[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] New Life Begins 新川日常

SC2019

2e2eb9389b504fc2d562bea0d488f01190ef76c6

Details:

Title: 新川日常 / Xin Chuan Ri Chang
English title: New Life Begins
Genre: Historical, life

Director: Zhao Qi Chen (赵启辰)
Screenwriter: Ji Sang Rou (纪桑柔), Ding Lu (丁璐)
Producer: Yang Bei, Liu Wen Yang (刘闻洋), Wang Xiao Yan, Gao Yuan (高远)

Episodes: 40
Broadcast network: iQiyi
Broadcast period: Nov 10 - Dec 6, 2022

Note: Adapted from the web novel "Qing Chuan Ri Chang" (清穿日常) by Duo Mu Mu Duo (多木木多).

Cast:

Bai Jing Ting as Yin Zheng
Tian Xi Wei as Li Wei
Chen Xiao Yun as Hao Jia
Liu Guan Lin as Yin An
Liu Ling Zi as Yuan Ying
Zhang Xiao Chen as Yin Song
Chang Long as Yin Zhi
Liu Mei Han as Song Wu
Fan Shuai Qi as Jing Jing
Liu Meng Meng as Dong Haitang
Wei Zi Xin as Su Shen
Chen Zi Han as Zhao Fangru
Zhao Ke as Madame He
Qiu Xin Zhi as Master of Jin Chuan
Wang Yi Yao as Bai Lu
Ji Xiao Fei as Yin Jun
Tang Meng Jia
Gao Shu Guang as Master of Xin Chuan
Yu En Tai
Hu Ke
Hu Dan Dan as An Xiyuan
Hou Chang Rong

Synopsis:

Because of a marriage selection, girls from all over the world gather in Xin Chuan. Yin Zheng (played by Bai Jingting),  one of the six young masters of Xin Chuan, who keeps a low profile, and Li Wei (played by Tian Xiwei), who just wants to work hard and not get selected, live comfortably in this hometown. They unexpectedly form a relationship, and together, start a new life where they encounter numerous situations and complement each other in overcoming them. As Yin Zheng sets up a government office and goes to court, the two gradually develop similar tastes as their hearts become in sync. They share three meals and four seasons together, and grow up with other brothers and sisters with different personalities and fates, living a warm, daily life as a Xinchuan family together.

Cr MDL| Baidu

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] New Life Begins 新川日常, premierring 10 Nov, starring Bai Jing Ting & Tian Xi Wei

i watched the first episode

rate it 6.0 to 6.3 out of 10
the production value is about 7/10 ..... but the plot is very narrow inside that circle of people , not really used to such genre of story
similar to 2011 步步惊心, a group of heirs to the throne with their girlfriends , all the guys and girls know each other and their friendship intertwine
props and costume of the palace people and guards ... looks borrowed from other production and not specifically made for this

I've seen the male lead in a few dramas before.

I actually think he acts pretty good.

I am not familiar with the female lead though.

I don't think I've seen any of her dramas yet.

The premise is cute and they are both cute in the trailers.

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] New Life Begins 新川日常, premiered 10 Nov, starring Bai Jing Ting & Tian Xi Wei

There I was happily watching and watching away and then...no more episodes left sob sob.

An enjoyable show.

This eldest prince. Good entrance. Seems a hardy type. A different vibe from the others. I am intrigued.

The third prince is hilarious. For real or just an act?

Episode 17 can't come soon enough.

On 11/14/2022 at 10:19 PM, ElleSor said:

I actually think he acts pretty good.

I am not familiar with the female lead though.

I don't think I've seen any of her dramas yet.

I am liking his performance here.

They are both new to me.

3 hours ago, impoppies said:

There I was happily watching and watching away and then...no more episodes left sob sob.

An enjoyable show.

This eldest prince. Good entrance. Seems a hardy type. A different vibe from the others. I am intrigued.

The third prince is hilarious. For real or just an act?

Episode 17 can't come soon enough.

I am liking his performance here.

They are both new to me.

Wow!

So it's a good drama.

I will give it a try.

As soon as I get through what I'm watching now. 

Thanks for the heads up. 

• Like 1

The poor woman.

If only the story had given her

Spoiler

a baby boy as well to go with the girl. Twins.

As prophesied by the quack. The joy they would bring her, to both wives.

Plus the chance of better life henceforth.

Surely that is abuse. All that to-do about the women operating a business yet not a peep about how Second is running his household.

Fifth and his missus together is just one big candy. The same goes for the godsister and her husband.

2 hours ago, 杨过是大哥哥 said:

The show slowed down from ep 12 onwards , i'm now at ep19

Currently i rate it 7.4/10

Hang in there.

Episode 25. This feels like the most excitement the show has seen thus far.

Despite what appears to be a soft and gentle demeanor, the male lead carries with him an air of authority. And in the face of threats, collected and cold.

Fifth, by contrast, seems to give into fluster. A big heart though. Love him to bits.

The adults are crying more than the baby.

Episode 26 sees the characters tying up loose ends. Hopefully the counterfeit bills will amount to something exciting.

Episode 28. Indeed, everything Fifth said. That was a good scene between him and the king. I like the rapport, the chemistry, between the actors playing the characters.

He is taking all that is happening to him in stride. The character gets better with each episode.

Episodes 30 and 31. Kudos to the actor and the folks responsible for the character development. I ended up feeling not just sorry but sad for Second.

To me, the king deserved all that Fifth and Second said to him. Yet at the same time I felt bad for him. I like this actor as a dad. I feel for his character. Must be hard being a dad when you are also the king.

And then came the end of episode 32 and I could not help but marvel at the king's decision. Sweet though, the way Third was concerned about the male lead.

Kudos too to the background music folks.

• Like 1

And we are back to light and happy. A jealous male lead plus Third all ready to drop the male lead were the highlights of the last couple of episodes for me. Naturally cute and funny without trying too hard.

And now we wait. Sunday. Sigh.

• Like 2

The wait for new episodes with the delay has been so hard that I've been rewatching them! I couldn't resist watching all the previews- excited for Eps 37-40!

On 12/1/2022 at 2:16 AM, impoppies said:

Episodes 30 and 31. Kudos to the actor and the folks responsible for the character development. I ended up feeling not just sorry but sad for Second.

To me, the king deserved all that Fifth and Second said to him. Yet at the same time I felt bad for him. I like this actor as a dad. I feel for his character. Must be hard being a dad when you are also the king.

And then came the end of episode 32 and I could not help but marvel at the king's decision. Sweet though, the way Third was concerned about the male lead.

Kudos too to the background music folks.

I felt sad for 2nd too and the actor did an amazing job, making us feel everything from hatred to pity for him. But I didn't quite like how the character development was done. I felt that if they wanted to make him a more complex character, they should have started earlier. He even had a chance to come clean and didn't take it. Until his demise, he was pure evil, with no other side, and it made his end a little confusing and less satisfying to watch. Regardless of how he was treated by his father, he had no right to ruin and abuse his wives. He deserved what he got, and I'm happy Hao Jia and Fang Ru are free.

I do love the actor for the king- he's perfect for the role! He definitely made huge mistakes in his parenting and deserved to hear what was said to him.

The music! I live in a condo with pretty good soundproofing, but I heard the music the other day coming from another unit and now I want to know who this other person with good tastes in drama is!

• Like 1
  • Love 1