Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@noname111 your comments always make my day , you are so funny 

regarding the ad lib kiss thats what i understand as well , he suggested the kiss from the first place but YIN was the one who initiated the grabbing collar kiss.don't blame her :glasses: but i don't know whether Sunny and Lee Hyuk minutes own the credit for highest rating or not ?

Swoon chingu :grin::grin:swoon 

shy Wookie is the best don't you think

• Like 8

@Mojojojo123 Hi Dear! Welcome! So happy that one of the lucky fans come here and share her experience. I don't think you look 'unglam', you just look very happy and unable to believe what happened at the time. If it's me, I would be drooling there on the spot. What good deeds have you done in the past one week to be so lucky? Any tips for fans visiting his upcoming FMs? LOL. We have mojojojo123 and missbuttercup here in this thread, I hope we will still be in peace without any fighting crime and the forces of evil, there is no bad guy in this thread LOL (this is pure joke, for anyone who doesn't watch Powerpuff Girls and not aware of their catchy narration). 

@MaysoonD Glad you find me funny, not crazy. LOL. I enjoy the videos, thanks chingu! Don't know which one is the best, shy LDW, cute LDW or jealous LDW, but all handsome LDW. I checked the Goblin FB and below are the best 1 minute for episode 15-16. I remember this was shared before in this thread, forget which page. Both scenes with LDW. They have more screen caps in the FB page. 

Best 1 minute for Goblin Final Episode "Reunion of Lee Hyuk and Actress" 

DBu2-IXUQAAcCPd.jpg

DBu2-IZUIAApUv5.jpg

DBu2-IXUMAAxqbL.jpg

Best 1 minute for Goblin Episode 15 "Reunion of GR, Goblin, JET, and GR realized that he is THE Grim Reaper JET met in her 29 years old"

DBu2-IXUAAA6VeH.jpg

DBu2_t1UMAAaHCd.jpg

DBu2_tyVoAMv_NJ.jpg

Honestly, I don't know why no news portal mentioned about the best 1 minute for Final Episode. Is it because not involving Main Couple? Hhhhmmmm. If it's not because LDW fans posted in IG before, I wouldn't bother checking the FB back then around end of January. Even the 2 special episodes didn't mention this good news, and Pichii Couple were the DJs! Anyway, that's in the past. We better move forward with LDW's upcoming FMs.

• Like 10

6 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

@Mojojojo123 happy for you , time to pick a profile pic and i don't find any better than yours with Wookie  don;t you think:glasses::glasses:

my gift to welcome new chingus, my concept is happpiness

Image result for lee dong wook gifs

Related image

Done!! Not sure if you can see it bcos its too small, but someone else took this pic for me that day! On stage i was super stupefied, but when i reached home, I was jumping and giggling like mad! :D Like him in the pic. :D and obviously, I couldnt sleep that night!

• Like 5

On 4/16/2017 at 0:13 AM, fikachuuu said:

Hi guys I know that I haven't been on here much. But I am here to share some of my experiences (mainly the funny ones haha) from the SG FM.

Firstly, can I just say he's soooo beautiful. Like how a person so pretty?! (But manly at the same time)

He's so sweet to suddenly appear from the back of the theatre (near my seat) and walked around to be close to his fans. He did this because he said that he was able to see the front row up close but not the fans at the back row. Ah he's so sweet. 

One fan requested him to do a morning call and he did a funny one where he rly did one with a rly loud voice hahaha. Now that is what I call a morning call!lol. The mc let us all record it by making him say it agn.

Check out @shyazzz's Tweet:

Another lucky fan requested a staring contest where if she wins he would give her a hug but if he wins she would sing for him. And the fan won! Lol. But the MC still made the girl sing and LDW was so nice saying that she's good at singing. Then the MC asked her why did she request a staring contest and not a kissing one? Can't rly rmb what happened but I think he just shook his head or smt lol.

One favourite funny moment of mine is when he had to draw lots for random fans to come up on stage but some of the lots turned out to be empty seats a few times.(dunno why that is). He got fed up abt it that he threw the lot on the ground and said with a huff "why did they leave" lolol. One of the empty lots turned out to be only a seat apart from mine..!lol. Guess I wasn't lucky haha.

He even sang one of the bubblegum ost and I felt so touched I almost cried lol (since one of the scenes the ost appeared was pretty sad).During the song the confetti exploded and he got shocked. His face then was priceless.lol

At the end of the FM I loved how he kept saying goodbye saying things like stay safe even as the stage door-like-curtain was closing and kept peeking through the door gap and I was like how is he so sweet!

We also had a rly quick hi touch but I remembered how he had this huge smile on his face all throughout it as we walked through and hi fived him. His hands were so big and soft!Lol.. Anyways he was so considerate to have already prepared to hi5 by having alread bent down to my level and propping his arm on the table. 

I will leave the other SG soompiers to fill in on what I've missed. But all I can say now is that I definitely wanna go see him again if given the chance haha. Perhaps front row seats next time! :D

I shall end of with a TT dance by LDW XD

Check out @fikachuuuchuuu's Tweet:

And after the empty seats and throwing the lot on the ground sighing, they called my seat number. NN29!! To re-enact the scenes! I literally jumped out of my seat screaming! <3

• Like 5

Thankyou all for your kind words, dear chinggus. I should have known about this thread here earlier so that I wont have to go there alone. Needless to say, I couldnt sleep that night though I had church in the morning the next day! I cant get enough of him! ahhhh!!

@noname111 Nope i didnt do anything. I just worked my shifts and n studied as per normal. I even bought the ticket at the cheapest price,  which was even more surprising to me as i sat at the 2nd last row. At first i was hesitating whether or not I should go for his fanmeet, but  I gave in to my wants and I'm really glad i did!! The host just called my seat number out right after those other seats were empty! I think the tip is to just come as you are, not expecting anything. Be there! Dont leave for the toilet or anything unless there is a break, cos if not u will regret for the rest of your life and the seat number call that is meant for u will be given to someone else! Pay more attention especially after he/the host calls out empty seats!

I was really shaking as I walked out to the stage from my seat! a pity my mobile failed in terms of battery though. But thankfully my cousin was there (and a couple of u who took photos of me) and she sent me some of those photos. Have been asking around for those who have videos/photos taken of me to share them with me so that I can keep this precious memory. As we went on stage, the host asked us to pick a piece of paper and not open it till he says so. So i happened to get number 5. and as we went thru the various scenes before they were mixed up, my mind went blank and just keep on shaking, seeing him so near me and thinking of different scenarios. I was so happy for the others in front of me tt got to re-enact the other scenes. When it was down to the remaining 2/3 of us, the host asked me and the other lady before me if i wanted a princess hug. In my mind im like-better not cos i am heavy. But cos i went blank n i was in a state of shock, i said: "erm... ya...:D".

In the end the other lady before me got the princess hug. As I was the remaining one, the host looked at me and said "I think u look like Goblin. :D"  I  went into a further state of shock and in my mind im like "WHAT?????? Is it cos I am wearing that Destin Necklace? (Yes I wore that to the fanmeet)" Haha. Its only after they gave us the leeks that I remembered Im gonna do that tunnel scene. He couldnt really understand me when I said my name in Korean (maybe cos he couldnt hear me or so), but he got it anyway and asked if i watched Goblin. I could only nod my head as  so shocked! He too told me where to look (i also couldnt understand at first due to my poor command of korean and my mind was in a state of shock, so i was like yes yes haha. He is such a gentleman! He pulled my right elbow omg and he told me to look at the spotlight which i did in the end and even took the polaroid for me! After his hug (and he and the host told me to take the leeks home to which i found it super funny) i told him mana seo ban ga wo yo to which he replied the same! I went back to my seat laughing. :D

• Like 11

@MaysoonD @noname111  I feel like pichi couple being suppress to prevent them from stealing thunder and yea no news about the best 1 minute 

Related image

I hope Wookie will never take second lead role anymore 

@Mojojojo123 whoa the spring onion girl is here !! hahaha we were so jaelous of you haha It was so funny when they ask you to bring home the spring onion lol

I bet your withdrawal syndrome is 10x worst than us :D

• Like 8

@MaysoonD @noname111 @joyezz well I didnt think about this before. Please dont be upset about the Peach Couple. Our Wookie is doing extremely fine and getting more popular locally and internationally. YIN just shot a car CF with IU. Both of them are doing well. A gift for us all who still upset about the secondary couple. And LOL about the powerpuff girls :)

What's better than sexy Wookie!

@Mojojojo123 I enjoy so much reading your experience. And love your profile pic :)

• Like 12

Love love love this! LDW posing manly and cool in Jimmy Choo Man ICE for Arena Homme+ May edition, interior spread. Hahahahaha, I've just mentioned this yesterday and we get the pictorials immediately! It's Okay if it's not on the cover spread, when amazing 8 pages interior spread are so swoon worthy like this. Love your new hair style Oppa! And you staring sexily at us on every page.... aaaaaaaaaaa (fainted while typing). What a strong gaze.

9C792428-8053-4BAA-B7AF-DD413C83C930_zps

37B496B9-3014-4B61-8E73-CC01FA501376_zps

B19C9A57-7B29-4B4F-9611-81D9EE29D6C4_zps

D38CC688-6E83-410B-8514-F3143D5A78C7_zps

A43AA6E2-58AD-4AAB-8061-ACD71BC2CE92_zps

76E452A0-A890-4DE3-A7BF-193AFFF8E61C_zps

BB12DC91-AA41-466B-8FCC-FA6039E5DF09_zps

E8A13D44-600E-48D1-9FDA-C61D2A8F7376_zps

Spoiler

Credit to twitter owner.

@Mojojojo123 Love your story and love you profile pic! 

And thanks for the Oliver Sweeney ad, just like @missbuttercup said, our Namja is doing well and getting more handsome each day. Swooooooooon! @joyezz @MaysoonD Let's just swoon together.

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, noname111 said:

Love love love this! LDW posing manly and cool in Jimmy Choo Man ICE for Arena Homme+ May edition, interior spread.

C91ur_mV0AAxj7e?format=jpg&name=large

C91ulkrV0AAeu70?format=jpg&name=large

C91ulktUwAEZakP?format=jpg&name=large

C91ulksU0AAhuBc?format=jpg&name=large

C91ur_IV0AQckqV?format=jpg&name=large

Hide contents

C91ur_KV0AAvGX2?format=jpg&name=large

yes yes yess manly and cool Wookie :wub: thanks for sharing 

@missbuttercup sorry for ranting haha yea I am glad that he is much more popular now :) let's hope he will be offered great lead roles next 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, onrainydays47 said:

@joyezz your ranting means you care for Wookie. Yes let's hope for great lead role next. Thanks for the Magazine pictorials @noname111 he looks manly and cool like you said.

he said he will announce it after FM in July 

I think he already has a few in consideration :)

I am getting impatient haha 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, joyezz said:

@MaysoonD @noname111  I feel like pichi couple being suppress to prevent them from stealing thunder and yea no news about the best 1 minute 

Related image

I hope Wookie will never take second lead role anymore 

@Mojojojo123 whoa the spring onion girl is here !! hahaha we were so jaelous of you haha It was so funny when they ask you to bring home the spring onion lol

I bet your withdrawal syndrome is 10x worst than us :D

@joyezz HAHA yes! I am still trying to move on from this fm! Im having a hard time moving on :D. Yes it was so funny i keep on laughing as i walked back to the audience. Where were u people seating? Were u guys one of the many who asked me about the spring onion after the show? Maybe i could have seen u guys there! As i looked at those videos ppl took of me, I was so embarrassed bcos i was quite stupefied by then already :D

• Like 6

16 hours ago, noname111 said:

@Mojojojo123 Hi Dear! Welcome! So happy that one of the lucky fans come here and share her experience. I don't think you look 'unglam', you just look very happy and unable to believe what happened at the time. If it's me, I would be drooling there on the spot. What good deeds have you done in the past one week to be so lucky? Any tips for fans visiting his upcoming FMs? LOL. We have mojojojo123 and missbuttercup here in this thread, I hope we will still be in peace without any fighting crime and the forces of evil, there is no bad guy in this thread LOL (this is pure joke, for anyone who doesn't watch Powerpuff Girls and not aware of their catchy narration). 

@MaysoonD Glad you find me funny, not crazy. LOL. I enjoy the videos, thanks chingu! Don't know which one is the best, shy LDW, cute LDW or jealous LDW, but all handsome LDW. I checked the Goblin FB and below are the best 1 minute for episode 15-16. I remember this was shared before in this thread, forget which page. Both scenes with LDW. They have more screen caps in the FB page. 

Best 1 minute for Goblin Final Episode "Reunion of Lee Hyuk and Actress" 

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and text

Best 1 minute for Goblin Episode 15 "Reunion of GR, Goblin, JET, and GR realized that he is THE Grim Reaper JET met in her 29 years old"

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Honestly, I don't know why no news portal mentioned about the best 1 minute for Final Episode. Is it because not involving Main Couple? Hhhhmmmm. If it's not because LDW fans posted in IG before, I wouldn't bother checking the FB back then around end of January. Even the 2 special episodes didn't mention this good news, and Pichii Couple were the DJs! Anyway, that's in the past. We better move forward with LDW's upcoming FMs.

I love pichii couple! I would still ship them together and my best minute will not be just 1, but 2 minutes. 1 min is GR's reunion with Sunny post reincarnation (Lee Hyuk and actress), the other would be the one where he met Ji Eun Tak again and he was sad that he is the Grim Reaper she meets. It was a very heartwarming and also touching/sad scene for me.

• Like 8