Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

• 3 weeks later...

"It Was When We Were..." RAIN Says that He Got the Feeling that Kim Tae-hee Was the One

201850562_1280.webp

Singer RAIN indirectly revealed why he married his wife actress Kim Tae-hee. On October 29, RAIN invited YouTuber Na Seon-wook over to a Korean barbecue restaurant for some food, drinks and talk. During their conversation, RAIN curiously asked Na Seon-wook, who has been busy producing his own YouTube videos as well as appearing on different television shows lately, what his goal was. Na Seon-wook answered, "I've been doing YouTube for a long time, so I was worried when I was first asked to join a television show. But thankfully, I've been getting a lot of calls to join other television shows these days." He shyly continued, "That made me want to become an influential figure in the entertainment industry. I've actually dreamed of winning Daesang (the grand prize) at an entertainment awards ceremony when I was little." RAIN nodded and told him his own story of going from a dancer to a singer, "Many people used to look down on me when I was young. I went to hundreds of auditions, but nobody wanted me. So, for a while, I had no choice but to go on stage as a dancer, not as a singer." He resumed, "Then I got lucky one day. Someone had asked me to do something for this guy, and that guy was J.Y. Park. A new chapter of my life started from there."

After discussing their past and future for some time, RAIN moved on to the subject of marriage; RAIN asked Na Seon-wook when he wished to get married. Sounding desperate, Na Seon-wook told RAIN that he really wants to get married,

"I really would like to get married. I mean every word of that; I'll be happy to get married at any time. But I just don't know what the feeling of 'she's the one' is. It would be nice if I knew what that exact feeling was. I never got that." To this, RAIN indirectly spoke about getting that feeling when he was dating Kim Tae-hee, "That feeling will come to you when you meet the right person. You'll feel like, 'She's definitely the one for me.'" He went on, "You may get it only after a few dates, but you may get it once you actually embark on a romantic journey with her. But if she's the one, I can guarantee that you'll get that feeling one day."

RAIN and Kim Tae-hee have been married for almost seven years now since January 2017. They have two daughters; RAIN previously explained that they look much like Kim Tae-hee.

(Credit= 'Season B Season' YouTube, SBS Entertainment News)

SBS Star)

• 3 weeks later...

Husband and wife Kim Tae Hee and Rain were spotted together with their daughters in Los Angeles

phpKFnpOV.jpg

Kim Tae Hee and Rain have rarely appeared in the media or social media since they fell in love and got married, making people want to pry into their private lives. Unexpectedly, a lucky netizen recently met the family in Los Angeles, USA, and a photo of their daughter’s face was accidentally exposed.

The couple is very protective of their daughters’ privacy and has never exposed their faces. What a coincidence, this time it was captured by a netizen's camera. From the leaked picture, Rain was dressed casually and was seen carrying one of his daughters, followed closely behind by Kim Tae Hee, who was wearing an elegant outfit while holding the other daughter's hand.

Rain once revealed on the show that their two daughters are more like their mother because Kim Tae Hee and her daughters have double eyelids. Now, the family of four has been captured by the camera. Their eldest daughter has grown so big. Her height reaches her mother's waist. Although her face cannot be seen clearly, she is guessed to be as beautiful as her mother.

source : https://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/4492877

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

低調夫妻檔金泰希、Rain 洛杉磯接女兒被野生捕獲

娛樂頻道/綜合報導〕韓國演藝圈低調夫妻檔金泰希與Rain,自戀愛到步入婚姻後,鮮少在媒體或社群上放閃,讓人不禁想窺探他們的私下生活。沒想到,近日有幸運的網友在美國洛杉磯巧遇他們一家人,直誇畫面美得像偶像劇,女兒正臉照也意外曝光。

金泰希與Rain相當保護家人,從未曝光過女兒的正臉照,好巧不巧,這次被網友的行程記錄器拍下。從流出的畫面中,見穿著休閒的Rain抱著其中一個女兒,後方緊跟著的金泰希則身穿氣質長洋裝,緊緊牽著另一個女兒。

事實上,Rain曾在節目透露2個女兒比較像媽媽,因為金泰希和女兒都有雙眼皮,他則沒有。如今,他們一家四口被野生捕獲,有人發現金泰希女兒原來已經長這麼大了,身高目測到媽媽的腰,雖然看不清楚臉龐,從氣質來看,猜測應該跟媽媽一樣是個大美人。

5 Heart-Wrenching K-Dramas to watch for a lasting Emotional Impact

The vast world of Korean dramas offers something for every mood and preference. Whether you're in the mood for romance, craving a suspenseful binge, or seeking a series that beautifully captures the essence of pain for those moments when you need a good cry, you'll find it all.

For those times when you're drawn to a tragic narrative, one that promises to leave a lasting impression, this selection is for you. Discover a few standout Korean dramas that masterfully blend tragedy with unforgettable storytelling.

Hi Bye, Mama! (2020)

1700145297-kdrama-hibyemama.jpg

Episodes: 16

You have to prepare yourself before getting into this show. It is about a mother who passes away and begins a 49-day rebirth project and a husband who is trying to live his life through the pain. It deals with loss and grief and touches the hearts of the viewers.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/11/5-heart-wrenching-k-dramas-to-watch-for-a-lasting-emotional-impact

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Spotted Picking Up Their 2 Daughters in the U.S

A video of Rain, Kim Tae Hee, and their 2 daughters together in Los Angeles has been gaining huge attention

On November 17, Chinese news site QQ shared a video of Rain and Kim Tae Hee, along with their 2 daughters in Los Angeles, USA. The footage was accidentally captured by a car camera, and has since been spreading like wildfire on Chinese SNS platforms. 

In the video, the celebrity couple can be seen picking up their two daughters from school. While Rain was carrying the younger daughter, Kim Tae Hee held hands with the elder one.

“Dressed in simple clothes, Kim Tae Hee’s appearance and aura are still excellent. Rain is also a very affectionate father.

He holds his daughter in his arms, constantly showering her with kisses and engaging in conversation. Their 6-year-old daughter is tall, cute, and is known for her dynamic and lively personality. It’s expected that she will grow up to be a beautiful young lady,” the original poster of the video also revealed.

Upon seeing the video, netizens immediately expressed their delight at this ordinary moment, praising the harmony and closeness of this celebrity family. 

bi-rain-kim-tae-hee-1-111723.webp

Some people also expressed their desire to get a closer look at the faces of Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s daughters, but most simply show their excitement to see the family happy together.

Up until now, Rain and Kim Tae Hee have always been cautious about sharing family photos to protect their two children. Therefore, the video garnered huge attention, with most showing admiration for the married life of the two actors. Netizens also left comments such as, “They look like a model happy family on TV”, “The scene only lasted a few seconds, but it felt very warm,” and “I wish I could have a perfect family like Kim Tae Hee and Rain”.

In addition, many believe that with parents like Rain and Kim Tae Hee—top idols in the Korean entertainment industry— the two’s daughters cannot be ordinary.

On the other hand, Kim Tae Hee and Rain met and developed their relationship after collaborating on an advertisement in 2012. In January 2017, they got married and held a private wedding ceremony. Their married life has been peaceful, and they have remained particularly private regarding information and images of their children despite receiving much media and public attention.

source : https://new.qq.com/rain/a/20231116A06VR200

• 3 weeks later...

Park Jin Young Reveals Future Plans for Girl Group With His Daughters and Rain’s Daughters as Members

fb7563e3-99dd-49c3-9e13-225107265b5b.png

20231207091609694vfdv.jpg

Park Jin Young expressed his desire to create a girl group with his daughters and Rain’s daughters as members. 

The December 6th episode of MBC’s Radio Star featured Park Jin Young, Kim Bum Soo, Kim Wan Sun and Park Mi Kyung as guests. On this day, Park Jin Young visited Radio Star as a singer, not as the head of the renowned JYP Entertainment, to promote his newly released song,  “Changed Man.”

Park Jin Young teased about collaborating with singer Rain and Kim Tae Hee to create a girl group. He said, “Rain’s two daughters are extraordinary. I’m thinking of raising the four girls well and forming a girl group.” Kim Kook Jin added curiosity by asking if they are all in their trainee lives.

Regarding the success of HYBE as the industry leader, Park Jin Young sincerely celebrated the achievement, saying, “It would be even more heartbreaking if he Bang Si Hyuk had failed.” He revealed his sincere admiration for the achievement. He also shared his future plans for JYP, aiming to become the second-largest talent agency in the country and planning the construction of a new JYP center with a floor area of 10,000 square meters (107,639 square feet).

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20231207091607450

*** On December 7 episode of MBC's talk show 'Radio Star', J.Y. Park made a guest appearance. J.Y. Park described how talented RAIN and Kim Tae-hee's daughters are. J.Y. Park said, "RAIN's daughters are unbelievably talented. They're all girls, you know. It's just perfect. RAIN's first daughter is only two years older than my first one. His second daughter and my first one are the same age. My second daughter's two years apart from them.   :kitty:

201867168_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** RAIN and Kim Tae Hee have been victimized multiple times by stalkers. The couple reported the incident to the police, where Seoul Yongsan Police Station has arrested a 47-year-old woman for harassing them and invading their privacy. The prosecution has sentenced A, referring to the stalker, to one year in prison on charges of causing emotional damage to the family. According to a media outlet, Judge Kang Young Ki of Criminal Division 9 of the Seoul Western District Court also ordered the 47-year-old woman to undergo and complete a stalking treatment program. The report also cited that A did not appear at the court trial twice but proceeded with the hearing without her. She visited RAIN and Kim Tae Hee's homes on 14 occasions from March to October 2021. She would ring the doorbell, causing disturbance to their private life. In addition, this is also a violation of the Stalking Punishment Act. Reports also mentioned at that time that the woman ignored the warnings and returned to the couple's residence on February 27, where she was arrested on the spot after knocking on the door and persistently ringing the doorbell. A month later, it was also reported that she went to the beauty salon, where the couple would often go to continue to invade their privacy. The couple then ended up selling their house after the stalking incident. Rain and Kim Tae Hee are just among a number of celebrities being targeted by these obsessed fans.    :heart2:

kim-tae-hee-and-rain.jpeg?w=820

*** On December 14th, Seo In Guk appeared on Rain's Youtube content where the two played a balance game. When asked if Seo In Guk would agree to meet a friend if the friend spontaneously suggested meeting, he replied, "Under 1 condition; I have to already be outside." Rain then shared, "I only meet people with (my wife's) permission."  Seo In Guk commented, "I think that's really cool. You're a real man for trying not to upset your wife's feelings," to which Rain hilariously agreed by saying, "Of course! I think happiness is being like a dead leaf at home," causing laughter.    :heart1:

20231215_015850_154_ain%20yt.jpg

Seo In Guk Impressed By RAIN’s Huge Respect to Wife Kim Tae Hee

Seo In Guk was moved by how RAIN shows his love to his family, especially to his wife Kim Tae Hee.

The "Death's Game" star appeared on the singer-actor's YouTube channel "Season B Season," where they had to answer random questions about their career, family, and more.

Titled "What Happens When Successful Fan Seo In Guk Meets Rain," one of the questions they had to answer was about meeting friends. 

When asked if they would say yes if a friend randomly suggests meeting them, Seo In Guk said it depends on the situation.

seo-in-guk.jpg?w=820

rain.jpg?w=820

The "Cafe Minamdang" star explained that he "had to be already outside at the time" when his friends asked him. This could only mean that there is a high chance that he might decline if he is at home.

The same goes for RAIN, who explained that he prefers not going out as much.

"On days when I go out, I deal with all my schedules, such as going to the skincare spa that I put off. If I'm outside, I think I'll meet my friends if I have time, because I tend not to go outside as much as possible."

Moreover, the singer-actor mentioned his wife.

"I will go meet my friend, depending on the occasion. However, I will meet them with her permission."

After hearing this, Seo In Guk expressed his admiration for the actor and was impressed with how "cool" he values Kim Tae Hee's opinion.

"I think you are a really manly man who tries not to upset his wife."

As for RAIN, he revealed that he is at his happiest whenever he is at home and joked about "being quiet like a dead leaf." 

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/132444/20231214/seo-in-guk-impressed-rain-huge-respect-wife-kim-tae-hee.htm

“Family Man” Rain Revealed He Asked For Kim Tae-hee’s Permission To Meet Friends

Singer Rain showed love for his family

On December 14th, Rain’s channel “Season B Season” released a video titled “What Happens When Successful Fan Seo In-guk Meets Rain.”

In this video, the two played a game together. Asked if they would go there if a friend suddenly suggests meeting them, Seo said, “There’s a condition, I have to be already outside at the time.”\

“On days when I go out, I deal with all my schedules, such as going to the skincare spa that I put off. If I’m outside, I think I’ll meet my friends if I have time, because I tend not to go outside as much as possible,” Rain said. “I will go meet my friend depending on the occasion. However, I will meet them with her permission,” Rain said, referring to Kim Tae-hee.

Seo In-guk stressed, “I think this is so cool. I think you are a really manly man who tries not to upset his wife.” Rain agreed, “Of course,” and smiled with sparkling eyes, “I think I’m happy at home, being quiet like a dead leaf.”

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae-hee married in 2017 and have two daughters.

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20231214n33542

Rain Shares Secret to Happy Marriage: “Staying Quiet at Home Like a Dead Leaf”

648549_964522_852.jpg

Rain shared the secret to his happy marriage with his wife Kim Tae Hee in the December 14th episode of “Season B Season.”

He revealed, “I stay quiet, just like a dead leaf, when I’m at home.”

Discussing MBTI with his guest star Seo In Guk, Rain explained how he would respond if a friend suddenly asked him to meet. The singer replied, “It depends, I’ll meet them as long as my wife allows me to,” emphasizing the importance of her permission in his decision-making process.

Seo In Guk commented, “I think that’s so cool – that’s what a ‘real man’ would do, not wanting to get on their wife’s nerves.”

Rain chimed in, saying, “That’s just my personal opinion,” and humorously added, “My happiness comes from staying quiet at home like a dead leaf,” eliciting laughter from everyone on set.

source : https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=648549

RAIN Shares What He Does at Home to Make Sure Kim Tae-hee Never Gets Angry

201870711_1280.webp

Singer RAIN disclosed his secret to happiness at home. On December 14 episode of RAIN's YouTube show 'Season B Season', actor Seo In Guk made a guest appearance. While they had some eel barbecue in a private room at a restaurant, Seo In Guk told RAIN that he is an introvert. The actor explained, "I love staying at home. So, I always try to do everything that I need to do while I'm out. For instance, if I know that I have to get out of home on Wednesday, I'll make an appointment with my dermatologist for that day as well." When the production team asked if he would be willing to meet a friend if his friend suddenly asked if they could meet up that evening, Seo In Guk replied, "As long as I'm outside, I'll most likely to meet up with him. If I don't have time for him, then of course, I'll have to say no. But yeah. If I'm already outside, not at home, I'll probably meet him."

201870710_700.webp

Then, the production team turned to RAIN and asked him the same question. RAIN answered, "It kind of depends, but I think I'll go and see him as well. I'll have to ask her for permission though," indirectly mentioning his wife actress Kim Tae-hee. Seo In Guk widely smiled and went, "You know, I find this kind of thing truly awesome. I love seeing husbands trying their best not to make their wives upset. I think that's the definition of real men." RAIN responded, "Sure thing.

That's a must," then his eyes started watering up a little. With a hint of sadness in his eyes, "I usually just... Keep my opinions to... Myself... Yeah..." Everyone in the room bursts out laughing upon hearing his words, and RAIN added,

"Being as a quiet as a dead leaf equals to happiness at home," making them laugh even harder.

RAIN and Kim Tae-hee have been married for almost seven years now since January 2017. They have two daughters; RAIN previously revealed that they look much like Kim Tae-hee.

*** On December 21st, Rain hosted a Christmas party on his YouTube channel, joined by Kwon Eunbi and KCM. During their chat, they engaged in a balance game. The first question was to choose between going on a date with one's ideal type or to a schedule that pays KRW 100 million (USD 77,000) on Christmas Day. Kwon Eunbi opted for a date with her ideal type, while Rain humorously remarked, "Sorry, but I've got both already." When asked about her ideal type, Kwon Eunbi replied, "Someone with a soft appearance like tofu," and added, "But I like someone who you enjoy being with. Our connection is more important than looks. Looks don't last long. Or do they? Are they important?" Rain then joked, "Looks do last long. They're pretty important," bringing laughter as he subtly bragged about his wife Kim Taehee.    :kaching1:

20231222_031432_371_nbi%20yt.jpg

source : Gstarlive

*** During this new episode of RAIN's YouTube show, which was uploaded on December 21, where Kwon Eun Bi and KCM made guest appearances to have a Christmas party with RAIN, he precisely bragged that he is married to the woman of his dreams. "I envy you the most! It must be nice. How does it feel?", Kwon Eun Bi said, indirectly asking RAIN what it is like to be married to the woman of his dreams. RAIN said, "Appearances do matter. I'll leave it at that."  :kisslevel:

201873788_700.webp

*** On a variety show, Kim Tae Hee was once asked, just which female celebrity does she find the prettiest? As Korea’s top beauty herself, she had to clarify if it included herself or not. Kim Tae Hee answered straight up that the prettiest celebrity was Shin Min Ah. I couldn't agree with her more - Her deep dimples makes her look angelic.   :kisslevel:

ftCrH_b9F3R-JTUS1l-_muNqadq7rur3WJe873Rh

KoTZDb4IPj9dVX3EpmU2ovFpGhGlNaY2fvqZJngS

Dispatch’s New Year’s Couples — 10 Relationships Exposed By The Media Outlet For New Year’s

Some have broken up, while others are still going strong.

Korean news outlet Dispatch is known for their coverage of a previously unconfirmed couple on almost every New Year’s Day. Here’s a look back on 10 of the relationships that Dispatch revealed over the years.

2. 2013: Rain and Kim Tae Hee

No New Year’s couples were revealed by Dispatch in 2011 and 2012, but the tradition continued in 2013 with Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Many years have passed, but this couple (now married) is still going strong!

kNhdtLE6ZugO2oVZcpZC6HUSUEXpgx5aogT4n1DQwxDAuGtRM0J2BsCJgI4HEjZZw2D9oFZ6OewAZ_wMFEfdPnNA-f08RUTc=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/dispatch-new-year-couples-10-relationships-exposed/

*** Rain and Kim Taehee graced JYP's year-end solo concert '80's Night' on December 31st! Concert attendees took to social media, sharing glimpses of Rain and Kim Taehee, with videos titled 'Rain and Kim Taehee at JYP's concert' generating buzz in online communities. During the encore, JYP performed Rain's 'I Do,' a song he penned, and made his way towards the audience. Rain, from the second-floor seats, cheerfully waved at JYP. Witnessing the gesture, JYP handed the mic to Rain. Seizing the microphone, Rain seamlessly continued the song. Clad in a red hat, Rain was joined by Kim Taehee, donning a beige hat.    :heart1:

20240103_033305_903_con%202.webp

source : Gstarlive

*** There’s a term in the Korean entertainment industry called “Troika”, which refers to top actors and actresses who are leading the trend. In order to become a “Troika”, stars need to have popularity, visuals, as well as excellent acting. Originally, this term was used to refer to Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee, and Jun Ji Hyun, but Ten Asia recently revealed their own list for the “male version” of “Troika”. In particular, Ten Asia’s list consists of Lee Do Hyun, Lee Jun Ho, and Do Kyung Soo, who they believe possess both fame and attractiveness, along with strong acting skills.   :emmm:

Lee-Do-Hyun-Lee-Jun-Ho-Do-Kyung-Soo-Kim-

Source: Ten Asia