Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Hi guys I know that I haven't been on here much. But I am here to share some of my experiences (mainly the funny ones haha) from the SG FM.

Firstly, can I just say he's soooo beautiful. Like how a person so pretty?! (But manly at the same time)

He's so sweet to suddenly appear from the back of the theatre (near my seat) and walked around to be close to his fans. He did this because he said that he was able to see the front row up close but not the fans at the back row. Ah he's so sweet. 

One fan requested him to do a morning call and he did a funny one where he rly did one with a rly loud voice hahaha. Now that is what I call a morning call!lol. The mc let us all record it by making him say it agn.

Check out @shyazzz's Tweet:

Another lucky fan requested a staring contest where if she wins he would give her a hug but if he wins she would sing for him. And the fan won! Lol. But the MC still made the girl sing and LDW was so nice saying that she's good at singing. Then the MC asked her why did she request a staring contest and not a kissing one? Can't rly rmb what happened but I think he just shook his head or smt lol.

One favourite funny moment of mine is when he had to draw lots for random fans to come up on stage but some of the lots turned out to be empty seats a few times.(dunno why that is). He got fed up abt it that he threw the lot on the ground and said with a huff "why did they leave" lolol. One of the empty lots turned out to be only a seat apart from mine..!lol. Guess I wasn't lucky haha.

He even sang one of the bubblegum ost and I felt so touched I almost cried lol (since one of the scenes the ost appeared was pretty sad).During the song the confetti exploded and he got shocked. His face then was priceless.lol

At the end of the FM I loved how he kept saying goodbye saying things like stay safe even as the stage door-like-curtain was closing and kept peeking through the door gap and I was like how is he so sweet!

We also had a rly quick hi touch but I remembered how he had this huge smile on his face all throughout it as we walked through and hi fived him. His hands were so big and soft!Lol.. Anyways he was so considerate to have already prepared to hi5 by having alread bent down to my level and propping his arm on the table. 

I will leave the other SG soompiers to fill in on what I've missed. But all I can say now is that I definitely wanna go see him again if given the chance haha. Perhaps front row seats next time! :D

I shall end of with a TT dance by LDW XD

Check out @fikachuuuchuuu's Tweet:

• Like 13

@MaysoonD Glad to share..^^ @joyezz Aww..:bawling: I think I'm having serious LDW withdrawals as well now. Waking up to the morning call he did for us at the FM made it worst (I woke up still thinking I was at the FM LOL). You're right it made me wanna see him again (and again). So happy that he seemed to enjoy the FM as much as the singaporean fans did.(He seemed to have really put alot of effort and heart into it). I hope he will have many more reasons to smile like that for many years to come^^.

• Like 10

@joyezz Hahaha, you're so funny. At first I thought if I don't watch any of LDW's FM, I'll be sad and regret it for the later half of 2017, most likely my body and soul won't function properly LOL. But even if I watched, I'll still be in tears and never smile again? Haha, LDW really left a huge impression on all of you, didn't he? What an after FM effect. @fikachuuu Thank you for sharing your FM experience! There are so many fan posts in IG, TW, FB, but I still look forward the most on updates from any of you here. Glad that you enjoyed so much. I admit I got starstruck only by watching videos of his press conference, he looked so fine there, but it's nothing compared to you touching his big, soft hands. LOL. Some fans said his hands smell nice. Were you on the press conference as well? So LDW didn't dance to TT and no guest appearance? How many hours the FM went on?

OhK TV Asia shared snippets of LDW's FM and press conference at Plaza Singapura, better quality and camera more stable. LDW is such a precious guy. 

Lucky fans...

• Like 12

21 hours ago, angjay said:

this page keeps crashing on my mobile haha.
sorry I am a random passer by.
i just want to say, LDW has the cutest smile that I have seen and I am glad he is putting on so much of it in Singapore.
Welcome to Singapore, LDW.

Don't just pass by, stay here with us! Btw, i'm having same problem. Can't view the previous page.

@noname111 i got a notification that u mentioned me, but i can't view. The page keeps crashing. 

@fikachuuu thanks for sharing your precious experience. I feel like if i dont go to his FM i'll regret for the rest of my life. 

• Like 6

What a great weekend since our weekend fulfilled with LDW. @noname111 @MaysoonD as always, thankyou so much for all the updates! LDW in newest Oliver sweeney was loveeeee! and then he appeared with perfection during presscon, loveeee loveeeee the big smile, and the way he respected the fans by didn't wearing mask and waved, this guy is genuinely sweet

And thankyou so much @fikachuuu for the FM Updates! Glad that you enjoyed it much! @joyezz still hangover I think, so she just posted all those hilarious gifs instead of her story. LOL. I think both of you need to go to doctor if the withdrawal symptom still appear after 3 days. LOL. I'm kidding. Girls, if you have time, please please share SG FM! We'll be so happy to read it

So beside @fikachuuu @joyezz @winterdew @Princi_86 is there any LDW's soompi gals also came yesterday?  As far I remember, SG had the most LDW soompi's.

Who will come to his Thailand and Taiwan FM? We got @Puppywookie for his HK FM and @noname111 for his Japan. we need to make list to know who'll cover his FM story at each countries. LOL

• Like 7

@noname111 LOL I never thought to smell his hands! XD But they were really big and my hand just covered half of his hand. Nope I didn't go to the press conference but I kinda wish I did nw haha. No no guest appearances although I sense that the MC's embarrassing comments might have annoyed him abit. He even once asked him to be quiet lol. I think the FM went for about almost 2 hours butit felt rly short to me. Haha.. He hadn't had the the TT dance prepared originally but the fans kept urging for him to do so that he did a rly short one on a whim while the MC was talking (I think?) and the second time before he had to leave and go behind the stage door-like-curtain thing (I don't know what it's called) without any music prepared hahaa. He actually didn't want to do it saying he's too old for this kind of thing, i already did it just nw but in the end he relented to the fans' request even though it's only for a few seconds. Hahaha

@longleg You should go if you still can get tix! I was hesitant to go at first due to the tix pricing but I'm so so glad I went^^. It truely was an unforgettable experience. :D I wish I can playback last night's events again but in slow motion. XD

My sis who came with me has also started to fall in love with him. She said she wants to go see him again if he were to hold another FM in S'pore. She said LDW is a really fun person. :D

• Like 10

Confession night for Lee Dong Wook in Singapore

The actor made his first visit to our sunny island in six years, revealing what he’s most worried about if he becomes a father

01.jpg

Confession night for Lee Dong Wook in Singapore

Video: Tay Yixuan

Korean actor Lee Dong Wook last visited Singapore in 2011 to promote his then-comeback drama, Scent of A Woman. Fast forward to the present, and the 35-year-old has a string of projects that he’s added to his belt, with the most recent being the hit drama Goblin, which also stars Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun and Yoo In Na.

Kicking off his visit by greeting the fans at the airport upon his arrival, he took the unconventional route of exiting the normal way, instead of taking the CIP passageway that most Korean stars opt for. Following a night’s rest, he started off his busy day with a public press conference at Plaza Singapura’s outdoor atrium, followed by closed door interviews with the media (more on these later this week, we promise!) and wrapped up his busy day with his first fan meeting held at the MasterCard Theatres at Marina Bay Sands.

“Like the fan meeting title For My Dear implies, this tour is specially for my fans, and I try to make every city I stop in a unique experience,” the actor explained. And boy, did he keep to his words.

Starting off the night’s festivities with a sharing session, he showed a number of photos which he took recently, sharing anecdotes that fans were happy to learn in the meantime. One of the most notable takeaways from the segment was his thoughts on fatherhood, which he shared after a picture of him with Daebak, the child of footballer Lee Dong Gook and Lee Soo Jin.

02.jpg

What is Lee Dong Wook worried that he won't be able to do with his future children?

Lee Dong Wook confessed, “One day, if I become a father, I want to be able to go out to play and have fun with my children, just like what I’m doing in the picture. However, because I’m a public figure, some people might recognise me on the streets and I'm worried that my children might feel uncomfortable when people recognise them and myself, so I'm not sure if I’ll be able to do that.I’ll have to look at what happens after I have a child, so I'll let you know what it's like when the time comes.”

After the first segment, he started the trip down memory lane with scenes from Goblin, after which we went back further in time to take a look at memorable scenes from Scent Of A Woman. During one of the scenes shown, he sheds tears while confessing his love for Kim Sun Ah’s character.

The host poked fun at the emotional scene, asking Lee Dong Wook if he would also cry if he was faced with the same situation in real life. It was then that the second confession was made: as an actor, he cries if the scene calls for it, but in real life, he hardly ever sheds a tear. In his words, “I don’t even cry once a year.”

How, then, does he turn on the waterworks whenever his drama calls for it? “I immerse myself into the character so much that I can feel what he’s supposed to be feeling,” he explained. In other situations, such as during his first meeting with Yoo In Na’s character in Goblin, he thought of every sad thing that ever happened to him, such as getting told off by his mother when he was younger, and when his puppy passed away

03.jpg

What does Lee Dong Wook think that he's getting too old for?

Not all of his fan meeting was doom and gloom, however, with the majority of the session being one that was full of smiles, both on the audience and Lee Dong Wook’s part. Fans were called on stage to, among other things, be carried bridal style by the actor, have a one-minute date (complete with drinks in a fancy tea set), and take photos - lots of them - with him.

Not to leave the rest of the fans out, he also took a walk down the aisles of the theatre to get closer to everyone. Rounding off the night by serenading the fans with ‘My Time Towards You’, the OST song that he sung for his previous drama Bubblegum, he then gave a brief performance of girl group TWICE’s hit song ‘TT’, which had been requested numerous times throughout the night (“I’m too old for this!” he complained at one point) before disappearing off-stage to prepare for the hi-five session with every single one of his fans who were in the audience.

Promising to return with a new project by the end of the year, the actor mused that he would love to make his return to Singapore after he wraps up filming for whatever movie or drama he will soon take on. Let’s just hope that it doesn’t take another six years for that to happen.

04.jpg

Lee Dong Wook putting on a soulful performance of ‘My Time Towards You’

A loud burst of confetti towards the end of the song startled the actor, who chuckled about the incident even after he finished singing the track.

05.jpg

Lee Dong Wook had a expression of disbelief when he saw some of his previous works

"I was so young back then!" he declared. Don't worry Lee Dong Wook - you know what they say about men and fine wine.

06.jpg

Lee Dong Wook's favourite scene from Goblin was when he first made his appearance as the Grim Reaper

"At the later part of the drama, you see the cute and softer side of the Grim Reaper, but I really liked that the first scene of him showed just how cold he can be," he explained.

07.jpg

Lee Dong Wook took multiple drinks of water during the course of the fan meeting

We sure hope that he isn't coming down with a sore throat.

08.jpg

During a later segment of the fan meeting, Lee Dong Wook praised parody videos submitted by fans

Having to decide between three finalists as the best video - they parodied numerous scenes from Goblinand his other previous works - he decided on a video that gave a local twist to the iconic scene where he and Gong Yoo strut down a tunnel as if it's a runway before getting honked at by a passing motorcyclist. 

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/photos/confession-night-for-lee-dong-wook-in-singapore-8684216#slideshow-8

HE LEFT ALREADY

• Like 9

4 hours ago, fikachuuu said:

@MaysoonD Glad to share..^^ @joyezz Aww..:bawling: I think I'm having serious LDW withdrawals as well now. Waking up to the morning call he did for us at the FM made it worst (I woke up still thinking I was at the FM LOL). You're right it made me wanna see him again (and again). So happy that he seemed to enjoy the FM as much as the singaporean fans did.(He seemed to have really put alot of effort and heart into it). I hope he will have many more reasons to smile like that for many years to come^^.

I am so proud of SG fans giving him such a warm welcome :) he seems to enjoys himself here.He looked happy 

@noname111 will never smile until I see him again :dissapointed_relieved: 

@giegie make sure you submit a very unique fan request so you will be called up the stage :)

• Like 8

I went for 3 events when Wookie was (:bawling:) here

I wasn't planning to go to airport but I end up going 

when I arrive there,there are already quite crowded,I joined our group from soompi and I was standing at the first row hehe

after one hour finally Wookie arrive

I recognised him from far because he really stand out from the crowd and surrounded by security haha (the people surrounding  him are all shorter than him haha)

he was wearing very casual,black t-shirt and training pants,looking effortlessly handsome

brown curly hair, fair and good complexion,tall and fit body. he looks perfect from head to toe :wub:

he was about 2 or 3 meters away from me 

he bows and waves but walk really fast ^_^

that was the first time I saw Wookie irl 

the next day I went to the press con

I arrived at 10am and there were already a lot of people waiting there.under the sun 

thanks to @winterdew we get great standing area just behind the press,they were seated so I have clear view haha

we were standing there waiting for quite long,we were under the tent but the people behind us were standing under the hot sun :astonished:

Around 1pm Wookie arrived 

he looked so good wearing that light purple suit

Image result for omg gif

he was very comfortable and smile a lot 

even interacted with fans directly haha

he was on stage for around 15mins 

waited for 3 hours but only saw him for 15 mins but totally worth it haha

will post about FM next time haha

to be continued...

• Like 11

8 hours ago, longleg said:

Don't just pass by, stay here with us! Btw, i'm having same problem. Can't view the previous page.

@noname111 i got a notification that u mentioned me, but i can't view. The page keeps crashing. 

@fikachuuu thanks for sharing your precious experience. I feel like if i dont go to his FM i'll regret for the rest of my life. 

Hi @longleg i got the same problem with my mobile phone. Don't know why, this is not the first time we have so many videos and images in one page, don't know why that specific page crashed. Anyway i most of the time log in soompi through my tablet or laptop, and it's fine i can view that page as if nothing happened. I think she just mentioned about Japan FM ticketing you asked. Probably she's asleep now, time difference.

@fikachuuu and @joyezz thaaaaaaaank you! So happy to read your fan account. Take your time and continue sharing later when you can. 

Our Wookie has landed and spotted at Incheon Airport, SK. He is in ninja mode, but fans still recognized him. With that physical posture and height, it's impossible to hide that you are Wookie :tongue:

Rest well Wookie!

• Like 10

@joyezz love read your comments , glad you enjoyed that much

@deadorblack lucky don't u think

Lee Dong Wook Reveals His Secret To Being Able To Cry On Cue

Leedongwook-4-e1492322798877.jpg

Actor Lee Dong Wook reveals his secret to good crying scenes along with some of his other acting secrets.

Lee Dong Wook was in Singapore on April 15 for the press conference of his For My DearAsia Tour as well as a scheduled fan meeting with his Singaporean fans. During both the media conference and the fan meeting, he shared many behind the scenes secrets about filming dramas, specifically his most recent drama Goblin.   .

Leedongwook-7.jpgWhen asked about how he filmed certain scenes, Lee Dongwook revealed that when it came to crying scenes he would usually think about the time his puppy passed away to help him cry on cue.

Another question that he couldn’t avoid was one about his kiss scene in the drama Goblin. In his answer, he admitted that the kiss scene with him and the character Sunny was actually actually ad-libbed. The scene was unrehearsed, so they ended up filming that particular scene so many times that the filming went on through the night. He added that the person who initiated the kiss wasn’t him but actress Yoo In Na.

When asked about how he filmed certain scenes, Lee Dongwook revealed that when it came to crying scenes he would usually think about the time his puppy passed away to help him cry on cue.

Leedongwook-1.jpg

Lee Dong Wook also revealed that he feels the most important thing to consider when filming a romantic drama is the chemistry between the actor and actress.

On an unrelated note, Lee Dong Wook even revealed that his superpower of choice would be teleportation.

The rest of the fan meeting was carried out with a light and friendly atmosphere, ending with the actor gaining the nickname King of Fan Service. He will still have another 4 more stops for his Asia Tour, which are spread over the next two months in Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, and Japan.                                                                                                                           http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/lee-dong-wook-reveals-trick-able-cry-cue/                                                                                 when it comes to his kiss scene with sunny it was revealed he was the one who suggested that but i think the article referred to the kiss when sunny grabbed his collar to kiss him again

• Like 9