[Current Drama 2024] Beauty and Mr. Romantic, 미녀와 순정남 -Ji Hyun Woo & Im soo hyang - Sat&Sun

larus

I'm really tired of the screeching women and wish the director of this drama would get them to lower the pitch a few hundred decibels.  You can depict anger without elevating the pitch to dog calling heights.😒

I'm counting on the people that now know the real identity of Dora to see the light and realize how important it is for her future to play along with her new persona.  The negative media attention she would receive if the truth came out would push her back to suicide again.  Pil Seung was very strong against conniving Mom, and though she was insulted, I think it's beginning to sink in.  This could get interesting.

Someone mentioned Dora possibly being "pushed" at the waterfront.  I keep thinking about rich boy telling someone, "I need you to do something".  I wouldn't put it past him to have planned something evil.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gaia2u said:

So they are going to just repeat DoRa's whole story of misuse by her mom & abuse by psycho ceo ?!? JY/DR will be so stupid as to believe all the crap?!? why do they not know how to write a better arc?!? is this AI writing?

another reason to not check back in with the drama. it is not like viewers will enjoy dora being fleeced, manipulated and used again. are we supposed to wait till the end when she does a weak protest? 

panda facepalm GIF by Sticker.Place ...