Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest freeminded

Seems like the candy kiss scene has become a classic. Personally, I find it a bit disgusting but I guess to some people it is sweet. To me, I think the touchdown kiss in Love Story in Harvard is more memorable but it is not Tae Hee's recent work so they won't bring that up anymore.

Guest kayana20

I am glad to see some news I am waiting for her new drama. I love how Tae hee always answers her answers so politically correct but in the funniest and nicest manner. I really hope her new drama does not go up against Athena.

Guest fivemagic

It's November and MP shooting is just around the corner... certainly excited to see my angel Tae Hee with Seunnie!:D

Hello and Waving to Soju, Freeminded, 2uss, Kayana, SooinSmile, KTH, Ghostwriter, and everyone!:)

Guest cofioca

Hi everyone, just the same feature I've posted about a month ago but this one's an official english translation provided by 10 Asia. smile.gif

KOREAN WAVE > Celebrities 2010.11.02

Kim Tae-hee movie picks

20100913180046267749857_00000007_6_PA.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee was told that she was a bore in one talk show. The person who said that was actor Yang Dong-geun who played the male lead opposite her in film “Grand Prix.” He was telling the truth. Kim is far from other celebrities who are funny and skilled with their words, the latest trend in entertainment. God may have bestowed Kim with beauty -- the most important quality to be on screen, after all -- but not a brilliant talent and sense of the stage to go with it. Although her looks and intelligence continued to attract people’s attention there was always something about her performance that left the audience somewhat unsatisfied. Well, Kim is not like those talkative travelers who can go on and on about interesting twists, the unexpected u-turns or the nostalgia she has felt during her life because she is closer to a pilgrim, simply treading her way forward step by step, never digressing. 

“I ask and ask until I become absolutely certain. I’m the type who will say I know only when I'm 100 percent sure,” Kim said. There may be a rocket that can shoot you right to stardom but to become a real actor you have to slowly earn it. And Kim knows that. So she takes her steps slow but steadily, never dawdling. Note that all the movies she recommended below are about dreams, more precisely about how they were achieved. Therefore, a miraculous escape from hell that starts with digging a hole with spoon, an act of faith that makes fairy tale-like love a reality, girls who dance and sing to their utmost to realize their dreams -- all seem natural choices for she who has slowly and steadily pursued her own path. 

1. A Perfect World (1993) Director: Clint Eastwood

5041752952_069047c539_m.jpg

“When I was young I was a child not particularly happy nor sad. Not particularly emotional either. Movies like 'E.T.' would leave most of my friends crying except me. As for 'A Perfect World' I think I got it from a video rental store and watched it with my whole family. It’s been a while so I don’t quite remember the exact lines or scenes but I remember crying my eyes out while watching it. That was the first movie that left me crying (smile).” A boy who dreams of an ordinary life which others take as granted and an escaped convict who sees his lost childhood in that boy. But this heart-fluttering yet dangerous encounter continues to be threatened by prejudices that surround the two -- even though they were not asking for anything in particular of that 'perfect world,' Clint Eastwood directed the film and also starred in in as detective Red. 

2. The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Director: Frank Darabont 

5041148189_3734d2a43e_m.jpg

“As an actress I shouldn’t be picky about genres but just being myself, I’m crazy about moving stories of life, something that teaches me about life and love. 'The Shawshank Redemption' is a timeless classic with solid plot and superb acting,” Not many people go for what everyone thinks is seemingly impossible. But for those who try it anyway, life rewards them with rich dreams. Andy (Tim Robinson) who was wrongfully accused of murdering his wife and taken to the prison, dreams of escape to clear his name. He finally succeeds, turning a spoon-size hope into an unbelievable reality that engulfs him like a pouring rain. 

3. Dreamgirls (2006) Director: Bill Condon 

5041173375_6938fa3e8a_m.jpg

"I was in Jeju Island to shoot 'Grand Prix' when we had to take a break because of sudden rain so I returned back to our lodgings to watch T.V. That’s when I saw 'Dreamgirls.' I had missed it when it was playing in theaters. The movie was filled with so many things to enjoy that I thought I wouldn’t mind seeing this on screen again. Yes, I wouldn’t mind starring in movies like that myself. My voice may not make not be good enough for a real stage but for movies, I might give myself a try.” In the film it is not easy to determine the winner - Jennifer Hudson from “American idol” highly credited for her great efforts and passion or the richly gifted diva Beyonce. But to meet both talents in one movie itself is a rewarding experience on its own for viewers. “Dreamgirls” that portrays the success of a female trio in Broadway followed by desire, jealousy and separation of three friends is one of the finest works on Broadway musicals

4. Notting Hill (1999) Director: Roger Michell 

5041181811_f4d60c3edc_m.jpg

"'Notting Hill' has to be special to you if you’re an actress. Sometimes I wonder if I could be as brave as Julia Roberts if something like this happened to me too. Perhaps, if I was head over heels in love because I'm always blinded when I'm in love. (laugh). I think that's how I'm most similar to the role of Choi Seung-hee that I played in 'Iris.' I become brave to the point of stupidity when it comes to someone I love.” It is not often that you see an actress fall in love with an ordinary book keeper. Although the situation becomes different when that book keeper happens to be Hugh Grant. The biggest beauty of this film is Elvis Costello’s pop song “She” that has become one of the most widespread pop song in Korea and the scenes that featured the gradual change of four seasons behind William (Hue Gran) who walked away lonely. 

5. Bridget Jones's Diary (2001) Director: Sharon Maguire 

5041808370_b49076ee36_m.jpg

“I really like romantic comedies. I even enjoy things that people consider corny. Like in the dialogue of Choi Seung-hee in 'Iris' I like childish things and dream of girlish, romantic stuff, like a knight in a shining armor, just like Bridget in 'Bridget Jones’s Diary.' Gone are the days when I didn’t need anyone or used to fool around with love. Gone are the days of youth. The part where Rene Zellweger, sings to Celine Dion’s 'All by Myself' all broken and haggard, that alone explains everything about the main characters. Noting seems to go right for Bridget - her weight, her love life, her workplace - yet Bridget does not let go of that string of hope in her diary. 

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: 10Asia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five, awesome Halloween artwork! cool.gif Saved it. 

Yup dear, it's already November and we are certainly awaiting some more news on MP! Oh please, come soon! w00t.gif

Kayana, happy to see your post again! We are all absolutely  excited here for MP! biggrin.gif Hopefully, we'd be able to hear updates about it before this week ends. *crossing my fingers and toes*

Freeminded, yes it seems so. I remember Candy kiss was on the top spot in a survey about kdrama kisses. Well, I did like it because it was something "new." Yay! I also liked the touchdown kiss and I think it was even more enhanced with the couple's superb chemistry. Remember, they've had so many lovely kisses? laugh.gif

Sooin, Sungkyunkwan Scandal's last episode was shown yesternight in Korea. So we can guess Tae Hee was tuning to it? tongue.gif 

Guest freeminded

I read another news that says Jung Joon Ho in IRIS not only considers Kim Tae Hee as his ideal type but he also said that Kim Tae Hee has a big appetite. He said she eats a lot and her appetite is comparable to a man but at the same time, she is still able to maintain her beautiful face. He also said Tae Hee is very friendly to people and is a hardworking actress.

Guest fivemagic

Thanks Soju for the article!  Much better English translation indeed!:D

Freeminded, hahaha, thanks for your post!  Funny to hear that Tae Hee has a really big appetite... :D but it's awesome to hear that even though she has a big appetite, she can still maintain her beautiful body like a 16 year old.  Thanks for the news!

I've been doing so many artworks lately, and I'm unsure if these have been posted here.  My apologies if they have already posted.

Sharing a couple Tae Hee blingee artworks...:P

66542794660300.gif

665429368515323.gif

Guest freeminded

We're in November now. Waiting desperately for more news of the series......

Five, I don't quite remember seeing those fan works of yours. Thanks for sharing.

Guest cofioca

^__^ Hi Freeminded dear, thanksie for those added remarks of JJH toward KTH. happy.gif And dear My Princess production, we really really hope to hear from you soon... phew.gif

Speaking of MP, I like your new siggie, sis Fivew00t.gif Loving those banners to bits. SH and TH really look a perfect match to me. wub.gif Might use one as well. Also, thanks much for the beautiful Blingee artworks. Love them and will look forward for more. cool.gif

Waves to everyone! smile.gif

And while we are waiting for more updates on MP stuff, let me re-share with you an old but cute photo from DC tongue.gif:

1288877862_201011042237551624785501_0.jpg

Credit to KTH DC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, please enjoy these goodies from Hera

November-December Calendar Wallpapers

2-9.jpg

This is a larger version

1-6.jpg

From the website

3-5.jpg

4-4.jpg

Credits to Hera and KTH Baidu

Guest fivemagic

Speaking of MP, I like your new siggie, sis Fivew00t.gif Loving those banners to bits. SH and TH really look a perfect match to me. wub.gif Might use one as well. Also, thanks much for the beautiful Blingee artworks. Love them and will look forward for more. cool.gif

Thanks Soju for your kind words! :D

It's OK with me to see a new siggy from you IF you want to use it.

As for the blingee artworks, you are very welcomed my chingu... glad to share them with you and all Tae Hee angels!

Yes, I will try to make more blingee artworks later on in this thread.  :)

Also, thanks bunches for these Tae Hee HERA pictures!  I have saved them all and I am going to use them as desktop pictures.:lol:

Guest cofioca

^ Same here, my dear! Thanks for your tempting offer. laugh.gif Really appreciate your gesture... Hugs! biggrin.gif Don't worry, I actuually remembered that I've previously stored them and now I suppose they're ready to use... happy.gif 

I'd like to reshare these awesome banners with all our fellow angels and TH-SH shippers wub.gif. I just resized them in accordance with Soompi's banner/siggie rules. Please make do with these fanmade art while we wait for further news. smile.gif 

Here they are:

MY PRINCESS (마이 프린세스)  BANNERS             Designs by :: KaniKame@popcornfor2

(250 x 80) 

5148920964_f686953d2c.jpg                    5148366503_5b19e909f4.jpg

5148353795_f4aef75df5.jpg                    5148955404_a780e2dc12.jpg

5148353879_50774ae218.jpg                    5148960476_6ba55f7b9e.jpg

(300 x 100) Kindly PM me if you want larger versions of those above or size similar to Five's banner:

5149010516_c534a82230.jpg  5148978832_2152e4d16e.jpg            

*Special thanks to Five for bringing these goodies here earlier.

excl.gif A friendly reminder:

If you're going to use any of those, please double check file size and don't forget to credit KaniKame@popcornfor2

Please feel free to make use them so as to spread 'MP' love on every Soompi corner! winking72.gif 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, some pictures just surfaced, in which Hee was spotted shooting for a new ad. w00t.gif However, people from DC aren't certain whether it's for an old brand endorsement or a new one. ( Well, it would really be wonderful if ever she indeed acquired new endorsement contract w00t.gif

5149064730_1e8c051f26_z.jpg

5148461177_0f541dd23c_z.jpg

~ Some guess it's for Hera while others thinks it's for a coffee brand. How about you, gals?

5148413783_12032a2c59.jpg

5148413863_44e8150573.jpg

~And oh, it's said she's together (again) with Kang Dong Won for this ad? Makes me more curious.  phew.gif

5148452967_e4db0549c8.jpg

5149056774_9690700aaf.jpg

~ a not-so-clear sighting but Tae Hee, even from blurred view, love her sophisticated look

5149075464_188261d5c9.jpg

Omo, all I know is that I'm much excited to see it!!! rolleyes.gif

Credits to KTH DC and Baidu

Guest fivemagic

No problem my Soju chingu, you are always welcomed.  :D Heehee, I am very happy coming here this morning and see your lively post and comments.:lol:

Thanks bunches for your nice post and words, and you can see that I have replaced one of your re-sized banner for my siggy.  I love it and thanks so much.:D

Also, thanks for latest photos of Tae Hee... of course, Tae Hee looks sophiscated and gorgeous as ever.:)

Btw, I love your new siggies... ** hugs** right back to you!! :wub:

Guest cofioca

Kim Tae Hee’s past photo proves her natural beauty

November 6, 2010

5153306096_fc596dbae4.jpg

Kim Tae Hee’s past photo has been receiving a lot of praise these days, as it confirmed once more that the actress is a natural beauty.

The photo itself is nothing special, and is indeed quite blurry, but the bright smile on her face swept these details aside. Uploaded by a fan, the accompanying title read, “Kim Tae Hee does an all-kill with a single photo“. The fan meant to express that the actress’ beauty drew in the viewer’s attention completely, and blew all the other women out of the picture.

What’s interesting to note here is that Kim Tae Hee is standing next to anchorwoman Oh Jung Yeon, who was also a fellow student at Seoul University.

Netizens wrote, “This is a hit. She is a natural beauty,” “That is Oh Jung Yeon anchor. They were in ski club together,” “Of course Kim Tae Hee is this beautiful,” and “Oh Jung Yeon is a goddess in real life but Kim Tae Hee looks better compared to her.

Source: TV Daily

Credit to heartfacee@allkpop

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ I've seen the photo before and wasn't really struck by the news but then, I'm happy to see this kind of write up. In the original article by TV Daily, it made mention that KTH is preparing for the filming of My Princess which is set to broadcast by January. Oh, I thought airing has been moved next month? ohmy.gif Whatever happens to this matter, I just hope shooting will push through this November. Please! blink.gif

Dear sis five, thanks for your really fast response, as always. I really appreciate your coming here everyday to show love to our dear Tae Hee! biggrin.gif

Thank you as well for using that as your siggie. Happy to see it. cool.gifLikewise, thanks for your sig compliments. Sorry, I've changed mine again but I hope you also like it. happy.gif

And while we are dealing with our overexcitement for it, I wish to share some more MP banner artworks later on with all of you...wink.gif

In the meantime, please make do with this adorable edited photo of SH-TH tandem:

5153341972_68d70e8e2c_b.jpg

Credit to KTH Baidu

^ That was from Summer Scent right? They really seem fit together. w00t.gif Such a beautiful, heavenly pair! wub.gif

Guest kayana20

Ahh new Kim new makes me smile. I am waiting for MP next month and patiently too. I love that people priase her beauty but wish more would praise her acting too. She is amazingly talented and I get so agitated hearing that she is just a pretty face. When she is so much more than that. Multitalented, loving, and hardworking. ^_^ ^_^

Guest cofioca

^ Yeah, I think any KTH fan would wish for that. Although many already know that she's a kindhearted and beauty&brains celeb but hopefully, My Princess gives way for some more peeps to finally recognize her acting talent and her efforts in always striving to improve her craft. happy.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G Market, Kim Tae-hee help children with incurable diseases

G마켓, 김태희와 함께 난치병 어린이 돕는다

N2010110808430780301.jpg

Read HERE

Credit to Eto

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[★ Photo] 'Who is this?' ... Star Kim Tae-hee's childhood

[★포토]'이게 누구야'…스타의 어린 시절 ⑦김태희

2010110808315595303_1.jpg

Read HERE

Credit to Star MT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hera poster (Vellusion probably means Velvet Illusion tongue.gif)

201011511292745767.jpg

Credit to KTH DC

Guest SooInSmile

OMg loving the shipping for SSH and Tae Hee already! LOL that photoshoot totally took the breath away from me, I think I am going to fall hard for these two. No worries Rae Won is always there hehe.

OMG, that natural beauty pic, I always knew it and will always believe it and will never question Tae hee's beauty. She is beautiful heart out and the other way around! Support her tremendously, waiting for your new work heehee!

Guest cofioca

Wow Park Yoochun (Micky) has expressed once more his admiration for KTH, this time in a recent exclusive interview/feature, where he says that Tae Hee is her ideal woman and that he hopes to find the opportunity to act alongside our angel. happy.gif Hope this will materialize someday! smile.gif

Original article with rough translation:

----------------------

'Seongseu' bakyucheon "ideal Kim Tae-hee, I want to act together"

'성스' 박유천 “이상형은 김태희, 함께 연기하고 싶어”

November 8, 2010

htm_20101108135933c000c010-001.jpg

- If you are an actress you want to act together. 

"Kim Tae-hee senior and I want to smoke again. My ideal is Kim Tae-hee is a senior. Finding opportunity and praying for it to come. " 

-함께 연기하고 싶은 여배우가 있다면. 

“김태희 선배와 꼭 한번 연기하고 싶다. 김태희 선배는 내 이상형이다. 기회가 찾아오길 기원한다.” 

Source: Isplus

Translation by Google

--------------------

Please note that I didn't include parts unrelated to Hee, but if you are interested, please refer to the full article HERE

Guest fivemagic

Hello my fellow Tae Hee angels and fans!:D

Thanks bunches Soju for the lovely articles and translations as well as our baby Tae Hee photos!  She is such a cutie as a toddler wearing that cutey boot. I am so ever thankful for her very existence into this world... and thank you GOD for bringing such a beautiful angel to us!  :wub:

I am so happy to know her, to admire her, to adore her, and most of all, to LOVE her more and more each and every day of my life.:lol: 

Btw, I love her latest HERA poster (Vellusion) where she is standing in an angle profile by the wall... can't' get enough of her beautifulness... so gorgeous!!! :P

Guest dollfacexC

"Kim Tae-hee senior and I want to smoke again. My ideal is Kim Tae-hee is a senior. Finding opportunity and praying for it to come. " 

sorry, this translation's kinda funny.

Guest freeminded

Let me jump in to help some KTH fans out with what Micky said. I read an official translated interview from Micky.

Host: If there is an actress you want to work with, who will it be?

Micky: I really want to work with senior Kim Tae Hee. I hope that opportunity comes because she is also my ideal type.

If I am correct, this is the only part that is about actress Kim Tae Hee. There is also another Kim Tae Hee mention in the article but I believe that is someone in the production crew.

Ref: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=930602210

Another article I have found said, "Kim Tae Hee is making preparations for My Princess that will be broadcast next year in January. The series is in its filming process."

Ref: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=928657135

The script for the first two episodes have been revealed on the internet

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=928278346

Guest fivemagic

Let me jump in to help some KTH fans out with what Micky said. I read an official translated interview from Micky.

Host: If there is an actress you want to work with, who will it be?

Micky: I really want to work with senior Kim Tae Hee. I hope that opportunity comes because she is also my ideal type.

If I am correct, this is the only part that is about actress Kim Tae Hee. There is also another Kim Tae Hee mention in the article but I believe that is someone in the production crew.

Ref: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=930602210

Another article I have found said, "Kim Tae Hee is making preparations for My Princess that will be broadcast next year in January. The series is in its filming process."

Ref: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=928657135

The script for the first two episodes have been revealed on the internet

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=928278346

Hello Freeminded,

Thank you for the excellent english translations!  It's way better and more understandable than google.:lol:

Now, I can understand completely what Micky have said about working with Tae Hee when the opportunity comes.  It's really cool to know that Tae Hee is his IDEAL woman.:P

Also, thanks bunches for sharing and posting these nice links!  It's really awesome to know that she is preparing for MY PRINCESS. :D 

About the link to the script for the first two episodes, I click on the link provided, but I don't understand what it's saying.  Can you help us out?  Thank you kindly!