Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest MissS1430293836

Hello guys,

How lovely Song's brother. I wish i can take one of them for one day (and of course it worst for me, they will crying all the time. hahaha. ).
Daehan: The first one, his character show it take after his mom. The serious one, maybe he will became someone on the professional career just like his mother. Perhaps. He just cautions in everything's he do. He observe, if it suit for him, then he will do. So that's why, he didn't involve in the door accident. For this episode, we were can see how stubborn he is, in term to say what he dislike it. He crying loudly when he get dirty on his face, during chopstick lesson. Which i think is a born nature for the eldest.
Minguk: The second one, how lovely he is. Even for the first episode, i am started to like Minguk. He just easy to get attention. Mingkuk, this noona really like you. Not me, all around the noona's like you Minguki. That's why Song Il Guk appa choose, you will the most one girlfriends in future. Hahaha. Hm, Noona waiting your growth for become Idol. Hwaiting.
Manse: The last one. Manse Manse Manse. You are tooooooo funny too be ignored. Manse, he know how to cheer up the environment. Manse may not handsome as Daehan not cute as Mingkuk, but if he not around there's is something missing and not enough entertain to see. As scene, Mingkuk and Daehan having their hotdog while Manse sleeping. It such a missing. Manse has full of character. He build the environment to became good entertainment to watch.
As conclusion, those triplets has their own charm. There are really attach to each other. Daehan Mingkuk Manse.  :x

Thanks Yvo, keep the videoclips coming, what would we do without Mr. Song in our lifes!   *Y*  

Piece to you Will, thanks also fro the RoyalSongbrothers photos and rosy cheeks..  *^v^*   And of course they been loved by people, cause the one that made them, should get all the credit!  Songie blood type!   *Y*

lol..Bad, looks like Donji is the winner for guys vs guys, which we need the most!   :D  Say I believe he was the one that got Songie into the I am U play from the beginning if I remember reading that info??   They should do another drama/movei together soon??   Fightings!!!  

Ohoh..men with glasses always good for me, makes them all professionals and smarts!   Thanks ZonZ..he's so dashing..  

Hi Miss,  looking forward also for more of D/M/M trio's, I wondered who name them, i'm sure Songie did them all..  :)

Hey Czak, thanks for more clips of the hand printing event, hope to visited where he's visited.   :)

bts..kotw....

IMG_0837_zpsdef3bbe9.jpg   IMG_0835_zpsce5b2458.jpg

Okay adding more examples of men co-stars, who are the best??   Or photo below of them with his king gerum and Yo pong? 

IMG_0632_zps312e2ed7.jpg

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

The interaction between appa SIK and samdungi triplets make Return of Superman entertaining and heartwarming.  SIK is a perfect wise, perplexed, loving, fun father like no other.  I guess it's because he still has a child like perspective that makes everything fun. 

Thanks

Cutie

for all the clips/posts..not sure if you need to put them in one or different times??  But thanks though..  v

Oh, that?

It's all due to the excitement I get while watching the show. I tend to post stills simultaneously with the airing because I feel for those who are not able to watch it live. I was once like them.

But, thank you for saying that. I appreciate it a lot~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

'Superman Is Back' staff pick Man Se as the most 'broadcast-friendly' among the triplets

song-il-kook_1414540541_af_org.jpg
Actor Song Il Kook revealed that free-spirited Man Se is the triplet whom he, as well as the producers of their reality show, think is the best fit for broadcast!

SEE ALSO: Song Il Kook chooses Min Guk as the son who will probably have the most girlfriends in the future

During an interview on the set of his play 'I Am You' on the 28th, Song Il Kook shared a behind-the-scenes story from 'Superman is Back': "When I met with the 'Superman is Back' producers for the first time, the writers said right away when they saw Man Se was, 'This kid, you are broadcast-friendly.'" He explained that Man Se seems to have the most potential going into variety shows and such later on with his mischievous personality.

He, however, revealed that he is open-minded to any occupation for his triplets, sharing, "Whether it's broadcast or something else, like how my mother did for me, I will let them chose whichever career that they want. I plan to support whichever career [they choose]."

'I Am You' will run from November 27 to December 31 at Kwanglim Arts Center, Seoul. You can also catch Song Il Kook and his triplets on 'Superman is Back' every Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

Tnx, Cutie, for this post. Actually, I'm very grateful for what you are doing in this forum. I always look forward to your videos. It's nice to know how open-minded Sik is when it comes to the kids. I hope the wifey has the same thinking as his. Well, she married a celebrity so, what else can she expects from the boys? Show business runs in their blood. What will these kids become when they grow up? In my opinion... Dae Han....a serious actor Min Kuk...a singer Man Se...a comedian

Hello all SIKers, Its good to back here again. I've seen  Baidu mention there will SIK interview article on MaxMovie magazine for November issue. (Also,it's the 1st year anniversary of this magazine). They already uploaded the teaser with SIK but I don't know what does the teaser mean for a journal article ? Anw, I must say I'm drooling over him. :xLooking at the triplets, I'm having a cute attack, then their appa is just too hot to handle  ;) . Just have a look and appreciate by yourself if you think I'm exaggerating :D

eiUS8G5.gif
Z8SoOLq.gif
4Ideu4d.gif

Hope you all have a good night. 

lol….Songie is like being a football, baseball, tennis ball to the Song brothers..he's being toss around a lot..   Thanks for the gif's..kb..  

Hey metal, yes songie is one of the song brothers too, he still got that adorable cuteness in him..which is hard to break into AN adult!!  Which is always a plus!!   :D  4 musketeerssss…  v

:)..most welcome Cutie, now I can see why you select your ID name..too many cuteness to focus on anything..  :D

Thanks Chell, for more current,  younger Songie photos, he's praying for us too!  /\   And good in blue again., it make his eyes glow!!   AND more books again... *Y*

HEeeeeyyy..ZUL, welcome back!!  I know so many issues/magazine in such a short time, for shopping hours!!  :)  but nice to spend during the holidays?  v   Wow, look at him lying down and stretching there, he should need lots of rest!!   Thanks for these… v

Waaa..and thanks chell for the video, of  resting songie, he's handsome when he's rest..  v  

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

:)

..most welcome

Cutie

, now I can see why you select your ID name..too many cuteness to focus on anything.. 

:D

Oh! :\"> I've been using this ID ever since I started browsing the internet. And, that was like 11 or 12 years ago. So, it's all over the world wide web. =)) Actually, I've been thinking if I'm gonna change it because I kinda feel awkward when people call me Cutie~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Others might misunderstand that I'm bragging I'm a cutie~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, thanks so much. But believe me, those triplets are the cutest creatures ever!

Guest MissS1430293836

Hello guys,
Its really catch my attention. How cute you are. :x
(IMG)https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10649724_625564140888022_6529585111865946481_n.jpg?oh=901a1683009d4629ae3a193cf292c1b1&oe=54EA95BE&__gda__=1424115810_1d0dd18d7cc3a56a7d444196200d78da(/IMG)
credit to:Daehan Mingkuk Manse Vietfans - TROSM

Its look i am failed uploading this picture. I guess i don't know hoe to fix it. Any one can help me?  8-|