Dennis Joseph O'neil 데니스 오

Guest .ataraxia

Guest .ataraxia
Sweet Spy's "Han Yoo Il"
dennislog.jpgDennis Joseph O'neil Name: Dennis Oh (Full name: Dennis Joseph O'neil) Birthday: August 29, 1981 (Currently 24 years old) Height: 188cm (6'2) Graduate: Savannah College of Art and Design (Photography major) Occupation: Model Hobbies: Drawing, Photography, traveling Family: Korean mother, English father, older brother Credit Daum. Fansites: -http://cafe.daum.net/denniso More pictures .. N2005121017500617001.jpg180909_01.jpg7134_1.jpg8020051124_21208448.JPGyi32zs.png20051216105015.403.0.jpg
This thread is supposed to be about Dennis but now it is turning into a Dennis and Daniel comparison thread instead. Daniel and Dennis are both handsome and different so there is no point in comparing who is better.
^Well said. Dennis wants us to distinguish between Daniel and himself, so lets do him the favor of not comparing the two. They both have qualities that stand out and make them unique. He's a new star on the rise; please help support him!! :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tink he's cute....better than the Daniel guy(IMO).....as for his acting, alot of pple say he cant act bt then for a rookie, i tink he's passable........

also read somewher tat his gf bk home is not too happy abt him being so far away or sumtin.........

Guest .ataraxia

i tink he's cute....better than the Daniel guy(IMO).....as for his acting, alot of pple say he cant act bt then for a rookie, i tink he's passable........

LOL; I think he's better looking that Daniel Henney, but his image is younger than Daniels. (imo) His acting isn't that great but his body language is superb. :)

Guest Access DENIED

LMAO.. i knew there was going to be a thread for himm..

Although i dont really like him as much as daniel...im impressed with his pissed off expressions and that suave look of his in the drama. Some korean actors cannot pull that off..but i really dont like his lines and the way he expresses it.. it reminds me of the horrible acting from star wars III

i have yet to see daniel act in a drama again to fully compare..

between daniel and him,well he has my vote in the looks department. sure, people will disagree (like 3 out of 3 of my friends who have seen them both on screen) but like the saying goes 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'.

i guess he charmed me in THE SWEET SPY but i've got to say he has lousy lines and he definitely needs to work on his acting skills. daniel henney in sam soon has a great role that was tailored just for him and thus he comes across as more natural.

but i hope this thread won't turn out to be just comparing these 2 actors. it's just not fair for both of them and it can get pretty tiresome. it's better to base our judgement on whether each of them has improved over their previous works. :D

This thread is supposed to be about Dennis but now it is turning into a Dennis and Daniel comparison thread instead. Daniel and Dennis are both handsome and different so there is no point in comparing who is better.

i so agree on that. but it seems inevitable unfortunately cuz they happen to be the only 2 hot, mixed parentage stars right now. sigh...

but let's all try huh?

Guest escents

i am at school right and showing my friends the picture of dennis. they all think he is better than daniel. i think so too. i am so fed up with him.

i like the black and white pic best.

the one of him with the red cap made me do a double take. i thought he looks like daniel! maybe i just got my eyes crossed. :D

Archived