Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

I have tried to upload episode 1 of "My Bodyguard" in HD on Youtube, but it has been blocked :((

@MaysoonD I will try to ask my Korean speaking friends, but as far as I know, this show couldn't have high ratings, since it's OnStyle and the only way is to pack it with celebs, mostly idols to bring attention. This channel is wathced by girls mostly and ofc it's cable.

I think we should wait and just watch him in this show even without subs. I'm almost sure that he'll get back with drama later this year. 

My Bodyguard will last 3 months, thus he'll be free mid Summer.

• Like 2

@Princi_86Wookie in variety show means he will show his real personality which is awesome . he is humble , funny ,cute and shy persons that's why I want his program to be translated ,  it will add to his popularity internationally coz I lost faith in his people eye

I want to see him in a movie . is it too much to ask ?can't kingkong grant a movie for Wookie ?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing these captures from his show wearing goggles.  I LOL LDW’s reaction.....when the Yoga instructor is parading in front of him & doing yoga.  I can see he’s sweating – hahaha. I’m sure he’s having fun, he loves what he’s looking at....(the butt) hahaha - He's claiming that he wasn't looking at the woman's body parts. She’s there in front of him so IDK how you expect LDW not to look at her....he’s a man! LDW has a hard time looking away.  :P Here's the clip : :D

cr-allkpop

• Like 1

Lee Dong Wook reveals the parts of a woman's body that get his heart fluttering

lee-dong-wook_1462484063_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Dong Wook revealed his ideal type on the May 5 airing of OnStyle's 'My Bodyguard.'

Regarding the part of a woman's body that gets his heart fluttering, Lee Dong Wook said, "For me, it's the back of a woman's neck.  It's hard to see that.  Most women cover their necks.  Unless I'm going so far as to from behind, it's hard to see that.  I like there to be strays of hair above a white neckline."

SEE ALSO: Lee Dong Wook tries parenting on 'Superman is Back'

That's not all!  He added, "Additionally, the ankle is another aspect that gets my heart thumping.  I like a person with slim ankles."  At the result of the test which showed his preference for glamorous women, he said, "I wouldn't go so far as to deny it.  I think it is true that I like glamorous women."

source : allkpop

• Like 1

Are Lee Dong Wook and Jo Se Ho single?

lee-dong-wook-jo-se-ho_1463071587_af_org

On the May 12 broadcast of OnStyle's 'My Bodyguard,' Jo Yoon Hee, Lee Dong Wook, and Jo Se Ho revealed their relationship statuses!

Lee Dong Wook on this day asked the participants to choose one or the other: in a relationship or single.  He then said, "Let's be honest.  Just because it's TV don't pretend you don't have one when you do or pretend you have one when you don't."

SEE ALSO: Lee Dong Wook reveals the parts of a woman's body that get his heart fluttering

Jo Se Ho said he was in a relationship. He's currently in 'We Got Married' with Cao Lu. On the other hand, both Jo Yoon Hee and Lee Dong Wook revealed they're single!  Aka ready to mingle, right?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/are-lee-dong-wook-and-jo-se-ho-single

this statement might upset who are only shipping him with their favorites and actually they don't care about him .

for me I wish him happiness with whoever he choose maybe I have my own preference but after all it is his life , I love him   :heart:coz he is talented actor with awesome personality but I don't own him , and I don't have possessive love problems :grin:

• Like 2