Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

***Hmmm………what? Let me hear their agencies confirm this report! Hahaha - sometimes a person dates people of that same calibre. In case this is true, wahhh………the sexiest grim reaper is now officially taken. I mean who wouldn't want to date LDW, huh? Let's see how this news plays out... There's an age difference, but I think they would look cute together. This is acceptable. How to be her? LOL – I’ve never heard about him dating anyone officially even though there were some rumours. :lol:

Breaking: Lee Dong Wook And Suzy Confirmed To Be Dating

Lee-Dong-Wook-Suzy-2.png

Updated March 9 KST:

Lee Dong Wook and Suzy are confirmed to be dating!

King Kong by Starship confirmed, “They met at a private, casual gathering. They recently started to get to know each other with good intentions and have feelings for each other. Because it’s still the beginning and we just learned about it, there’s not much we can say about them dating or being a couple.”

JYP Entertainment echoed, “They are currently in the process of getting to know each other.”

Congratulations to the couple!

Source (1) (2)

Original Article:

Love may be in the air for these two celebrities!

According to a report made on March 9 by news outlet TV Report, Lee Dong Wook and Suzy are reportedly dating. While they originally were just colleagues, their relationship recently progressed to a romantic one according to one source. Suzy had also previously named Lee Dong Wook as her ideal type back in 2012 during an appearance on SBS’s “Strong Heart.”

Various sources from the industry also shared that Lee Dong Wook fell for Suzy’s down-to-earth character. The couple are said to get along because of their similarly bright personalities, and have reportedly been spotted carefully going on dates together.

Both Lee Dong Wook’s and Suzy’s agencies — King Kong by Starship and JYP Entertainment – have stated they are currently checking with their respective artists.

Stay tuned for updates on this developing story!

Source (1) (2)

• Like 4

*** There were reports that they were spotted on a date in Chungdam-dong but no pictures have surfaced so far. :lol:

March 9, 2018

Actors Lee Dong-wook, Suzy confirm dating

Actors Lee Dong-wook and Suzy are going out together, Lee's agency said Friday.

"The two first met and came to know each other at an unofficial occasion and recently developed a romantic relationship," Starship Entertainment said.

Lee, 36, made his acting debut in 1999 and rose to stardom across Asia for his grim reaper role in "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God," the 2016-2017 megahit drama on the cable channel tvN.

20180309000294_0.jpg

The 23-year-old singer-actress, whose real name is Bae Suzy, debuted as a member of the disbanded girl group Miss A. She starred in the SBS TV series "While You Were Sleeping" last year and recently dropped a solo album. (Yonhap)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, intrariver said:

:astonished:

S  H  O  C   K   E   R   !

Didn't see that one coming!

But I'm happy for him that he finally has dating news

And here I was thinking she was still sad about her ex

Hi intrariver,  I was surprised when I read the news, too. So, she was able to catch her ideal type now – hahaha. Six (6) years ago, I remember she said in a variety show that her ideal type is LDW. In case their relationship will last long this time this might be meant to be! The two look cute together, though. Wait & see………if she is the right person at the right time. Hopefully, they could last forever! I hope it is for real this time. Lee Dong Wook is a great person, I hope she won’t hurt him. In case, she does - I can only say – Wow, Suzy! :lol:

Lee Dong Wook & Suzy's labels both speak up on dating news

Suzy-lee-dong-wook.jpg

Lee Dong Wook's label King Kong by Starship and Suzy's label JYP Entertainment have both spoken up on the two stars' latest dating news.

On March 9, King Kong by Starship told news outlets, "Lee Dong Wook recently met Suzy at a personal gathering and is getting to know her with good feelings." JYP Entertainment also told various news outlets, "It's true that Suzy is currently getting to know Lee Dong Wook." 

It's official! Lee Dong Wook (37) and Suzy (24) are the newest power celebrity couple!

source : allkpop

*** I hope I could get to see the actual clip. :lol:

Suzy named Lee Dong Wook as her ideal type 6 years ago?

Suzy-lee-dong-wook.jpg

In light of the birth of the newest superstar celebrity couple Suzy and Lee Dong Wook, a previous incident on the old-time variety show 'Strong Heart' has come to light!

Back in 2012 during a guest appearance on the SBS variety show, Suzy stated Lee Dong Wook as her ideal type! When Lee Dong Wook, MC of 'Strong Heart' at the time, heard Suzy, he teased, "What an authentic answer!" 

Both Suzy and Lee Dong Wook's labels have admitted that the two recently began dating, overcoming their 13-year age gap. 

Suzy_lee-dong-wook_1520557132_6118111100

source : allkpop

• Like 3

March 9, 2018

Su-zy Admits Relationship with Actor Lee Dong-wook

2018030901284_0.jpg

Singer and actress Su-zy has admitted that she is dating actor Lee Dong-wook.

"Su-zy and Lee are getting to know each other," her management agency said on Friday. Lee's agency also confirmed their relationship.

Their admission came after a media outlet reported that the two recently started dating despite a 13-year age gap. Su-zy is 24 and Lee 37.

In 2012, Su-zy said on a TV show Lee was hosting that he is her ideal type of man.

She made her debut as a member of girl band miss A in 2010 and has since branched out into acting. Lee has starred in a number of TV series since his debut in an MBC drama in 1999.

credit : Chuson Ilbo

K-pop diva Suzy dates 'Goblin' star Lee Dong-wook

0003904594_740.jpg

By Cho Se-yong, Park Si-soo

K-pop diva Suzy, 23, is dating actor Lee Dong-wook, 36, who rocketed to stardom after starring in tvN's hit drama "Goblin."

Lee's agency confirmed their romance on Friday, saying the two are "getting to know each other with good emotion." The agency didn't give further details.

The confirmation came soon after online news outlet OSEN revealed their relationship, citing unidentified sources.

Lee debuted in 1999 through TV drama "Bestseller Theater" and has starred in many TV dramas and films, including "Goblin" (2016).

Suzy debuted in 2010 as a member of the now-defunct K-pop girl band "miss A." She has expanded her career into acting. In a TV show in 2012, Suzy pointed out Lee as her ideal type of dating partner.

credit : Korea Times

• Like 3

*** I remember Suzy had appeared on a variety show, Strong Heart some years ago. Lee Dong Wook was the host of the show that time. On the show, Suzy had a small gift for Lee Dong Wook, a portrait, which she drew for Lee Dong Wook and the guests on the show praised her drawing. :lol:

dongwook.jpg

We have reported earlier today that Lee Dongwook and Suzy were spotted on a date together as revealed by TV Report.

An hour after the news went viral on the Internet, agencies of Lee Dong Wook and Suzy confirmed the news.

Fans are absolutely excited to have the good news confirmed, congratulations to the new couple and stay sweet!

source : dailykpopnews

• Like 3

So they didn't originally intend to announce themselves but got caught by Dispatch?   It didn't seem like Park Shin Hye & Choi Tae Joon where willing either. They caught 2 couples just like that

Wow Dispatch on fire lately, any other secret couples better be careful!

Yes it's a bit cute that she named him as her ideal 6 years ago ha ha.

I'm glad she upgraded from the way overrated LMH *sorry if any LMH fans here  

I find her much more resprctable this way...Good luck to them! Hopefully no heartbreak

Now anticipating his new drama

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, intrariver said:

So they didn't originally intend to announce themselves but got caught by Dispatch?   

Wow Dispatch on fire lately, any other secret couples better be careful!

A find it a bit cute though that she named him as her ideal 6 years ago ha ha.

I'm glad she upgraded from the way overrated LMH *sorry if any LMH fans here  

intrariver, based from all the articles I’ve read, Suzy expressed interest in him first. Actually, she dates (2) of my biases now..... :lol:

• Like 1

Here’s How Koreans Are Reacting To Suzy And Lee Dong Wook’s Dating News

Netizens are shocked, to say the least!

Itkwx_KlZM0zRDxFHl_4x0_WSZfLnkSaRXflPX_2

Article: Lee Dong Wook ♥ Suzy A lovely romance, The start of a top-star couple.

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+20462, -7410] Suzy, meet someone your own age don’t meet that old man T.T

2. [+10261, -503] If they were spotted dating, show us the photos…

3. [+7962, -528] If there aren’t any photos I’m not believing this.

4. [+5083, -557] An article denying the relationship will come out.

5. [+2588, -78] Suzy clearly has a type for men with a very sharp looking face…!

6. [+3065, -802] Lee Dong Wook is cool. I think Lee Dong Wook is wasted on Suzy.

7. [+2309, -67] I know what type of man Suzy likes now.

8. [+3477, -1450] Dong Wook please use your head and meet someone that’s smart… Why her…

9. [+2147, -306] Wait what..? When did Suzy break up with Lee Min Ho again?

10. [+295, -7] She said she didn’t like men with double eyelids but look… Lee Min Ho and now Lee Dong Wook ㅋㅋㅋ

Random Netizen Comments

EH7JOWzNGBQ5p_YiZtBFkBWOPE_tGVqx91guaxxD

There were more comments, spread across multiple articles, discussing the new couples relationship. From how Lee Dong Wook seems far better than Lee Min Ho..

[+0, -0] Suzy must be into the super handsome types ㅎㅎ despite the age gap, he seems a lot nicer of a person than Lee Min Ho ㅋㅋ Matches well with Suzy’s innocent personality.

[+0, -0] If this is true, she matches with him better than Lee Min Ho, awesome!

To the 13 year age gap between Lee Dong Wook (36) and Suzy (23)

[+0, -0] Suzy, don’t date older men and meet a nice young man!

[+0, -0] I like Suzy… but I can’t get excited. Dong Wook was almost in the army when Suzy was born…

[+0, -0]  13 year age gap… looks like she’s into older men.

.. and finally, the detective Netizens were busy coming up with theories that Suzy’s song, “I’m in Love With Someone Else” was all about her new boyfriend!

[+0, -0] Maybe this is the reason why Lee Min Ho released a statement that they’re not together again and the song Suzy just released…

source : Koreaboo

• Like 2

Korean stars Lee Dong Wook and Suzy are dating

qwe.jpg

MANILA – Korean celebrities Lee Dong Wook and Suzy are now dating, Soompi reported on Friday citing a statement from the actor’s agency.

According to Starship Entertainment, the two met at a private, casual gathering and “they recently started to get to know each other with good intentions and have feelings for each other.”

“Because it’s still the beginning and we just learned about it, there’s not much we can say about them dating or being a couple,” the statement added.

Lee was part of the hit Korean series “Goblin.” His other shows include “My Girl,” “Scent of a Woman,” “Hotel King,” and “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”

Suzy, on the other hand, started her career as part of the girl group Miss A. She recently released her solo album.

source : ABS CBN News

Celebrity Couple: Lee Dong-Wook ♥ Suzy

suzy.png

Actors Lee Dong Wook (36) and Suzy (23) fell in love. The two have recently developed into lovers. We are overcoming the age of 13, and continuing the relationship.

Nevertheless, they could not hide their love. Lee Dong Wook grabbed the young lover with his dazzling eyes, and Suzy did not stop the shy smile toward Dong Wook.

According to the entertainment industry aide, Lee Dong Wook was charmed by the easygoing character of Suzy. The pleasurable personality of the two fits well.

© Copyright 2017 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

• Like 3

Finally, after all these years we see news abt LDW dating someone. Congratulations!!!

He’s never been to public relationships before right? I thought unless it’s marriage he will not get caught nor confirm.

• Like 2

I came after the news on him dating suzy loll ... once I read the news I was like " he was finally caught" lol ... he always seemed the type to keep dating a private matter but I guess as a celebrity he was bound to be caught at least once lol  ... this year is really full of dating news so far and it is making me happy cuz a while ago dating news were treated as scandals now it seems as though people are more accepting to them  

• Like 4

Pyeongchang2018 Paralympic Games Fan Meeting 

(1) Oversea fans to destination by special train (Goblin)

(2) Gift to fans (foods & clothes)

cr: Youke&VV

8251eecegy1fpavxvgzymj20zk0qoqbf.jpg

61e0ee1agy1fpatf5jzg6j20yi1a01kz.jpg

61e0ee1agy1fpatfdcfw4j20yi1a0hdu.jpg

Gift to fans (foods & clothes)

8251eecegy1fpavxv56obj20qo0f076i.jpg

8251eecegy1fpavxw3vf6j21bf0qowty.jpg

special train (Goblin)

8251eecegy1fpavmmoevvj20zk0qodo8.jpg

8251eecegy1fpavmlw9ryj20zk0qotgx.jpg

8251eecegy1fpavmm9s3pj20zk0qoair.jpg