Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

i really like the bro-sis camaraderie bet. KTH and lee wan. their parents must be very proud of them. :)

i think so too ! ~ ;)

he's her only younger sibling & i think they look out for each other alot .

but it's been a while since we last saw them together ! ~ :rolleyes:

Guest ice_cryst

actually , i myself haven't had time to watch it & i haven't got the complete drama ~ :lol:

i dun think i'll understand the drama as much since i dun understand Chinese nor Korean but will still watch it for Taehee & i kinda love GongYoo & Park Jungchul as well ~

beary & guai2 haf watched it btw ~

hehe hope they'd give more background on it , though i did post some info abt it back then .

oh seems like Ista's having problem downloading the huge file ~ think maybe i'd try & split up the file later on & reupload it in parts , n after tht will post a guide on how u can join back the files & then successfully watch it hehe .

Summary*:

This drama focuses on the movie industry . A famous movie director dies in a mysterious fire while trying to salvage his unfinished film materials . He leaves behind a young daughter (age 13) who struggles with great difficulty growing up . Fortunately , she manages to grow up as a bright person and inherits her father's passion for movies . She starts working as a cleaner first in a hotel then in a cinema complex , and later works herself up in her career through her ability to write .

credit to J. Lim from Malaysia + koreanwiz.org

well , frm the above summary , the famous movie director is Taehee's father & Taehee's the one who had to grow up w/o her parents .

screen.jpg

[ Screen (2003) ]

18 episodes / 60min

Cast : Kim Tae-Hee, Oh Seung-Yeon, Park Jung-Chul , GongYoo

Taehee is Sohyun .

Story Line )

Cheerful and bright , So Hyun is creative as well . She is the only-child of a prominent artistic film director ,

Kim Jung Woo . Having lost her mother at an early age , she spends her days happily with her father who is like a friend . They at times have heated discussion on movies and worry about each other's health . Her father is the owner of Sukyoung Theater and their intimate father and daughter relationship is well known .

Yu Ra is in the same class as So Hyun . She is the only child of Song Hyun Kun , a wealthy real estate holder . She is a pretty and an intelligent girl with many dreams . But the fact that her father used to be a bouncer at Sukyoung Theater makes people call her "the daughter of an ignorant overnight millionaire" which hurts her pride seriously while growing up . This makes her study harder and she grows to be an honors student . But no matter how hard she tries , So Hyun is the daughter of Sukyoung Theater's owner and she , the daughter of a bouncer.

Director Kim is creating a life-long masterpiece which will be both meaningful and enjoyable . But with the scheme from Segabox Film , the production cost is cut off and Director Kim puts up Sukyoung Theater , which is like a part of him , for sale . Thus, Song Hyun Kun decides to buy the theater and makes a nominal transfer before making any payments when there is news of the accident that Director Kim has died in a fire at the editorial room . Hyun Kun , despite the trust , pretends to have made all the payment and the investors who have invested in the movie demands money to So Hyun who they eventually kick out from her house . Having lost everything in one moment , So Hyun falls into devastation . Oh Kwang Su then encourages her to live her life happily as the daughter of Director Kim . With his word of encouragement , So Hyun is able to recover from shock and restarts her life living at Mr. Hwang's home . After Kwang Su leaves , Yu Ra's father sells the theater and leaves town . Left all alone , So Hyun goes to the theater and promises to live her life that will make her father proud.

credit sbspro.co.kr

untitled11ct1.jpg

untitled28kv.jpg

untitled33ti.jpg

untitled49mh.jpg

credit logosfilm.co.kr

wow, thanks for this synopsis, sounds interesting...:)

Guest andrewujin

i don't know but it seems that LG choose like those stores which are not that famous.. even in malaysia, i checked my state where i come from.. i don't know where the place exactly of that shop,.. <_<

oh, tae hee just have to come out with another drama!!!!....

Guest istatowin

awww! syah that sounds very interesting... :)

i really need to watch it. tnx for considering my DLing problems :lol: mwah!

alo ice cryst! :)maybe if the choco phone will sell good in malaysia theres a possibility for LG to expand their market more. im sure LG can make it big here too...knowing the working class filipinos fondness in changing cellphones every quarter! and the world STYLISH will surely ring a bell! :lol:

yeah ABS didnt make any move to hype or even make a decent promotional plan in the airing of forbidden love! i for one, just learned bout it when i switched to channel 2. grrr!!

i don't know but it seems that LG choose like those stores which are not that famous.. even in malaysia, i checked my state where i come from.. i don't know where the place exactly of that shop,.. <_<

u are so right! :phew:

kthpb71.jpg

i like her here...she looks like a princess even in a simple dress...:)

which state are u frm btw ? ~ hehe just wondering cus maybe i've been there before ~ :P

actually i haven't seen the phone yet here around where i live but i think in the town area , there shd be Choc on sale ,

but last wk while i was in town , i didn't check yet ~ :sweatingbullets:

i agree wif u tht Taehee should be in another drama , tis yr pls ! ~

i miss seeing her so much , i'm going crazy already ! ~ :lol:

each time i see news of a new drama coming out + the actors casted in it , i'm like so envious of their fans .

but for Taehee , we'll wait patiently hehe , gd time for me to go get a copy of Stairway To Heaven to watch it again (love her fashion in there & her cute antics ! ~) + can catch up wif Screen hopefully .

awww! syah that sounds very interesting...

i really need to watch it. tnx for considering my DLing problems :lol: mwah!

no probs , Ista , i can't wait to watch it since it's only Taehee's 2nd time in a drama series !!

u knw tht yr 2003 when she did tis drama , it was back to back dramas for her , i'm so amazed @ how she does it wif sch & all , 1st it was Screen frm May to July 2003 , then Heungbu was frm October 2003 , followed by Stairway To Heaven frm December 2003 , STH ended it's run in February 2004 , but Heungbu went on till April 2004 , then frm July to September 2004 , she did Gumiho , while she was still doing Gumiho , she was casted in Love Story In Harvard & so , in October 2004 , after like a mth's rest , she went to Usa to do LSIH & only got done wif all those back to back dramas in January 2005 ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

haha it sounds like a roller coaster ride wif all those 5 dramas squeezed between May 2003 to January 2005 for her !

i'm so envious of all her fans then , they keep getting to see her on Tv then ! ~

no wonder when sending her off @ the airport in October 2004 , LeeWan mentioned tht he's worried abt her cus she hasn't been getting enuf sleep wif all the dramas she had to do + maybe catching up of sch work somemore ! ~

now , seems like since she started to do the movie , it's not gonna be as easy as back then to see her on tv screen again i think . ~ :unsure: , now it's time for other younger stars to shine in back to back tv dramas like Lee Dahae & Yoon Eunhye (both same age as LeeWan , 1984-ers) ! ~

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your warm welcome! :D

Hello ice_cryst!

hope you can drop by often at the LSIH thread on pinoyexchange forums....

I wish the CYON phones are available here...

I'm going to watch my favorite scenes in LSIH later! :D

KTH unnie should have at least one series this year! I totally miss her!!! :(

Guest Satine_Ross

i hope Love Story In Harvard will be aired on Philippines Gma channel since they haf been keeping the drama for forever i believe ! ~

i'm glad Thailand is gonna air it soon , debutting tis Saturday , 17 June 2006 (Kieron's (Satine_ross) bday !) . i really hope the Thais who get to watch it (including Kieron who's living in Thailand now) will love it as much as most of us do & get rid of all those mean images of Taehee frm the recently aired Stairway To Heaven over there ! ~

btw Kieron , since u're turning 22 tis Saturday , it means u're exactly 1 wk older than me ! ~ , since we were born the same yr as Taehee's little brother , i can also be her younger sister since she hasn't got one anyway ~

btw it's 81 mins into the England game now , still 0 - 0 ~ :sweatingbullets:

go my Gerrard ! ~

Behind The Scenes pic frm one of her soju photoshoots back then .

f9fb9c8722032e4ebcdc947d205cbb.jpg

credit キム・テヒとその仲間達 .

OMG i have a prob with soompi today,in my birthday :crazy: hope it'll be ok tomorrow.

thx yu guys for remembering my birthday :D im so happy,i went to japanese restaurant to celebrate my birthday :)

yu know today i woke up so early to watch harvard with thai dubbed,actually i dont like the way they dubbed coz in some scenes they speak english,it turned out to be thai but luckily in who are yu?? scene with taehee wink B) its all in english.

another thing i think its not best time for harvard coz its too early yu know since 8.45 AM to 10.45 AM,somebody will miss it coz its sweet weekend.The feedback of this serie is pretty well i concluded after look at many thread talking about this serie,esp talking about taehee.

haha we can be her younger bro and sis,i think im kinda cute so she'd be proud of me :phew:

now im imagine to be Leewan and taehee sings happy birthday dear kieron to me ;)

England win,yr sweet Gerrard scored woohoo but to be frank they play poorly,they miss like million chances

Guest sandbottle

yea they both are very cute together ~ :wub:

but i'm sure they do haf their fair share of fights sometime ~ :lol:

i think i'm a little envious of them cus.... me & my younger bros aren't as close like tht ~

he kinda looks like a little boy when he's celebrating his bday wif his sister ~

816a2db4116c32535216c67835d95b.jpg

credit キム・テヒとその仲間達 .

hehe..atho my sis n i are not tt close but we seldom fight unlike last time hehe

omg tts an angel wif a pair of wingS!!

1st off , i promised u guys tht i'd upload watever i haf of Taehee's 2003 SBS drama Screen for u all , tis is Ep 1 ~ :D ,

will try & upload 1 ep each day if i can ! ~ hope u guys will enjoy it , but the sad thing is , there is NO Eng subs ,

n there's dual voices , both Korean voice + the dubbed China voice .

SCREEN (Sbs 2003) Ep 1 ~ starring Kim Taehee , GongYoo , Park Jungchul .

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQDTI4AU

(.rm format ~ 201.32 Mb ~ credit to Kthlove .)

oh..thx syah..but its like i m having problem dling it..i m still trying >.<

OMG i have a prob with soompi today,in my birthday :crazy: hope it'll be ok tomorrow.

thx yu guys for remembering my birthday :D im so happy,i went to japanese restaurant to celebrate my birthday

yu know today i woke up so early to watch harvard with thai dubbed,actually i dont like the way they dubbed coz in some scenes they speak english,it turned out to be thai but luckily in who are yu?? scene with taehee wink B) its all in english.

another thing i think its not best time for harvard coz its too early yu know since 8.45 AM to 10.45 AM,somebody will miss it coz its sweet weekend.The feedback of this serie is pretty well i concluded after look at many thread talking about this serie,esp talking about taehee.

haha we can be her younger bro and sis,i think im kinda cute so she'd be proud of me

now im imagine to be Leewan and taehee sings happy birthday dear kieron to me

England win,yr sweet Gerrard scored woohoo but to be frank they play poorly,they miss like million chances

i think u're not the only one having problem wif Soompi today , it loads very slow , i feel like smashing the comp screen so many times today haha , i thought it's just my connection ! ~ :phew:

in Thailand , they dubbed most of the English scenes as well ! ~ :o

thkfully Who Are You part wasn't dubbed , tht'd be so weird haha .

i think she'll be proud of me too if i'm her younger sister ~ :lol:

then she & i can share clothes too `~ hope we're not being too thick skinned ~ :P

i'm just happy England won , n even sweeter tht Gerrard scored , i dun really care how they play haha , as long as resultswise they get 3 pts , it's sweet victory ! ~ now just hoping Korea will also win their 2nd match , but against France , a tough team ! ~ :sweatingbullets:

screencaptures of the opening of Love Story In Harvard by me ~

b003e5b5.jpg

Guest sandbottle

kthpb71.jpg

i like her here...she looks like a princess even in a simple dress...:)

oh..i really wonder how can somebody be so pretty..wif tt dress above she look like a princess..but i think she is born to be 1..she looks like 1..and she is 1 to us..and she is a kind hearted 1 wif thousand of good point u can think of keke..

cant u see the huge princess aura around her? :P

tt aura can be seen wif our naked eyes..tts the most amazing part bleahs

Guest Satine_Ross

glad you like it. be sure to check out the official nine tail fox thread for more goodies and there; a link posted there to its NGs and makings.. welcome to Gumiho club .. yes, she's very pretty indeed .. when she's not a fox and even when shes a fox in that sexy black leather suit

Happy birthday Satine_ross....

one question everybody, is clubbox a peer to peer thing? does it require bit torrent? :huh:

Thx andrew.

i never used that clubbox thing,only used bit torrent once but it doesnt work coz dl speed 's so low.

thats a brilliant idea ice cryst! i'll try to get the email ads of all GMA bigwigs. but it will be highly feasible if they will bring KRW with her too since he starred in Attic cat w/c was also aired in GMA...

nway i already had GMAs customer service number...been knocking at their doors once in while to request for the airing of LSIH ASAP! :lol:

yap. dunno the exact year though...hehe! its possible if GLOBE telecom will introduced CHOCO phones here in phil! :lol: i accept no other female model but KTH! :lol:

alo angel! :) Yeah, just hope that by the time they finally aired LSIH the primetime viewers will be as active as now... *fingers cross*

disregarding my definition of sexy and beauty and if KTH is not an option and for patriotism il choose ms zubiri too! :lol:

me 2nd? no take it syah! hahahha!

havent cast my vote yet...I find KTH sexy and appealing without trying.... ;)

before i forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERON! ALL THE BEST FOR SATINE ROSS! :cheers:

hahah actually i think yu,syah,beary and my fellow taehee fans is ranked #2 in my heart :D

she looks stunning without any trying

Thx,i got load of mails yesterday from my old fds but sadly some of my close fds (only 2 actually) forgot my birthday <_<

andrewjin, cb is a p2p thingy... you can read up Clubbox Tutorial and FAQ for more details...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Satine_ross

shuke_detail_00034.gif

I will try to upload as well if i manage to dl it successfully.... hang on there! ;)

many thx beary :lol:

huge file.. :o having a hard time DLing it. :(

syahi dunno how to dl from megaupload (i havent seen any "dl"link there) i think i used to dl from that site once but forgot how.

its big file indeed

Guest kneekey

its been so long since i last posted here, anywhoo i found a banner of kth but it cant be used as a siggy 'cause its over 40kb

thgif3gc.gif

Guest Satine_Ross

Taehee in ep 12 of Stairway To Heaven , aired on 8 January 2004 ~ Yuri's engagement ceremony to Songjoo ~

credit good_taehee .

123goodtaehee8pi.jpg `~ :wub:

^^she smiles so much like LeeWan in tis pic^^

a pity Songjoo doesn't love Yuri ! ~ :rolleyes:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5062/12...odtaehee5pw.jpg

thx for the pix,this's one of my fav part.Taehee's not only beautiful in this part,she's extremely gorgeous.

Firstly coz she's fit with that kind of cloths (that's the reason she's voted with overwhelming in the bridal gown poll) and secondly she's not narrowing her eyes like she usuall do in this serie,thirdly she's smiling :D

its pity for him <_<

its been so long since i last posted here, anywhoo i found a banner of kth but it cant be used as a siggy 'cause its over 40kb

thgif3gc.gif

thx kneekey :) its nice

Guest Satine_Ross

there's a poll in pantip (thai's site) with taehee's in the poll so i wanna share with yu guys

poll1ig.jpg

poll28de.jpg

poll35qf.jpg

and the winner of this poll goes to...........

of course our taehee :D

poll51ia.jpg

the poll's about "who has the best lip (korean actresses VS thai actresses)

Guest Satine_Ross

from the poll yu will see 3 korean actresses,taehee,SHK,JJH kill thai actresses apart ;)

and taehee slightly wins over SHK,that's really good sign coz SHK debuted here in thailand for ages,my fd told me there're around 5 SHK series broadcast here

but taehee only debuted here this year,from the mean role from STH and LSIH's just on air here yesterday

for the extended description of the poll i think chally (i believe she/he's from thailand) cant help us better than me :phew:

Photos from a chinese magazine (韩剧风云), Jun 2006

post-12-1150598467.jpg

post-12-1150598807.jpg

post-12-1150598838.jpg

post-12-1150598862.jpg

:rolleyes:Dear All,

I’m trying my best to do a brief translate on the write up. Please pardon me for my poor translation.

Here comes the brief translation:-

1st para ~ Finish filming of Mid Air:

After 6 months of filming in China (since 27th Oct ’05), the movie has finished filming on 12th Apr ’06. Tae Hee mentioned that she felt that the movie is a heavy burdened for her since this is her 1st movie. She will be doing a CF when she’s back in Korea.

2nd para ~ CF in China

Ever since she has become the spokeperson of LG hp, her CF has received good response. While she was filming Mid Air in China, her kind smiling and elegant style of speaking has greatly impressed the China Media. Therefore LG grabs this opportunity to create a ‘Kim Tae Hee Wave’ by using LG hp posters with Tae Hee as the model.

3rd para ~ Participation in Charity

Both Tae Hee and Choi Soo Jong were being appointed as the 2nd generation honorary public prosecutors whereby they will need to participate in the youth counseling events for a year. On 20th Apr ’06, they interviewed a physical disabilities special school. At the same time they also participate in a wall painting with 10 university art students as well as a competition on hula & dancing. Tae Hee only managed to play the hula for a short while therefore she said: “I never thought of playing hula can be so difficult. I will need to practice more at home so that will not be embarrassed the next time.”

4th para ~ 24 hours learning English with you

A voting on TOEIC website by 1082 web surfers was held on the topic ‘If “somebody” is my English teacher, I will be very eager to learn English’. Tae Hee was being voted as No. 1 (42%) by the guys. Those who voted her mentioned that they will not be bored and definitely can scored well in studying English with such a pretty lady who is from a well reputation university too.

5th para ~ Praise on Lee Wan’s Singing

Tae Hee supported her Brother, Lee Wan who will sing the theme song of ‘Tree of Heaven’ by saying that she is his fan. She mentioned that she was proud of his superb singing after she had listened to the OST and seen the OST photos. Since it was the 1st time for Lee Wan to step into the recording studio, he felt very nervous. Tae Hee specially arranged a cake & drinks session in the recording studio through her family as a support to her brother. Eventually Lee Wan managed to finish his recording successfully with the care from his family and the help of his music teacher, Anna.