Dennis Joseph O'neil 데니스 오

Guest .ataraxia

come and join Dennis at his twitter http://www.twitter.com/ohdennis

i guess that is his real twitter account... he said he's going to London soon....working there after been gone for too long for a vacations! Well that's answered all the questions where he's been missing lately!! He didnt said it was for a photoshoot or CF but i'm sure he's doing something i his career... he's been working really hard to be in the Hollywood list :D

i cant wait to see him more on the screen! ;)

by the way, u gurls should follow him in twitter coz he's doing a contest to his fans in the twitter and we had a chance to grab a personalized autograph from Dennis!! :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eucharis

fidda: your link doesn't work.:(

I have a question: what Dennis was going to do in London ?

I heard that in this summer Dennis will be casted in a Chinese film (but I doubt that, because he has been having a plan with Hype Nation)

And new pics.

dd100428051.jpg

ddubktge1.jpg

do635.jpg

do636.jpg

do634.jpg

cr: dennisclub

I hope his album will be released as soon as possible. I can't wait anymore

Guest lee hana parker

dd100428051.jpg

ddubktge1.jpg

do635.jpg

do636.jpg

do634.jpg

>Sorry eucharis because i post again....

Wow..i'm really miss to chat here...

how are you guys?

i hope you all doing fine...

thanks to eucharis and fida especially because your sharing....

i've got more information from you.....

Guest eucharis

0157030.jpg

Jaebeom will hold a local fanmeeting in June... Will he speak of his withdrawal?

Source: 2pmnews

(I just cut a part related to Dennis of this news)

Jaebeom, Dennis Oh, Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa, J Boog, Lil' Fizz, and Raz B will be appearing in 'Hype Nation' which starts filming at the end of June. 70% of the film is expected to be filmed in Korea.

Why the end of June ????? I'll get mad if I have to wait until that time. Why can't be earlier ?!

fidda: your link doesn't work.:(

I have a question: what Dennis was going to do in London ?

I heard that in this summer Dennis will be casted in a Chinese film (but I doubt that, because he has been having a plan with Hype Nation)

And new pics.

I hope his album will be released as soon as possible. I can't wait anymore

how come the link doesnt work? maybe u need to register first the twitter...

Dennis said he's going to london for work.. i think he went there not for permanently...maybe he had a photoshoot or something...

by the way... i dunno why suddenly i feels like started not to like Dennis... :(

Actually i had posted these pics in twitpic last month... i made this especially for Dennis..... in the twitter, Dennis said it's awesome.. i'm glad he said that.. well.. i'm not sure that is real dennis in the twitter or not but it sounds really like him...all the solace management and his friends kevin pennington....seems so real to me.... but i'm still doubt about it... <_<

Hope u like these pics

dennis_art5.jpg

dennis_art2.jpg

dennis_art3.jpg

Guest eucharis

25477_397640301512_368944986512_4393059_7104304_n.jpg

Hype Nation 's old summary from the year of 2008(I take from facebook). Many questions about Dennis 's character in this movie like: Will he be the brother of female leading actor ?(that means a mafia leader) or will he cast a villain role ? etc ...

Until now, I haven't got any info of the leading actress. A doc from hypenationmovie.com said that BoA will be the main actress but there is another news said that this movie will have 2 main actressess. So I feel so confused.

oh dennis! i've been wanting to know what he's been up to. now, that i know bits and pieces, is he really pursuing his stardom internationally? i do hope so. i missed that ep. of mp. i just hope he's presence will be felt more. he's good in action/comedy. luv luv him in sweet spy. not so much in east of eden though. is he in talks with starring in more tv roles or movie in u.s?

on another note, his fellow actor/model daniel also starred in three rivers but it's been canceled. :(

Guest eucharis

AilsJelly: Well, at the end of June, he is going to return to Korea to film the US movie "Hype Nation" with Jay Bum.

I wonder when his photobook will be released, it takes a lot of time to wait for because I heard that this album has finished for a long time and what I have had up to now is only some of his photoshoot clips from Chinese fans.

Guest eucharis

Dennis is going to appear in the drama "Autumn Tale" China ver as Won Bin's role and he's about to act in July.

Han Geng(Han Kyung) can be Song Seung Hun's role.

Guest eucharis

Source: 2pmalways.com

Jaebeom's Seattle performance video is a hot topic, 'performs holding fans' presents and cards'

Thursday, June 03 2010

W2D: A video of 2PM former leader Jaebeom (real name Park Jaebeom, English name Jay Park) at a performance in Seattle was revealed, becoming a hot topic on the Internet.

The video showing Jaebeom's dance performance was revealed at his show in Seattle. In the video, Jaebeom shows his dance skills that are as outstanding as ever, and revealed his hard abs, drawing audible cheers from the fans. Jaebeom especially attracted attention for performing while holding a fanmade placard. The placard read, 'Park Jaebeom is the best ♥.'

Meanwhile, Jaebeom will return to Korea on the 11th.

One representative recently said, "Jaebeom will return to Korea on the 11th," and "He will be in New York for 3 days, after which he will go to Korea. The plans for his [return to Korea] were pushed back later than originally planned," it was revealed.

Jaebeom will be returning to Korea for the first time since leaving for Seattle in September 2009. While in Korea, Jaebeom is scheduled to focus on filming the movie 'Hype Nation.'

As plans were pushed back by one week, it has become unclear what will happen with the fanmeeting and press conference that had been planned. This representative said, "We are considering making some time in the middle of filming so Jaebeom can meet his fans for a little bit."

Meanwhile, the movie 'Hype Nation' is in the final stages of casting the female lead. Besides Jaebeom, Dennis Oh will also make an appearance in the movie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eliana.Bando

Hi, everybody! Well, this is my first time here!

Just to say that Dennis is the personification of the god of the perfection beauty! He is very handsome and every inch in his is perfect in every little detail! Just saw him in "Sweet Spy" and now, I'm going to see "Witch in love".Great expatations! Love his tatoos!

Does anyone know his recent movies or doramas? Just want to see more of him!

See ya! po po from Brazil!

Guest Kpark06

I watched "Sweet Spy" as well.

When you said you are going to watch "Witch in love", do you mean "Witch Yoo Hee"?

If so, I like him in that drama too.

Guest Eliana.Bando

I watched "Sweet Spy" as well.

When you said you are going to watch "Witch in love", do you mean "Witch Yoo Hee"?

If so, I like him in that drama too.

Yeap! I'm now on 12th episode! It's great! Dennis is so cute! In everywhere I guess! I loved to have saw him swimming! I love swimming as well, so...

See you! bye bye! :D

Archived