Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

i do see some tiredness in her eyes though :unsure:

http://www.reviewstar.net/data/broad01/pthreebon0207.jpg

credit as labelled

pooor unnnie!! she muz be working really hard...and heck....what m i doing right now..i shud be doing my assignment right now.. i was looking for sum infos in the net and i ended up here...hahahaha..multitasking!!! ^_^

istatowin, her choice of management agency will definitely affect her career. some agencies might push or control the celebrities too much. some agencies might not be on the same path and directions as the celebrities. her contract renewal issue somehow affects her decision in her next work. If she decides not to renew, she has to clear her work with the current before moving on. so timing is a problem in this situation. anyway there is nothing we can do but to wait for her decision.

i like this pic.. her faint smile is nice enough :wub:

200702072054518085_f.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest istatowin

istatowin, her choice of management agency will definitely affect her career. some agencies might push or control the celebrities too much. some agencies might not be on the same path and directions as the celebrities. her contract renewal issue somehow affects her decision in her next work. If she decides not to renew, she has to clear her work with the current before moving on. so timing is a problem in this situation. anyway there is nothing we can do but to wait for her decision.

i like this pic.. her faint smile is nice enough :wub:

200702072054518085_f.jpg

credit as labelled

now im a little bit worried :sweatingbullets: love that faint smile too..therapeutic... :)

hahaha strawberrie! business n leisure :lol:

yessss!! i shudnt waste my time...its better to multitask! and haahaha...i've just completed my assignmemnt..hoorays~~~ *cheeeerrrrrsssss* but i have one more assignment to go.. <_< bozo!! but its due on nxt mth!! ahhahaha...i dun think i will start doing right now...perhaps tmr? lolololol..i luv procrastinating~!!! unnie looks luvly in her orange outfit....niceeeeeee~!! very cute dress!! :)

Guest istatowin

istatowin this picture is from OHUI

ahh ok! lighter make up for OHUI :)

but i like the ROGUE-holic thingy :lol:

-----------------

new LSIH fAN MV by iori ocho

ENJOY!! :)

i do see some tiredness in her eyes though :unsure:

pthreebon0207.jpg

credit as labelled

the reviewstar journalist called this pic 'Kim Tae Hee, Three kinds of charm' if i'm not wrong :lol:

and i saw tht it became one of the most searched terms on daum last night!

beary you got emotional seeing Tae Hee's new pics? hehe, seems like we all really do miss her terribly! i think if i see her in a new clip/interview and hear her voice again, i might get emotional as well :lol: so weird why we feel this way :rolleyes:

oh ya she looked so shy & adorable in tht pic where she was putting on the lipstick :lol: i hope there'll be a clip on this event!!, is the guy beside her the MC of the event? he looks really happy to be standing beside her :D

if i didn't interpret this article wrongly, i think we may have a 70 seconds long Hera CF to look forward to??

but i may be wrong though, so let's just wait for the much anticipated CF after all :)

김태희, '더 루즈홀릭' 모델 첫 나들이

Kim Tae Hee, 'The Rogue Holic' model's first outing

2007-02-07

22680_1.JPG

[epglogo_small.gif = Journalist Lee Yang Ae] Talent Kim Tae Hee participated in the market release commemoration event of new lipstick 'The Rogue Holic' from Amore Pacific (Ltd.) cosmetics brand 'Hera'.

Kim Tae Hee is actively Hera's exclusive model. On February 7 (Wednesday) at 6:30PM, she appeared in a strong red dress in the event which progressed on this day at Cheongdam-dong Club 'Circle' and glances were pulled.

Before 'The Rogue Holic' was opened to the public through a 70-seconds long CF in which Kim TAE HEE's beauty dominated with her fascinating figure, she had to stay up all-night to film it at one studio in Barcelona, Spain and her red color lips were emphasised.

Speaking for the first time officially as Hera's model, Kim Tae Hee told of her impressions, "Though the first ever cosmetics advertisement I did was for an Amore Pacific product, I came to connect good relations with them again as the model of 'Hera'. I am honored to come to act on as the representative of the worldwide cosmetics brand."

(<-------last 2 paragraphs skipped cause they were only talking abt the new HERA product 'The Rogue Holic' lipstick which in actual fact is an upgrade frm the existing 'Rouge Holic' lipstick.------->)

Photograph/ Journalist Kim Han Ju

Journalist Lee Yang Ae (lya@epg.co.kr)

Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited | ⓔWorld public entertainments news center epglogo_small.gif(www.epg.co.kr)

article source http://epg.epg.co.kr/epzinn/webzin_read.asp?ez_id=22680

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

Hey beary,

Can you translate this for me? Also, I don't recall seeing this in Love Story in Harvard.......I am guessing that they are rehearsing their lines from LSIH, but again, I don't know.

hehe dear fivemagic, those pics beary posted are not real. they are photoshopped by Love Story In Harvard fans, but they look quite real don't they? really amazed at the creators of these 2 pics, how they could combine KTH & KRW pics to make them look like they were together :lol: we wish.

for the 2nd photoshopped pic, i think it's kinda creative of the creator to choose 2 separate pics of them at the Incheon airport at different times if i'm not wrong. KTH was gonna fly to Swiss with her brother in 2005 while KRW was gonna fly to Australia to film WSAYF in 2006.

Hey beary,

Can you translate this for me? Also, I don't recall seeing this in Love Story in Harvard.......I am guessing that they are rehearsing their lines from LSIH, but again, I don't know.

Oh i think these are manipulations, they dont look real pics to me. But i wonder what it says too. Thanks Beary!!

Guest fivemagic

hehe dear fivemagic, those pics beary posted are not real. they are photoshopped by Love Story In Harvard fans, but they look quite real don't they? really amazed at the creators of these 2 pics, how they could combine KTH & KRW pics to make them look like they were together :lol: we wish.

for the 2nd photoshopped pic, i think it's kinda creative of the creator to choose 2 separate pics of them at the Incheon airport at different times if i'm not wrong. KTH was gonna fly to Swiss with her brother in 2005 while KRW was gonna fly to Australia to film WSAYF in 2006.

syah, thanks for replying so quickly and for letting me know that it's not real pics, but can you translate what it says above.........it would be really AWESOME if these pics were real. Great job done by LSIH fans indeed! How I wish for them to be a REAL couple in real-life?

aiya .. why didnt tae hee discuss about future plans at the hera function >< it would have been nice to read what she was thinking .. anywho .. hmm the namoo situation, i hope she works that out asap, but the thing is even if she leaves namoo, im sure that offers will come from right and left, because of her status, i mean it seems like even though the restless was considered a "failure", kim tae hee's creditablity is there. you can see it by the polls that shes been mentioned in lately and how she was voted as one of the most "trust-worthy" spokesperson.

blah how i miss seeing her on screen ><

the reviewstar journalist called this pic 'Kim Tae Hee, Three kinds of charm' if i'm not wrong :lol:

and i saw tht it became one of the most searched terms on daum last night!

beary you got emotional seeing Tae Hee's new pics? hehe, seems like we all really do miss her terribly! i think if i see her in a new clip/interview and hear her voice again, i might get emotional as well :lol: so weird why we feel this way :rolleyes:

oh ya she looked so shy & adorable in tht pic where she was putting on the lipstick :lol: i hope there'll be a clip on this event!!, is the guy beside her the MC of the event? he looks really happy to be standing beside her :D

if i didn't interpret this article wrongly, i think we may have a 70 seconds long Hera CF to look forward to??

but i may be wrong though, so let's just wait for the much anticipated CF after all :)

syah i find myself weird feeling that way too... :unsure:

70 secs CF :w00t: i am sure looking forward to it.. i hope they release the making clip too :P

one more pic from the event

200702081001457894_f.jpg

credit as labelled

Hey beary,

fivemagicI don't understand most of the words on the pics too :blush:

However, the words on the 2nd pic are lyrics from the song 그렇게 너를 사랑해 by 자.탄.풍(자전거 탄 풍경). The song title means Love you so much.

actually 75 secs is alot, usually cfs are 30 or 40 secs long. But they do have longer versions so its good that its that long and the 75 second one could be consider the short version. Im happy!! hehehe cant wait to see it.