Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

*** Entries to the Seoul International Drama Awards 2024 have been submitted for consideration as nominees to this year’s competition. The nominees will be selected and announced in July. South Korea submitted 40 entries including “Queen of Tears, “Flex X Cop,” “Wonderful World,” “Revenant,” “Moving,” “A Killer Paradox,” “Chief Detective 1958,” “The Worst of Evil,” “A Shop for Killers”, "Lies Hidden in My Garden", "Doctor Slump", "Boyhood" and “Uncle Samsik.” The winners of the Seoul International Drama Awards 2024 will be presented at the awards ceremony on Sept. 25.        :coolshades:

SDAA_58ae194db8.jpg

*** Kim Tae Hee doesn't look her age. She deserves to be on this list.   :emmm:

Ageless K-drama actresses shining in their 40s

South Korean actresses are famous for their timeless beauty and youthful looks, often appearing much younger than their actual age. Many K-drama stars continue to captivate audiences with their stunning beauty, talent, and charisma well into their 40s. These actresses exemplify ageless elegance and showcase incredible versatility.

Kim Tae Hee [44 Years]

1718035177-5.jpg

Kim Tae Hee, a prominent South Korean actress born in March 1980, continues to shine in her 40s.

Renowned for her roles in dramas like "My Princess" and "IRIS," she has managed to maintain her youthful charm and acting prowess, captivating audiences across generations.

source : allkpop

• 3 weeks later...

*** On the June 30th episode of KBS 2TV's variety show 'The Return of Superman', panelist Choi Jiwoo talked about her parenting style. Here, Choi Jiwoo also talked about her close friendship with Kim Taehee! She shared, "I interact a lot with mothers of similar age. For example, in my and Taehee's case, our daughters are only one year apart, so we share parenting items."   :poledance:

20240701_040507_949_erman.jpeg

source : Gstarlive

• Like 1

Choi Ji Woo Shares Parenting Joys and Friendship With Kim Tae Hee on ‘The Return of Superman’

1719752742087173.jpg

Choi Ji Woo revealed her close friendship with Kim Tae Hee on the June 30th episode of KBS 2TV’s variety show The Return of Superman.

On the show, Choi Ji Woo, comedian Ahn Young Mi, former fencing athlete Kim Junho, and rapper BewhY shared their parenting experiences and the joys of raising their sons and daughters.

Choi Ji Woo first opened up about her thoughts on having a son. “I think it would be wonderful to have a son,” she said.

“Someone strong and reliable, you know?” She then went on to share what other moms had told her: “Apparently, there’s a special kind of feeling you get when your son hugs you, different from when your daughter does it.”

Choi Ji Woo also revealed her parenting methods, saying, “I socialize a lot with other mothers of my age.” She added, “My daughter and Tae Hee’s second daughter are only one year apart, so we share parenting tips.” She revealed that she has a special friendship with actress Kim Tae Hee, and they share parenting items.

The star also expressed her gratitude to mothers with older kids, saying, “I socialize a lot with Shin Ae Ra and Oh Yeon Soo for parenting tips. Shin Ae Ra even hosts a parenting program, and I’ve received a lot of help from her.”

Choi Ji Woo married the CEO of an IT company who is nine years younger than her in 2018, and they had a daughter in 2020. Choi Ji Woo made her first appearance as an MC on The Return of Superman in the episode that aired on June 16th of this year. She joined the show as a new MC along with Ahn Young Mi.

source : https://zapzee.net/2024/07/01/choi-ji-woo-shares-parenting-joys-and-friendship-with-kim-tae-hee-on-the-return-of-superman/

*** According to a recent report by dcinside, revealed on June 27, in the first half of 2024, IU leads as the most searched Korean actress, followed closely by Han So Hee and Kim Ji Won on Google.   :yaaa:

Enlisted below are top 20 most searched Korean actresses in the first half of 2024

1. IU
  2. Han So Hee
  3. Kim Ji Won
  4. YoonA
  5. Jeon Jong Seo
  6. Bae Suzy
  7. Song Ha Yoon
  8. Go Yoon Jung
  9. Lee Joo Bin
  10. Lee Hyeri
  11. Kim Go Eun
  12. Chun Woo Hee
  13. Kim Hye Soo
  14. Park Min Young
  15. Kim Yoo Jung
  16. Song Ji Hyo
  17. Park Bo Young
  18. Jeon Ji Hyun
  19. Kim Tae Hee
  20. Kim Hye Yoon

10 Top Korean Celebrities Who Are Also Certified Geniuses

The brains of the entertainment industry.

Korean celebrities love joking around to the point where they sometimes purposely make themselves look clumsy.

However contrary to this image, many celebrities are very intelligent, and they excel in things like schoolwork. Here are 10 Korean celebrities who are incredibly intelligent.

7. Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee might be known for beautiful visuals, but she also has the brains. When she was a student, she got accepted into Seoul National University, which is considered the most prestigious university in Korea.

uVMMp-G_ygCtCcT-oR8vTs-8OWxyi-0QQ4xwMPr4

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-top-korean-celebrities-also-certified-geniuses/

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

*** Recently, Im Ji Yeon had an interview with the press to talk about her upcoming movie, "Revolver," that is to be released tomorrow Wednesday. Here, Im Ji Yeon shared how nervous she felt when she was acting with Kim Tae-hee and Song Hye Kyo. Toward the end of the interview, some reporters mentioned one of Im Ji Yeon's nicknames being 'the actress collector' because she has worked with so many top actresses; she worked with Kim Tae-hee in "Lies Hidden in My Garden." Talking about working with Kim Tae-hee and Song Hye Kyo, Im Ji Yeon stated, "Oh, they are such big sunbaes to me. I was so nervous working with them. It would be a total lie if I said that I wasn't nervous at all! Even though I prepared a lot for my scenes, I was always nervous during filming with them," chuckling, she added, "But to be honest, I always get nervous on set, no matter what the project is."   :emmm:

source : SBS Star

*** On August 9 KST, Story J Company told media outlets that Kim Tae Hee has renewed her contract with the agency for the 6th consecutive year. I hope they're a reliable supporter so that she can shine brighter. Kim Tae Hee  recently wrapped up filming for the upcoming Prime Video series 'Butterfly', her first Hollywood project since debut.   :kitty:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

*** On September 12, a video titled "Getting Dance Approval from Rain? Turns Out Young Tak is a Dancing Machine?!" was posted on the YouTube channel 'Season B Season.' The guest on the show was Young Tak, who shared various stories with Rain. Here, RAIN expressed his affection for his wife, Kim Tae Hee. During the show, Young Tak shared, "The year before last, I released my first full-length album, last year my second one, and this year I'm releasing my first mini-album under the name Young Tak. Since I work on my music, seeing the final products makes me really happy."  Rain strongly related to this, saying, "I felt the same. After recording, I would think, 'This turned out well, I'm satisfied,' but sometimes, that's just my own thought. Other times, it can be something that gets applause. I've discarded a lot of work, but there are also times when I bring something back that I had discarded, and it becomes a big hit. This is the first time I'm saying this, but the song 'Rainism' was initially opposed by all the company staff during monitoring. Everyone said not to do it, but I pushed for it." When Rain heard Young Tak's story about gifting a house to his parents, he shared his life philosophy: "One of the three best things a man can do in life is to make his parents smile, make his wife smile, and make his children smile. Those three things are essential. If you can do those, you've lived a successful life. Making your wife happy isn’t difficult. Just help with the dishes, clean up, or hug her from behind without any reason. It's the same with your parents. Just say 'Dad, I love you' without any reason. Treating your family well is the most important thing."

1726179333-image.png

photos/video source : allkpop

Rain Shares Sweet Secrets to Keeping Wife Kim Tae Hee Happy

2024091201000997500142222.jpg

Rain shared heartwarming insights about his relationship with wife Kim Tae Hee during a recent episode of his YouTube show “Season B Season,” where singer Youngtak was the guest.

Talking about the albums he’s released, Youngtak shared, “There’s a special happiness in seeing the results when you work on your own music.” Rain, agreeing with the sentiment, shared, “I know exactly what you mean.”

He then further reflected, “Sometimes you think something turned out well, but it might just be your own perspective.

But there are moments when it clicks with everyone. I’ve scrapped a lot of stuff over the years, but then sometimes I’d revisit it, put it out again, and it ended up being a huge hit.” Rain revealed. “Here’s something I’ve never shared before—when I was working on ‘Rainism,’ everyone at the company hated it at first. They all said no, but I pushed for it anyway.”

The conversation turned to family when Youngtak spoke about buying a house for his parents. Rain reflected on his life philosophy: “There are three things a man should do to say they’ve lived well: make his parents, his wife, and his children smile. These three are a must.”

The singer added, “Making my wife smile isn’t complicated. I just do the dishes, clean the house, and give her a hug from behind for no reason,” he said. “The same goes for parents. Just say ‘I love you, dad’ even without a reason. The most important thing is treating your family well.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee tied the knot in 2017 and have two daughters together.

source : https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2024-09-12/202409120100099750014222

Famous Korean Celebrity Couples with Kids

Korean entertainment is full of talented stars who not only capture the hearts of fans but also find love and start families within the industry. When celebrity couples from music, film, or television have children, it naturally grabs public attention.

On September 13, Super Junior's Sungmin and his actress wife Kim Sa-eun welcomed their first child, a baby boy, ten years after their marriage. Here’s a look at 10 other famous Korean celebrity couples who have embraced parenthood.

5. Rain and Kim Tae-Hee

1726680731-rain.jpg

Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee married in 2017 and welcomed their first daughter later that year. In 2019, they had their second daughter.

*** So NICE to see RAIN and Kim Tae Hee on a date. They are very much still in love. On September 18, Rain uploaded a photo to his Instagram page. In the photo, Rain uploads a still from their recent date. According to reports, the photo was taken at a popular hiking destination. Both Kim Tae Hee and Rain show only their shoes in a playful manner.

NISI20240919_0001656436_web-446x640.jpg

source : https://www.newsis.com/view/NISX20240919_0002891347

7 K-drama hidden gems from 2023 that you should watch

There are many great K-dramas out there, but it can be hard to find the best ones. Some of the most interesting and exciting shows are not as well-known as the popular ones. These hidden gems have unique stories, interesting characters, and amazing acting.

In this article, we'll talk about seven underrated gem K-dramas from 2023 that you should watch. These dramas have different stories, from love stories to mystery stories. There's something for everyone. So, get ready to discover some new favorite shows!

2. Lies Hidden in My Garden

Lies Hidden in My Garden is a scary story about a woman named Moonju who lives a happy life until she smells something strange in her garden. As she tries to find out what it is, she discovers shocking secrets about her husband and meets another woman named Sangyun who has a very difficult life. 

Their lives become connected in surprising ways, showing how different their experiences are. The story talks about lying and problems in families, and it makes you question if homes are always perfect. It also explores the hidden struggles that women face in bad situations.

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/7-k-drama-hidden-gems-from-2023-that-you-should-watch-oasis-payback-agency-and-more-1349229