[Current Drama 2024] Scandal - 스캔들 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

Ohh...interesting.  What happened since I left I haven't followed the story.  Why did she turn over and became goody good shoes??  She has always given out the selfish greedy type...didn't she try to do everything and anything to get the male lead??  Can't believed she's a good person now.

.spacer.png

• Like 2

On 9/12/2024 at 9:45 PM, maribella said:

Was it the one with many couples and much infidelity too? 

Yes, it was. Lots of cheating and messiness.

And Scandal has finally hit 9 percent! Onto 10 percent...

3 hours ago, renaoh said:

Why did she turn over and became goody good shoes??  She has always given out the selfish greedy type...didn't she try to do everything and anything to get the male lead??  Can't believed she's a good person now.

It seems temporary to me, honestly.

• Like 3

I have done something which I had not done before. I stopped watching even though I have the ‘must know the ending syndrome’ and needs to finish a show once started on it.Know It All Facts GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

Just a bit curious now, but even the forum is not calling me in. OK maybe I’d wait till the last episode. 

• Like 2