[Drama 2024] My Sweet Mobster/The Woman Who Plays, 놀아주는 여자

larus

Han Sun Hwa And The Thirsty Deer Employees Team Up To Win Children’s Hearts In

Han Sun Hwa And The Thirsty Deer Employees Team Up To Win Children’s Hearts In "My Sweet Mobster"

JTBC drama “My Sweet Mobster” has unveiled new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

Spoilers

The newly released stills preview a big event where Thirsty Deer, joined by Go Eun Ha, becomes close with children at the orphanage. In the still images below, Go Eun Ha is doing laundry together with the Thirsty Deer employees Joo Il Young (Kim Hyun Jin), Yang Hong Ki (Moon Dong Hyuk), and Lee Dong Hee (Jaechan).

my-sweet-mobster-00-copy.jpeg

More stills feature Go Eun Ha and the Thirsty Deer employees showcasing their dance skills on stage while wearing cute animal T-shirts. The sight of the employees fully immersed in their performance while following Go Eun Ha’s lead brings laughter.

my-sweet-mobster-00-1.jpg

The next episode of “My Sweet Mobster” airs on July 18 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675462wpp/han-sun-hwa-and-the-thirsty-deer-employees-team-up-to-win-childrens-hearts-in-my-sweet-mobster

Here are the ratings for Episode 12! :).

20240719001625_jtbc.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

"My Sweet Mobster" Continues Lone Ratings Race

Han Sun Hwa and Um Tae Goo’s “My Sweet Mobster” continues to maintain steady viewership!

According to Nielsen Korea, the July 18 broadcast of JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.7 percent. This is a slight decrease from its previous episode’s rating of 2.9 percent.

“My Sweet Mobster” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675559wpp/my-sweet-mobster-continues-lone-ratings-race

Watch: Han Sun Hwa And Um Tae Goo Brighten Up The Set Of

Watch: Han Sun Hwa And Um Tae Goo Brighten Up The Set Of "My Sweet Mobster" With Their Playful Chemistry

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” has released a new behind-the-scenes video!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

Spoilers

In the newly released making-of video, Han Sun Hwa and Um Tae Goo maintain a lively atmosphere on set. After Han Sun Hwa accidentally drops the apple she carefully picked out to use as a prop, she jokes, “Guess we can’t film today. Let’s go home,” but the director just responds that they can film the next scene instead.

Han Sun Hwa and Um Tae Goo continue to show exceptional chemistry on set as they fine-tune the details of a particular scene. After the take where Han Sun Hwa tries to use a self-defense technique on Um Tae Goo, she expresses concern by asking, “Did it hurt?” while Um Tae Goo reassures Han Sun Hwa that he is fine.

Watch the full making-of video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675861wpp/watch-han-sun-hwa-and-um-tae-goo-brighten-up-the-set-of-my-sweet-mobster-with-their-playful-chemistry

20240721194838_Um-Tae-Goo-Han-Sun-Hwa-1.

"My Sweet Mobster" Sweeps Top Spots On Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” dominated this week’s rankings of the most buzzed-about dramas and actors!

For the first time since its premiere, “My Sweet Mobster” rose to No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz for the fourth consecutive week. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

Not only did “My Sweet Mobster” top the list of most buzzworthy dramas, but star Um Tae Goo also continued his reign at No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members, while leading lady Han Sun Hwa held onto her spot at No. 3.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675933wpp/my-sweet-mobster-sweeps-top-spots-on-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings

My Sweet Mobster: Episodes 11-12

by DaebakGrits

Emotions — of the romantic, jealous, and vengeful variety — are amped up even higher this week, but our deerlings and their antics help us get over the hump of watching our main (and secondary) characters bumble through the ups and downs of their romantic relationships.

EPISODES 9-10

The morning after Ji-hwan’s childish bout of jealousy and his paradoxically manly kiss with Eun-ha, our lovebirds (of the penguin variety, of course) are floating in their own rainbow-filled universe. Eun-ha wakes up to a vase full of sunflowers that put a smile on her face, and both she and Ji-hwan prepare for the day with the meticulousness of individuals who obviously want to look their best for the object of their affection. And their efforts pay off — if their exaggerated entrances into the dining room before breakfast are any indication.

Honestly, the whole slo-mo bit would have been overkill if it were not for the deerlings, who took the drama’s self-referential humor from cringy to hilarious. Watching them reacting to — and puzzling over — Ji-hwan and Eun-ha’s behavior is comedy gold that (mostly) squelched the secondhand embarrassment I was feeling for our OTP. And even more amusing is that only half of our deerlings have high enough EQ to have picked up on the fact that Ji-hwan and Eun-ha are now officially an item. As such, there’s a mixed bag of reactions — especially when Ji-hwan enters the room with an uncharacteristic flair indicative of a man in love… or off his rocker. (In this case, por que no los dos?)

After breakfast, Ji-hwan and Eun-ha go their separate ways, but Ji-hwan is high on love and can’t go long without seeing Eun-ha before he starts experiencing withdrawals. He skips out on work to surprise her while she shops for props to use in her new videos, and in a sugary sweet dating montage full of smiles, couple’s headbands, and references to actor Uhm Tae-gu’s previous acting roles, we see our OTP finally experience the carefree bliss of a new relationship.

Annnnnnnd then the power goes out in the underground marketplace– but don’t worry! Even though they are plunged into semi-darkness and kids start crying, this becomes Ji-hwan’s time to shine and show that he’s just as capable at making children smile as he is unintentionally terrifying them with his stoic features. He puts on a shadow puppet show, and as Ji-hwan’s fingers shift through a series of configurations that mimic animals, Eun-ha is reminded of her childhood friend — an observation that she points out to Ji-hwan on their way home.

Although this would be a good opening for Ji-hwan to reveal his identity, he’s not ready to discuss what happened after they parted ways as children. Instead, touched by Eun-ha’s confession that their old friendship is what inspired her career and desire to create happy and formative memories for children, Ji-hwan reveals indirectly that his own memories of her are what kept him going through the tough times. As much as I enjoy the silly, physical comedy featured so prominently in this drama, I relish the moments like these when our story balances the humor with more poignant moments that show our OTP is connecting and growing as individuals and as a couple.

Unfortunately, the content and pacing of the comedic moments felt a bit off for me this week — often undoing the character development made in previous scenes. For example, after spending the previous day with Eun-ha and solidifying his status as her boyfriend, Ji-hwan went to battle with Hyun-woo in the comments section of Eun-ha’s new video account. As amusing as the boys’ digital pissing contest — and the corresponding on screen animations — was, it detracted from the calm maturity Ji-hwan displayed in the previous scenes. Additionally, even though we all knew it would take Hyun-woo longer than five minutes to get over his crush on Eun-ha, his public display of his pettiness was completely at odds with the self-awareness he demonstrated when he calmly accepted Eun-ha’s rejection. And then, when he and Ji-hwan meet face-to-face again, he tells him that he hasn’t given up on Eun-ha yet. (Come on! She made her choice; accept it!)

I will say one positive thing about the boys — and yes, I’m intentionally calling them boys instead of men after their shenanigans — and that is that their behavior is a nice subversion of a K-drama trope that usually saves the exaggerated love-triangle theatrics for when it’s two women vying for a man’s attention. Instead, of the two love triangles featured in this drama, the one involving Eun-ha and Ye-na is contrastingly more subdued thanks to Eun-ha’s level-headedness. Ye-na is still delusional and annoyingly aggressive, but when she comes at Eun-ha with the lame excuse that she’s better for Ji-hwan because she’s known him longer — Hah! If only she knew — Eun-ha is not shaken. She’s confident in her own worth and in Ji-hwan’s affections. (That’s our girl!)

20240722035142_My-Sweet-Mobster-1-6.jpg?4 Most Endearing Moments In Episodes 11-12 Of "My Sweet Mobster"

Jul 23, 2024
by andyzar

My Sweet Mobster” has gained a lot of recognition in its latest episodes among many K-drama lovers, winning new fans every week and topping most buzzworthy rankings. Last week truly lived up to its name, gifting us with not one but several moments full of romance, laughter, and heartwarming scenes. As the show only has two more weeks left to go, it feels like this might be the calm before the storm for Seo Ji Hwan (Um Tae Goo) and Go Eun Ha (Han Sun Hwa), who have successfully started a romantic relationship; however, let’s enjoy it while it lasts. Here are the most emotive and special moments from last week’s episodes.

Warning: spoilers from episodes 11-12 ahead! 

1. Seo Ji Hwan and Go Eun Ha enjoying their love

Previously, when Go Eun Ha and Seo Ji Hwan confirmed their mutual feelings, they had us waiting to see their fabulous lovey-dovey era, and they didn’t disappoint. In last week’s episodes, romance finally starts to bloom between them, and they don’t shy away from demonstrating how much in love they are. They are overflowing with love, so much so that they are even able to turn a breakfast table into a honey dripping buffet in front of the rest of the Thirsty Deer family. Ji Hwan doesn’t miss any chance he gets to be around Eun Ha, even if that means delaying his men for an entire hour only because he’s unable to say goodbye to his girlfriend.

Having a mature couple enjoying simple dates, getting to know more about each other, and at the same time being complete fools in love might be one of the biggest charms of this K-drama so far. Ji Hwan takes advantage of every chance he has to dote on his cute girlfriend, especially after she shyly starts her own new channel after so much rejection. He even has a small fight with none other than Jang Hyun Woo (Kwon Yool) to see who is the biggest fan of Eun Ha’s new channel. Sadly, she is unaware of this and inadvertently favors Hyun Woo, something that makes Ji Hwan sulk beyond measure. Luckily, they are mature enough to resolve the issues that come along with all new relationships.

2. Joo Il Yeong trying to win Gu Mi Ho’s heart

Another thing to obsess over in these couple of episodes is the still uncertain relationship between Joo Il Yeong (Kim Hyun Jin) and Gu Mi Ho (Moon Ji In). Since the beginning of the drama, their electrifying chemistry is something many have loved, but there are still so many things unresolved between them that it is difficult to figure out whether they will end up together or not. The most important thing that they have to figure out first is probably the unexpected pregnancy and Mi Ho rejecting Il Yeong after he treated their one-night stand as a mistake.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1676082wpp/4-most-endearing-moments-in-episodes-11-12-of-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

Um Tae Goo And Han Sun Hwa Are Head Over Heels For Each Other In

Um Tae Goo And Han Sun Hwa Are Head Over Heels For Each Other In "My Sweet Mobster"

JTBC drama “My Sweet Mobster” has unveiled new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

Spoilers

After Seo Ji Hwan’s confession, Go Eun Ha’s and Seo Ji Hwan’s hearts became finally connected, and the two are enjoying the freshness and excitement of early romance.

Although they sometimes stammer and fumble due to self-consciousness, they are gradually adjusting and nurturing their love despite coming from different backgrounds. Seo Ji Hwan, who rarely showed his emotions, is becoming softer and, albeit awkwardly, expressing his feelings to Go Eun Ha, showcasing his transformation.

In the newly released photos, Seo Ji Hwan gazes at Go Eun Ha with warm eyes, and she responds with a smile. Seo Ji Hwan also helps tidy Go Eun Ha’s messy hair, showing casual affection that makes onlookers’ hearts flutter.

He further expresses his feelings with the sweet words, “You look pretty, our Eun Ha.” However, this stirs up Go Eun Ha’s old memories, almost like a magical spell, leaving her momentarily frozen. The scene sparks curiosity about what memory will resurface during their intimate late-night date filled with excitement.

my-sweet-mobster-7-5.jpg

The next episode of “My Sweet Mobster” airs on July 24 at 8:50 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1676610wpp/um-tae-goo-and-han-sun-hwa-are-head-over-heels-for-each-other-in-my-sweet-mobster

20240724103239_my-sweet-mobster-6_c02b83Um Tae Goo And Kwon Yool Are Determined To Protect Jaechan In “My Sweet Mobster”

Jul 24, 2024
by E Ezeji

JTBC drama “My Sweet Mobster” has shared new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a romance drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

DKZ’s Jaechan plays Lee Dong Hee, the reserved but highly competent secretary of Thirsty Deer. Lee Dong Hee is known for his gentle nature, which has earned him the endless affection of his older colleagues.

Spoilers

Previously in “My Sweet Mobster,” Lee Dong Hee accidentally ran into the older brother of Chae Seung Hee (Hwang Hyun Jung), who used to be his dear friend in the past. Upon seeing Lee Dong Hee, Chae Seung Hee’s brother (Ahn Tae Hwan) openly showed his anger towards him.

Furthermore, in the last broadcast, Chae Seung Hee’s brother threatened Lee Dong Hee, alarming Seo Ji Hwan, Go Eun Ha, and the employees of Thirsty Deer who were present.

Seo Ji Hwan, who quickly grasped the situation, arranged a meeting to protect both Lee Dong Hee and the victim’s family. He also enlisted the help of prosecutor Jang Hyun Woo (Kwon Yool), who had helped Lee Dong Hee in the past.

my-sweet-mobster-5_65c2ee.jpg

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-4_c268da.jpg

my-sweet-mobster-2_d9ae60.jpg

The released photos show Seo Ji Hwan, Jang Hyun Woo, and Lee Dong Hee with sad expressions, reflecting the gravity of the painful incident. In one image, Seo Ji Hwan is seen kneeling before Chae Seung Hee’s family. Although Seo Ji Hwan is kneeling calmly, his expression reveals his anguish and determination to protect Lee Dong Hee.

Jang Hyun Woo, who is observing this scene, also comforts and persuades Chae Seung Hee’s family, aiming to heal the pain of both Lee Dong Hee and Chae Seung Hee’s family. Tune in to find out about the painful incident from Lee Dong Hee’s past!

my-sweet-mobster-3_f80822.jpg

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-1_ab9960.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1676794wpp/um-tae-goo-and-kwon-yool-are-determined-to-protect-jaechan-in-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 13! :).

20240725020633_my-sweet-mobster-0724.jpg

"My Sweet Mobster" Viewership Remains Steady While Running Lone Ratings Race

Han Sun Hwa and Um Tae Goo’s “My Sweet Mobster” continues its run at a steady pace!

According to Nielsen Korea, episode 13 of JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.6 percent. This is a 0.1 percent decrease from its previous episode’s rating of 2.7 percent.

The next episode of “My Sweet Mobster” airs on July 25 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1676883wpp/my-sweet-mobster-viewership-remains-steady-while-running-lone-ratings-race

Um Tae Goo And Han Sun Hwa Prepare Sweet Surprise Gifts For Each Other In "My Sweet Mobster"

Jul 25, 2024
by M Lim

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Go Eun Ha discovered that Seo Ji Hwan is her long-lost friend Hyun Woo. Seo Ji Hwan had kept this secret, hoping Hyun Woo would remain a gentle and ordinary figure in her memory. However, Go Eun Ha expressed her gratitude and even apologized for not recognizing him sooner, which deepened their bond even more.

The newly released stills capture a moment that resembles a proposal, with Seo Ji Hwan presenting Go Eun Ha with a bouquet of flowers. Go Eun Ha reciprocates with a thoughtful gift, heightening the romantic atmosphere.

my-sweet-mobster-1.jpeg

my-sweet-mobster-2.jpeg

While the two share bright smiles and appear delighted after receiving their surprise gifts, an unexpected twist is set to catch Seo Ji Hwan off guard. Despite the unforeseen event, Seo Ji Hwan’s playful antics and efforts to keep Go Eun Ha smiling add an endearing touch. What could possibly disrupt this heartwarming surprise?

my-sweet-mobster-3.jpeg

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-4.jpeg

To find out, tune in to the next episode of “My Sweet Mobster,” airing on July 25 at 8:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1677029wpp/um-tae-goo-and-han-sun-hwa-prepare-sweet-surprise-gifts-for-each-other-in-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 14! :).

20240726000252_Um-Tae-Goo-Han-Sun-Hwa-2.

"My Sweet Mobster" Heads Into Final Week On Stable Ratings

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” is winding to a close!

On July 25, viewership ratings for the romantic comedy starring Um Tae Goo and Han Sun Hwa—which has just two episodes left to go—held relatively steady ahead of the final week of its run.

According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “My Sweet Mobster” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.3 percent.

Are you ready to say goodbye to “My Sweet Mobster”?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1677153wpp/my-sweet-mobster-heads-into-final-week-on-stable-ratings

My Sweet Mobster: Episodes 13-14

by DaebakGrits

Oue penultimate week is heavily focused on our mobster and the lengths he will go to protect his people from not only his past but theirs as well. Unfortunately, when your enemies are emotional or willing to fight dirty, it’s hard to notice their every move or be in multiple places at once, which leads to some tense moments.

EPISODES 13-14

Last week, I completely omitted one of this drama’s mini-side-story arcs from my recap because I had a sneaking suspicion that our drama would reveal additional details that put everything into a more noteworthy context. Sure enough, we begin My Sweet Mobster’s penultimate week with some insights into our maknae deerling’s backstory. Previously, there’d been hints that his past brush with the law (a.k.a. Hyun-woo), which inevitably led to his employment at Thirsty Deer, was the result of a tragic incident involving his high school friend/crush. It turns out, Maknae Deerling borrowed a scooter so he and his crush could skip school and go on an adventure, but on their way to see the ocean, he became distracted. His negligence caused an accident that tragically ended his crush’s life.

Although Maknae Deerling has served his time and paid his penance to society for his involvement in the accident, his crush’s bereft brother, who wants Maknae Deerling to suffer for the rest of his life, storms into the Thirsty Deer office building and causes a scene. I’m not sure what part of this is sadder: the fact that Marketing Deerling is so weighed down by his guilt that he’s willing to quit his job and forgo his own happiness to appease his crush’s brother, or the fact that Ji-hwan, who gets down on his knees to apologize on his behalf, has obviously been in this position before with other employees and their victims.

I appreciate that the writers took the time to use one of our deerlings’ backstories to remind us that our mobsters — as much as we love them — have committed crimes that have hurt people. Given how loveable they are — and how much the narrative relies on their shenanigans and one-liners to provide comedic relief — it’s easy to forget the unnamed fictional victims to all their crimes. That said, it also feels like the writers threw us a softball so that we wouldn’t feel excessively conflicted over our love for this band of misfits. Maknae Deerling’s story is tragic, but unlike some of the other deerlings, who’ve obviously seen and done some shady RickRoll'D, his crime — if you can even call it that — was an accident completely devoid of violence or malice. I mean, I’ve seen murderous Truck of Doom drivers get off with lighter sentences in dramaland!

Then again, maybe I’m looking too deeply into the intended impact of the maknae’s backstory when the real focus of these scenes was on Ji-hwan. His loyalty to his employees and willingness to kneel and carry their burdens for them is enough to make Hyun-woo finally admit that he was wrong about Ji-hwan and the rest of the deerlings. And just like that, Hyun-woo is accepted into the fold, becoming another member of the deerlings’ family. More importantly, though, Hyun-woo formally asks Ji-hwan to help him bring down Yang-hee and Ji-hwan’s father, and Ji-hwan agrees with an awkward handshake.

Things are also looking up for Ji-hwan in the romance department, in that he’s noticeably more comfortable talking about himself and answering Eun-ha’s questions when she probes about the incident between Maknae Deerling and his victim’s family. Ji-hwan explains that it’s his responsibility to share his employees’ burdens. To reward Ji-hwan for his honest and frank conversation, Eun-ha tries to alleviate his mental load by suggesting he yell his problems out into the universe. He’s too shy to follow her example — not with a residential area so nearby — so Eun-ha does it on his behalf.

Eun-ha is having a grand ol’ time waking up the neighborhood, so she doesn’t notice the kink in her ponytail until Ji-hwan steps in to retie it for her — an action that once again makes her nostalgic for her childhood friend. It’s not the first time Ji-hwan has done something to remind her of young Hyun-woo, but after the latest incident, she’s not able to shake the niggling feeling that Ji-hwan and young Hyun-woo might be the same person. She calls Hyun-woo and tells him that she’s reached the point where she needs to know the identity of her childhood friend, and Hyun-woo confirms that Ji-hwan is the Hyun-woo she’s been looking for all these years.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/07/my-sweet-mobster-episodes-13-14/

Watch: Um Tae Goo, Han Sun Hwa, And More Are All Smiles On Set Of

Watch: Um Tae Goo, Han Sun Hwa, And More Are All Smiles On Set Of "My Sweet Mobster"

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” has shared a lively new making-of video!

Spoilers

In the new behind-the-scenes video, Um Tae Goo and Yang Hyun Min struggle to hold in their laughter, resulting in multiple takes. The cast is all smiles as they film amidst a lighthearted atmosphere.

While filming a romantic scene, Um Tae Goo and Han Sun Hwa discuss the details together, rehearsing and brainstorming various options to create the most heart-fluttering scene.

When Um Tae Goo points out that Han Sun Hwa is holding his script, Han Sun Hwa remarks, “Don’t you not look at the script on set because you study it all at home? When I go to the hair salon, the first thing I do is open my script. I use remaining time here and there.” The two wrap up filming while showcasing great professionalism on set.

Check out the full making-of video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1677427wpp/watch-um-tae-goo-han-sun-hwa-and-more-are-all-smiles-on-set-of-my-sweet-mobster

Um Tae Goo, Han Sun Hwa, And Kwon Yool Share Their Favorite Scenes From “My Sweet Mobster”

Jul 29, 2024
by M Lim

Um Tae Goo, Han Sun Hwa, and Kwon Yool have chosen their favorite scenes from “My Sweet Mobster”!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a rom-com drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

Um Tae Goo, who is making his debut in the rom-com genre with “My Sweet Mobster,” selected the playground scene from Episode 2, where Seo Ji Hwan first reveals his feelings for Go Eun Ha.

He explained, “The scene captures a night with cherry blossoms fluttering around, as a tipsy Ji Hwan playfully runs around like a child, actively inviting Eun Ha to join him. It’s the first time the usually rigid Ji Hwan lets loose and shows his relaxed side in front of Eun Ha.”

He added, “The scene is beautiful on its own, but it also conveys a powerful, impactful atmosphere to the viewers.”

my-sweet-mobster-1-1.jpeg

my-sweet-mobster-2-1.jpeg

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-3-1.jpeg

Han Sun Hwa, who brings a sunshine-like radiant energy to the character Go Eun Ha, fondly recalled her early scenes as a kids’ content creator.

She shared, “Since the genre is a romantic comedy, there were times I had to let go of my inhibitions and fully embrace the humor, which sometimes left me feeling embarrassed but also amused. That’s why those scenes are still memorable to me.”

She continued, “I experimented with various children’s activities and concepts, from wearing animal costumes to donning colorful outfits like a parade. Among those scenes, the finger puppet show stood out. It felt like a one-person play and left a lasting impression on me.”

my-sweet-mobster-4-1.jpeg

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1677735wpp/um-tae-goo-han-sun-hwa-and-kwon-yool-share-their-favorite-scenes-from-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

20240729014715_My-Sweet-Mobster-15.jpg?s4 Things That Surprised Han Sun Hwa And Um Tae Goo In Episodes 13-14 Of "My Sweet Mobster"

Jul 30, 2024
by andyzar

My Sweet Mobster” is still stirring up everyone’s hearts ahead of its final episodes, keeping us at the edge of our seats at every moment. Last week, emotions were going left and right for Go Eun Ha (Han Sun Hwa) and Seo Ji Hwan (Um Tae Goo) for both good and bad reasons, not only because of their romantic relationship, but for all the people around them. Though it looks like everything is starting to wrap up within this K-drama, there are still a few important unresolved issues left, so we better prepare ourselves for the upcoming last episodes, which hopefully will give good closure. Here are four surprises that happened in last week’s episodes that left more than one person speechless.

Warning: spoilers from episodes 13-14 ahead!

1. Getting to know Lee Dong Hee’s backstory

At the end of last week’s episode, there was a commotion at Thirsty Deer headquarters because it looked like there was someone who was actually trying to hurt Go Eun Ha. Given the fact that Seo Ji Hwan actually had in mind his own father’s threat to make him come back to his gang, it was clear that he was on high alert. However, it is quickly cleared out that the person who arrives at that moment isn’t targeting Eun Ha but Lee Dong Hee (Jaechan), who has turned into some sort of younger brother not only for everybody in the Thirsty Deer family but for Eun Ha as well. Later on, we find that the man is the older brother of Dong Hee’s classmate, a girl who tragically died in the accident that turned Dong Hee into an ex-convict.

my-sweet-mobster-1-9.jpg

Luckily, Ji Hwan is the first one to face the girl’s family, not minding at all to kneel and beg for their forgiveness. He knows Dong Hee made a mistake, and he doesn’t try to justify it by saying it was an accident or that he was too young at that moment. But he still protects him and what’s left of his life, which is his job at the company. At the same time, Jang Hyun Woo (Kwon Yool), who also arrives at the scene, can clearly see the way that Ji Hwan and every member of the Thirsty Deer family truly care for Dong Hee. This changes the bad perception he has of them, even making him reach out to Ji Hwan and ask for his help in dealing with Go Yang Hee.

2. Go Eun Ha finding out Seo Ji Hwan’s true identity

Though Eun Ha herself said that she didn’t need to know who was her childhood friend is as she knew he was doing fine in his life, the moment she starts to have suspicions of Ji Hwan’s true identity, she dashes to confirm it with Jang Hyun Woo. He tells her what her heart has been knowing for a long time, that the gentle, kindhearted boy who was her first and only childhood friend is the same man who nonchalantly stole her heart despite his rocky past. The moment Ji Hwan realizes Eun Ha knows the truth about who he is, there’s a certain hesitation and even fear in his face. However, when she tells him how much she’s missed him, he can’t help but run to embrace her, finally admitting how much he’s missed her as well.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1677546wpp/4-things-that-surprised-han-sun-hwa-and-um-tae-goo-in-episodes-13-14-of-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

Han Sun Hwa And Um Tae Goo Hold Hands Tightly At The Police Station In "My Sweet Mobster"

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” has released new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a rom-com drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

Spoilers

Previously, Go Yang Hee (Im Chul Soo) ambushed Go Eun Ha while she was cleaning up after a kids’ creator event. Go Yang Hee, who had always seen Seo Ji Hwan as a thorn in his side, had been eyeing Go Eun Ha ever since he noticed Seo Ji Hwan’s relationship with her. Seizing the moment when Go Eun Ha was alone, Go Yang Hee attempted to kidnap her. However, Jang Hyun Woo (Kwon Yool), who heard Go Eun Ha’s screams, rushed in, thwarting the attempt.

Amidst this situation, the newly released stills capture Seo Ji Hwan and Go Yang Hee at the police station. Go Yang Hee’s face is covered in wounds, while Seo Ji Hwan appears unscathed. However, his stern yet icy facial expression suggests how much he is suppressing his rage.

Spoiler

my-sweet-mobster-04.jpg

my-sweet-mobster-02.jpg

Another image below captures Go Eun Ha, Jang Hyun Woo, and Joo Il Young (Kim Hyun Jin) visiting the police station. The presence of the two victims of Go Yang Hee’s actions hints at a gradual shift in the atmosphere within the police station.

my-sweet-mobster-03.jpg

my-sweet-mobster-01_cac34a.jpg

The second to final episode of “My Sweet Mobster” airs on July 31 at 8:50 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678122wpp/han-sun-hwa-and-um-tae-goo-hold-hands-tightly-at-the-police-station-in-my-sweet-mobster

20240731082503_my-sweet-mobster-01-1.jpg

20240731082503_my-sweet-mobster-01-1.jpgHan Sun Hwa Embarks On Mission To Bring Back Um Tae Goo's Smile In "My Sweet Mobster"

Jul 31, 2024
by M Lim

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” has released new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“My Sweet Mobster” is a rom-com drama with surprising twists starring Um Tae Goo as Seo Ji Hwan, a man who has overcome his troubled past, and Han Sun Hwa as Go Eun Ha, a kids’ content creator.

Spoilers

Previously, following the near-kidnapping incident involving Go Eun Ha and Go Yang Hee (Im Chul Soo), tension and a somber atmosphere have taken hold within the Thirsty Deer family. Seo Ji Hwan, in particular, has struggled to hide his anxiety despite his determination to protect Go Eun Ha as he faces threats from his father Seo Tae Pyung (Kim Roi Ha).

In response, Go Eun Ha plans to enlist the help of kids’ content creator Kang Ye Na (Song Seo Rin) to lift Ji Hwan’s spirits and those of the Thirsty Deer family. Given that the two have been rivals and have had subtle clashes over Seo Ji Hwan, Go Eun Ha’s decision to request help from Kang Ye Na is especially intriguing.

The newly released still showcases Go Eun Ha and Kang Ye Na standing side by side in front of the camera. A banner behind them reads “Kids Sausage Skewer Challenge with Ye Na and Eun Ha,” hinting at an exciting joint content venture.

my-sweet-mobster-1-2.jpeg

Another still captures a heartwarming moment where Seo Ji Hwan embraces Go Eun Ha, suggesting that her plan to lift his spirits is succeeding.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678152wpp/han-sun-hwa-embarks-on-a-mission-to-bring-back-um-tae-goos-smile-in-my-sweet-mobster

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 15! :).

20240801025229_my-sweet-mobster-2-.jpg?s

"My Sweet Mobster" Heads Into Finale On Ratings Rise Amidst Olympic Coverage

Han Sun Hwa and Um Tae Goo’s “My Sweet Mobster” is nearing its finale!

According to Nielsen Korea, the second to last episode of JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.8 percent.

This marks a slight boost from the previous episode’s score of 2.3 percent ahead of its finale despite competition from coverage of the ongoing Paris 2024 Olympics.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678302wpp/my-sweet-mobster-heads-into-finale-on-ratings-rise-amidst-olympic-coverage

Here are the ratings for Episode 16 *Last episode*! :).

20240801235659_My-Sweet-Mobster.jpg?s=90

"My Sweet Mobster" Ends On Ratings Rise

JTBC’s “My Sweet Mobster” has come to an end!

On August 1, the romantic comedy starring Um Tae Goo, Han Sun Hwa, and Kwon Yool enjoyed a slight increase in viewership for its series finale.

According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “My Sweet Mobster” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.9 percent, falling just short of its all-time high of 3.0 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678558wpp/my-sweet-mobster-ends-on-ratings-rise