[Upcoming Drama 2024] To My Haeri, 나의 해리에게- Shin Hye Sun & Lee Jin Wook-Mon&Tue- Premieres on September 23

larus

dear-hyeri-1-.jpg

Drama: To My Hae Ri/ Dear Hyeri

Hangul: 나의 해리에게

Genre: romance, psychological, melodrama, healing

Network: ENA

Episodes: 12

Director: Jung Ji Hyun (Search: WWW', 'Twenty-Five, Twenty-One', and 'A House with a Yard')

Writer: Han Ga Ram (When the Weather Is Fine)

Release Date: September 23, 2024

Runtime: Monday, Tuesday

Production Company:  Studio Power Co., Ltd

OST:

Official site:

Plot

To My Hae Ri will tell the story of a woman who is suffering from dissociative personality disorder caused by his brother's disappearance and separation from his long-term relationship. The K-drama will showcase how people deal with their pain in their daily lives. 

Cast

Shin Hye Sun as Joo Eun Ho/ Joo Hye Ri

Lee Jin Wook as Jung Hyeon O

Kang Hoon as Kang Joo Yeon

Jo Hye-joo as Baek Hye-yeon

Fila Lee as Moon Su Jeong

Kang Sang Jun as Moon Ji On

Jeon Bae-soo as Kim Shin-joong

Choi Soo Min as

Character descriptions

Joo Eun Ho (Shin Hye Sun) suffers from dissociative personality disorder due to a sense of indebtedness to her younger brother that she does not even realize. When she is Eun Ho, she falls in love with Hyeon Oh, a cold man who suddenly broke up with her, and when she is Hye Ri, she falls in love with Hyeon Oh, who is Hye Ri's personality. As she exchanges emotions with two men, she faces her own wounds.

Kang Joo Yeon (Kang Hoon) becomes an anchor to fulfill his late brother’s wish, is reserved and aloof towards women. Having graduated from all-boys middle and high school as well as military academy, he lacks experience in interacting with women and, due to his unsociable nature, struggles to socialize with his female colleagues.

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2024] To My Haeri, 나의 해리에게- Shin Hye Sun & Lee Jin Wook
by lo_ve, January 19, 2024
6 10

Shin Hye Sun is in discussion to star in the new K-drama written by When the Weather Is Fine writer Han Ga Ram

According to JTBC Entertainment on January 19, Shin Hye Sun will be leading the upcoming K-drama To My Hae Ri (literal translation). 

This upcoming K-drama will possibly be the follow-up project of Shin Hye Sun after Welcome to Samdal-ri concludes. The actress is currently starring in the JTBC weekend K-drama with Ji Chang Wook, Shin Dong Mi, Kang Mi Na, Kim Mi Kyung, Seo Hyun Chul, Kim Mi Hwa, Yang Kyung Won, and Baek Hyun Joo. The series will air its last two episodes on January 20 and 21. 

Shin Hye Sun is known for starring in various genres. She has starred in several popular K-dramas such as See You in My 19th Life, Mr. Queen, Thirty But Seventeen, My Golden Life, Stranger, The Legend of the Blue Sea, She Was Pretty, and more. 

Anticipation arises on what genre will Shin Hye Sun try next for her upcoming projects. 

eYRODK_2f.png

To My Hae Ri will tell the story of a woman who is suffering from dissociative personality disorder caused by his brother's disappearance and separation from his long-term relationship. The K-drama will showcase how people deal with their pain in their daily lives. 

Shin Hye Sun will reportedly portray the role of Joo Eun Ho, an announcer who is diagnosed with dissociative personality disorder. 

To My Hae Ri will be the next work of writer Han Ga Ram. It will be produced by Studio Power Co., Ltd which also produced the K-dramas Kkondae Intern, To My Star, and Connect

There is no confirmation yet on when and where To My Hae Ri will be released.

https://mydramalist.com/article/shin-hye-sun-has-reportedly-picked-her-next-k-drama-after-welcome-to-samdal-ri

• Like 1

by lo_ve, February 20, 2024
18 11

Lee Jin Wook will possibly return to romance K-dramas after two years.

On February 20, media outlet Expo News shared that Lee Jin Wook got the offer to star in the upcoming romance psychological K-drama To My Harry. He will reportedly work alongside actress Shin Hye Sun who first received the offer to lead the series. 

To My Harry is a romance K-drama that revolves around five men and women who get involved with a woman who is suffering from a dissociative personality disorder. 

The upcoming K-drama will be penned by writer Han Ga Ram who also created the series When the Weather Is Fine and Han Yeo Reum's Memory

If Lee Jin Wook confirms his casting, this will be his return to the romance genre after two years. He last starred in a rom-com in 2022 through the K-drama Welcome to Wedding Hell with Lee Yun Hee, Hwang Seung Eon, Song Jin Woo, Kim Joo Yeon, and more. 

There is no confirmation yet on the release date and broadcast channel of the upcoming K-drama To My Harry.

jQVAer_2f.jpg

Before he stars in the upcoming romance K-drama, Lee Jin Wook will first participate in the new season of Squid Game Season 2. He will also return to Sweet Home Season 3 with Song Kang, Go Min Si, Lee Si Young, Yoo Oh Sung, and Oh Jung Se.

Just last week, Lee Jin Wook confirmed that he will star in the upcoming film Dark Nuns with Song Hye Kyo, Jeon Yeo Been, Heo Joon Ho, and Moon Woo Jin

Lee Jin Wook has starred in several romance K-dramas such as The Time We Were Not in Love, Good-bye, Mr. Black, I Need Romance Season 2, City of GlassPowerful Opponents, and more.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-jin-wook-will-reportedly-return-to-romance-k-dramas-through-to-my-harry

• Like 1

20240429080752_Shin-Hye-Sun-Lee-Jin-Wook

Shin Hye Sun And Lee Jin Wook Confirmed To Star In New Healing Romance Drama

Apr 29, 2024
by M Lim

Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook are set to co-star in an upcoming drama!

On April 29, ENA confirmed that Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook will headline its upcoming drama “To My Haeri” (literal title).

“To My Haeri” is a healing romance drama that revolves around Joo Eun Ho, an announcer who develops dissociative identity disorder (Haeri means dissociation in Korean) following the disappearance of her younger sibling and her breakup with her longtime boyfriend, Hyun Oh.

The drama is penned by Han Ga Ram, acclaimed for her previous works such as “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” and “Han Yeo Reum’s Memory.”

“To My Haeri” is scheduled to air on ENA later this year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1657988wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wook-confirmed-to-star-in-new-healing-romance-drama

• Like 1

Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook CONFIRMED to lead upcoming healing romantic drama To My Haeri

Welcome to Samdalri’s Shin Hye Sun will soon be seen leading a romance K-drama alongside Sweet Home’s Lee Jin Wook.

796082127_shin-hye-sun-lee-jin-wook_2024

Shin Hye Sun, who won hearts with her touching performance in Welcome to Samdalri, will be back in another romantic drama this year. Set to lead an upcoming healing K-drama, Shin Hye Sun will be seen alongside Sweet Home’s fame, Lee Jin Wook.

Shin Hye Sun, the actress who wowed viewers with her moving performance in Welcome To Samdalri, will soon return to the small screen with a new romantic K-drama. She will lead the upcoming ENA K-drama To My Haeri alongside Lee Jin Wook. 

On April 29, ENA unveiled its upcoming K-drama lineup. The lineup confirmed Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook as the leads of their upcoming healing romance K-drama To My Haeri (literal title). The pairing will be seen for the first time and it has got fans excited for the drama.

To My Haeri is written by When The Weather is Fine’s Han Ga Ram and will be directed by Twenty Five Twenty One’s Jung Ji Hyun. The drama will follow the story of Joo Eun Ho, an announcer who suffers from dissociative identity disorder and is reeling from the pain of losing her brother and breaking up with her longtime boyfriend, Jung Hyun Oh.

The story promises to take the viewers and characters on a therapeutic path as the drama progresses. To My Haeri is set to premiere later this year on ENA.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wook-confirmed-to-lead-upcoming-healing-romantic-drama-to-my-haeri-1300493

• Like 1

20240503123723_kang-hoon-shin-hye-sun-le Hoon In Talks To Join Shin Hye Sun And Lee Jin Wook In Upcoming Romance Drama

May 03, 2024
by M Lim

Kang Hoon is in discussions to potentially star alongside Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook in an upcoming drama!

On May 3, STARNEWS reported that Kang Hoon had been cast in one of the lead roles in ENA’s upcoming drama “To My Haeri” (literal title).

In response to the report, a representative from Kang Hoon’s agency npioe Entertainment shared, “Kang Hoon is positively considering starring in ‘To My Haeri.'”

“To My Haeri” is a healing romance drama that revolves around Joo Eun Ho, an announcer who develops dissociative identity disorder (Haeri means dissociation in Korean) following the disappearance of her younger sibling and her breakup with her longtime boyfriend, Hyun Oh.

The drama, penned by Han Ga Ram, known for her previous works such as “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” and “Han Yeo Reum’s Memory,” has already confirmed Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook as part of its cast.

Kang Hoon has reportedly been offered the role of announcer Kang Joo Yeon. Kang Joo Yeon, who becomes an anchor to fulfill his late brother’s wish, is reserved and aloof towards women. Having graduated from all-boys middle and high school as well as military academy, Kang Joo Yeon lacks experience in interacting with women and, due to his unsociable nature, struggles to socialize with his female colleagues.

“To My Haeri” is scheduled to air on ENA in the latter half of this year. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1658970wpp/kang-hoon-in-talks-to-join-shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wook-in-upcoming-romance-drama

• Like 1

by lo_ve, May 3, 2024
7  3

Actor Kang Hoon will reportedly return to K-drama with To My Harry this year

According to media outlets on May 3, Kang Hoon will work alongside Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook in the upcoming psychological romance K-drama To My Harry

To My Harry will revolve around men and women who will get involved with a woman who is suffering from a dissociative personality disorder. The upcoming K-drama will be the next work of writer Han Ga Ram who also penned the K-dramas When the Weather Is Fine and Han Yeo Reum's Memory

Kang Hoon will reportedly portray the role of Kang Ju Yeon. He became an announcer because of his brother's wish. He is cold to women as he grew up surrounded by men even in school. He is not friendly and does not interact much with his female colleagues. 

According to reports, the upcoming K-drama To My Harry will begin filming this month. The series will premiere in the second half of 2024. 

60LVQW_2f.jpg

If Kang Hoon confirms his casting, this will be his follow-up K-drama project after A Time Called You. In the Netflix K-drama, he worked alongside Ahn Hyo Seop, Jeon Yeo Been, Seo Ye Hwa, Lee Min Goo, and Jang Hye Jin.

Last year, Kang Hoon gained more fans after being active in both K-dramas and entertainment programs. The actor's performance in A Time Called You made a strong impression. He also showcased his unique and friendly charm through the variety programs Running Man and Express Delivery: Mongolia Edition

Kang Hoon started his acting career in 2009. He has starred in several K-dramas such as The Secret Romantic Guesthouse, Little Women, The Red Sleeve, You Are My Spring, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, and more.

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/kang-hoon-is-in-talks-to-join-shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wook-in-a-new-romance-k-drama

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not fond of male lead and his acting but I'll be checking this for Shin Hye Sun.. love love her in Five Children/ Five enough! - well the drama itself was so well written inc her character. I also like her in Stranger. She's a good actor.

• Like 1

NEW EVENT!

Guess the K-Drama!

Hello future/ budding Sherlocks and Poirots!  :heythere:

Get ready to put on your thinking caps for we, the EO Team is back with a new event!  :yay:

Guess the K-dramas from their brief plot outlines and find out how well you know your K-dramas! Are you just one step away from being the next 'Walking K-Drama Encyclopedia! :coolshades:

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

20240611032748_shin-hye-sun-lee-jin-wookShin Hye Sun And Lee Jin Wook's New Romance Drama Shares Broadcast Details

Jun 11, 2024
by S Kim

ENA’s upcoming romance drama “To My Haeri” (literal title) has confirmed its broadcast plans!

“To My Haeri” is a healing romance drama that revolves around Joo Eun Ho (Shin Hye Sun), an anchor who develops dissociative identity disorder (Haeri means dissociation in Korean) following the disappearance of her younger sibling and her breakup with her longtime boyfriend Hyun Oh (Lee Jin Wook). The drama is penned by Han Ga Ram, acclaimed for her previous projects such as “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” and “Han Yeo Reum’s Memory.”

Shin Hye Sun plays dual roles as Joo Eun Ho, an unknown anchor with 14 years of experience who struggles to make her name known, and Joo Hye Ri, a parking attendant with an extremely positive mindset.

Lee Jin Wook takes on the role of Joo Eun Ho’s ex-boyfirend Jung Hyun Oh, who became a star anchor as soon as he joined the company unlike his ex-girlfriend Joo Eun Ho. As he is kind and generous to everyone except Joo Eun Ho, he often clashes with her. Jung Hyun Oh leaves a deep wound to Joo Eun Ho by breaking up with her after a long-term relationship.

“To My Haeri” is scheduled to premiere on ENA in the second half of this year. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1667248wpp/shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wooks-new-romance-drama-shares-broadcast-details

• Like 1

June 11 2024

Shin Hae-Sun and Lee Jin-Uk cast in romance drama “To My Haeri”

To_My_Haeri-a00.jpg

Shin Hae-Sun and Lee Jin-Uk are cast in romance drama series “To My Haeri” (literal title). The healing romance screenplay is written by Han Ga-Ram (“When the Weather is Fine“) and directed by Jung Ji-Hyun (“Twenty Five Twenty One“). For Shin Hae-Sun, she will play a woman with two personalities named Joo Eun-Ho and Joo Hye-Ri. Lee Jin-Uk will play popular announcer Jung Hyun-O, who also carries a deep emotional wound.

“To My Haeri” is expected to air sometime in the second half of this year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Joo Eun-Ho (Shin Hae-Sun) is an unknown announcer with 14 years of experience. She struggles for the chance to have her name recognized by the public. She also has another personality in her due to a deep wound in her heart. Her other personality is that of Joo Hye-Ri. Her other personality is super positive and works as a parking attendant.

Jung Hyun-O (Lee Jin-Uk) is an ex-boyfriend of Joo Eun-Ho and they dated for a long time, but broke up. He became a star announcer as soon as he joined the broadcasting station and he is the most liked announcer by the public, but he also carries a wound hidden in his mind that he has never shown to anyone. Somehow, Joo Eun-Ho and Jung Hyun-O reunite and help cure each other’s wound.

https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/shin-hae-sun-and-lee-jin-uk-cast-in-romance-drama-to-my-haeri

• Like 1

Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook’s healing romance K-drama To My Haeri confirms broadcast in 2024 second half

Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook’s upcoming romance K-drama with healing vibes titled To My Haeri has confirmed its broadcasting details. Read on to know more.

Updated on Jun 11, 2024  |  03:48 PM IST 

869123537_shin-hye-sun-lee-jin-wook-to-m

To My Haeri (literal title), ENA's upcoming romance drama, has finalized its broadcast plans. The star of Welcome to Samdalri, Shin Hye Sun, and Sweet Home fame, Lee Jin Wook, will be joining forces as leads on the show. 

Previously on April 29, ENA revealed its upcoming K-drama lineup, confirming Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook as the leads for their upcoming healing romance series. Subsequently, on June 11, the K-drama confirmed its broadcasting details.

Shin Hye Sun, Lee Jin Wook’s To My Haeri confirms premiere

To My Haeri is set to premiere on ENA in the latter part of this year and is also an original production by Genie TV. The drama is written by Han Ga Ram, known for her previous successful projects like I'll Go to You When the Weather is Nice and Han Yeo Reum's Memory.

To My Haeri is a healing romance drama centered around Joo Eun Ho (Shin Hye Sun), an anchor who grapples with dissociative identity disorder (Haeri means dissociation in Korean) after experiencing the disappearance of her younger sibling and the end of her long-term relationship with her boyfriend Hyun Oh (Lee Jin Wook).

In To My Haeri, Shin Hye Sun takes on dual roles: Joo Eun Ho, an anchor with 14 years of experience, who strives to establish her reputation in the industry, and Joo Hye Ri, a parking attendant characterized by her remarkably positive outlook on life.

Lee Jin Wook portrays Jung Hyun Oh, Joo Eun Ho's ex-boyfriend who quickly rises to become a star anchor upon joining the company, unlike his former girlfriend. Despite his kindness and generosity towards others, Hyun Oh's relationship with Joo Eun Ho is marked by conflict, stemming from their past history. His decision to break up with her after their long-term relationship leaves a profound emotional scar on Joo Eun Ho.

Shin Hye Sun, a cherished South Korean actress, has consistently impressed audiences with her versatile acting abilities. Nominated for the Baeksang Arts Awards, she has portrayed a wide array of complex characters with finesse. From portraying a lost 30-year-old to a traumatized ballerina and even a whimsical queen, Shin Hye Sun has demonstrated remarkable versatility in her roles. Her talent and range as an actress are undeniable, cementing her status as a skilled artist in the industry.

more https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wooks-healing-romance-k-drama-to-my-haeri-confirms-broadcast-in-2024-second-half-1315494

• Like 1

by lo_ve, June 12, 2024
19 10

Kang Hoon confirmed his second upcoming K-drama for the year.

On June 12, Kang Hoon's agency n.pio Entertainment officially confirmed his casting for the upcoming K-drama To My Harry

This will be the second upcoming K-drama of Kang Hoon for 2024. The actor will also lead the upcoming novel-based series Hunter with a Scalpel

Kang Hoon was last seen in the 2023 Netflix original K-drama A Time Called You with Ahn Hyo Seop, Jeon Yeo Been, Seo Ye Hwa, Lee Min Goo, and Jang Hye Jin

The actor is currently active in the Korean variety show industry. He is currently a temporary member of the long-running entertainment show Running Man

Kang Hoon made his acting debut in 2014. He has starred in several K-dramas such as The Secret Romantic Guesthouse, Little Women, The Red Sleeve, Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung, and more.

vXzjz2_2f.jpg

To My Harry will tell the story of  Joo Eun Ho, a TV announcer with dissociative identity disorder. She suffered from dissociative identity disorder when his younger brother went missing and her longtime boyfriend parted ways with her. 

Kang Hoon will work alongside main leads Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook in the upcoming K-drama. 

In the series, Kang Hoon will portray the role of Kang Joo Yeon. He is also an announcer just like Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook's characters. He graduated from the Korea Military Academy and is known for his clean looks and cold personality. He is also an innocent man who does not know much about women. 

To My Harry will be the collaboration work of director Jung Ji Hyun (Twenty-Five Twenty-One and Lies Hidden in My Garden)  and writer Han Ga Ram (When the Weather Is Fine and Han Yeo Reum's Memory). 

The upcoming K-drama will premiere in the second half of 2024. It will have a total of 12 episodes and will exclusively premiere on Genie TV, Genie TV Mobile, and ENA.

https://mydramalist.com/article/kang-hoon-s-next-k-drama-project-is-confirmed

by lo_ve, June 11, 2024
25 16

Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook are the new K-drama couple to look forward to.

On June 11, it was officially confirmed that Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook would lead the Genie TV K-drama To My Harry. It was also confirmed that the upcoming healing romance K-drama will premiere within this year. 

To My Harry will revolve around Joo Eun Ho, a TV announcer with dissociative identity disorder. She developed dissociative identity disorder after his younger brother went missing and her longtime boyfriend suddenly broke up with her. 

The upcoming K-drama will be the next work of writer Han Ga Ram who also penned the K-dramas When the Weather Is Fine and Han Yeo Reum's Memory. Director Jung Ji Hyun (Twenty-Five Twenty-One and Lies Hidden in My Garden) will be in charge of the K-drama.

Aside from Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook, trending actor Kang Hoon will also reportedly join the upcoming series. 

To My Harry will premiere on Genie TV, Genie TV Mobile, and ENA. It will air in the second half of 2024. According to reports, the upcoming K-drama will have a total of 12 episodes. 

kAdgym_2f.jpg

Shin Hye Sun will portray two roles. She will play as Joo Eun Ho, an unknown announcer in her 14th year who still struggles to be famous, and Joo Hye Ri, a parking attendant with a positive mindset. 

Lee Jin Wook on the other hand will portray the role of Jung Hyun Oh, the ex-boyfriend of Joo Eun Ho. He is currently a top announcer. As soon as he joined the company, he already became a star announcer. He is also known for being kind and generous except to Joo Eun Ho. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wook-are-confirmed-to-lead-a-new-healing-romance-k-drama

Actor Kang Hoon to join Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jin Wook in new 2024 drama

Posted by EunhaYi

1718152873-kang-hoon-01.jpg

Genie TV's original 'To My Harry' (working title) written by Han Garam and directed by Jeong Ji Hyun and Heo Seok Won is about announcer Eun Ho (played by Shin Hye Sun), who has developed a new personality due to a deep wound in her heart, and her ex-boyfriend Hyun Oh (played by Lee Jin Wook) who has kept his wounds hidden away in his heart. It is a drama depicting a refreshing healing romance.

In ‘My Dear Harry’, Kang Hoon played the role of Kang Joo Yeon, an announcer who graduated from the Military Academy. Kang Joo Yeon, with his simple appearance and cold personality, is a perpetually single person who graduated from boys' middle school, boys' high school, and the military academy and lived a lonely life. Expectations are high as to why Joo Yeon, a graduate of the Military Academy, chose a career as an announcer instead of an officer, and what kind of romance he will create as he finds it difficult to even communicate with female colleagues at his company.

Kang Hoon has shown a wide range of acting skills across genres through numerous works, including the dramas 'The Red Sleeve' and 'Little Women', followed by 'The Secret Romantic Guesthouse' and 'A Time Called You'. As he captivates viewers at home and abroad with his unique acting, interest is growing in how Kang Hoon will transform for this new role.

‘My Dear Harry’ will be released through Genie TV, Genie TV Mobile, and ENA in the second half of 2024.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/06/actor-kang-hoon-to-join-shin-hye-sun-and-lee-jin-wook-in-new-2024-drama

News bites: June 12, 2024

by tccolb

30000931497_1280.jpg

ENA announced that the romance To My Hae-ri has been slotted on the schedule for later this year, making me hopeful for a thoughtful story with scripts penned by Han Ga-ram (I’ll Find You on a Beautiful Day) and PD Jung Ji-hyun (Lies Hidden in My Garden, Twenty Five Twenty One) at the helm. Plus points for the cast as well, with Shin Hye-sun (Welcome to Samdal-ri), Lee Jin-wook (Sweet Home 2), and Kang Hoon (A Time Called You) headlining the series. [MBC, SBS]

ab0f31a3-76bc-4422-9051-14fee8287f12.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/06/news-bites-june-12-2024/

• 1 month later...
ENA upcoming psychological romance drama < To My Haeri > starring Shin Hae-Sun, Lee Jin-Wook, Kang Hoon and Jo Hye-Joo confirmed to broadcast on September 23.
'To My Haeri' is a romantic drama penned by writer Han Garam, known for 'When the Weather is Fine'. The storyline revolves around the intricate emotions of five individuals who become intertwined with a woman suffering from dissociative personality disorder.

e420b1dadac4803c3012f1556401dec2e43e6a1f

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2024] To My Haeri, 나의 해리에게- Shin Hye Sun & Lee Jin Wook-Mon&Tue- Premieres on September 23

‘To My Harry’ Jo Hye-joo cast as announcer Baek Hye-yeon

455643_477756_4650.jpg

Actress Jo Hye-joo will meet viewers through the Genie TV original drama 'To My Harry'. The Genie TV original drama 'To My Harry' starring Jo Hye-joo depicts a romance between announcer 'Eun-ho (played by Shin Hye-sun)' who develops a new personality and her ex-boyfriend 'Hyeon-oh (played by Lee Jin-wook)' who heals the hidden wounds in their hearts.

Jo Hye-joo will play the role of Baek Hye-yeon, a beautiful announcer with both talent and beauty, and will show off her multi-faceted charm. Baek Hye-yeon, who can have everything she wants, but fails to win the heart of her unrequited love interest, Kang Joo-yeon (played by Kang Hoon), and so she only thinks about and looks at him. Expectations are high for the lovely appearance of Baek Hye-yeon and the romantic story that Jo Hye-joo will create.

Meanwhile, the Genie TV original drama 'To My Harry' starring Jo Hye-joo will be broadcasted on Genie TV, Genie TV Mobile, and ENA starting September 23.

https://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=455643

Actor Jeon Bae-soo will be joining Genie TV's new drama 'To My Harry'.

2024070901000595300026231.jpg

On the July 9th, the agency, Noon Company, announced, "Jeon Bae-soo has confirmed her appearance in the drama 'To My Harry'" and "She will play the role of Kim Shin-joong, the team leader of the announcer department."

'To My Harry' is a drama that depicts the healing romance between announcer Joo Eun-ho, who develops a new personality due to deep emotional wounds, and her ex-boyfriend Jung Hyun-oh, who has kept his emotional wounds tightly hidden. Actors Lee Jin-wook and Shin Hye-sun were previously cast as the male and female leads.

Jeon Bae-soo will play the role of 'Kim Shin-joong' in this drama, and will be a senior with a lot of humanity who fully supports announcer junior Joo Eun-ho, but also does not hesitate to give her harsh words.

Jeon Bae-soo has shown diverse character acting in various works such as the dramas 'Queen of Tears', 'Morning Comes to the Mental Ward', 'Divine, Divorce', and 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo'. In particular, in the recently released Netflix original series 'Whirlwind', he played the role of 'Lee Jang-seok', the head of the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office, showing his upright beliefs that do not compromise with injustice, giving viewers a sense of resonance.

Meanwhile, the new drama 'To My Harry', which features the romance between Shin Hye-sun and Lee Jin-wook, is expected to be released for the first time in the second half of this year through Genie TV, Genie TV Mobile, and ENA.

http://m.viva100.com/view.php?key=20240709010002623