Chen Yu Qi as Jin A Yin
Wang Tian Chen as Li Da Long
Bai Bing as Chen Mu Mu
Liu Yi Tong as Ma Ze Hao
Dai Wen Wen as Tao Tao
Hei Ze as Jin Chuan
Zhang Xue Han as Teng Xi

Synopsis:

A movie star from the Republican era encounters a rookie screenwriter from the 21st century. Two people from different worlds cross the boundaries of time and space to start a romantic story of living together. During the 1930s, Xiang Qin Yu finds himself time travelling to the modern era after getting shot on the filming set. The movie star who is arrogant on the outside but a softie on the inside happens to meet Jin A Yin, an unknown screenwriter who is simple and quick-witted. As they fall in love, Xiang Qin Yu also looks into the shooting incident and the truth behind his fateful reincarnation.

Source: MDL| dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Coming soon...

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] See You Again 超时空罗曼史 starring Hu Yi Tian & Yukee Chen
9 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Official trailer is out - 3 days ago. Looks like a premiere sometime in summer?

I wonder - don't you think the trailer is rather "empty" to be called a real trailer?  I mean,  usually for a trailer they would use some scenes from the real episodes, and here it's just smth conceptual, like "we are here, don't forget about us". 

I so far don't know what to think about it. I am very reserved re Yuqi's acting skills:mellow:

And, another thought, - it looks to be a kind of Night Wanderer replacement...

13 hours ago, leo2020 said:

I wonder - don't you think the trailer is rather "empty" to be called a real trailer?  I mean,  usually for a trailer they would use some scenes from the real episodes, and here it's just smth conceptual, like "we are here, don't forget about us". 

I so far don't know what to think about it. I am very reserved re Yuqi's acting skills:mellow:

And, another thought, - it looks to be a kind of Night Wanderer replacement...

I believe this was shot before Night Wanderer...

13 hours ago, SC2019 said:

I believe this was shot before Night Wanderer..

Really? Well, good for them, however what I meant is since the Night Wanderer is currently off the table, this drama might come earlier then they originally intended to. 

iQiyi's Youtube channel reports that this drama is coming to us in the summer of 2022. Summer is from 21 June - 23 Sept...

The line up is:

《Love The Way You Are》https://bit.ly/3rIxsid - out June 16
《Love Between Fairy and Devil》https://bit.ly/2YWgkup  
《See You Again》https://bit.ly/3yM3ezh - is 3rd on the list.
《Mr.Bad》https://bit.ly/3lvpcOY
《Love in Time》https://bit.ly/3PBX8HI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] See You Again 超时空罗曼史, premieres Sept 5, starring Hu Yi Tian & Yukee Chen
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] See You Again 超时空罗曼史, premieres Sept 5, starring Hu Yi Tian & Yukee Chen

Trailer that just got released today!

And the trailer is so funny, it shows an actor who just recites numbers instead of reading his lines
because it's going to be dubbed anyway. I've read of this but never seen it being acted out.

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] See You Again 超时空罗曼史