[Current Drama 2024] Scandal - 스캔들 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

1 minute ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

SA is very boring. She's depressed 24/7, definitely not the FL here.

100% plus, it is really distracting that she looks like the FL from that stepbrother's romance. what was it called? can't remember now.. also, the FL looks like she got bit too much plastic surgery done at times and her back is weighing her down. maybe she needs a chest reduction because her posture is so bad in some scenes. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

also, the FL looks like she got bit too much plastic surgery done at times and her back is weighing her down.

Han Chae-Young/Moon Jung-In? Her mouth is slightly distracting to me. 

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

100% plus, it is really distracting that she looks like the FL from that stepbrother's romance. what was it called?

She's just sad and walks around being sad all the time. I hope we get the child version of her soon, who was strong and fought back.

What stepbrother romance?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Han Chae-Young/Moon Jung-In? Her mouth is slightly distracting to me. 

yes, she definitely got work done. she looks different from how she was in her youth dramas. 

14 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

She's just sad and walks around being sad all the time. I hope we get the child version of her soon, who was strong and fought back.

figured it out. vengenace of bride where she falls in love with her brother/stepbrother/adopted brother. can't remember but it was some weird romance.

so she looks lot like park hana which is strange. makes me think some effect of plastic surgery. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yes, she definitely got work done. she looks different from how she was in her youth dramas. 

I believe she said herself that she got work done. Double eyelid surgery too.

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

vengenace of bride where she falls in love with her brother/stepbrother/adopted brother. can't remember but it was some weird romance.

Adopted brother. I think.

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so she looks lot like park hana which is strange. makes me think some effect of plastic surgery. 

She does, but she's pretty. Both are. I think it's the eyes that make Chae-Young look like Hana.

• Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

The American one? She's rich though. (I think...)

I mean the auntie who took cared Seol-Ah when she was child. 

9 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

She's literally not. Jung-In is the FL (no matter how much some people wanna deny it, because she's also the villain.)

I have a question...

Speculation: If the FL dies mid-way in the season (as seen in the first episode) would that automatically make Seol-Ah the FL by defualt later on? Or is FL still the FL despite her being killed off.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

If the FL dies mid-way in the season (as seen in the first episode) would that automatically make Seol-Ah the FL by defualt later on? Or is FL still the FL despite her being killed off.

Still the FL, since she's the protagonist. Everything's connected to her or revolves around her somehow. Behavior/personality doesn't necessarily make an FL an FL. Wild guess, but I think she'll have some type of twin show up... which would be interesting but also hilarious.

11 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

7.9 (3rd)

Almost at 8 percent?? That's awesome!

• Like 1

On 7/2/2024 at 10:28 AM, liyahsbutterfly said:

Isn't this how the stereotypical daily kdrama heroines normally behave after being dumped by their first lover? I swear they all behaved like this in the first act of the drama.   

Maybe this girl needs to spend some time in prison for murdering the FL and she'll then fight back. BTW, I am predicting that she'll be framed for murdering the FL.  

I think we're about to be introduced to the drama withen a drama that we saw get a party in the first episode.   

• Like 2

On 7/2/2024 at 8:22 PM, maribella said:

The guy was shown pim*** his wife and now he is Chairman? Eeww. 

What was he exactly when he was married earlier? Na seemed a nice person, I hope he’s not the son. Make him the son from her first marriage.

Min Tae Chang was having an affair with Moon Jeong In while still married to his first wife.  His wife gave him two sons.  He later married Jeong-In after they had killed Baek Seol Ah's father.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, renaoh said:

Min Tae Chang was having an affair with Moon Jeong In while still married to his first wife.  His wife gave him two sons.  He later married Jeong-In after they had killed Baek Seol Ah's father.

:pensive: So the director and brother are his sons. So they must have changed their names from Min ti Na.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, renaoh said:

Which means Jeong In's daughter is not the bio-daughter of Min but the guy that Jin-Ho looks like. Her first lover. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

Which means Jeong In's daughter is not the bio-daughter of Min but the guy that Jin-Ho looks like. Her first lover. 

So @liyahsbutterfly’s storyline that JH is JWJ’s son is too risque. They had slept together before the accident, or were they just in the same room and she slept?

• Like 2

Jung In is an union buster. LOL. Taking away the writer's right to own their IP against the wishes of the Screenwriters Assosiation? She then wants to sue the writer because the drama can't get find a broadcast?    

Bad and slimy business practices. 

• Like 2

Jin Ho might have amnesia but let's not forget that he skipped out on dinner with Seol-Ah and instead hung out with Joo-Ryeon. Did he have amnesia then? No, he did not. 

• Like 3