[Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

The reporter purpose is to reveal all the lies Na Young has told the Han’s  Her career

How she orchestrated Su Ji’s downfall 

I had watched some parts of the last few episodes. She is really carrying HS’ child. The weak guy and the covetous woman are some match. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

He will try to talk Hyun Sung to take her back because she is pregnant. JS will never do anything until YJ and NY hurt him, his daughter is dispensable though.

In Love Twist, the actor was also actress SJ’s cheating father. He had more brain then. He and DY are very similar in character. I think they are making him a good guy like his father, who seemed more of a spineless type. He would have been shoved around  by his wife if it weren’t for his mother. 

I am watching on Monday since HJT and JNY are set for a big fall .

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall … hmm hmm 

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 1

My thoughts are SJ will soon fight back with her father and grandma regarding their partiality to NY’s whims.

Also, I think YJ may do something stupid with the media because of NY and she sure thinks they have a lot of money to spend lately.  There has to be a reason why the writer has her asking about all the time on when will she get her paycheck.  She is use to spending big and taking what doesn’t belong to her.  So I feel he will have a lot to deal with and SJ.

lol lol. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe913f48al39du4joxcwjr

@Charliegirl I do hope Su Ji argue with her father and grandmother. Scold them for setting bad examples to the children in their family. 
I find Jang Soo and SJ’s grandmother hypocritical at times. They are so proud of SuJi but have not owned up to the fact that SJ raised herself. She grew up knowing the difference between right and wrong. But when it concerns DY and NY,  in their eyes they are still kids that need to be coddled. 
Their mindset is distorted and need a ride awakening. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 11:34 PM, maribella said:

Doesn’t this writer have anything else to write? How many ways is the wimp HS going to chicken out of telling the truth? How many? I am really bored to tears when  HS is about to let the cat out of the bag, either Director Han or Na Young will say something to distract the others. It had started many episodes ago and tonight, it IS still going on. The two brilliant psychiatrists might as well be burger-flipping workers at McD. They did not notice anything.

MR is rather chilly with SJ after her little chat with NY. Of course, SJ will rationalise it in her brilliant way . Goodness. 

The writer has gone one step further, DR may be pregnant.

6 hours ago, Charliegirl said:

Also, I think YJ may do something stupid with the media because of NY and she sure thinks they have a lot of money to spend lately.  

@Charliegirl

Yun Ja will certainly do something bad because she believes her daughter is being wronged. For Yun Ja her daughter’s happiness is all that matters even though her daughter had abandoned her earlier. While she schemed to traps Hyun Sung , she had abandoned her family already. 

I miss everyone RL is busy for me 

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hi @maribella  The reporter purpose is to reveal all the lies Na Young has told the Han’s  Her career

How she orchestrated Su Ji’s downfall 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91noh397hs4wukof91nq

I am now dreading for Monday to come. why?? 
Because Jin Jang Soo the idiot will never find out that Na Young wants to destroy Su Ji. I remember how he told Hyun Sung to comfort Na Young even when he know Na Young hates his DAUGHTER!!!.  
He will try to talk Hyun Sung to take her back because she is pregnant. JS will never do anything until YJ and NY hurt him, his daughter is dispensable though.

Yes, that recording of NY telling Producer Choi to take down SJ at all costs will be one of the last nails on NY's coffin.  But what can JS do to NY when she is heavily pregnant now?  

I think YJ will step in, defend NY and badmouth SJ again which may...may trigger JS's dad instinct and he gets so mad that he decides at long last to divorce YJ.  In this way, both YJ & NY will be kicked out of the Jin family.  Just my guess.☺️

21 hours ago, Nexe said:

Yes, that recording of NY telling Producer Choi to take down SJ at all costs will be one of the last nails on NY's coffin.  But what can JS do to NY when she is heavily pregnant now?  

YJ & NY will be kicked out of the Jin family.  Just my guess.☺️

I say let Yun Ja interfere. She will not only ruin her life but also her daughter and grandchild’s life. Yun Ja will work hard just so her daughter can live a cushy life. lol lol 

Expand  

I say let Yun Ja interfere. She will not only ruin her life but also her daughter and grandchild’s life. Yun Ja will work hard just so her daughter can live a cushy life. lol lol 

The reason why YJ and NY are fearless is because they never had to take responsibility for their actions in any situation.  Those two will bring the public into this personal situation and blame everything on SJ of why the divorce is happening.  Every time something happens with NY regarding the Hans and her pregnancy, YJ goes ballistic and try to blackmail them to her way of thinking of how it should be handled according to her wishes. Regardless of what NY has done or who she caused pain, she says it is their fault of why this incident is happening to NY.  YJ and NY will push back hard trying to find a loophole and instead of helping themselves, they will get deeper into trouble for their crazy mean schemes.

On another note, I wonder if HS got kicked out of house too?  I can imagine MR will be upset with him because he had many chances to tell her the truth.  He still didn’t come clean until SJ showed him the proof of their lies.  He had no choice but to let go of the lies because he was caught red handed.  I really feel sorry for him.  He didn’t ask for to be connected to this horrible crime or woman but was yanked into it.  I think HS just wants to be loved and have a good family so he is scared of cutting himself off from his family he has now even when something bad happens.  He should from the beginning let MR and JT take care of their own marriage and divorced NY without warnings or questions because she is tainted meat!

3 hours ago, Charliegirl said:

Expand  

I say let Yun Ja interfere. She will not only ruin her life but also her daughter and grandchild’s life. Yun Ja will work hard just so her daughter can live a cushy life. lol lol 

The reason why YJ and NY are fearless is because they never had to take responsibility for their actions in any situation.  Those two will bring the public into this personal situation and blame everything on SJ of why the divorce is happening.  Every time something happens with NY regarding the Hans and her pregnancy, YJ goes ballistic and try to blackmail them to her way of thinking of how it should be handled according to her wishes. Regardless of what NY has done or who she caused pain, she says it is their fault of why this incident is happening to NY.  YJ and NY will push back hard trying to find a loophole and instead of helping themselves, they will get deeper into trouble for their crazy mean schemes.

On another note, I wonder if HS got kicked out of house too?  I can imagine MR will be upset with him because he had many chances to tell her the truth.  He still didn’t come clean until SJ showed him the proof of their lies.  He had no choice but to let go of the lies because he was caught red handed.  I really feel sorry for him.  He didn’t ask for to be connected to this horrible crime or woman but was yanked into it.  I think HS just wants to be loved and have a good family so he is scared of cutting himself off from his family he has now even when something bad happens.  He should from the beginning let MR and JT take care of their own marriage and divorced NY without warnings or questions because she is tainted meat!

@Charliegirl    I hope HS doesn't get kicked out. It isn't his fault. He has tried to tell his mom but NY & JT always ganged up on him. He also stalked Hyun Woo before  U Ri found out.  I don't think  Ma Ri will let him go. Even SJ labled each individual in their part of this scheme.  

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91o2wsy0tcttvo34m0j7

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Welcome

UnniSara, thank you so much for your time to coach me on how to post comments here. 🥰

UnniSara, thank you so much for your time in coaching me on how to post comments here. 🥰

I still don’t understand why SJ thinks she should keep her suspicions and discoveries secret from her husband - the victim. He’s a grown man, not easy to provoke, positive thinking, and between SJ snd UR, he would be more calm and rooted than her in a situation. 
If MR was at fault, there may be a reason to delay his finding out since his feelings for her are still tentative. But the stepfather, half brother and a sister-in-law he knows is unsavoury should not really impacted him too much.

I am guessing the writer wants to portray SJ as a quietly smart person, not at all stupid like some of us have been thinking. 

16 hours ago, Nexe said:

I think YJ will step in, defend NY and badmouth SJ again which may...may trigger JS's dad instinct and he gets so mad that he decides at long last to divorce YJ.  In this way, both YJ & NY will be kicked out of the Jin family.  Just my guess.☺️

I say let Yun Ja interfere. She will not only ruin her life but also her daughter and grandchild’s life. Yun Ja will work hard just so her daughter can live a cushy life. lol lol 

@Nexe No problem , welcome to Soompi

@maribella  Ofcourse HS playing a part in keeping his birth secret a secret will affect him. I believe from the moment HS started spending time with U Ri , he started acting like the little brother wanting to spend time with U Ri.  But U Ri also felt annoyed by HS clinging to him. The writer was setting the groundwork for their relationship from the beginning. If Su Ji was not in their lives. They would have been close already. HS so desperate for love and attention. He became an easy target in Na Young’s manipulation. 
For some reason I understand why she kept it a secret, it is just a part of the extension to the drama. I believe she( Su Ji) thought he would be hurt because now that HW knows he was abandoned.  Don’t forget SY did not adopt HW from the hospital, HW spent time at the orphanage, it also took him time to accept SY as his mom.  So let’s pretend HW now has ABANDONMENT Issue. Although Say adopted him, she still isn’t his bio mom. For some reason, children  have stronger bond with their bio parents.  This secret also turned his life upside down down especially since he was happy with the life he was living before. 
Another thing you need to remember, his adoption to SY has been dissolved, so don’t forget he was still kinda abandoned. 

Bye bye now , I lost my train of thought. Will come back to clear this up

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

For some reason, children  have stronger bond with their bio parents.  This secret also turned his life upside down down especially since he was happy with the life he was living before. 
Another thing you need to remember, his adoption to SY has been dissolved, so don’t forget he was still kinda abandoned. 

UR is really very well balanced. He was angry and shouted at both NY and Han, plus he made them squirm. SJ on the other hand was going ‘ Jin Na Young’, ‘oppa’, ‘oemoni’ and together with a shocked look. :hahah!:

She was in no position to

protect UR.

She has not been the FL for many episodes. NY and DR have had more story. I FFW when DY&DR are on. Just uninterested. They can be removed and the story is not changed

It was satisfying to see NY crushed. The mother is kicking herself, but not for long. She will blame others.

When the mother daughter duo was outside the gate, NY and her mother were saying nasty things to SJ, she as usual went ‘Jin Na Young!!’ And gave a superior look before  shutting the gate.  The writer did not write enough words for her but NY and mum had no shortage. :surprisedwut:

• Like 1

Hello everyone 
From my limited understanding of Korean 
Yun Ja is still trying to convince Na Young she has a chance to be with Hyun Sung.  Yun Ja has not told anyone in her family that Na Young was kicked out of the Han’s family. 
Hyun Sung saving his father and brother has solidified his mistake of turning a blind eye to his father’s misdeeds. 

Na Young will move back in because HS will have amnesia and when he had good thought on Na Young. She will use every method she knows to make him love her. She will be  the loving wife to HS but everyone will keep mum for Hyun Sung sake.

Jin Tae will finally understand the pain he put his wife through and will truly repent. 

This writer I really really hate her.. How could she do that??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Na Young will move back in because HS will have amnesia and when he had good thought on Na Young. She will use every method she knows to make him love her. She will be  the loving wife to HS but everyone will keep mum for Hyun Sung sake.

No, no, say you are making this up.

Sad Disney GIF by Just Ape

I am ok if he dies and NY’s baby dies and they can be together in the big nursery.

If your scenario is true, then the writer is a moron. NY has not shown any decent behaviour. She just has not killed anyone but that festering hatred against someone like SJ ( the saint and the daughter of a saint) is startling in a bad way. Shocking. Disgusting. Revolting.

She has no remorse and if the writer turns her into a pitiful, penitent little sister after years of resentment, envy, jealousy and she hasn’t even paid for ruining SJ’s life, then I put a hex on the writer. May she/he get writer’s block and pain in the fingers for at least a year. 

• LOL 3

This drama is placed at a KBS timeslot where they place the light hearted family dramas but the SFL and Uri's step-father act like they should be in a MBC revenge drama. Except they haven't killed anyone.  

I don't know how they are going to redeem any of these characters.  

@UnniSarah @maribella

Oh, it looks like SML was killed off? 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1