Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Charmy, I feel for you.  Minkook is irresistible cute.I can stare at this gif all day.  Minkook was lost to see so many people in the audience, wondering why there were smiling at him.
32ThFw.gif

I love the boys like a Mom, trying not to play favorite but share my affection equally among the 3.  I somewhat sympathize for Daehan who gets the least attention because he's independent and responsible.  He is behaving just like a big brother.  
tumblr_nbernpB6pi1th35rso4_r1_250.gif   tC85qH2.gif

If Minkook is cute, Daehan is a good boy, then Manse is full of characters and adorable.
bKQgIa.gif zWO9bH.gif

I love them all <3 <3 <3 .
BS0uuy.gif  Mgk8mC.gif

Guest sw33tmary

Hello SIKers 
This is my first time here but I'm not a new fan of song il guk I've been a fan since I was in high school (2007) and now I'm a senior in my university LOL  Anyways since we have been kinda fooled of the special episode I have been extremely deprived of the cuteness that is the triplets I have re-watched the previous episodes so many times yet I don't get bored I love each one of them but of course my favorite is the Noona killer kkukkuk I've been browsing for new photos here and there and I have found these
sorry if they have already been posted
2uj4gsy.jpg

e1b58i.jpg

qsnsec.jpg

2qw0eia.jpg

fvd2kz.jpg

2ebwxuf.jpg

2ivgqxl.jpg

2vijmsl.jpg

2pt16r7.jpg

6p6vdz.jpg

credites to Song-Il-Kook-TR facebook & DaehanMingukManseThailand facebook ^^
:-h

Sw33tmary, welcome to Soompi SIKers family!

Kona,
you're right about each of the boys personality.  I feel bad for Daehan since doesn't get much attention but I can't help to keep paying attention to Minguk.  Daehan is too quiet so he doesn't attract viewers attention compared to his little brothers, one is naughty and the other is so tender and loving. I think Minguk is generous too compared to his brothers.  I love the scene when he actually fed SIK while Manse and Daehan only teasd SIK by bringing food to his mouth then retracting.  I'm so attracted to Minguk's tenderness.  Manse sure is full of characters and very funny.  He seems to be more loving than before too.  I hope the boys grow up staying such good boys as they are now.  
Kona, please, please mention to SIK about a Song Triplets Fan Meeting this Fall/Winter please!  I'm ready to go see them any time after early October.

Found an awesome review of the show and super Dad Song Il-Kook.Thank you for loving SIK and his boys.It has made my day.
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(69, 51, 32); font-size: 1.8em; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; letter-spacing: -0.04em; text-shadow: rgb(247, 228, 200) 0px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(244, 208, 168);"Daehan, Minguk, Manse! – My favourite triplets on TV

10SEP2014Leave a comment

by Esther in FamilyReviewsTV shows 

I haven’t been watching TV for a long time, but ever since I realised I have awesome channels like Channel M and KBS World on my cable subscription, I’ve been watching different Korean shows like “Let Me In” and “Ten”. My recent favourite is KBS World’s “The Return of Superman” where 4 celebrity dads have to take care of their kids on their own, generally without the mummies.

I think it is a great show that helps us understand the importance of daddies, and how they take care of children differently from their mothers. Generally, daddies – because of their physical strength and more adventurous streak (compared to mummies), give the kids something different from the nurturing love of mothers.

In the show, my favourite kids are the triplets, Daehan, Minguk and Manse! Their dad (Song Il-Kook, apparently famous because of the Korean show, Jumong but I didn’t know until now) is really such a caring and sweet dad to them… Mostly, I see him kissing them, feeding them, and bringing them out for outdoor activities like swimming, canoeing, cycling. And he is also good-looking! *swoons* Did you know the triplets’ names mean, 大韩, 民国,万岁 (English: Republic of Korea, hurrah!)? How patriotic! Song Il-Kook even said he thought of his future daughters names in one of the episodes.. They would be called “Our Land” in Korean.

Apart from the cuteness of the kids, Song Il-Kook’s dedication to his children and admiration & love for his wife drew me to this family. In Episode 35 (I think), he related how his wife’s pregnancy of the triplets was painful and difficult for the both of them. The doctor actually advised them to abort one of the kids so that it would be safer for the wife and two other kids in the womb. But Song’s wife refused, and chose to carry on with the pregnancy. When he was talking about it, he teared when he recalled the pain he saw in his wife when she had to walk merely a short distance during the pregnancy. I can tell it had not been easy for this couple to conceive and take care of the children. Even when the triplets were born, the couple had to deal with problems that the kids faced (e.g. extreme skin sensitivity).

Here are some of the screenshots of the show.

Daehan and Minguk (the first and second child)

Daehan and Minguk (the first and second child)

The triplets on an outing, with Manse sulking.

The triplets on an outing, with Manse sulking.

Song Il-Kook - relating how he had became more open to talk to other parents after he became a dad, as he used to an introvert.

Song Il-Kook – relating how he had became more open to talk to other parents he sees on the streets after he became a dad, as he used to an introvert.

Song Il-Kook reads a bedtime story for his triplets.

Song Il-Kook reads a bedtime story for his triplets.

I think this show deserves more recognition, for showcasing how dads can play a part in parenting. It should be part of the “Dads for Life” campaign in Singapore!

After watching this show, my maternal instincts are also slowly creeping in… I am sure DR would be a great dad to our kids!

Many Thanks to 
https://estherwritesat.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/daehan-minguk-manse-my-favourite-triplets-on-tv/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It just dawns on me how lovely this scene is, with Dad in the middle and the boys surrounding, looking, and listening to the story.So sweet that it almost brings tears to my eyes.
slide4.jpg?w=535&h=299

KonaBeans said: Found an awesome review of the show and super Dad Song Il-Kook.Thank you for loving SIK and his boys.It has made my day.
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(69, 51, 32); font-size: 1.8em; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; letter-spacing: -0.04em; text-shadow: rgb(247, 228, 200) 0px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(244, 208, 168);"Daehan, Minguk, Manse! – My favourite triplets on TV

10SEP2014Leav  comment

by Esther in FamilyReviewsTV shows 

Many Thanks to 
https://estherwritesat.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/daehan-minguk-manse-my-favourite-triplets-on-tv/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It just dawns on me how lovely this scene is, with Dad in the middle and the boys surrounding, looking, and listening to the story.So sweet that it almost brings tears to my eyes.

New adventure for the Song boys and can see that they've enjoyed!
I can't stop smiling while staring at their muddy pics. So cool...

zuizui

said:

Hello everyone ... so quiet here  <:-P . Here's some of the new pix of Song family's recent shooting and it's another experience for the triplets. The mud scenes remind me *Family outing* show 
"Song Family Outing" (click the spoiler button to have a look all pix , thx )

eELidXu.jpg
VPdTHkx.jpg
iXa4Dd5.jpg

F2FVyKO.jpg
bYPLzDz.jpg
TDtb3FA.jpg
mubNIeR.jpg
D8LKXXh.jpg
It's cute :D :DCqc0qZz.jpg

Pix credit to The return of superman DC

LOL, Daehan looks like he's ready to serve the army with new hair cut.He looks like a big boy. He's independent and responsible.Doesn't cause Dad trouble.  Always takes care of Dad's backpack and the elevator for the whole family.Love him so. Lip Mark Emoticon

What's the meaning of going to the mud field?Cutie Minkook didn't like it.  He was crying and carried out?
@charmy2, all 3 boys look like their super Dad, if not eyes, then lips or eyebrows.Love them all.  Moah !!!  Lip Mark Emoticon Lip Mark Emoticon Lip Mark Emoticon + Lips Emoticon   (the last kiss is for Dad) .
Thank you all for you comments and photos.

kjmcth said:
adkIv9A.gifI3kLhIs.gifJ1EuYOa.gifts3oWvH.gifDAnGeqs.gifF0oUuis.gifO2Fkbkj.gifz4Oh0NO.gif8YMY8OJ.gif09ZTsAf.gifLur4hQm.gif

FIGHT OVER CAR
z6NOqHv.jpg  UT1y5H9.jpgVbpokhK.jpgp76shVy.jpgIvRhtYq.jpgMxKN0yE.jpg

Really want to watch the full episode of last wk one. Full episode with those kids! Especially Daehan and Manse "car accident " and Minguk bullied by SeoEun.... And haru get to play with the triplets! really hope kbs will show it...