is to die-for... while our TH looked so cute and adorable with that facial expression... gotta love the new and refreshing looks of SH and TH... very tasty to the eyes and taste... our TH's just SHINES like a superstar... she's so lovable while our SH is like a night in shining armor... hahaha, can't stop looking at these SH and TH first still photos... can't take my eyes off of them, not even for one sec... hahaha.:wub::lol: 

TH is truly our princess... these first still photos are soooooooooo clear and fresh looking... :P I am so thrilled and happy seeing them... looking forward to see more and more stills soon.

**** *I HAVE SAVED ALL OF THESE SH AND TH FIRST STILLS******:D

Also, super duper thanks for these wonderful articles and translations!  Many thanks for sharing them.

Guest cofioca

^ Hi Five! You are very welcomed my beloved friend! wink.gif 

Happy to see you again and thanks for your awesome responses! rolleyes.gif

Tae Hee is a gorgeous girl inside and out. She is simply and effortlessly Princess like so she can definitely pull off Lee Seol portrayal! Tae Hee fighting! biggrin.gif

alphabet0.gif alphabet12.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet17.gifalphabet17.gifalphabet24.gif  alphabet3.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet2.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet12.gifalphabet1.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet17.gif  alphabet7.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet26.gifalphabet18.gif alphabet0.gifalphabet13.gifalphabet6.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet11.gifalphabet18.gif party0036.gif 

love4.gif Here's another TaeHeelicious mag photoshoot by Leslie Kee, same photog of Tokyo Love Story:

[LOUIS VUITTON event] magazine ELLE JAPAN 1 월 - SCANS

5220934291_078a82ca54_b.jpg

5220934633_7655a981ea_b.jpg

5220936743_a9da95df4e_b.jpg

[LOUIS VUITTON event] magazine ELLE JAPAN 1 March 2 - SCANS

5220937175_34e4d0f80b_b.jpg

5220986491_95b05f34a3_b.jpg

5221585650_1b6450961b_b.jpg

5221057077_3425fdb7ec_b.jpg

Credits to Elle and reposted from KTH DC

Hi Soju thank you so much for all the new updated & new LV photos...love all the photo shoot..Tae Hee looked fresh & cute...SH is so macho...hopefully their combination is the best ever in year 2011...

5220937175_34e4d0f80b_b.jpg

Im so impressive with this photo...Tae Hee looked sexy & elegant sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest fivemagic

:w00t: WOWZERS!!! GORGEOUS TAE HEE MAGAZINE SCANS! 

Thank you Soju once again!  Love you my chingu... heehee.

Love them all and have already saved them into my TH file... and thank you Soju for sharing them.

Our Tae Hee looks very elegantly and voluptuously breath-taking in these photos! :wub:

Guest kayana20

OMG I just keep getting more and more loads of KTH news!First Kim looked so adorable in the first shooting of MP with Song. She looks no older than 17 or 18 and so innocent and adorable. AhhI think all Sones will think it is so cute that Kim is singing Hoot. I do love that in every kdrama she has been in if I am not mistaken she always seems to sing a girl group or song period and looks so funny when doing it. The photoshoot was just stunning and amazing I just love how versatile and pretty she is. The LV picture is my favorite for Fashion Upscale but the rest is a mix of mod,face changes,and mysterous we never seem to be disappointed. I cannot wait to come into my own like that one day. :wub: :wub: :wub: I admire KTH so much.