[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

While organizing photos of Daksul yesterday, I suddenly became curious about the behind-the-scenes cuts...
Today I asked Shin Hye if she remembered what scene this was.

When I worked with Jung Woo-ha-neul at Bindaeyoung Hospital
Since they were in a secret relationship, they were talking to each other on one side.
The other nurses came down and said they were surprised that they would be caught.

It was so long ago that Shin-hye couldn't remember everything, so the staff member next to her helped her recall her memories ㅋㅋ
But was it edited because of the emergency staircase scene?
It's a pity..

google translate

'2024 Korea Drama Awards' Nominations for Key Categories including Best Actor, Best Actress, and Popularity Awards:

For the six main categories, votes count as 10% (from fan voting) and 90% (from judges). Popularity awards are decided entirely by fan votes.

The 2024 Korea Drama Awards will take place on October 12.

Look #2

She’s sweet and charming in this white eyelet pattern blouse from A.T. Corner and light-washed jeans. The actress accessorized her casual look with a small leather Hammock bag from Loewe

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 14-2

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hye-Episode-14-2-2.jpg
Embroidery Short Sleeve Shirt

$142

Buy from here

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

Instyle 2024-09-03

Park Shin-hye, Super-Pretty No Matter What! Dubai Ambassador's Bohemian Fall Look

/files/board/2024/image/o_1i6r45dug1b5s7i05esm7s1eorb.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her youthful beauty in a bohemian style fall look.

On the 3rd, Park Shin-hye posted a photo of herself visiting Dubai at the invitation of the Dubai Tourism Authority on her channel with the caption, “Dubai friends, visit dubai.”

In the revealed photos, Park Shin-hye flaunted her youthful beauty in a variety of poses in an autumn look with her girlish single-braided hair, a bohemian-style blouse, and brown-colored bottoms. 

Park Shin-hye appeared as a lover with Park Hyung-sik in the Dubai-based drama 'Doctor Slump', which was aired to great acclaim earlier this year, and as a result, she appeared in a global campaign video as a Dubai ambassador.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye will meet viewers as Kang Bit-na in the new SBS drama 'Judge from Hell', scheduled to air in September.

/files/board/2024/image/o_1i6r46gkp1e691gih2v81qf0195de.jpg

/files/board/2024/image/o_1i6r46gkq1019a7ihtr1umm1t96f.jpg

/files/board/2024/image/o_1i6r46gkq1vk383122m1fbg10cng.jpg

/files/board/2024/image/o_1i6r46gkq4uo869vs4b4unqh.jpg

FashionN reporter Kim Geum-hee
fashionn@fashionn.com