Rainbow Gala 27th - 2022

• 2 weeks later...

Rainbow Gala was wonderful, the timeline for going in and out of the event with the tickets was wonderfully planned and everyone who came this year was well dressed and masked and there was a lot of people on Day 1 and I mean full hall and it was so fun.

I would like to thank you all the booth owners and all the staff that came to the event and worked so hard to control the event, thank you for everyone's hard work.

due to the pandemic's goverment order and rules, we had a lot of complain and misunderstanding so this year we would like to thank everyone at Rainbow Gala for their hard work and did everything they can to control and trust me it wasn't easy I understand.

As for this short update from me, I don't have pictures I barely brought anything as I was half lost and finding people, so yeah... see everyone again soon~

Best Regards
Usagi~  

• SC2019 locked this topic