[Drama 2024] 7 Escape: War for Survival - 7인의 탈출 - Uhm Ki Joon, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Joon, Lee Yoo Bi - season 2

Maetawinz

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

20240407022424_Hide-Queen-of-Tears.jpg?s

"Hide" Earns Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + "Queen Of Tears" Kicks Off 2nd Half At No. 1

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” dipped to a nationwide average of 2.7 percent for its fourth episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1653428wpp/hide-earns-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet-queen-of-tears-kicks-off-2nd-half-at-no-1

While Le Hui using Min Do-Hyeok and Kang Ki Tang to seek revenge on K, she helped murder Mone's mother and her brother. Yeah, K is the one that murdered them but she helped and didn't stop him.  I'm starting to think she isn't the righteous heroine seeking revenge.

I have a feeling that the writer has brought the revenge story back to Han Mone, who now has a connection wih Min Do-Hyeok. Their parents were both kille by K. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kboramint said:

While Le Hui using Min Deok and Kang Ki Tang to seek revenge on K, she helped murder Mone's mother and her brother. Yeah, K is the one that murdered them but she helped and didn't stop him.  I'm starting to think she isn't the righteous heroine seeking revenge that we are all meant to be.

I have a feeling that the writer has brought the revenge story back to Han Mone, who now has a connection wih Min Do-Hyeok. Their parents were both kille by K. 

I don't think so. She hates Monet because of what she did to her child. It is implied that she saved her mother because she made a phone call to get a female dead body presumably to have proof of death for Monet's mother. They can all kill each other for all I care. The showrunner and writer have been greedy for a longtime. It has finally caught up to them. They should have wrapped this garbage up during the 1st season.

• Like 1

It's much better if you ignore the plot, honestly... The person on Reddit suggesting, that the ending will be face off of two characters taking their mask off three times each, was probably quite close.

b4d2330244d8f427a71eb4026712f6e61911cbdb

Spoiler

a81f8846a9827814c2c3a01b447788d2bda5bf9f

e1623fb208fd3d389c18be3f6c6e0b1b854c0210

bf78fc73efabc3eb2abdbd1304456abec7b2a7a4

d4d72a0d1da043cfd860e1a19448cc221fdb0ea1

6b947f1dcc84fb440857739d9fcbe7cc91c5ea6c

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

EVENT: Noona Romances with the BEST Chemistry

NR_6.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1f96a09915e084d3

Noona romances - love them or hate them - do let us know which couples with an age gap had the best chemistry. :glasses:

Your Event Organizers

Spoiler

Lee Yoo Bi And Lee Jung Shin Invite Villains To Their Engagement Party In

Lee Yoo Bi And Lee Jung Shin Invite Villains To Their Engagement Party In "The Escape Of The Seven: Resurrection"

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” has shared new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

Season 2 of the hit 2023 drama “The Escape of the Seven,” which told the revenge story about a man who dreams of becoming the king of a castle built on fake news, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” depicts the counterattack of the seven people, who returned from hell, against new evil that held hands with Matthew Lee (Uhm Ki Joon).

Spoilers

Previously, Matthew Lee was completely tricked by Min Do Hyuk (Lee Joon). Matthew Lee was convinced that the real Lee Hwi So (Min Young Ki) was alive and decided to use Han Mo Ne (Lee Yoo Bi) to obtain SAVE’s security program to prevent him from accessing Luca. Meanwhile, Han Mo Ne, who thought that her mother Yoon Ji Sook (Kim Hyun) had died at the hands of Geum Ra Hee (Hwang Jung Eum), pledged to take revenge on Geum Ra Hee and held an engagement ceremony with the CEO of SAVE Hwang Chan Sung (Lee Jung Shin).

Amidst of all this, the newly released stills capture the villains attending a party celebrating the engagement of Han Mo Ne and Hwang Chan Sung.

7-resurrection-05.jpeg

7-resurrection-06.jpeg

Contrary to the festive atmosphere, Matthew Lee has a dark facial expression as he observes Hwang Chan Sung, who is enjoying the party with a relaxed attitude, raising tension.

7-resurrection-01.jpeg

The tense war of nerves between Geum Ra Hee and Han Mo Ne also captures attention. Hwang Chan Sung stands in front of Geum Ra Hee to block her, and Matthew Lee follows him into the room. Viewers are left eager to find out what will happen at the engagemenet party.

Spoiler

7-resurrection-04.jpeg

7-resurrection-03.jpeg

7-resurrection-02.jpeg

Episode 5 of “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” airs on April 12 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1654499wpp/lee-yoo-bi-and-lee-jung-shin-invite-villains-to-their-engagement-party-in-the-escape-of-the-seven-resurrection

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

20240413022253_Cha-Eun-Woo-Kim-Nam-Joo.j

"Wonderful World" Heads Into Finale On No. 1 Ratings

Meanwhile, “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection”—the second season of the popular drama “The Escape of the Seven”—climbed to an average nationwide rating of 3.1 percent for its fifth episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1654638wpp/wonderful-world-heads-into-finale-on-no-1-ratings

Okay, this drama is even more confusing than ever. Hwang Chan-Sung and Guem La-Hui are supposivly working together but Hwang Chan-Sung is acting villianous towards Han Monet and Min Do-Hyuk. Then again, Guem La-Hui is acting villianous towards Han Monet so if they are working together then I understand why Hwang Chan-Sung is villionous towards Han Monet but what is his problem with Min Do-Hyuk?   Min Do-Hyuk saves Han Monet from Hwang Chan-Sung but based on the preview for the next episode, she's back together with him?    

• Like 1

Kang Ki-Tak is Dami's real father!! She was never Bang Chil-Sung's bio grand daughter. So, basically Guam La-Hui lied to Bang Chil-Sung, Kang Ki-Tak, and Dami. She knew that Dami wasn't related to Bang, all along. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 7! :).

20240420024904_Chief-Detective-1958-6.jp

"Chief Detective 1958" Breaks MBC Record For Highest Premiere Ratings Of Any Friday-Saturday Drama

Meanwhile, despite facing stiff competition from “Chief Detective 1958,” “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection”—which airs in the same time slot—saw a rise in viewership for its latest episode, which earned a nationwide average of 3.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1656080wpp/chief-detective-1958-breaks-mbc-record-for-highest-premiere-ratings-of-any-friday-saturday-drama

Just like that... K has been replaced as the main villian. Hwang Chan-Sung is the new main villian. 

What would had happened if Han Monet didn't go in and shoot at Guem Lu Hei. Would she had shot the survivors? I'm sure she would had shot at K if her servived. 

Here are the ratings for Episode 8! :).

20240421021407_Queen-of-Tears-Missing-Cr

"Queen Of Tears" Soars To Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet + "Missing Crown Prince" Hits All-Time High

SBS’s “The Escape of the Seven: Resurrection” wrapped up the first half of its run on a nationwide average of 2.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1656128wpp/queen-of-tears-soars-to-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet-missing-crown-prince-hits-all-time-high

• Like 1

Spoiler

Kitak being Dami's bio dad is the least shocking revelation in the history of shocking revelations. That was my expectation since the first scene between him and La Hui. Later reinforced by the absolute non-existence of Bang Chil-Sung's son in the drama. Now, I guess La Hui's death will give everyone else chance to realize they are not all that bad people and redeem themselves through their love (except those two real psychos). And we will get Dohyuk/Mone happy ending, because why not. I hope there will be also Kitak/Shim auntie couple in the end, because I want happy end for everybody. Let's see what that inept writer will deliver in the last quarter of her masterpiece. :headbang:

357343b8705b4ac435c23a1258c8b0b8e31409ce

Spoiler

9f38099bf7920c57a4a09a8b626722f9be43beee1b5fe08938458f5e874ef00262a8c0340a6beeac

d197d9428021a17e15f9e8c86d50fcbbba63c55c

8f3a19289c08b75bb339f9d8421e095afa436c8f

f5bc7d1dd3db45c28e1a414f0af8b280337d1481

1f54b6c4144d60d6d4e19f41d7dd1a7de214e790

9bbc089f1cc452738f3fa1dfb5d15cfa55fdbdb3

• Blob 1