Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest xtaeheex

New images for OHUI :) KTH cheer for the Sochi Winter Olympics 
18085_51056_431.jpg
1796526_684904321530850_71830951_n.png
Korea Article, i using the google translate

Kim Tae Hee support a recent star of the Winter Olympics in Sochi on the Internet and SNS message in the middle of hot heats, supporting actress Kim Tae-hee also joined the relay.

In this model, and their activities cosmetics brand LG Household & Health Care's new ad shoot official site "Tae Hee is the Korean cheering No.1 ~ fighting!" Is published by holographic will support you.

Kim Tae Hee is also "a moment of glory for the Taeguk Warriors guseulttam are always proud to shed" and "endless passion of the players are already trying to challenge the world number one," he conveys the words of cheer to the players themselves acting as the model did not forget to promote the product.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae-hee in this photo shoot is moist and bright skin water soaked the results seem to show their beauty goddess down, while showing off that beautiful skin down the back door of aspects..
Aka "while Kim Tae Essence best-selling in deunggeukhan 'Official Number One Essence cell power' is to release in three years, sales topped 100 billion won. Kim Tae Hee is the skin care products are the foundation for the popular favorite Dodge essential essence has increased. 
http://isplus.joins.com/article/631/13848631.html?cloc=

REPOST REPOST 

The experts also picked out celebrities who they deemed worthy of the titles, 'Most Handsome Star' and 'Most Beautiful Star'.

Under the 'Most Handsome Star' category, actor Won Bin topped the list with seventeen votes, followed by Kim Soo Hyun and Jang Dong Gun. Meanwhile, in the 'Most Beautiful Star' segment, Kim Tae Hee grabbed first place with 14 votes while Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Jung tied in for second.

Won Bin and Kim Tae Hee who are both in their thirties are still regarded as the most attractive stars in South Korea. Their age doesn't seem to have a negative affect on their appearance.

-

Guest xtaeheex

@orange52 thank u very much for the articles, 
They chosen KTH's face that fit the prefect golden ratio again.  
Korea Article, i using the google translate.    

Kim Tae-hee golden ratio, also recognize the Pythagorean 'perfect Venus'

1392116710380.jpg
Golden ratio of actress Kim Tae-hee topic Face. Recent various Online Communities have 'the principle of the golden ratio' came up with the Title post. Posts mathematician Pythagoras, According to information from the pentagon short and long Edge Edge Length ratio of Five to Eight principles were defined as the golden ratio. One Side to the short and long Side About being One is the ratio of 1.618. Greeks have thought this man was the Most beautiful golden Considered ratio. In the Egyptian Pyramids, the Parthenon in Athens, Greece, Venus Statue and Apply the principle of the golden ratio was all. especially Kim Tae-hee's Face fit the golden ratio is known principles of attention. Hiding in the Face of the World's first principle of the golden ratio seonghyeonghak experts said the United States, according to Dr. Cut to Comply to the steven Ma Face of Kim Tae Hee. Golden mask he MADE from Black to white ratio, as well as Kim Tae Hee's Beauty There can be to sift through all attracted Races

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=418412
cr. nancyzak from bihee soompi

Guest xtaeheex

Another Korea Article 
Kim Tae-hee golden ratio, the golden ratio swear that the most beautiful
  2014-02-11 
1450807_559423964131286_353338131_n.jpg

Kim Tae-hee has attracted attention to the golden ratio face. recent online community bulletin board "the principle of the golden ratio 'was the title of the post is published. news_view.php?uid=2014021121511134100 mathematician Pythagoras, according to this post I think is the most beautiful human proportions 'golden ratio' was defined as. Pythagorean pentagram was defined length of the short edge and long edge ratio of five to eight principles defined by the golden ratio. 1 In particular, the short side is about 1 5 08 1.618 This is the place where it is to be the golden ratio.

Among them, Kim Tae-hee meet face is the fact that the golden ratio has been identified principles has attracted attention. Hiding in the face of the world's first principle of the golden ratio seonghyeonghak experts said people in the United States which turned out to be Dr. Kurt Steven Ma.
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201402112151113410

Guest xtaeheex

Videos:  [Y-STAR] Rain & Kim Taehee date in the amusement park of USA (비♥ 김태희, 미 데이트 목격담 '솔솔')

other video:  140208 Rain and Kim Tae Hee Dating in LA 'HOT' News @ KBS2TV Entertainment Weekly
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcwNjk4NzUy.html
1620359_631366433603227_976780509_n.png
cr. KimBi FB 

Guest adikkeluangman

I love Bi-TaeHee couple. btw, I just read at Koala blog that she went to Singapore on last year where Rain got a schedule there but then I don't saw any picture/news about it. Next, she went to U.S to meet Rain when he got schedule there. Although no pictures by knetz. Come on netizen. How come no picture at all but it based on fan account. LOL.
Next month, Rain will have a schedule in my country Malaysia. Wishful thinking is Kim Tae Hee will come too? :)>- Rain will be performing on Saturday and if he got back on Sunday. They will have some time on Sunday morning... 

adikkeluangman said: I love Bi-TaeHee couple. btw, I just read at Koala blog that she went to Singapore on last year where Rain got a schedule there but then I don't saw any picture/news about it. Next, she went to U.S to meet Rain when he got schedule there. Although no pictures by knetz. Come on netizen. How come no picture at all but it based on fan account. LOL.
Next month, Rain will have a schedule in my country Malaysia. Wishful thinking is Kim Tae Hee will come too? :)>- Rain will be performing on Saturday and if he got back on Sunday. They will have some time on Sunday morning...