Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

13 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

Bubblegum crew gather again .it is nice to know they are friends.

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing the picture. Hmmm......it's NICE indeed to see that even after filming the drama they're still keeping their communication open & still bond when they have time. But, no JRW here? Looks like they're all having a lot of fun. GO LDW! :P

@meheaven thanks for sharing ,I love it ....u also remind me of my dream couple and this old clip .hope you enjoy

this as well

N.B I also like to see Lee Dong Wook with other actresses like Moon Chae Won , So Ae , Lee bo Young and Gong Hyo  Jin

• Like 1

On 4/11/2016 at 1:46 AM, MaysoonD said:

Wookie's new variety show as MC,, My bodyguard

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing the captures from the teaser of his upcoming show. I hope aside from this variety show we could also get to see him in another drama soon.  Judging by the teasers, 'My Bodyguard' definitely looks promising! I'm so happy for LDW that he gets to MC another variety show.  This was change of pace from the dramas that we generally are watching. So far, I love the teaser. It’s going to be so fun to watch him being in another show again. Can't wait for April 28. :P

• Like 1

ONSTYLE’s ‘My Bodyguard’ release video teasers

The newest show of Korean Cable channel, OnStyle ‘My Bodyguard’ gives audience 2 cute video teasers of Actor Lee Dong Wook who became a bodyguard of Jo Yoon Hee and Park Na Rae!

It was reported that the health-fitness show main MCs will be the Hallyu actor Lee Dong Wook and actress Jo Yoon Hee, plus to add more fun on the show comedians such as Jo Se Ho, Park Na Rae, as well as B1A4’s CNU are added to the said show!

Based from the teasers, ‘My Bodyguard’ looks funny and interesting show! my Bodyguard will begin to air this coming April 28!

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/13/onstyles-my-bodyguard-release-video-teasers/

• Like 3

On 4/14/2016 at 1:48 AM, LoVeCartier said:

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing the video.  I could only imagine how LDW would look like when he’s a father in the future. Not to mention that he looks adorable with kids. At least I can say that he’s a husband material – hahaha. I’m sure he'd be a great father. :P

• Like 1

You From Another Star, Heirs, and Decendents of the Sun Take Top Three Rank in Most Popular K-dramas in China

Vlinkage Top 30 Popular Ranked K-dramas in China:

1. You From Another Star
2. Heirs
3. Descendants of the Sun
4. City Hunter
5. Pinocchio
6. You’re Beautiful
7. Secret Garden
8. I Hear Your Voice
9. The Master’s Sun
10. Rooftop Prince
11. It’s Okay, It’s Love
12. Queen In Hyun’s Man
13. Missing You
14. My Girl
15. The Moon Embraces the Sun

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/16/you-from-another-star-heirs-and-decendents-of-the-sun-take-top-three-rank-in-most-popular-k-dramas-in-china/

• Like 1