Details:

Title: 外星女生柴小七2 / Wai Xing Nu Sheng Chai Xiao Qi 2
English title: My Girlfriend is an Alien 2
Genre: Romance, fantasy, comedy

Director: Gao Cong Kai
Episodes: 30
Broadcast network: Tencent
Broadcast period: 2022-Sep-16
Related TV series: My Girlfriend is an Alien (2019)

Cast:

Wan Peng as Chai Xiaoqi
Thassapak Hsu as Fang Leng
Zhang Meng as Sister Chai
Eddie Cheung
Wang You Jun as Fang Lie
Chen Yi Xin
Wan Yan Luo Rong
Zhao Guan Yu
Shu Ya Xin as Doctor Zhang

Synopsis:

This is the Sypnosis from MDL

With Xiao Qi returning as an ambassador for her home planet, the couple embarks on another series of adventure on Earth.

Chai Xiao Qi and Fang Leng are about to usher in their happily ever after if not for the appearance of an alien rival who is under orders to break them up. Chai Xiao Qi's "partner" Jiang Shi Yi who also hails from her home planet has been ordered to forcibly take her away on the day of her wedding to Fang Leng with the intention to brainwash her. Can our main couple overcome all odds to protect their love for each other?

But based on the trailer that got released...

Xiao Qi travels down the wrong time tunnel and arrives one year earlier so Fang Leng doesn't know who she is. To him, she is really an 'alien' whom he has never met before and from all appearances wants her out of his way. She does her best to make him fall in love with her, with all her shennigans... which will make for great fun and laughter to watch!

Cr mydramalist

Preview:

OSTs:

coming soon

Additional Links:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderator @SC2019

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] My Girlfriend is an Alien 2 外星女生柴小七2, premiering Sept 16, starring Wang Peng & Thassapak Hsu
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] My Girlfriend is an Alien 2 外星女生柴小七2