Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Lee Dong Wook Sends Jung Ryeo Won A Food Truck On Set Of “Witch’s Court

lee-dong-wook-jung-ryeo-won.png

Actor Lee Dong Wook is cheering on his former co-star, Jung Ryeo Won, in her latest drama!

On November 10, Jung Ryeo Won posted on her personal Instagram a photo of the food truck Lee Dong Wook had sent her on the set of “Witch’s Court.” In the caption she wrote, “Ha… Park Ri Hwan…! A man like you…” along with messages of thanks and “Don’t make my heart flutter.”

The coffee truck banner reads, “Congratulations on No. 1 viewership ratings! Strength to Haeng Ah! Lee Dong Wook is cheering on Jung Ryeo Won and the ‘Witch’s Court’ team!”

Park Ri Hwan and Haeng Ah are references to Lee Dong Wook and Jung Ryeo Won’s character names in the 2015 tvN drama “Bubblegum,” which they starred in together.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/10/lee-dong-wook-sends-jung-ryeo-won-coffee-truck-set-witchs-court/

• Thanks 1

Lee Dong Wook Shares Thoughts On How Much Seol Ah, Soo Ah, And Si An Have Grown

Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

During the November 12 broadcast of his V Live radio show, “Lee Dong Wook’s On the Air,” Lee Dong Wook celebrated his recently passed birthday with his viewers.

The actor’s actual birthday is on November 6, and he shared with his listeners how he had spent it filming the music video for Soyou and Sung Shi Kyung’s “An Obvious Farewell” (literal translation).

Lee Dong Wook also revealed, “I had fun spending time with Seol Ah, Soo Ah, and Si An when we [recently] met up.”

The actor and the children first met each other back in the spring of 2016, when Lee Dong Wook tried to take care of them on “The Return of Superman.” Since then, they have stayed close, with Lee Dong Wook going to see the kids whenever he had the chance, and the children even visiting the set of “Goblin” earlier this year.

“I realized what it means when people say that kids grow quickly. They talk well now and they even sent me a video message they filmed on my birthday,” Lee Dong Wook expressed. “I think that since they can speak well now, it will be even more comfortable whenever we meet. I told them I hoped they would continue to grow healthily.” He also showed off the present he received from the children, before thanking them one more time.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/12/lee-dong-wook-shares-thoughts-seeing-much-seol-ah-soo-ah-si-grown/

[V Report Plus] Lee Dong-wook talks about ‘Typical Breakup’ music video

Lee Dong-wook talked about his appearance on the music video for “Typical Breakup,” an upcoming song by singer Sung Si-kyung and former Sistar member Soyou, in a live broadcast via Naver’s V app Sunday. 

During the broadcast, the actor updated fans on his recent activities. 

“Soyou helped me during my fan meeting so I filmed (the video) to pay it off,” he said, explaining how he wound up appearing in the music video. “And not many people know this but we are actually under the same agency!”

He went on to show a photo of Soyou and himself from the set of the music video. “Soyou came to the filming set and we had an interview together. The interview will be released later,” he said. 

“Soyou didn’t give any special directions -- she just said, ‘please film it well,’” he said. “The director and I hit it off so (the filming) ended two hours earlier than originally expected.”

He also talked about a dog that appeared with him in the music video, “This friend behaved well, so the filming went smoothly.”

“The song is really great. I listened to the song all day while filming the music video and never got tired of it,” he said. 

“Typical Breakup” will be released Thursday. 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/47481.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts.

The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit http://www.vlive.tv.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201711131650344529071_2&ACE_SEARCH=1

Watch: Soyou And Sung Si Kyung Sing “I Still” In MV Starring Lee Dong Wook

Lee-Dong-Wook1.jpg

Soyou and Sung Si Kyung have released a new duet track!

On November 16 at 6 p.m. KST, “I Still” was unveiled as a pre-release track for Soyou’s upcoming solo album.

“I Still” is a ballad about a man and woman having a difficult time accepting their break up. It was written by producing team 13 who previously worked on hits like Block B’s “Yesterday.”

The music video also stars Lee Dong Wook, who promised to feature in Soyou’s music video when she was a guest at his fan meeting.

Check out the music video below!

thank  god we   have today this smile along

• Like 1