Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Another article of KTH in Instyle's "Love Actually" campaign.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lovely Kim Tae Hee Models Dreams for Children Charity in InStyle Pictorialkpop1stop February 26, 2014 

Lovely Kim Tae Hee Models Dreams for Children Charity in InStyle Pictorial

The lovely Kim Tae Hee appears in the March issue of InStyle magazine for the “Love Actually” campaign to raise awareness about children with cancer. The title of her pictorial is “Shining Stars.”

The actress appears in the magazine as a model, fashion designer, and dinosaur professor to replicate the dreams of some of the sick children in her charity. 

Kim Tae Hee is surrounded by ice cream in this fun picture. Her blue dress matches the ice cream she sits on.

kimtaehee1

Kim Tae Hee gives a smile as she is about to be eaten by the shadow dinosaur.

kimtaehee

In other news, Kim Tae Hee recently released a picture of herself in front of the beautiful ocean on her Weibo account. 

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/26/lovely-kim-tae-hee-models-dreams-for-children-charity-in-instyle-pictorial/#.Uw8_ltzNXZl

willenette said: Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing more of this charity work. As what I've said the first time I saw her photos here : KTH is lovely. I like the concept of the picture with a "dinosaur" - because it shows to the children that they don't have to be scared on dinosaur - that's why, in the picture Kim Tae Hee gives a smile as she is about to be eaten by the shadow dinosaur. Hahaha - :))

Guest lexus123

Hello everyone. Let me post this video while waiting for something new. KTH is simply beautiful and the music is awesome....

cr lex94

Here's another one...perfect song..

cr dorkysalee

Another article on KTH in Instyle "Love Actually" campaign.

Kim Tae Hee is A Fresh And Colourful Goddess For "Instyle" Charity Fashion Shoot
BY Chin D | Feb 27, 2014 09:52 AM EST

imageActress Kim Tae Hee proves that she is not only an icon of beauty in Korea, but also a role model when it comes to social responsibility and charity.

On Febrary 25, "InStyle" magazine released preview shots of the actress's latest activity. With a dream-like concept of ice cream land and desert oasis, Kim Tae Hee's exuded a whimsical personality with a photo shoot that aims to raise awareness for the support of young cancer patients. The concept is to replicate some of the dreams of the sick children in her charity by being a model, a fashion designer, and even a dinosaur tamer.

During the interview, Kim Tae Hee stated, "It is also our responsibility to protect the environment and animals that are going to be extinct, but I think our most important job as adults is to protect the dreams and hopes of the young children."

She added, "Being in the acting career, I receive a lot of love and interest from the viewers, so this is my way of repaying the support I've received from them.  It is my responsibility to return the love that the community game me. Donations in the form of money and goods are okay, but I want to give hope to people through that talents that I have by volunteering in charity and providing service."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/16510/20140227/kim-tae-hee-fresh-colourful-goddess-instyle-charity-fashion-shoot.htm

Which K-pop Star Shares Your March Birthday?

Happy birthday to all the March babies out there!

This month features the birthdays of K-Pop stars such as Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon,FTISLAND‘s Lee Hong KiInfinite‘s Hoya,2NE1‘s Park BomB.A.P‘s Bang Yong Guk and also actresses Kim Tae Hee and Park Min Young.

Don’t forget to tell us which K-Pop star shares your birthday in the comments section below! 

March 29

Actress Kim Tae Hee (33)

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/28/which-k-pop-star-shares-your-march-birthday/#.UxF_FdzNXZk

Which K-Drama Stars Have Birthdays In March?
-- skipped unrelated pictures --

There's plenty to celebrate in March. Spring arrives in the northern hemisphere and several k-drama stars will place another candle on their birthday cake.

-- skipped --

March 29: Kim Tae Hee has been described as the most beautiful woman in Korea. She acted the title role in the drama "Jang Ok Jung." She won an excellence award for her appearance as a profiler in "Iris." She's also known as the girlfriend of singer and actor Bi Rain.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/16594/20140228/which-k-drama-stars-have-birthdays-in-march.htm

I came across the Burberry's red polka dot top and black & white stripe skirt and thought they look the same as worn by KTH for her Instyle photoshoot below.

kim-tae-hee.jpg?w=600

Cr photo : Instyle/Owner

burberrygetthelook--z.jpg
Cr photos : Owner
http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/2014022717220/burberry-get-the-look-spring/

Kim Tae Hee, Park Hae Jin, SNSD's Sooyoung and More Participate in Charity Photoshoot

Thirteen of Korea’s top stars attended a charity photoshoot. 

Celebrating the 11th anniversary, InStyle Korea held a grand scale charity project, ‘Love Actually’, with thirteen stars.

Kim Tae Hee spent over twelve hours for the photoshoot, in order to make wishes come true for seven children suffering from pediatric cancer. 

“I held a party for children whose wish was simply to meet me through ‘Make a Wish’ organization. Seeing how happy they were by seeing me in front of their eyes, I thought, ‘I’m living a truly blessed life.’ I feel responsible to return the overflowing love that I receive to the society,” said Kim Tae Hee.

-- skipped --

-- skipped --

Photo credit: InStyle

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59357/13-of-top-stars-participate-in-charity-photoshoot-for-instyle

9 beautiful hairstyle gentle charm of Kim Tae Hee

02/3/2014 22:14

(Ngoisao.vn) - These are not just a hairstyle with Kim Tae Hee but also help you respect the beauty and purity of his light.

1. Natural hairstyles straight

The most popular style of her hair is naturally straight hair, let down unconcerned slender shoulders. This is one of embellishing hairstyles pure, simple, and somewhat shy.

9 beautiful hairstyle gentle charm of Kim Tae Hee | Kim Tae Hee, Kim Tae Hee beautiful hair, Kim Tae Hee soft hair, Kim Tae Hee feminine hair, beautiful hair star

2. Slightly curly long hairstyle

Kim Tae Hee sweeter with soft curly hairstyle is very feminine.

9 beautiful hairstyle gentle charm of Kim Tae Hee | Kim Tae Hee, Kim Tae Hee beautiful hair, Kim Tae Hee soft hair, Kim Tae Hee feminine hair, beautiful hair star

3. Long curly hairstyles big waves

Long curly hair big wave but also very natural. The whole hair just a few simple big waves can create beautiful curls and a cute style. Hair soft and beautiful this potential a unique charm.

4. Bun hairstyles featured South Korea

Simple bun hairstyle behind Kim Tae Hee but still exuding charm and irresistible femininity.

5. Deviation elegant hairstyle

This hairstyle is elegant hairstyles for small faces and balanced. Can hair brushed forward, reflecting the fresh and elegant, can cause the opposite is breath, amazed.

6. Curls slightly bending Korea

Shoulder length hair, very light bending characteristic Korean style, more cute little bow that Kim Tae Hee aura of light, sweet girl.

7. Oblique curls freedom

Although the style is very simple but is actually very gentle, elegant. This hairstyle also gives women the classic definition.

8.Kieu glamorous hair

This elegant hairstyle bending exhibit a delicate face and a mesmerizing charm to the beauty.

9. Hairstyle

This hairstyle creates elegance and personality, a dynamic style, image and elegant woman generous.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=vi&u=http://ngoisao.vn/lam-dep/toc-dep/9-kieu-toc-dep-diu-dang-quyen-ru-cua-kim-tae-hee-126418.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkim%2Btae%2Bhee%26start%3D10%26rls%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d

OHUI FB

4년간의 노력 끝에
그들이 보여준 멋진 경기처럼,

졸업을 앞둔 ______에게
그동안의 노력과 도전에
따뜻한 말 한마디를 건내주세요.

"_______, 졸업 축하해!"

At the end of four years of effort, they showed a great game, just like the graduation threshold of a _ _ _ _ _ _ even before its own effort and a kind word to choose.

"_______, Graduation Congrats!" (Translated by Bing)

1979715_693190664035549_1424075112_n.png

1911709_693190660702216_1049049595_n.png

class="title"2014 Forbes Power Celebrity 40 Full Rankings

Basic Background:Forbes Celebrity 40 is determined by first taking the top 100 most searched people of the year (data provided by Nate) and ranking them based on 4 different measures:1. Sales - estimated based on appearance fees, CF guarantees album sales, etc. + reported overseas income2. Media exposure - number of apperances in the top 3 newspapers, covers of 8 magazines, Ilgan Sports3. Television exposure - CF model ranking and appearances on talk shows and variety shows4. Professionalism - TV ratings for actors/MCs, total audience for movie actors, Gaon digital and physical sales rankings for singers, competition results for athletes
Final list is the 40 celebrities with the highest average ranking across all 4 categories.*Note that sales especially are subject to error because data may not always be complete.

(skipped unrelated.....)

11. Park Inbee (golfer)12. Yoo Jae Suk (gagman)13. Psy (singer)14. Lee Seung Gi (actor)15. CNBlue (singer)16. Lee Byung Hun (actor)17. Kim Soo Hyun (actor)18. Infinite (singer)19. KARA (singer)20. Song Kang Ho (actor)21. Lee Min Ho (actor)22. Song Heung Min (footballer)23. Kim Tae Hee (actress)24. 2NE1 (singer)25. Hwang Jung Min (actor)26. Girl's Day (singer)27. Song Joong Ki (actor)28. Lee Bo Young (actor)29. Yoo Jun Sang (actor)30. Lee Dae Ho (baseball player)31. Ki Sung Yueng (footballer)32. Park Ji Sung (footballer)33. Shin Dong Yup (gagman)34. Jun Ji Hyun (actress)35. Han Hyo Joo (actress)36. Baek Ji Young (singer)37. Jang Dong Gun (actor)38. Kim Jun Hyun (gagman)39. Park Chu Young (footballer)40. Kim Min Hee (actress)
By occupation:

Actor:1. Lee Seung Gi2. Lee Byung Hun3. Kim Soo Hyun4. Song Kang Ho5. Lee Min Ho6. Kim Tae Hee7. Hwang Jung Min8. Song Joong Ki9. Lee Bo Young10. Yoo Jun Sang11. Jun Ji Hyun12. Han Hyo Joo13. Jang Dong Gun14. Kim Min Hee

Source: contentgallery / omonatheydidn't
Translation: dragonfly0915 @ OH

Guest lexus123

Oh thank you @willenette for this news. Our bias is so quiet... I hope she will come out soon with new project.... Miss her badly.... very low profile. Anyways, how are you @xtaeheex ssi? Have fun gurl!

Guest lexus123

@lexus123

Thanks for the Warm Welcome and will check out LSIH in which i will be waiting for her next drama and will come by more often as well..

Hello @suchadiva42‌ ... Yes please do come here often that would be perfect. Let's have fun here. Yeah try watching LSIH and I hope you also like it... It's nice to have u here chingu ... The more the merrier... :x :x :x