[Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

larus

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 4:48 AM, larus said:

Winners Of The 60th Baeksang Arts Awards

May 07, 2024
by E Cha

The 60th Baeksang Arts Awards was a star-studded affair honoring some of the year’s greatest achievements in television, film, and theater!

On May 7, the annual award ceremony took place at COEX Hall D in Seoul, with Park Bo Gum, Suzy, and Shin Dong Yup returning as hosts.

Television

Best Drama: “My Dearest”

Best Actor: Namgoong Min (“My Dearest”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1659689wpp/winners-of-the-60th-baeksang-arts-awards

Namgoong Min of 'Lovers' and Lee Ha-nui of 'Chestnut Flower' sweep the Best Picture and Grand Prize Awards for the MBC drama

https://m.news.zum.com/articles/90507087

Congrats to Namkoong Min!! So well deserved and long overdue! He is the king of acting!!  

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, sunny88 said:

Not sure why there isn't a thread  here for Namkoong Min.  He is such a great and versatile actor, not to mention being super gorgeous. 

But there is a thread...

• Like 2

5 K-Dramas That Feature Epic Romances

May 29, 2024
by binski

Korean dramas are renowned for their captivating epic romances. From tales of star-crossed lovers to historical dramas rich in emotion, these series have special charms that resonate with K-drama fans from all over the world. Here are a few of the many K-dramas that have stolen viewers’ hearts and continue to do so because of their epic romance storylines.

My Dearest

“My Dearest” is a historical romance drama featuring star-crossed lovers whose destinies take a twist during the Qing invasion of Joseon. Namgoong Min takes on the role of Lee Jang Hyun, a man against marriage, while Ahn Eun Jin portrays Yoo Gil Chae, a noblewoman with dreams of finding love despite experiencing two failed marriages. The series explores their love story against the backdrop of political turmoil and personal struggles during a challenging period in Joseon history.

my-dearest-1.jpeg

The epicness of this series relies solely on the ardent love and passion that the main character Lee Jang Hyun has for Yoo Gil Chae. The intensity in which he loves her adds so much depth to the story that it keeps viewers hooked with each episode. The determination and angst in which you want the two to be together is almost too much to bear, which makes this series an unforgettable watch with an epic romance.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1660643wpp/5-k-dramas-that-feature-epic-romances

• Like 1