[Current Drama July 2024] UMI NO HAJIMARI/THE BEGINNING OF THE SEA 海のはじまり-Ren Meguro; Izutani Rana; Shinobu Otake; Furukawa Kotone;

CarolynH

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm predicting it now.

Yayoi and Natsu will get back together in the end

Have you seen ep10? 😅

Doesn't matter anymore if they get back together or not, much better for me to get Tsuno out of the way once and for all. 😬

Someone who truly cares would be loyal, but not deliberately blind to reason or cherry pick his narrative to suit his one-sided view.

• Blob 1

Another BTS of the Natsu-Mizuki-Umi "family photo" 😍

••○○••○○••○○••

Not related but I did mention of letting Haru takeover Natsu in a post 😅

Let's be honest, if Natsu had 1/10 of Haru's glib tongue, outspokenness, and confidence, never ever will Tsuno be rude to him. 😏

• Like 1

Casting of UNH did a great job. The "relatives" resemble each other, even the blended Tsukioka family. 🙂

Natsu looks like his stepdad, while Yamato looks like his stepmother. 😅

This pic of Sena as Umi looks so peaceful, but the episode wouldn't be. 

• Like 1

Aww, Sena and Mio Imada had a reunion in Ep11! 🤩

Mio had a cameo in Umi No Hajimari playing as the hairdresser who cut Umi's hair. 😍

Sena previously played the child Miyuki Yoyo, the character Mio plays in 2023 drama "Ichiban Suki Hana".

@CarolynH @WeunXK @newrocher22

Meet-up of Meme's onscreen girlfriends! 😆😆😆

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Ep11 trends worldwide 🎊

Preview of the finalé episode

May Umi and Natsu get to be happy... 😔

Also: pitchforks are out against Mizuki and Tsuno. And rightly so.

One for the heartaches and sufferings that kept piling up, even after her death, because of her very hurtful lies in the past that had cut-off a father and a child from each other. 

The other for being a hostile jerk to his "beloved's" beloved. He didn't get the girl, he couldn't have the girl's little girl either, so he's whipping instead the previously absent younger man he had no hopes to compete with in matters of the heart. Very "righteous", so very "mature" of him. 🙄

• Insightful 1

Haaaa, in as many times Natsu cried from beginning till the most recent episode, Ep11 IMO takes the cake for being the most bitter tears he had to shed. 

The cameo of Mio Imada is the only nice touch in this episode. 😅

Spoiler

Mizuki haters are up in arms, because now there's a new footage after her supposed abortion in Ep01, and boy oh boy, what she verbally flung to Natsu would make anyone's blood boil. 

As for Tsuno, FU. He's "helping" widen the rift by feeding the sadness or resentment Umi feels when Natsu doesn't seem to be up to par.

Because now, Natsu is getting all the blame for his 8 years absence. Umi started asking him hurtful things like why he wasn't there before, was she even supposed to exist? 

He doesn't deserve that. Back to that effin breakup call, whatever he then told Mizuki as he reeled from her psychotic way of breaking up with him actually happened to her. 😏

Unfortunately, it extended to Umi. 

And reached back to him as well.

Natsu is too gentle to tell anyone what exactly Mizuki told him as she dumped him over the phone.

Hence the growing hatred online of Mizuki. 😅

His mistake is that he approached Mizuki that first time, to ask if she was not feeling well in that club recruitment gathering. 

It wasn't cleared up why Mizuki got pregnant, but whether or not it was his fault or hers or both didn't use contraceptives, or it still happened despite using such, Natsu reluctantly signed that damned form because somebody said her body her choice, so he must agree with her decision to "end" it. 

The elephant in the room is that Mizuki was so selfish that even when she knew she was dying, she only cared of what she wants. Not even Umi's welfare was properly considered and addressed. She was so lacking in decency to truly prepare her child when she dies, and still chose to once more mess up Natsu by choosing not to tell him herself that he has a daughter with her. 

• Insightful 1

Beware when Meme is posting happy pics while he is promoting his drama's upcoming episode in his IG. 😆

Cos how did something this happy...

Spoiler

...ended up like this? 😭

If Natsu eventually gives up because his efforts are so unappreciated, that nothing he did was acceptable or right, he'd still be blamed and damned for someone else’s wilful lies and decisions.

When will someone actually ask him what happened, from the supposed termination up to their break-up? 

Else, let that self-control break so he can tell his side of story. 

Everything was for Umi, but now she tells him she would still be able to live well without him because he wasn't there for years anyway... 😖

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, newrocher22 said:

I guess it is because of others and their stupidity that they cant be happy.  :rolleyes:

There's a lot of justified hate online for Mizuki, and also for Tsuno, after last night's Ep11. 

I was also aghast last night after watching how much Mizuki's lies from the past and other careless decisions she made are still destroying Natsu, and also Umi.

Do you still have the link for the translated eps? I remember it was shared on your old account.

Also, UNH really, really loves Mio! 😆

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

There's a lot of justified hate online for Mizuki, and also for Tsuno, after last night's Ep11. 

I was also aghast last night after watching how much Mizuki's lies from the past and other careless decisions she made are still destroying Natsu, and also Umi.

Im not surprised...

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Do you still have the link for the translated eps? I remember it was shared on your old account.

I've kinda putting this on hold. Still at ep 3....:sweatingbullets:

• Wiggle 1