Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Il Gook piles on the adorable factor with his triplets for ‘HIGH CUT’51425-277637.jpg

Actor Song Il Gook who has been labeled as a ‘Super Dad’ and enjoying an upsurge in popularity through reality parenting program ‘Superman is Back,’ recently did a photo shoot with his triplet sons Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se, as they showed off their fashionable images.

In the photos, Song Il Gook showed off his comical side, while his son displayed their calm, aegyo, and mischievous images, and looked really adorable.

Song Il Gook recently took on the movies ‘Fly High’ and ‘Entangled,’ as he made his acting return on the big screen. When asked if his wife voices her objection to him taking on serial killer or hooligan roles, Song Il Gook replied, “Nothing of that sort. She is actually worried about my future as an actor. She is a really virtuous manager, and hopes that I can broaden my acting range.”

As for balancing his role as a husband, father, and actor, Song Il Gook said, “I was always in a relaxed manner before the birth of my sons, but I started to have conflicting thoughts when they were born. I started to face up to life and reality in a serious manner. My life really underwent a dramatic transformation after getting married, but those weren’t really considered transformations compared to the period after my sons were born. The joy that your children gives you is far greater than you can ever imagined. If I am asked on whether I would want children, I would bravely say that children gives you a joy that cannot be exchanged for anything else in the world.”

Song Ik Gook’s full photo shoot with his sons and interview can be found in the latest issue of ‘HIGH CUT.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

51425-277633.jpg
51425-277635.jpg
51425-277634.jpg

Guest tripletslover

Thank you @celiapkorean for translating it. OMOOO the winner will be very lucky!!
After seeing Manse's hair in the High Cut editorial, I thought he must've had a haircut recently. And here's the clear picture of his new hair style! :D
IMG_20141119_183818.jpgScreenshot_2014_11_19_19_50_37.pngcredit: @sunyoung.0723

I'm so curious what is this photoshoot for :) Look like it's taken inside of a studio. Moreover, they look so cute with a bowtie!

Some pix took by fans in airport. Superman DC said they're going to Japan (I'm not sure so just waiting for more pix to confirm it) and shooting for Superman show. 
ee4271f0f736afc353b4dc3db019ebc4b745123f.jpg
1b2962600c3387444d8fb624520fd9f9d72aa02a.jpg
1f12b7096b63f624c817a05b8444ebf81a4ca32a.jpg

3ac772cb0a46f21f1e7ec70bf5246b600c33ae2a.jpg
866eff246b600c3322334790194c510fd9f9a12a.jpg
53046263f6246b60a8442b2ce8f81a4c510fa22a.jpg
210898600416df9f65image.jpg

All pix credit to Superman baidu 

The triplet theme for mobile phone is really cute. I got it for my phone too. Can I show it off here ? :D
Screenshot2014-11-20-00-45-24.png
Screenshot2014-11-20-00-45-30.png
Screenshot2014-11-20-00-45-36.png

Daddy Ilkook's stage play will start soon.  November 27 to December 31, 2014.
He's busy filming 'Superman Returns", enough to show during December, when he'll be on stage everyday.
Meanwhile, promotion of 'I Am You' is ongoing.
Tickets for the show are from 50,000 won to 100,000 (50 to 100 USD).  50% discount for students.
1382360_306811389510830_2919981587063960

Guest tripletslover

@zuizui they are so lovely in those outfit! is it winter already in Korea? Sarang will be very happy to have playdates with them.please let me know where can I get the mobile theme too ^^

Thanks again Cutie for these song family animations, nice idea see how they can be like them? v  

Thanks zul, not very keen on pap photos, but yeah nice to hear they are going to Japan!  Premiereing entrangled/vertigo? Maybe they will run into my mom, she's going back there for a cruise!   Awww..why is he's there and she's is!?  lol.  BUT not sure if that looks like incheon, maybe gimpo airport which is smaller size and much nearer to Seoul.  I went there from Jeju island.to land there..once.   :D

Waves to KB, metal, triple.. irrella, celiap, czak.. ard.. 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

Another version.
Song Il Kook and his triplets are an adorable bunch for 'High Cut'
51425-277637.jpg
During the interview, when asked how he balances his life as a husband, father, and actor, Song Il Kook shared, "It was easy up to when the kids were born. But after the kids were born, my roles continue to conflict with each other... I got a reality check... A lot of things changed after I got married but compared to what changed after the kids were born, it's nothing."
"However, a child brings a lot of joy so if I was asked if I would prefer to have a child or not, I think that the joy received from having a child is incomparably great."
The triplets also brought along their favorite crocodile to the set and looked like little princes in their crowns. The pictorial also brought laughs as the photos seem quite candid, as if the staff and Song Il Kook couldn't stop the kids from roaming around in opposite directions! Their father also gave off a tired look into the camera with coffee in one hand a pillow in the other, as if to express the lack of sleep associated with having not just one, but three toddlers!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/song-il-kook-and-his-triplets-are-an-adorable-bunch-for-high-cut

Daddy IlKook in the rehearsal of his "I Am You" play.
68013929.1.jpg

68013677.2.jpg
KonaBeans said: Daddy Ilkook's stage play will start soon.  November 27 to December 31, 2014.
Meanwhile, promotion of 'I Am You' is ongoing.
Tickets for the show are from 50,000 won to 100,000 (50 to 100 USD).  50% discount for students.

hoonwoodjoon said:
:)….Hey Will!  Yeah..being a parent must be a joy, while you can be with them!?  I'm sure from his work and schedule..lately..even as now!   With a movie/drama..back to back!  I guess can see why he's doing the SOR..shows..keep in touch with his kids too!  Once they grow up fast, it's all over!   Make it the best as you can, and I'm still  single!  lol

[Kvariety] Song Il Kook and his Triple Trouble Triplets ~ Ep19
7_B.jpg
The episode starts with Min Guk having a one-on-one conversation with the cameraman. Before going to the cameraman’s tent, the boy sees a dead fly on the window and he asks the ‘ajjusshi’ what’s that and although the staff isn’t allowed to talk with the boys, in the end the cameraman answered to Min Guk that the bug is a fly.
Il Gook starts talking on the phone with someone who is today’s special guest for the triplets’ part of the show. During the interview, the father tells the staff that ‘that’ person is someone who likes kids and doing sports as well so because a marathon was planned to take place around the area he lives in, Il Gook invited the ‘guest’ for a run. That special guest is Sean, the father of 4.
Ha Eum – 9 years old (first born)
Ha Rang – 8 years old
Ha Yul – 6 years old
Ha El – 4 years old
The triplets were still having their breakfast when Sean and his children came, however everyone is a little surprised and awkward. Yet the triplets befriend with Sean pretty fast as he plays all kind of games with them while they eat. But before continuing their breakfast, Il Gook introduces Sean to the boys, but at some point Min Guk tells Sean “the youngest fell” after seeing Ha Yul falling. (it wasn’t anything serious, more like he slipped on the floor)
They continue to talk and Dae Han touches his nose and tells ‘elephant’ – after that Sean starts playing the ‘elephant game’ with them while feeding them. Because Man Se finished his bananas, Sean asks Dae Han if he can take one of his to give Man Se and the eldest agrees.
Meanwhile Ha Rang and Ha Yul are fascinated seeing the house (probably the cameramen tents).
While Il Gook was preparing himself and the clothes for the triplets, Sean plays with all the 7 kids and surprisingly things stay peaceful without many major accidents.
Il Gook enters the room and tells Sean that he knows how to play with kids. Later after more playing, Min Guk runs towards Sean and hugs him – at the same time Man Se hugs Ha Rang. Then Man Se goes to the youngest out of Sean’s children, Ha El and hugs her but the girl is displeased and starts crying, however Sean comes fast and asks her what happened. He asks if Man Se wanted to take her bike, but she says that it’s not that and that she was upset because Man Se did that (because he hugged her probably, but Ha El only says “Man Se towards Ha El did this…”). Sean continues and tells his daughter that this is nothing (to be upset over) and that she should tell Man Se (with words) stuff like ‘I don’t like this”.
In the interview room, Il Gook tells the staff that Sean is the God of childcare. Il Gook also tells that he learns a lot for Sean.
Later, Min Guk takes a liking on Ha Eum and starts hugging her – the father sees and says “You are strange today”.
Everyone goes out but because Sean was talking his time to prepare, Il Gook goes to check on the ‘Sean train’, however the triplets were tired of waiting and Man Se calls out:
Man Se: “Dad, come out!!” (come here)
Min Guk does the same but in a softer tone.
The two dads and their children head to the marathon place but until they got to the start place, everyone on the street was starring at them. Yet, Il Gook doesn’t miss any chance of teaching the triplets some words.
After the start, Sean tells Il Gook that kids at that age (at the triplets’ age) get bored fast and after 50 minutes they will start asking stuff like “dad, when are we arriving? Why? When will it end?”. To Il Gook’s luck the triplets start singing.
It doesn’t pass much and Il Gook is getting tired – Sean tells that it was hard for him as well, however he ran with only two kids (at that time) but Il Gook has to do it with 3. The boys hear that the father is having a hard time:
Min Guk: Dad, don’t run.
Then Man Se starts singing a kids’ song “Dad, hang in there, we are here~”
Meanwhile Sean goes faster while Il Gook has to feed cookies to the triplets, however because the father skipped breakfast he was even hungrier so he ended up eating the boys’ snacks. When Min Guk asks for more cookies, the father apologizes that he eat all of them because he was hungry.
Luckily, Il Gook reaches a drink/snack stand. Still, it was hard for the father to eat and run with the triplets, seeing him struggling, another man form the marathon offers to help him until he gets to eat his bread.
In the interview, Il Gook says that at first he thought that it will be easy to run 10 km, but it was harder since he also had the triplets with him, on top of that he didn’t eat breakfast in the morning.
After finishing the marathon, Sean and his kids return to help Il Gook finish it as well.
Later they all go to a park where the children have fun playing around. Dae Han helps Man Se walk on a mini-wall (don’t know the name of that in English) and Il Gook praises his eldest son for taking care of his younger siblings. Then when Dae Han also wants to cross the mini-wall, Il Gook tells Man Se to help his brother as well.
When Sean was preparing to leave, Il Gook tells his triplets to give a good bye kiss to their new friends.
At the end of the episode, the father tries to teach his boys who Seo Joon and Seo Won are as they will all meet (FINALLY) in the next episode.
*for those that watch only Song Il Gook’s parts, Seo Won and Seo Joon are the twins of Lee Hwi Jae – also a member of the show.
Source: http://shikidrama.wordpress.com/2014/11/20/kvariety-song-il-guk-and-his-triple-trouble-triplets-ep-19/