[Current Drama 2024] Cinderella at 2 a.m, 새벽 두 시의 신데렐라 - Shin Hyun Been & Moon Sang Min-Sat& Sun@9PM KST

larus

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

20240908005512_Black-Out.jpg?s=900x600&e

"Black Out" Kicks Off 2nd Half On Its Highest Ratings Yet Despite Stiff Competition From "Good Partner"

Channel A’s “Cinderella at 2AM” scored a nationwide average of 0.4 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1686817wpp/black-out-kicks-off-2nd-half-on-its-highest-ratings-yet-despite-stiff-competition-from-good-partner

Coupang Play's Cinderella at 2 AM achieved 0.4% (episode 5) and 0.5% (episode 6), the exact same ratings as its previous week — 0.4% (episode 3) and 0.5% (episode 4). The K-drama will now enter its penultimate week of airing.   

0wemzO_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Cinderella at 2 AM?

Episode 7 of Cinderella at 2 AM will air on September 14 (Saturday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/love-next-door-rises-in-ratings-drops-in-netflix-rankings

Cinderella at 2AM: Episodes 5-6

by DaebakGrits

Another challenger — and trope — has entered the ring, and our poor leading lady finds herself not only struggling with her post-breakup emotions but caught in the middle of a very heated love triangle. At this point, our Cinderella probably wishes she had two evil step-sisters instead.

EPISODES 5-6

In a classic you’re-probably-wondering-how-I-ended-up-in-this-situation situation, our drama rewinds to the moments leading up to the comedy of errors that was last week’s cliffhanger. It all began when Yoon-seo’s coworkers found out her younger brother was studying for his college entrance exams, and despite Ji-seok’s enthusiasm, his obviously low aptitude for math was going to hold him back. After work, on the night of The Incident, Jang-hee — a supposed math genius — and Ye-young — wanting food and socialization — invited themselves over to Yoon-seo’s apartment so they could help tutor Ji-seok and have dinner together. And, well, y’all know what happened after that, but the craziness doesn’t end there.

You see, after Yoon-seo and Joo-won excuse themselves to have a private conversation, Jang-hee, Ye-young, and Ji-seok have a nice little gossip session, speculating on all the juicy, unknown details of Yoon-seo and Joo-won’s relationship. Like, how exactly did they become a couple? Was Joo-won attracted to Yoon-seo because he has a thing for dominating women, or did he like that she introduced him to the simple ways of commoner life? Each scenario plays out on screen like one of the satirical episodes of Be Strong, Geum-hee — my favorite, of course, being the farcical reenactment of Chairwoman Kim shoving her sassy stilettos in Yoon-seo’s face while demanding that Yoon-seo break up with her son. (Sidenote: if those shoes were product placement, it would have worked on me if I had chaebol money.)

While everyone back in Yoon-seo’s apartment is letting their imaginations run wild over her relationship and breakup, she and Joo-won have a private conversation outside. She’s shocked by his declaration that he’s left his family in order to spare her from quitting her job, but she doesn’t waver in her conviction. They’re still broken up, and she will hand in her resignation as planned after wrapping up their last project and tying up all the loose ends.

Yoon-seo optimistically tells Ji-seok that her work life would be unaffected even though her coworkers are aware of her breakup, but she is wrong — woefully so. Both Jang-hee and Ye-young unnecessarily run interference between the former couple and become masters at misinterpreting the simplest things as signs that Yoon-seo is struggling with her emotions and — thanks to a serendipitous encounter with a balance-impaired cleaning woman who left a nasty red handprint on Yoon-seo’s cheek — Chairwoman Kim’s wrath.

Ironically, Chairwoman Kim is rather subdued the day after Joo-won came to her and begged her to be his mother rather than the chairwoman. She realizes she underestimated the extent of Joo-won’s feelings for Yoon-seo, and she’s a bit shaken by Joo-won’s decision to move out. Shi-won, however, is amused by his brother’s rebellion, and his giddiness increases when he checks Jo-won’s schedule and realizes his younger brother snubbed their mother’s invitation for tea. Chairwoman Kim serves up some nasty side-eye to show she’s not amused by her eldest’s gleefulness.

Still, Shi-won does his brotherly duty and checks in on Joo-won. He even tries to convince Joo-won to move out of the fancy hotel suite he ran away to and move in with him and Mi-jin — because what better way to break up the awkwardness between Shi-won and his contractual wife than by having his younger brother come be their third-wheel-in-residence? Yeah, it’s a hard pass for Joo-won, who’s surprised that Shi-won didn’t get a heads up that Mi-jin was returning. Shi-won explains the unannounced return of his wife on the fact that Mi-jin is very work focused — to a point it’s almost like he married their mother!

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/09/cinderella-at-2am-episodes-5-6/

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

20240915014430_Good-Partner-Love-Next-Do

"Good Partner" Heads Into Finale On No. 1 Ratings As "Love Next Door" Kicks Off 2nd Half

Channel A’s “Cinderella at 2AM” scored a nationwide average of 0.4 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1688733wpp/good-partner-heads-into-finale-on-no-1-ratings-as-love-next-door-kicks-off-2nd-half

3 Most Romantic And Emotional Lines From Moon Sang Min To Shin Hyun Been In "Cinderella At 2AM"

Sep 15, 2024
by S Nam

Cinderella at 2AM” has been captivating viewers with its romantic scenes!

Coupang Play’s “Cinderella at 2AM” is a romantic comedy starring Shin Hyun Been as Ha Yoon Seo, a woman who doesn’t believe in fairy tale endings, and Moon Sang Min as Seo Joo Won, the chaebol heir who tries to change her mind.

Below are three of Moon Sang Min’s most memorable lines to Shin Hyun Been:

Spoilers

Episode 3 – The moment the magic ends

moon-sang-min-shin-hyun-been-1-.jpg

“I wanted to make you the happiest person. I’m sorry I was the one who made you have the hardest time. It was such a magical and happy time together. It’s time for the spell to lift.”

In episode 3, Moon Sang Min emotionally portrayed Seo Joo Won’s farwell scene with Ha Yoon Seo at the amusement park. Seo Joo Won’s sad gaze as he held back tears moved the hearts of viewers, making them root for the couple to be together.

Episode 5 – Expressing his sadness

moon-sang-min-1-.jpg

“Have you ever truly loved me? I know this path isn’t easy. I know it’ll hurt you, but I hoped you would hold my hand through it at least once. But you wanted to let go of me so you wouldn’t get hurt.”

In episode 5, Seo Joo Won sincerely confessed his feelings to Yoon Seo, finally letting his emotions out and conveying how hurt he felt despite loving Yoon Seo. The emotional scene resonated with viewers as they empathized with both Joo Won and Yoon Seo.

Episode 6 – Conveying his sincerity

cinderella-2am.jpg

“I don’t want to live like that without you. Can’t you just come to me.”

In episode 6, Joo Won conveyed his sincerity to Yoon Seo, highlighting how he changed and matured after meeting Yoon Seo. The scene captured Joo Won’s lasting feelings for Yoon Seo—despite being pushed away, Joo Won can’t help but still love Yoon Seo.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1688799wpp/3-most-romantic-and-emotional-lines-from-moon-sang-min-to-shin-hyun-been-in-cinderella-at-2am

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

20240916015427_Romance-in-the-House-Beau

"Romance In The House" Ends On Ratings Rise + "Beauty And Mr. Romantic" Heads Into Final Week At No. 1

Channel A’s “Cinderella at 2AM,” which also has just one week left to go, scored an average nationwide rating of 0.3 percent ahead of its final two episodes.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1688852wpp/romance-in-the-house-ends-on-ratings-rise-beauty-and-mr-romantic-heads-into-final-week-at-no-1

Coupang Play's Cinderella at 2 AM dropped to its lowest rating of 0.3% for episode 8. With that, the K-drama enters its finale week. 

0webNr_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Cinderella at 2 AM?

Episode 9 of Cinderella at 2 AM will air on September 21 (Saturday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/love-next-door-goes-steady-romance-in-the-house-concludes