Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

THANK YOU, CHELL!

“Uri Song Il-Kook sonsengnim” at “Ahn Jung-geun Memorial Hall” in Namsam, Seoul talking to international students from Korean Language Institute about the independence movement activist, dr. Ahn Jung-geun and his achievements against the Japanese ocupation.

Once again, our dear SIK is getting involved in educational events, using his image and his Cheongsanri teaching experience for promoting history and (why not) his stage play “I Am You”.

Source: songilkook.com

nov.event-11.jpg

nov.event-17.jpg

nov.event-06.jpg

nov.event-07.jpg
nov.event-08.jpg

nov.event-09.jpg

nov.event-12.jpg

nov.event-13.jpg
nov.event-14.jpg

nov.event-16.jpg

nov.event-18.jpg

nov.event-19.jpg
nov.event-20.jpg
nov.event-22.jpg

Thanks Chell for some lovely press conference, I believe on his character from I am U..am I correct??    Or looks like him??   I'm still upset, not getting the book..at the National Meusum of Korea, when I had the chance!! ;p
Now I can't find the photo of it,had it in my cds, probably got lost..  :(   Well,these are close enough..  And seeing he's wearing often suits now.. :D

4796730284_21c5829c9e_o_zpsfb642473.jpg  6027290174_da4f03094f_o_zps53d2b05f.jpg 

4671093190_e5e314f0f6_o_zpsd2a078d2.jpg   5962674400_909d63e20c_o_zps80da92e5.jpg 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Il Gook Says He Worried About Son Man Se’s NamePao November 11, 2014 SOOMPISong Il Gook Says He Worried About Son Man Se’s Name

Actor Song Il Gook, who is also a doting father to triplets Dae Han, Min Gook,and Man Se, have recently talked about his sons on a radio show.

On the November 11 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Cultwo Show,” Song Il Gook talked abouthis three adorable kids and their names which, when combined together, make the words “Korea, hurray!”

“Actually, I came up with different names but since they are boys, their names became like this. (I also decided to go with that name) because the name was stuck on my lips for ten months,” shared Song Il Gook on how he came up with his triplets’ names.

Cultwo commented, “The names also fit well with the last name,” and Song Il Gook said that he worried about his youngest son Man Se’s name that it might sound funny. “In fact, I worried a lot because of Man Se but seeing his personality, I think he’ll endure well,” said Song Il Gook.

Meanwhile, Song Il Gook will be appearing in the upcoming film “Vertigo,” a film aout four family members. In the film, he plays the role of Sang Ho, the husband of the eldest daughter of a family. He will star alongside Do Ji Won, Kim So Eun, and Kim Young Ae.

Song Il Gook

[Kvariety] Song Il Kook and his triple trouble triplets ~ Ep 18
image.jpg

Il Kook takes the triplets to a park with a lot of toy cars waiting for them to play with. But before getting to the park, they have to get up some stairs – first, Min Guk climbs all the stairs up until the top and his desire to be congratulated arise as he calls for his father’s attention when he arrived at the top of the stairs; Dae Han is carried by the father, meanwhile Man Se seems interested in something else. Seeing his father behind him, Min Guk tells Il Kook to be careful when climbing. Later Il Kook calls Man Se to save him (he was playing with the boy) and the youngest member transformed (how Robocar Poli does) to save his father.
At the park, the boys are excited after seeing the car, especially Man Se who tries all the cars before choosing one. While Man Se was choosing his car, Min Guk jumps into the first one he sees and decides to drive that one the same does Dae Han. After choosing the cars the boys start driving around.
Min Guk who almost ‘run’ over the VJs he tells them to be careful. The boys continues to drive around but since there are a lot of camera men around he tells them to move away for a bit since he may hit them with the car. Next is Dae Han who hits his car on the fence then on Min Guk’s car.
As Il Kook was checking Dae Han’s car, Man Se starts driving and to my surprise, compared to his older brothers, the youngest knows how to turn the car around, how to move towards right or left more than that he can go backwards. However at some point he gets distracted by some pigeons so he starts chasing the birds away.
We move back to Dae Han (yo – he puts the ‘yo’ as in the English ‘yo’ after his name) but it doesn’t last much since he see Man Se again choosing another car. At the place where all the cars were, Man Se sees a bike (motor) that attracts his attention so he calls Il Kook to drive it together.
During the interview, the staff asks Il Kook if he is interested to buy the cars for the boys but he replays that he doesn’t want to buy the cars since the boys should exercise with their feet.
Leaving the cars behind, the father decides to train the boys for a marathon. Easy said than done! Since the only thing the boys learn are the words “working out’.
The boys don’t pay attention to their father and they just watch some football players warming up before their game. However, Il Kook tries to get the boys attention by telling them that the one who will run first to him will receive cookies, of course the boys run as fast as they can when they hear about cookies.
Then, the father explains them that when they hear him blow the whistle, they have to run towards him if they want to receive cookies. Luckily, the cookie trick is a success because the boys run to their father, yet Man Se isn’t interested and continues to do his own things.
In the interview, Il Kook tells the staff that he can’t hit the boys so he has to use cookies even though his wife will create a ruckus (for giving the triplets cookies) but then he turns to the camera with a message for his wife:
Il Kook: Dear, it was really hard!
After working out, the father takes the boys to eat King crab meat for the first time. Before entering the restaurant, Il Kook shows the boys how the crabs look. The restaurant owner takes one out to show them, however the boys get scared, Min Guk runs away and Dae Han hides after his father’s legs while Man Se was up in the father’s arms.
In the restaurant, the triplets shout that they are hungry and Min Guk calls for the restaurant owner to bring him food.
Man Se: Man Se is hungry!
Dae Han: Dae Han is also hungry!
Il Kook: Dad is also hungry!
Actually Min Guk calls the woman ‘aunt’ – that’s how Koreans normally call the women from the restaurants.
image.jpg
Min Guk: Aunt, bring me food.
Eventually the food comes and Min Guk thanks the ‘aunt’ for the food then the boys are quiet as they eat. However as they were all eating, Min Guk takes some of Man Se’s rice thing that seems to displease the youngest. When the crab comes, Il Kook serves everyone with crab meat and once again the triplets are quiet.
The boys finish the rice they had and Il Kook asks the aunt for a refill. For some reasons the two older brothers take from Man Se’s rice. Later, Dae Han gives some of his rice to Il Kook, Man Se follows his older brother and wants to share his rice with the father as well.
Man Se: Dad, here, rice. If (you won’t eat it) not, Man Se will eat it.
Man Se lifts his spoon filled with rice towards Il Kook, but to the father’s surprise, the rice was salty, that is because earlier Man Se mistook the salt from the shrimps as rice so he put it in his rice bowl. To put it simple, Il Kook just took a mouthful of salt. (the staff can be heard laughing in the background)
11a.jpg
Thinking that the triplets finished eating, Il Kook tells them that it’s time to leave, however Min Guk doesn’t want to leave because he still had some rice left. The father lets the second son finish his rice and then they leave.
Later at the house, Min Guk notices a cameraman (the tent wasn’t installed so the cameraman could be seen by the triplets)
Min Guk: Uncle, what are you doing?
Min Guk keeps asking the cameraman what is he doing, and then Man Se comes along together with Dae Han, however since the VJs aren’t allowed to talk with the boys, the man tries to ignore them. Yet, the triplets gather all the chairs from the house and put them in line in front of the cameraman.
Because the first cameraman wasn’t talking with them, the triplets go to another one, however the second VJ is also ignoring them (or so he tries). Luckily for the VJs, Il Kook enters the room and stops the boys from ‘bulling’ the cameramen. But before that, the father scolds them for getting on the chairs since they may fall over.
In the interview room, Il Kook is asked how have the boys changed in 3 weeks, and he tells them that Dae Han started to speak a lot and Min Guk…..gained a belly pot . (As for Man Se, he probably remained a free spirit.)
Before bath, Min Guk and Dae Han go by themselves in the bathroom and they even undress without the father’s help, however Man Se has to be taken to the bathroom by Il Kook.
The boys wash by their own – after cleaning themselves up, they enter the bath tub where Il Kook lets them pay with toys and cameras. Il Kook starts joking that he will catch their pepper. Later because both Min Guk and Dae Han had a camera to play with, one of the VJs comes into the bathroom to give Man Se one as well.
After bath, Il Kook finishes wiping Man Se and Dae Han but before he knows it, Dae Han enters again in the water.
http://shikidrama.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/kvariety-song-il-guk-and-his-triple-trouble-triplets-ep-18/

[ENG] Minguk is the best in driving and manners! (CUT)

...and also, the cutest driver! :\"> =))

[ENG] Manse and the pigeons (CUT)

I thought Manse's chasing away the pigeons but he actually wanted to play with them. :\"> =))
*-:) Originally posted in The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다's thread

Wwoo.w..thanks Chell, for a new pocki sticks, and now I can hopefully find some in H mart here, nope they sell this one?  I wondered if it's Green tea?   AND has his name on it… Ohhhhh..  lol
Another Wow, very thought of them to bring on good cheers for upcoming exams!!  Now I rare seen that support, even from my families!   :)   If that isn't sweet enough, don't know what is!

Thanks czar for now some updates on Vertigo, glad that's still going!   And promting on a raido show!  

Lovely videoclips..Yvo..keep them coming!!

LOL..On dear cutie, hope Manse is okay from all that salt instead of rice!!   I get sick if I even swallowed it!  lol..
And congrats on reaching over 500 posts, now try for another 500..;D

And ard, I notice you changed your profile photo, nice one!!   v

Think his only commerical ad I seen so far...  :) 

4793094377_5e6fb92e68_o_zps50c12cba.jpg  4793728780_795247daaa_o_zps0cda9723.jpg  

4781119240_88c1278664_o_zpse87ce212.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The Return of Superman - Triplets Torching the RelayKBS World TV KBS World TV