Kanawut Traipippatanapong คณาวุฒิ ไตรพิพัฒนพงษ์ [Current Drama: Tie the Heart of Superstar]

BraveLiz

Kanawut Traipippatanapong [คณาวุฒิ ไตรพิพัฒนพงษ์]

217193937 369291148045907 1964229189032061957 n

Name: Gulf Kanawut [กลัฟคณาวุฒิ]
BirthName: Kanawut Traipippatanapong [คณาวุฒิ ไตรพิพัฒนพงษ์]

Born: December 4, 1997 | Bangkok,Thailand
Body: 185cm 
Family: Parents, elder sister, aunt | companion cat Hazard (Scottishfold, born in 2021)
Education: Suankularb Wittyalai School King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, majoring in Industrial Education and Technology
Religion: Buddist
Debut: Luerd Mungkorn:Singh, guest role as young Tee

Hobbies/Specialties: Football, Hiking, Games

Nicknames: Gup, Gluff, Gulf, Dara
Agency: TBEntertainment [ Homepage | Line | Instagram | Twitter
Official SNS: [ Homepage@TBEnt | Instagram |Facebook |Weibo |Tiktok |Youtube |Twitter

Official FanClub: Homepage | Instagram | Twitter

Current Drama/Lakorn: Tie The Heart of a Superstar/ You Are My MakeUp Artist | Official MV

Screenshot 20221116 221020 Instagram[1]

Gucci Garden Archetypes Exhibition, Powerhouse Museum, Australia 

Screenshot 20211216 122607 Twitter[1]

CHM Thailand Biodiversity Youth Representative

Screenshot 20220723 110718 Instagram[1]

Gulf and Hazard for Gucci Pets

• BraveLiz changed the title to Kanawut Traipippatanapong คณาวุฒิ ไตรพิพัฒนพงษ์ [Current Drama: Tie the Heart of Superstar]
  • 1 year later...

After a long trip to Thessaloniki, my main desire was to get to the hotel quickly and comfortably. Thanks to the website https://aktis.taxi/Greece/Thessaloniki+Airport+Makedonia+SKG, my problem was quickly solved. The site offered a convenient way to book and a large selection of cars, which was perfect for me. I especially liked the offers, such as discounts for regular customers and additional services such as water and Wi-Fi in the car. Thanks to this service, my trip ended as smoothly as it started.