[Drama 2023] A Bloody Lucky Day, 운수 오진 날

larus

November 1 2023

Teaser trailer 2 for tvN drama “A Bloody Lucky Day”

A_Bloody_Lucky_Day-SM1-1.jpg

Teaser trailer 2 for tvN drama series “A Bloody Lucky Day” starring Lee Sung-Min & Yoo Yeon-Seok. The drama series will be split between Part 1 (6 episodes) and Part 2 (6 episodes). Part 1 will air on tvN from November 20, 2023 and all 6 episodes be released via TVING’s streaming platform on November 24, 2023. Captions in the teaser trailer states (0:17) “On the day I where pigs appeared in my dream,” (0:53) “I put a murderer in my taxi,” (1:23) “Unstoppable,” (1:27) “Desperate companion,” (1:29) “Begins.”

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Oh Taek (Lee Sung-Min) works as a taxi driver. One day, he has a dream where a lot of pigs appear. This type of dream is thought to bring about good luck. On that same day, he earns his usual amount of money. When he thinks about calling it a day, a man named Geum Hyeok-Soo (Yoo Yeon-Seok) asks Oh Taek to drive him to the port city of Mokpo. He offers a million won (~$1,000) to drive him. Oh Taek accepts the drive, but Oh Taek is not aware that Geum Hyeok-Soo murdered a man and he is planning to stowaway on a boat. Meanwhile, Hwang Soon-Kyu (Lee Jung-Eun) is a mother of the man who was murdered by Geum Hyeok-Soo. She chases after her son’s killer.

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, November 1, 2023
3 1

The TVING original series A Bloody Lucky Day has confirmed its release date for November 24 and has unveiled its second poster and teaser.

The tension in the series is palpable, from the extraordinary journey of Oh Taek (Lee Sung Min), whose dream-like day turns into a nightmare when he onboards Geum Hyuk Soo (Yoo Yeon Seok) on his taxi, to Hwang Soon Kyu (Lee Jung Eun) pursuing her son's murderer.

A Bloody Lucky Day narrates the story of Oh Taek (played by Reborn Rich actor Lee Sung Min), an ordinary taxi driver who unwittingly embarks on a harrowing journey when he picks up a passenger, Geum Hyuk Soo (Yoo Yeon Seok), offering a substantial sum to go to Mokpo, only to realize that he is a serial killer. The series is based on the popular Naver webtoon of the same name.

In the newly-released poster, Oh Taek is seen giving a welcoming smile to the passenger, who gives him an irresistible offer. 

However, the text "I picked up a murderer" casts a shadow of doubt on the passenger's true identity, hinting at the perilous journey that awaits Oh Taek.

R-8w5KEGZ9hwoQWz4HacGyiDF6FwJnphdRA8Q-VH

In the second teaser, Oh Taek, in a good mood on a perfect day, starts his journey feeling optimistic, thanks to the pig dream he had last night. He takes on customers one after another and even picks up a long-distance passenger, Geum Hyuk Soo, who promises a generous tip.

Oh Taek joyously talks with Hyuk Soo until Geum Hyuk Soo leaves a cryptic remark, asking, "Do you think I might have killed someone?" Oh Taek starts to sweat as he sees Geum Hyuk Soo's sinister smile in the rearview mirror.

What follows is a thrilling montage showing Oh Taek panicking, Hwang Soon Kyu relentlessly chasing her son's murderer, and Geum Hyuk Soo committing crimes unflinchingly. 

The standout performances of Lee Sung Min, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Lee Jung Eun are the series' biggest assets. Lee Sung Min plays Oh Taek, a taxi driver who gets an offer for a long-distance trip in return for a generous sum that could cover his daughter's tuition.  

Yoo Yeon Seok takes on the role of Geum Hyuk Soo, a serial killer determined to conceal his murders. 

Lee Jung Eun plays Hwang Soon Kyu, a woman who relentlessly pursues her son's murderer. 

A Bloody Lucky Day will get a global premiere on November 24 on Paramount+.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-sung-min-yoo-yeon-seok-and-lee-jung-eun-s-a-bloody-lucky-day-confirms-premiere-date

• Like 1

News bites: November 1, 2023

by tccolb

BBSIMAGE_20231101081853_4371adc47306418b

TVING also came out with a new poster and teaser set, revealing another glimpse of Lee Sung-min’s (Shadow Detective 2) A Bloody Lucky Day when a creepy Yoo Yeon-seok (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 3) becomes his taxi passenger. Also starring Lee Jung-eun (Missing: The Other Side 2), Part 1 of the series will be releasing its six episodes on November 24. [KBS]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/news-bites-november-1-2023/

• Like 1

20231102094708_unlucky-day.jpg?s=900x600Watch: Yoo Yeon Seok Is Lee Sung Min’s Sinister Passenger In Disguise In Thrilling Trailer For New Drama

Nov 2, 2023

The upcoming drama “A Bloody Lucky Day” has shared a new poster and a trailer!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, TVING’s original series “A Bloody Lucky Day” is a thriller drama about taxi driver Oh Taek who picks up a high-paying customer headed to Mokpo and finds out on the way that he is a serial killer. Director Pil Gam Sung who impressed through the film “Hostage” will be in charge of production.

Lee Sung Min takes on the role of taxi driver Oh Taek, who is offered 1 million won (approximately $747) for giving a passenger a ride to Mokpo on the same day he had a lucky dream about a pig (symbolizing wealth in dreams).

Yoo Yeon Seok plays the role of Geum Hyuk Soo, a serial killer who asks taxi driver Oh Taek to take him to Mokpo in order to smuggle himself out after covering up the murder he committed.

Lee Jung Eun will play Hwang Soon Gyu, a desperate mother who is chasing Geum Hyuk Soo who killed her son.

The newly released poster depicts taxi driver Oh Taek smiling brightly at a passenger who makes him an irresistible offer. However, the phrase on the poster reading, “I picked up a murderer,” hints at the passenger’s suspicious identity and Oh Taek’s dangerous journey ahead.

unlucky-day-1.jpg

In the accompanying trailer, Oh Taek starts his day happily as his pig dream last night seemingly foretells his good fortune. Right from the start, Oh Taek has a steady stream of passengers and his day takes an even more promising turn when he picks up a long-distance passenger Geum Hyuk Soo who promises to pay him well.

However, as the journey progresses, Oh Taek’s cheerful demeanor takes a chilling turn when Geum Hyuk Soo casually reveals that he’s going to Mokpo to smuggle himself out of the country and then asks Oh Taek with an eerie smile, “Why? Are you afraid that I might be a killer?”

The trailer then provides glimpses of Geum Hyuk Soo’s unsettling demeanor, particularly when he asks Oh Taek if he’d like to see something interesting, revealing his maniacal side. In another intense scene, a visibly terrified Oh Taek asks Geum Hyuk Soo, “Did you…kill someone?”

Meanwhile, another character Hwang Soon Gyu declares, “I’m chasing the man who killed my son,” as she’s seen in a desperate state in another clip.

The trailer builds tension with further depictions of Geum Hyuk Soo’s disturbing behavior, leaving viewers on edge. As the trailer concludes, an agitated Oh Taek reaches his breaking point, referring to Geum Hyuk Soo as a crazy psychopath after Geum Hyuk Soo tells him to kill someone instead of him if he doesn’t want to die.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1623758wpp/watch-yoo-yeon-seok-is-lee-sung-mins-sinister-passenger-in-disguise-in-thrilling-trailer-for-new-drama

• Like 1

Lee Sung-min was Lee Sung-min.. A day to kill dreams → Meet Yoo Yeon-seok and look like a beggar

NPBZBVFOUWC4GO5VG7R46E46NQ.jpg

Lee Sung-min, from TVING's original series <Misdiagnosis Day>, once again proves his infinite acting spectrum.

TVING's original series <The Day of Misdiagnosis> (directed by Pil Gam-seong, written by Kim Min-seong and Song Hanna, produced by Studio Dragon, produced by The Great Show·Studio N, provided by TVING), which will be released for the first time on Friday, November 24th, is completely unexpected on the 3rd. A still cut of Lee Sung-min perfectly synchronized with the taxi driver 'Oh Taek' who was having an unfortunate 'misdiagnosis day' was released.

Based on the popular Naver webtoon of the same name, <The Day of Misdiagnosis> tells the story of an ordinary taxi driver, Oh Taek (played by Lee Seong-min), who picks up a customer (played by Yoo Yeon-seok) who offers a high price to Mukpo, but begins a journey of fear when he realizes that he is a serial killer. This is a story that happens. The life-threatening companionship of those who can no longer be stopped provides the ultimate thrill and suspense. It was officially invited to the ‘On Screen’ section of the 28th Busan International Film Festival, and is attracting attention as it is among the most anticipated works in the second half of the year with only 1-2 episodes released.

Above all, the meeting of Lee Sung-min, Yoo Yeon-seok, and Lee Jeong-eun is a viewing point that cannot be missed in itself. From Oh-taek and Geum Hyuk-soo's breathtaking companionship to Hwang Soon-gyu's (Lee Jeong-eun) desperate pursuit, the three people's sprint will raise your heart rate. The fact that it is director Pil Gam-seong's first foray into an OTT drama, who showed the essence of a real-time thriller with the movie Hostage, also attracts attention. This is why we look forward to the murder thriller that will be completed by the ‘trustworthy’ actors and production team.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/enter_general/2023/11/04/IQHBA7HIDVIL6MNHP4RM5SI7SY/

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] A Bloody Lucky Day, 운수 오진 날- Lee Sung Min & Yoo Yeon seok- Mon&Tue- Premieres on November 20

Han Dong-hee confirmed to appear in ‘Unlucky Bloody Day’…Working with Lee Sung-min and Yoo Yeon-seok [Official]

news-p.v1.20231103.9b142e8b89e346a098101

According to Noon Company on the 3rd, Han Dong-hee will appear in TVING's original series 'Misfortune Diagnosis Day' (written by Kim Min-seong and Song Hanna, directed by Pil Gam-seong, planned by Studio Dragon, produced by The Great Show and Studio N, provided by TVING).

Han Dong-hee plays Yoon Se-na, the first love of serial killer Geum Hyuk-soo (played by Yoo Yeon-seok). She is expected to show a solid performance in ‘The Day of Unlucky Diagnosis’ by portraying her character, Yoon Se-na, with a shady and dry face. Attention is focused on the strong impression that Han Dong-hee will leave, who has attracted attention with her vivid presence and dense acting skills that are unusual for a rookie.

She is a Jaewon who graduated from the Department of Acting at the Korea National University of Arts' Theater Institute, and Han Dong-hee, a newcomer who appeared like a comet on the small screen through the 2021 drama ‘Only One Person’. Last year, she made her face known to the public as a monster newcomer by showing off her solid character building skills in her blockbuster works such as ‘The Thousand-Won Lawyer’, ‘Shroop’, and ‘100 Butlers per Day’. In particular, in 'Shurup', she played the role of Min Hwi-bin, the deposed Crown Princess, and was well-received for convincingly expressing her elegant Hanbok appearance, her sorrow at losing her husband in her hospital bed, and her maternal love for her children.

Meanwhile, TVING's original series 'Unlucky Misdiagnosis Day' starring Han Dong-hee will be released on TVING on November 24th.

https://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1366276

https://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/1366276

• Like 1

by lo_ve, November 6, 2023
1 0

Tae Hang Ho has confirmed his appearance in the upcoming TVING original K-drama A Bloody Lucky Day

On November 6, it was officially confirmed that Tae Hang Ho would be joining the main leads Lee Sung Min, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Jung Eun, Hong Xa Bin, and Han Dong Hee.

A Bloody Lucky Day is a thriller K-drama that revolves around an ordinary taxi driver who accepts the offer of a customer who offered to pay a high price to drive him around. In the latter, he will discover that his passenger is a serial killer. The upcoming K-drama will base its story on the webtoon created by Aporia.

Lee Seung Min will portray the role of Oh Taek, the taxi driver. Yoo Yeon Seok on the other hand will portray the role of Geum Hyuk Soo, the passenger of Oh Taek who is also a serial killer.

Tae Hang Ho will give life to the character named Yang Seung Taek. He is also a taxi driver just like Oh Taek. He treats Oh Taek as an easy man. The two will have a lot of encounters on the road instilling tension in the upcoming K-drama.

A Bloody Lucky Day is the next work of director Pil Gam Seong. He is known for creating the hit movie Hostage: Missing Celebrity led by Hwang Jung Min, Kim Jae Bum, Lee You Mi, Ryu Kyung Soo, Lee Ho Jung, and Jung Jae Won

The upcoming K-drama will have a total of 10 episodes. It will premiere on November 20 at 10:30 PM KST. 

eYvQwW_2f.jpg

This will be the first official K-drama project of Tae Hang Ho for the year. He recently made a special cameo appearance in the K-drama The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival led by Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi, Shin Eun Kyung, and Yoon Jong Hoon

Tae Hang Ho is active in musicals, K-dramas, and even films. 

The actor is known for being part of the works The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won, Taxi Driver, Zombie Detective, Live Up to Your Name, Love in the Moonlight, Pipeline, Innocence, Psychokinesis, and more. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/tae-hang-ho-to-join-lee-sung-min-and-yoo-yeon-seok-s-new-tving-original-k-drama

• Like 1

Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Sung Min, And Lee Jung Eun Embark On A Dangerous Journey In “A Bloody Lucky Day”

Nov 8, 2023

TVING’s upcoming drama “A Bloody Lucky Day” has released a brand-new poster!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “A Bloody Lucky Day” is a thriller drama about taxi driver Oh Taek, who picks up a high-paying customer headed to Mokpo and finds out on the way that he is a serial killer. Lee Sung Min will play Oh Taek, who is offered 1 million won (approximately $764) for giving a passenger a ride to Mokpo on the same day he had a lucky dream about a pig (which symbolizes wealth in dreams).

Yoo Yeon Seok plays the role of Geum Hyuk Soo, a serial killer who asks Oh Taek to take him to Mokpo in order to smuggle himself out after covering up the murder he committed. Lee Jung Eun will play Hwang Soon Gyu, a desperate mother who is chasing Geum Hyuk Soo after he killed her son.

In the newly released poster, taxi driver Oh Taek, whose pig dream the previous night seemingly foretells his good fortune, starts his day happily. His passenger Geum Hyun Soo, who is headed to Mokpo, is also captured with a smile on his face.

Meanwhile, Hwang Soon Gyu, who is in an urgent and desperate situation, is captured on a dark road pursuing Oh Taek and Geum Hyuk Soo’s taxi. The poster’s caption seemingly hints at the dangerous journey that lies ahead for these three characters, reading, “An unstoppable and desperate journey begins.”

a-bloody-unlucky-day.jpg

Lee Sung Min commented, “It’s my first time starring in a thriller drama, so I’m looking forward to it. I’m excited to meet viewers with a different character.”

He added, “One of the reasons I chose to play Oh Taek in ‘A Bloody Lucky Day’ was because he is an extremely ordinary character, unlike the roles I’ve played in the past. Oh Taek is laid-back, gentle, simple, and yet a bit selfish. The director helped me a lot in portraying those traits using my actions, eyes, and tone of voice.”

Revealing why he chose to star in the drama, Yoo Yeon Seok shared, “I had a desire to show a new side of myself. When I heard that I could work with Lee Sung Min and Lee Jung Eun, it was an offer I couldn’t refuse. I also enjoyed watching director Pil Gam Sung’s ‘Hostage: Missing Celebrity,’ and later, Hwang Jung Min told me that it would be a good experience to work with director [Pil Gam Sung]. While filming the drama, I realized that he wasn’t wrong.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Eun remarked, “When I saw the script, I thought it was good. I thought it would be interesting to depict the extreme emotions of an ordinary taxi driver when he encounters a murderer on the road, and an ordinary housewife when her son gets murdered.”

She continued, “I have worked briefly with Lee Sung Min and Yoo Yeon Seok in other projects, and I looked forward to working with them in ‘A Bloody Lucky Day.'”

Part 1 of “A Bloody Lucky Day,” which will consist of Episodes 1 through 6, is set to premiere on November 24.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1625148wpp/yoo-yeon-seok-lee-sung-min-and-lee-jung-eun-embark-on-a-dangerous-journey-in-a-bloody-lucky-day

• Like 1

Yoo Yeon Seok Makes Lee Sung Min Really Uncomfortable In “A Bloody Lucky Day”

Nov 15, 2023

TVING’s upcoming drama “A Bloody Lucky Day” has released brand-new stills!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “A Bloody Lucky Day” is a thriller drama about taxi driver Oh Taek, who picks up a high-paying customer headed to Mokpo and finds out on the way that he is a serial killer.

Lee Sung Min will play Oh Taek, who is offered 1 million won (approximately $768) for giving a passenger a ride to Mokpo on the same day he had a dream about a pig (which symbolizes wealth in dreams).

Yoo Yeon Seok will play the role of Geum Hyuk Soo, a serial killer who asks Oh Taek to take him to Mokpo in order to smuggle himself out after covering up the murder he committed.

The first still depicts passenger Geum Hyuk Soo about to board Oh Taek’s taxi. Oh Taek, who has been enjoying a stroke of good luck since waking from a dream about a pig, finds his day taking an even more promising turn with the arrival of a smiling Geum Hyuk Soo, who is headed towards Mokpo and makes him an irresistible offer.

a-bloody-lucky-day-still-1.jpg

However, as they make their way towards Mokpo, the atmosphere inside the taxi turns cold. Geum Hyuk Soo’s once friendly smile is replaced by an eerie glint in his eyes, causing Oh Taek to grow increasingly uncomfortable. In a tense moment, Oh Taek faces a dilemma as he seemingly finds himself unable to turn the steering wheel or apply the brakes.

a-bloody-lucky-day-still-2.jpg

a-bloody-lucky-day-still-3.jpg

Speaking about his co-star Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Sung Min shared, “I was really impressed by Yoo Yeon Seok’s performance in one of his previous works. I thought that the way he portrayed a villain with a kind face in that project was perfect for Geum Hyuk Soo, and I think he did a great job portraying such an extreme character.”

He continued, “Before we started filming, I heard a lot of good things about his personality, and as expected, he turned out to be someone who is very attentive and considerate of those around him. I also thought that I should learn from actor Yoo Yeon Seok, who never loses his composure in front of the camera.”

Part 1 of “A Bloody Lucky Day,” which will consist of Episodes 1 to 6, is set to premiere on November 24.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1626655wpp/yoo-yeon-seok-makes-lee-sung-min-really-uncomfortable-in-a-bloody-lucky-day

• Like 1

Premiere Watch: A Bloody Lucky Day

by missvictrix

Time slot: Monday-Tuesday
Broadcaster: tvN/TVING
Genre: Suspense, thriller, crime
Episode count: 10

Reasons to watch: Ready for a terrifying Yoo Yeon-seok? Cuz I’m not. TVING’s latest series actually screened a few episodes last month at the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), and will now be gracing the Monday-Tuesday schedule on tvN. With Lee Sung-min as the taxi driver who picks up murderer Yoo Yeon-seok — and Lee Jung-eun as the woman who’s after him for the murder of her son — I don’t think they could have picked three actors that would surpass this casting. It looks to be quite the ride, and I’m sure there will be some twists and turns along the way too.

TL;DR: Tune in if you need to break free from your Yoo Yeon-seok crush

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/premiere-watch-a-bloody-lucky-day/

• Like 1

Here is the ratings for Episode 1! :).

“A Bloody Lucky Day” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings In Race With “The Matchmakers”

“A Bloody Lucky Day” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings In Race With “The Matchmakers”

tvN’s new drama “A Bloody Lucky Day” has joined the Monday-Tuesday dramas ratings race!

According to Nielsen Korea, the premiere episode of “A Bloody Lucky Day” garnered an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.1 percent.

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “A Bloody Lucky Day” is a suspenseful thriller starring Lee Sung Min as Oh Taek, a taxi driver who is offered an unusually high fare to drive a passenger to Mokpo, Yoo Yeon Seok as Geum Hyuk Soo, a serial killer who asks taxi driver Oh Taek to take him to Mokpo in order to smuggle himself out after covering up the murder he committed, and Lee Jung Eun as Hwang Soon Gyu, a desperate mother who is chasing Geum Hyuk Soo who killed her son.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1627574wpp/a-bloody-lucky-day-premieres-to-no-1-ratings-in-race-with-the-matchmakers

Still waiting for the subs for 2 eps that they released but Yoo Yeon Seok in eps 3 had me..... :scream: this is giving me major drama Save me trauma! YYS really is celebrating his 20th debut anniversary with this insane role. 

Also my other two faves Lee Jung Eun and Lee Sung Min together... what a treat! The reviews are great and it's 19+. Wow. Pls, I hope the subs are done quickly. 

april-2023-11-22-01-08-51-665.jpg

That hair and that devilish eyes! :sweatingbullets:

by Lily Alice, November 22, 2023
4 4

The K-thriller A Bloody Lucky Day commences with ratings of 4.10% (nationwide) and 4.74% (metropolitan), a decent start for the tvN drama. 

A Bloody Lucky Day narrates the story of Oh Taek (Lee Sung Min), an ordinary taxi driver who unwittingly embarks on a harrowing journey when he picks up a passenger, Geum Hyuk Soo (Yoo Yeon Seok), offering a substantial sum to go to Mokpo, only to realize that he is a serial killer. 

1wpm0R_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama A Bloody Lucky Day?

Episode 2 of A Bloody Lucky Day will air on November 21 (Tuesday). The K-drama is available to stream on Paramount+.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-sung-min-yoo-yeon-seok-and-lee-jung-eun-s-a-bloody-lucky-day-starts-strong

by lo_ve, November 27, 2023

Actress Oh Hye Won will be joining the cast of the ongoing TVING K-drama A Bloody Lucky Day.

On November 27, it was officially confirmed that Oh Hye Won will be added to the cast of the thriller mystery K-drama A Bloody Lucky Day.

This will be the first K-drama of Oh Hye Won for 2023. This year, Oh Hye Won led the movie The Guest with Lee Joo Seung, Han Min, Jung Soo Kyo, and Hyun Bong Sik

Oh Hye Won last starred in the 2022 K-drama The Killer's Shopping List. She worked alongside Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Seol Hyun, Jin Hee Kyung, Shin Sung Woo, Lee Kyo Yeob, and Park Ji Bin

She is known for being part of the works Melancholia, Dinner Mate, Strangers from Hell, #Alive, Tazza 3: One-Eyed Jacks, The Last Princess, and more. 

Z81gj8_2f.jpg

A Bloody Lucky Day showcases the journey of an ordinary taxi driver who accepts the offer of a customer who offered to pay a high price to drive him around. In the latter, he discovers that his passenger is a serial killer. The K-drama bases its story on the webtoon created by Aporia.

The ongoing K-drama is currently being led by Lee Sung Min, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Jung Eun, Hong Xa Bin, and Han Dong Hee.

Oh Hye Won will star in the K-drama as Roh Hyun Ji. She will portray the role of a lawyer with an elegant and luxurious image. The actress' character will work closely with Lee Sung Min and Yoo Yeon Seok's characters. 

A Bloody Lucky Day is the latest work of director  Pil Gam Seong who also created the hit film Hostage: Missing Celebrity

The K-drama aired its first episode last November 20. The third episode will premiere today at 10:30 PM KST.

https://mydramalist.com/article/oh-hye-won-joins-lee-sung-min-and-yoo-yeon-seok-s-tving-k-drama-a-bloody-lucky-day

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] A Bloody Lucky Day, 운수 오진 날- Lee Sung Min & Yoo Yeon seok- Mon&Tue

Here is the ratings for Episode's 2 & 3! :).

“The Matchmakers” Enjoys Boost In Ratings + “Tell Me You Love Me” Joins Fierce Race

“The Matchmakers” Enjoys Boost In Ratings + “Tell Me You Love Me” Joins Fierce Race

The Monday-Tuesday evening dramas ratings battle is fiercer than ever!

Episode 3 of tvN’s “A Bloody Lucky Day” earned an average nationwide rating of 2.1 percent, seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s rating of 2.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628803wpp/the-matchmakers-enjoys-boost-in-ratings-tell-me-you-love-me-joins-fierce-race

Here is the ratings for Episode's 4 ! :).

“The Matchmakers” Remains No. 1 In Ratings

“The Matchmakers” Remains No. 1 In Ratings

tvN’s “A Bloody Lucky Day” recorded an average nationwide viewership rating of 2.1 percent, remaining stable and maintaining the same rating as the previous episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629072wpp/the-matchmakers-remains-no-1-in-ratings

Here is the ratings for Episode's 5! :).

“The Matchmakers” Continues Reign Over Monday-Tuesday Dramas With No. 1 Ratings

“The Matchmakers” Continues Reign Over Monday-Tuesday Dramas With No. 1 Ratings

Meanwhile, episode 5 of tvN’s “A Bloody Lucky Day” starring Lee Sung MinYoo Yeon Seok, and Lee Jung Eun recorded an average nationwide rating of 1.9 percent, also seeing a small dip from its previous episode’s score of 2.1 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630072wpp/the-matchmakers-continues-reign-over-monday-tuesday-dramas-with-no-1-ratings

Here is the ratings for Episode's 6! :).

“The Matchmakers” Remains No. 1 With Boost In Ratings

“The Matchmakers” Remains No. 1 With Boost In Ratings

Meanwhile, episode 6 of tvN’s “A Bloody Lucky Day” starring Lee Sung MinYoo Yeon Seok, and Lee Jung Eun recorded an average nationwide rating of 2.4 percent, also enjoying a boost from the previous episode’s score of 1.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630280wpp/the-matchmakers-remains-no-1-with-boost-in-ratings

by Lily Alice, December 6, 2023
2 0

The crime thriller A Bloody Lucky Day released a poster for Part 2 of the series.

A Bloody Lucky Day narrates the story of Oh Taek (Lee Sung Min), an ordinary taxi driver who unwittingly embarks on a harrowing journey when he picks up a passenger, Geum Hyuk Soo (Yoo Yeon Seok), who offers a substantial sum to travel to Mokpo, only to realize that the passenger is a serial killer. The series is based on the popular Naver webtoon of the same name.

It is reported that Part 1 of the series topped the charts for two consecutive weeks in terms of attracting paid subscribers.

The newly-released poster for Part 2 pictures Oh Taek and Geum Hyuk Soo's ongoing conflict. It piques curiosity about Oh Taek's retaliation against Geum Hyeok Soo. 

Sorrow and anger emanate from Oh Taek's eyes. While Geum Hyuk Soo's fierce gaze tells he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He wears an immaculate suit and a neat hairstyle, which hide the monster he truly is.

eYnKVQ_2f.jpg

A crack splits the poster, and the phrase "The unstoppable journey not over yet" adds to the tension, signaling a turning point in the dangerous journey.

Moreover, viewers are also looking forward to seeing if Hwang Soon Kyu (Lee Jung Eun), who was shown relentlessly pursuing Geum Hyuk Soo in Part 1, will be able to reveal the truth behind her son Nam Yoon Ho's (Lee Kang Ji) death.  

The production team of A Bloody Lucky Day teases audiences with the promise of a story different from the webtoon and a shocking plot twist in Part 2 while urging viewers to look forward to the fierce clash between Oh Taek and Geum Hyeok Soo. 

Part 2 of A Bloody Lucky Day will be available on TVING on December 8. Global audiences can stream the drama on Paramount+. A Bloody Lucky Day also airs every Monday and Tuesday on tvN in South Korea.

https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-sung-min-and-yoo-yeon-seok-are-set-to-have-a-face-off-in-part-2-of-a-bloody-lucky-day

• Like 1