Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

22 hours ago, ling ko said:

Hi ling ko, thanks for sharing his NICE stylish pictures on the winter for upcoming issue of Esquire Korea. I love his sleek long coat and velvet jacket.  The heavy overcoat makes him warm for the winter. So, his clothes here are works of French designer label Berluti. COOL! I wonder if his shoes here are from this designer, too. I know he only manufactures menswear. :tongue:

• Thanks 1

I hope there's news of a new project soon! Not much left of 2017!

Since Beauty Inside Drama version has been more solidified now (shooting starts at 1st half of 2018) and it's switched around from the movie and it will be a man falls in love with a woman who keeps changing faces; maybe Wookie could take on this project as the male lead?

It would be an excellent oppoturnity for him to act alongside so many actresses, I don't think there's another chance for that to happen!

I'm also still waiting for him to act with Han Hyo Joo or Shin Min Ah as the leads together in a drama....would be epic!

Actor Lee Dong Wook has renewed his contract with King Kong by Starship. He already renewed once in 2014, and has now renewed once again! The label said, "We are very happy to continue our relationship with Lee Dong Wook. We will have the trust that we have built up over the years and go with him not just as management, but as a fellow friend."

• Like 2

Hello. We are King Kong by Starship Entertainment :)

The photo book chronicling the moments of Asia Tour ' For My Dear '

will be published. 

Starting from Monday afternoon,

the pre-sale begins at 4 online bookstores (Internet KYOBO BOOKS, Yes24, Interpark Books, Aladin)

and start to ship from the 20th. Thank you very much 

There will be approximately 320 pages + DVD with bts and interviews.

From Monday, December 4 "For My Dear" photobook pre-sale will start.

Looks like Wookie has new endorsement 

(still to be confirmed because it's strange that nothing has been announced before).

This ads have been noticed by Korean fans on bus stops.

Coinone - is largest online exchange platform in Korea.

0067bygDgy1fm1fr904cxj30u011hkd7.jpg