[Mainland Chinese Drama 2024] Joy of Life season 2

a_tumiwa

I’m so happy Wuzhu returned in this season but somehow he is even more mysterious than in season 1!!  When’s her comes on screen I have so many questions and even when he answers some of them, it just spawns many more questions lol. 

Spoiler

But!!! The most interesting parts for me so far were when Wuzhu was asking that Ruoruo take on the mantle of protecting Fan Xian.  

Ruoruo has been wanting to have adventures since literal day 1, and finally her chance has fallen into her lap.  But as happy as I am that she is getting her wish, I’m also worried!  Everyone around Fan Xian is so intensely frightening.  Who will protect her while she is protecting Fan Xian???

On 5/31/2024 at 6:39 PM, yonaomi123 said:

I’m so happy Wuzhu returned in this season but somehow he is even more mysterious than in season 1!!  When’s her comes on screen I have so many questions and even when he answers some of them, it just spawns many more questions lol. 

Hide contents

But!!! The most interesting parts for me so far were when Wuzhu was asking that Ruoruo take on the mantle of protecting Fan Xian.  

Ruoruo has been wanting to have adventures since literal day 1, and finally her chance has fallen into her lap.  But as happy as I am that she is getting her wish, I’m also worried!  Everyone around Fan Xian is so intensely frightening.  Who will protect her while she is protecting Fan Xian???

the reason he is still not unfold his blindfold yet , remains unknown 😛 

I was almost worried that they were going to end in the middle of the final confrontation, at least it wrapped up abit for the finale ...hmmm...but still so many threads hanging.

I had such a good time watching Fan Xian - my little fandom heart was happy happy happy. :wub:  It was a big cast (again), and some returning characters didn't get so much screen time - so it was happy to see and sad to see little of them , etc Duo Duo, Uncle Wu...

Grandmaster level is real!
I mean Wu Zhu always been pretty amazing, but nice to see some other comparisons in this tier. I hope Fan Xian gets to level up in future.

Season 3, now come on , just give us the complete story.

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2024] Joy of Life season 2