[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

33 minutes ago, renaoh said:

Yes!!  Woo Ri wearing the tie-pin ... he's right about it being the Pandora Box.  We will see his step-dad downfall and NY's castle starting to crumble.

HJT is a hypocrite. A vindictive man who should not have taken revenge using a child. Between coming clean and being blackmailed by NY, he had always chosen her blackmail, why? Because she was giving him what he wanted.

Is the superbrain hot shot psychiatrist going to remove her blinkers? Or is NY still her little sister?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, maribella said:

HJT is a hypocrite. A vindictive man who should not have taken revenge using a child. Between coming clean and being blackmailed by NY, he had always chosen her blackmail, why? Because she was giving him what he wanted.

Is the superbrain hot shot psychiatrist going to remove her blinkers? Or is NY still her little sister?

I believe the writer wants to remove her blinkers slowly. This is all due to the extension, I think it got extended because of the next drama. Next drama doesn't air until Ocober 7, 2024. 

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Finally, PD-nim 👏🏻.....where were you hiding all these months??  왜??  You have finished spending all the money that your lover NY have given to you for keeping your mouth shut?   I got good news for you, NY is now pregnant with your baby!!!!!   어떻게?  Go claim your rewards for helping her with all the bullshits that NY did to her step-sister.  You are welcome 🤣🤣🤣

spacer.png

• Wiggle 1

16 minutes ago, renaoh said:

Finally, PD-nim 👏🏻.....where were you hiding all these months??  왜??  You have finished spending all the money that your lover NY have given to you for keeping your mouth shut?   I got good news for you, NY is now pregnant with your baby!!!!!   어떻게?  Go claim your rewards for helping her with all the bullshits that NY did to her step-sister.  You are welcome 🤣🤣🤣

I was so bored with the show lately - watching NY making bug eyes and the formerly acclaimed psychiatrist being fooled. I decided to take a break and just drop in here.

@renaoh you have started a good thread, I can see HS has been gaslighted by the father and made a patsy by someone he wasn’t even dating, then married her. :Megalol: 

Ok, I should be a bit sympathetic to the character whom the writer seems to disrespect much. Poor HS, duped ? 

So ‘bean’s’ daddy is back? Were we told he was the dadda @UnniSarah? I can’t think of any other reason for bringing him back except to save HS from continuing his marriage.

• Like 1

so the filming has officially ending. I wonder what kind of magic did the writer do in order for this series to have a satisfying ending?

it looks like JT and NY is not in the actually photo of the whole cast (I think the production team just crap the pictures of them and put it in that image 😆🤣)